Penrite Engine Flush

Penrite Engine Flush

4.5

John

John

Penrite engine oil flush is a good product

I bought a bottle of Penrite engine oil flush some time ago and have only used it this week in my Pajero NT diesel. No adverse effects have occurred and the new oil is still clean after the first few days. I am satisfied that the product has cleaned the old engine oil out well before new oil was added. I will continue to use this product prior to dropping old oil from the engine.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$15.00.

Penrite Oil
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback, we appreciate your support.

Fredfrog

FredfrogBallarat

It seemed to help!

I’m pretty sceptical about these “add on” products to be honest. I have a 2008 FG Falcon XR6 Turbo that has only done 37,000 kilometres. I have run it on Penrite Racing 10W40 since new & oil is changed every 6 months due to extremely low use, so oil is quite clean anyway. I bought the oil flush on a whim, not expecting anything. I used it as per the label and was surprised at the colour of the oil that was discharged. It was certainly “dirtier” & darker rhan usual. I hope this is good, and I assume it is if it’s releasing sludge, etc so I’ll keep using it.