My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes

jeevac

jeevacSydney, NSW

This is the biggest fraud

I bought my perfect eyes and used it.It is the biggest fraud in the market. It leaves a white residue if you have a dark skin apart from that it increases the bank balance of the sellers.I have found that whenever a product is heavily marketed it is facing its's last days. so Beware..All hype and no substance .If you believe in this then you must believe in fairies.

Purchased in October 2019 at priceline.

Skin ToneDark Skin
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Is this only for white people??

I have notice when the product is dry it leaves dark patches. I am a black dark skin lady and despite several attempts to cover over these patches I can't.

Purchased in March 2018 at Lloyds pharmaceuticals for $50.00.

Skin ToneDark Skin

Still waiting for My products, I placed the order on the 23/8/19

I ordered my products after seeing the add on TV , Adelaide South Australia I tried to order but couldn’t get through, so someone phoned me early evening from the uk , I was surprised but I went ahead with the order for some $200 odd dollars, I cannot remember the exact amount the bank would know! They told me 10 days I would receive it. So after 10 days I phoned Australia they looked into it, and the guy said it would be in the next few days he said it takes 10 to 14 days. We are now in our Third week and nothing has arrived yet! It is a lot of money for me . I would love the products I have Hurd such good reviews. Please when am I going to receive them . Thanks Diana Adelaide SA

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Diana, I am sorry to hear you are not yet in receipt of your parcel. Please can you email us at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk with your order details and we will track your order for you.

Diana Mc

I did the following and I have still not heard, can someone please contact me. I have to put up with a very Irate husband. Who is not happy!

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Diana, I can see your email has been responded too. Kind regards, My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Bernie

BerniePerth, WA

Chalky residue

I keep getting a white residue under my eyes after application. I have used the product over 3 weeks, everyday. I have followed all the instructions and also made sure I had clean/dry skin and no other products on before applying My Perfect Eyes. I keep shaking up the bottle as well as it has gritty bits in it. It doesn't go away. I'm very unhappy with this product. I'm so disappointed as it was not cheap at all.

Sharon L.

Sharon L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No answer for my question about chalky residue after it dries

When product dries it leaves a chalky residue on my face. I was told by some one to put clear product such as lip gloss over top. Should not have to do that when paying so much for the product..

Purchased in November 2018 for $89.00.

Cherikki

CherikkiPerth, WA

Amazing product

I’ve only used this product twice and love my perfect eyes,I’ve just ordered a second set.Im nearly 60 and this product has helped my confidence return,I have read many reviews and a lot say they have an issue with residue,this worried me a bit though i found if i cleaned and dried the area well before application this issue disappeared.

Purchased in August 2019 at Open shops.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Cherikki thank you so much for your fantastic review! Very glad to hear you are loving the product.

Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honestly works, money well spent!

I am in shock this product really works. I have tried so many different eye creams with nothing noticeable.I have finally found a eye cream that gets rid of the black lines.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $99.95.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Rose wow you look amazing!! Thank you so much for your lovely review of My Perfect Eyes.

Esther Wellingham

Esther WellinghamPerth, WA

Wonder product!

I have got so many people into this amazing product is actually takes years off your face in seconds!! So easy to apply and works so quickly, I use on special occasions and people always tell me my skin looks amazing!

Purchased in August 2019.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Esther thank you so much for your fantastic review! So glad to hear you are introducing My Perfect Eyes to all of your friends!

Kerrie

Kerrie

Liquid gold!

Absolutely love this miracle cream, I wear it when I’m feeling puffy on the eyes. It’s like magic.. not only does it magically take away the puffy eyes it also reduces the laughter lines. Work under makeup and lasts for hours

Purchased in August 2018 at My perfect eyes for $34.98.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Kerrie wow, how amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fantastic review.

Kris

KrisMid North Coast, NSW

Simply - Does not work ! and forget about satisfaction guarantee - NON existent

I have tried this product several times - doing exactly as the instructions stated - Nothing happens !! Total waste of money . And I got sucked in to a free "My perfect Lashes mascara" - and was then charged for it - and its an even worse product than the "My Perfect Eyes" - fibres would not adhere and I only got to use the mascara part 7-8 times then it dried up completely - total rip off at $69.95 - Sent an email to the company to advise them - result was " how sad , too bad"
Dont waste your money on this rubbish product

Purchased in March 2019 at My Perfect Cosmetics company - Online for $99.00.

Moira

MoiraSouth Australia

My perfect eyes

No matter what I do my husband and I have both tried this product and get a white residue. unfortunately we were on holiday when it came so our 30 days is up. But definitely wont be using it, or recommending it.
bought the 200 application one with he free face cream, this came in a decent sized container, which had a false inside, so didn't get much cream... disappointed.
However using My Perfect Facial is good and does tighten and brightens the face up.

Purchased in May 2019.

Isabella M

Isabella MMurray Region, NSW

Order has not arrived......

I ordered my Package $299.00 on the 8th of the 7th and have still not received my package I am very angry and would like my hard earned money back all I am getting is the run around Please help Issie.

Purchased in July 2019 for $299.00.

Order has not arrived

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Debby, I am so sorry to hear of your experience with receiving your products. I am very glad to see that this has now been resolved and you have your products.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

My Perfect Eyes.. miracle results!

My Perfect Eyes is without a doubt a product that will make undergoing surgery redundant. It’s like having your face Photoshopped in the real world. When I ask ppl my age the highest I get is ‘late 40s... I’m 60, love it.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Robyn that is amazing to hear! So glad you are loving the product and receiving such fantastic compliments.

JFB

JFBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Pefect Eyes Application

Once you get the application correct My Perfect Eyes does exactly as described. I use it daily and always get the results I love. That is the secret of this wonderful product It took me a couple of goes to get it right . The less I use the better the outcome .

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi JFB, you are completely right it does sometimes take a little practice to perfect those results and less is certainly better with My Perfect Eyes. I am so glad you are loving the product.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Silly

Sillykilmore

chalky residue

I have used 3 bottles previously. Yes, it helps to reduce the wrinkles but very hard to avoid the white residue. I think it worked better at the beginning and gets worse with the usage. I think the contamination of our "clean" finger in contact with the wand applicator is wrong. Maybe you should try to have a squeezable dropper bottle instead of the wand.

Purchased in March 2017.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

How to get rid of the white remains underneath

It really works for me. For good results use My Perfect Night during the day and use my perfect eyes during the night since it leaves a white substance underneath.

Raven

RavenSouth East Queensland, QLD

An over rated product - Buyer Beware!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes

BevM

BevMPerth, WA

YES IT WORKS!

I have been using this product for the last 3 years and wouldn't be without it now. Yes it does take time to get used to applying the corrrect amount for your skin type but persevering pays off. You do have to do what it says and not use oil based foundations and allow it to dry!

Purchased in April 2016 for $99.00.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Bev thank you so much for your review, so glad you are loving the product.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Angie Wilkins

Angie Wilkins

Disappointing

Received my product 3 days ago, so disappointed, there is no way you can go out after you have applied the serum as it leaves a real chalky residue around your eyes, I have tried using less and still has the same outcome, as well you CANNOT use foundation which is useless absolutely a waste of my $99.00

Purchased in June 2019 at 2nds World Online store for $99.00.

Grace

Graceasked

HOW THE HECK DO YOU OPEN THE BOTTLE?? Ive used as much as whag will come out of the bottle but now Im trying to open the actual bottle to get the last bits out and I cant open it at all!!

Sue

Sueasked

Hi.. what concealer can i use over this? Most concealers dont seem to go over it very well

Hi Sue,
One of the main ingredients in My Perfect Eyes is magnesium and this stops the product from being absorbed in to the skin, therefore, allowing the product to dry on top of the skin forming a fine veil. This veil compresses any lines and puffiness resulting in the smoother, younger looking finish.

If MPE comes in to contact with water or oil based products i.e moisturiser, oil based make-up My Perfect Eyes will start to dissolve and significantly diminish the effects. For this reason we advise that make up needs to be oil free. We have just launched our own foundation that works perfectly over My Perfect Eyes, however if it is specifically a concealer that you would like to use then we have had customers recommend Maybelline Super Stay concealer or you could speak to any beauty consultant on a make up counter within a retail outlet.

Heather A

Heather Aasked

I want to put an oil free moisturiser and then apply makeup over the top of the product after it has set and it is not working. As soon as I dab any product over the top/under my eyes - it cracks and is ineffective and looks like I have got saw dust on my face. In the advertisement it only shows the effects of using it - however it does not show haw to apply makeup on over the top of this product which I paid $100.00 Australian for - so - I now have to apply makeup on my eye lids (including mascara - before I use my perfect eyes under my eyes - Please help me and email me your results [email removed] direct - Thankyou

Hi,

We do recommend to allow the product to dry before applying makeup (you can speed up this process by fanning the face). Once completely set, oil free foundation or mineral based makeup can be applied. Unfortunately, any oil based products will diminish the effects of My Perfect Eyes. A mineral based foundation, cream to powder, compresses powder/bronzer or a mousse is best! You should apply makeup gently preferably with a brush as there may be oil present on the fingertips. It may be the products requires a little longer before applying your oil free foundation. I will send you our Top Tips to the email provided in hope these are helpful alongside the above information.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

CategoryEyes