My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Pros

Immediate results
Lasts up to 8 hours
200 applications in 1 bottle

Cons

May leave a white residue
Difficult to use with make up

• Causes Irritation Yes (51) · No (227)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (25) · No (206)

Sasha
SashaSydney, NSW

My Perfect White Powdery Eyes - very disappointing no customer service.

I do not recommend this product unless you want to be seen with white powdery eyes. I sent and email to customer service team to ask how to avoid this....yeap - no response, then sent a followup email asking for a reply....yeap - no response. I guess it's self service only. You can't apply makeup or moisturiser over the product unless it's water based.

I've used it twice with the same result on both occasions - chalky white powder. I'm embarrassed to apply just in case people see the white powder under my eyes. I'm left with a bottle of product which I'm not going to use.

It is expensive and for me a waste of money. Customer Service does not support the marketing.

I cannot endorse this product.

Colour

Love this product

Absolutely Love this product, but for the 2nd time not enough activation gel, can I buy just the gel so I can use the rest of the powder I have left

LeaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I was sceptical if this really works but bought it anyway. I could not believe the results. Within around one minute the bags were gone. I applied at 6.15am and was still the same at 7pm. Just had to make sure I put on my non oil based foundation for the day.
My order arrived within five days or ordering.

Purchased in November 2021.

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

I bought this product. Did a trial on the back of my hand. Was ok, then tried it on my eyes.
It burnt the skin under my eyes. Till now unable to remove the burnt skin under my eyes.
Would not recommend this product for anyone and definitely not worth the price. Very unsatisfied.

Purchased in June 2016 at Aussie Pharma Direct for $100.

Find out how My Perfect Eyes compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

It gave me stretch marks and more wrinkles

After using it tightened my skin badly leaving my eyes with red sore stretch marks that turned into wrinkles. I hate this product and it should be recalled. I hate looking at myself now after the irreversible damage caused from using this dangerous product and now seeking professional help

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.99.

Impressed

Placed an order on the 16/8/21 and one month and a few weeks later I had not received my order. After a couple of e mails later to a lovely lady called Davina it was on its way..However when I did receive it there was one article missing. Another e mail to Davina who apologised and within a few minutes it was on its way. My heartfelt thanks to you Davina..

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Robyn Chapman
Robyn Chapman

A very good product if you follow the directions for use exactly.

Longevity

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Holy grail of skincare, cannot live without!

I have been using my perfect eyes/ facial for very many years. I highly recommend these products for younger more youthful skin.
I am constantly receiving compliments on how much younger I look (I’m 59). Erica my sales rep is amazing, always contacting me with new offers and extremely helpful.

Purchased in September 2021 for $234.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Thanks Erica for being the perfect rep and reminding me when I need to order.

I use Perfect Eyes because its a fabulous product. Erica, the rep, calls and reminds me when I am due for another order and she is fabulous - always efficient, friendly and gives me updates on new products that are available. She is the perfect rep.

Purchased in August 2021.

Verna
VernaVictoria

My Perfect Eyes is so appropriately named.

My Perfect Eyes is an absolutely amazing product. I have been using it for many years and during that time have received numerous compliments on how I look so much younger than my age. This product can be used sparingly to achieve excellent results, and therefore, one bottle of My Perfect Eyes will last for many months. Rain, hail or shine, I don't leave my home without having applied My Perfect Eyes.

My Perfect Eyes is Liquid Gold

My Perfect Eyes lasts in any weather conditions. I find using less of this product gives a wonderful coverage. I have been using this product for several years. Absolutely Fantastic!!! I highly recommend My Perfect Eyes to anyone who wants to have that youthful appearance.

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love this product

I love how My Perfect Eyes always makes me look and feel refreshed. Thanks to Erica and Leah for their help with my order as always. Will continue to use this product.

Margie
MargieIllawarra, NSW

Love this product, makes me look younger.

Yes the Mask, it really gives you a lift and your skin feels amazing.
My perfect eyes works in the weather conditions in my area of Shellharbour NSW.
The lift lasts in the cold weather/rain and a hot sunny day.

Purchased in July 2021 for $134.

Roz T
Roz TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bit disappointed

Is the product suppose to be a thick gel you can’t shake it up I had this years ago but it wasn’t this thick and horrible to use I bought 2 so am worried second bottle is the same

Purchased for $200.

Colour
Dan C.
Dan C.

This product is amazing

My Perfect Wash and My Perfect Eyes are amazing. My Perfect is a great cleanser and Wash My Perfect Eyes works exactly as advertised and lasts for 8 hours and even more.

Purchased in July 2021 at Phone sale for $63.50.

Sarah Fasked

I have recently started to use MPEs and it burns under my eyes and leaves peeling skin, does this happen to other people and how can this be resolved, Sarah F

Lea

I only use a tiny drop under each eye and so far after 4 applications over three weeks I have had no problem.

Sarah F

Many thanks I will try that but I have serious concerns about what causes the burning

Dawn
Dawnasked

Hi when I apply my eye cream how long to wait for it to dry and do I apply foundation as normal etc?

Jan H.
Jan H.asked

Hi
I've just purchased the facial, day an night, my perfect eyes, and face wash as well as the face mask.

My question is I have not used any of this before so what do I start with first, facial? Or day and night creams, I will be using the face wash before anything else.

Thanks Jan.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

My Perfect Eyes is the bestselling clear under eye enhancer that instantly covers fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles while soothing puffiness. Effects can last up to 8 hours and each bottle contains around 200 applications.

Marie Claire voted it their #1 eye wrinkle cream with results occurring in under 60 seconds.

This performance anti-ageing cream has been designed to be entirely in tune with your hectic and demanding lifestyle. Do one simple application before you leave the house for guaranteed and long-lasting results.

Features

• Instantly removes wrinkles, fine lines and eye bags
  • Delivers an immediate result that lasts up to 8 hours
  • Goes on clear and dries clear
  • Can be used in conjunction with your favourite oil-free makeup
  • Tried, tested and true with clinical results

What reviewers thought

Happy reviewers have noticed immediate results after applying the product which lasts the entire day. It is easy to apply and the difference in the skin is very apparent as people have noted reduced wrinkles and firmer skin.

Some people have noted a leftover white residue and experienced a drying feeling. Using a product (moisturiser or make-up) on top of it may disturb the product and causes the white powder.

CategoryCosmetic Products for Eyes