Perfect Cooker

Perfect Cooker

See the Best Multi Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Cooker is just that and more!

I purchased this in red, and what a little gem it is! Absolutely perfect little multi-cooker for preparing meals for 2 people, as it's just the right size. I cook my cuts of meat in a home made marinade, then leave them warming for up to 24hrs before eating. Meat is so tasty and tender, it just melts in your mouth, and I don't buy expensive cuts of meat either! Product is extremely easy to clean after use, with no real mess left from cooking, unlike other multi-cookers I've used in the past. Highly recommend this product for every kitchen!

Purchased in July 2015 at Online for $120.00.

Features / Functions
Slow Cooking
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing

I do really like the Perfect cooker.

It has many useful features...handy size, easy to clean and worry-free operation, to name a few.
On the negative side... no handle, the aluminium inside top and having to push the start button a few times with some recipes are also a few to mention.
As this has insisted I write at least fifty words, I'll add that I do think the price is way too high for what this tiny cooker is, as well.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great little machine.

I was, unfortunately, mislead, when I ordered my Perfect Cooker. The girl assured me the unit as seen on TV was the small one.. It was not. Unfortunately it was nowhere big enough, so I had to order the big one... An expensive mistake. Apart from that, I am finding it very useful. Great for rice too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
honey

honeyToowoomba

Love The Perfect Cooker

Date PurchasedSep 2016

jennywren

jennywrenAU

pretty good

I have bought a few cooking machines of late. I bought the perfect cooker. I had to go to a Red Hatters night and because I had to take my own food to eat, I put in a chicken maryland [ cooked but cold] and frozen vegies and it cooked for 20mins. I had a hot meal instead of finger food. Everyone had to check it out. It is very easy to clean, easy to use. Took me awhile to get used to the buttons from cook to warm at beginning as it was going to warm before it was cooked but it is good now. I would reccomend this cooker.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Perfect for my elderly father. Great size for 1 person meals.

Bought it for my elderly father in law. Very easy to use and clean simply wipe and rinse. Cooks perfectly for 1. I love that I don't have to worry about hot pots on the stove as he just pops everything into pot and push the button Done. My elderly father in law loves it because it makes no mess and cooks perfectly. Would love more recipes that could be used for him.

Great product!

It is a very good rice cooker! I have tried cooking a few different types of rice and each time it was perfect. This cooker makes enough rice for 2 people. No mess during cooking. I will highly recommend this product. You can cook other things in it as well.

Everyday Necessity

Wonderful for cooking up the evening meal as I am elderly,, and if I wander off and forget it the meal is not ruined. Can I get replacement inner pot if I ever need one. I also use it to cook up the rice for my pet dog 's dinner so that I never burn it. Liz

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Tart jensen

Tart jensenBrisbane

Perfect cooker

Perfect cooker so easy to use I found a futures on it's a simple one switch push down to cook warm up your meals turns off on that link when you're finished I would give it a 5 rating star I've had it over a year hasn't breakdown and it's so easy to clean you can put the container in the dishwasher it is dishwasher safe

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Jo

JoMelbourne

Love it so much I bought one for my mum

Very easy to use (after all there's only one button)
Very easy to clean (like one pot cooking)
I've mostly used it for mac & cheese but some of the other recipes look pretty good too.
I loved it so much I ordered a second one for myself and bought one for mum too.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Very handy

Very useful in the caravan .and will be handy for use at home when cooking for one person.very easy to clean just hope the rubber seal lasts as I think we could have received an extra one with the cooker would be interested to know if they are available as spare parts

Big John

Big JohnWellington

Perfect especially using on the caravan

Perfect machine to use. I have one at home and one in my caravan. Love the red colour. These are my second set. Great for gifts at Christmas time. Definitely worth the money. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Love cooking rice, omlete soups in it easy to reheating food.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

It's is great and easy to use

It does need to be a little bigger because when you cook pasted in it even for 1 it over flows and water comes out the top which over spills onto the counter even if you 1/4 fill with water. It just bubbles out. If it was a little bigger that would be much safer

Date PurchasedApr 2016

magoo

magoo

ideal cooker in a small caravan

Very handy & compact for my needs & circumstance. The low wattage is ideal for use in a caravan.
It takes a few uses to get the hang of it but works if you follow instructions in the book that comes with it.
Takes up little space & easy to clean.

Salt

Salt

Very handy for a quick meal.

Yes, it's easy to use and will be using it in the caravan.
I did try cooking an omelette but it didn't work out too well.
It's very easy to clean.
The recipe book doesn't have all the recipes it states in the booklet.
The company haven't dealt with this issue.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
happy

happybrisbane

handy for a single bloke

i have cooked chicken wings/ necks in coke, drum sticks in stout, made a cheese cake, terrific. rice & raisins pudding, stew & frozen vegs, spag. and meat balls, have to work out how to stop spag. from sticking together, needs more olive oil?. good for a quick meal. needs a better coating in the pot, it comes off after a couple of months. i sent to amazon for the 'perfect cooker' cook book., worth the expense!. the pot could be a little bigger! great for camping/work/quick meals roy

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Red Foot

Red Foot

The Perfect Cooker is very handy.I regularly cook my rice in it,and it makes a great macaroni as wel

The Perfect Cooker is easy to use
It's features are useful
It's easy to clean
Great with vegetables
I am looking forward to making and heating soups with it
I would recommend this product to anyone whose looking for a handy little cooking appliance to have around.
It fets 4 stars from me

max

maxyinnar

Handy

cooks great rice, just have to adapt recipes that I want to suit, have worked out to halve recipes otherwise tends to boil over, have one in motorhome , can use with the inverter so do not need 240 volts to cook with , cooks enough for 2 people with a small amount left over ,

Date PurchasedNov 2016

i think it could be very useful but hard to use many recipes re ingredients listed not available a

I have cooked rice with success but difficult to find many of the ingredients for a lot of recipes in the cook book provided. There are many American products listed and metric system not used. I am very health conscious when cooking and many recipes use cream. I would love to have another type of cookbook suitable for Australian cooks!

Date PurchasedJul 2017