Phil & Teds Metro

Phil & Teds Metro

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

dbsmum

dbsmumNSW, 2749

Fantastic carrier!!

Terrible

Excellent carrier!

We've had this carrier for the past 6 months and we literally take it everywhere. There is a good amount of support for both the baby and the parent. For the parent (me) there are various harnesses which ensure that the pack sits comfortably against my back and does not move around much. For our baby the seat is very comfortable.

It's useful for places where the pram really is a nuisance. For example when we catch a train and or go shopping or even for extended walks.

I might even consider purchasing the Escape now after having used this for some time.
Relatively inexpensive, good material, sturdy build.

Great Fit, Lots of storage. Bad! customer service a little overrated..

nurn1004

nurn1004

OK

it's an average baby backpack (my second), not really worth the extra expense. the material is sturdy enough but it would be a greater fit if the back length was adjustable.
it's quite light. there's a roomy pack at the base but then again, most of the baby backpacks have those. padded 3-point harness for the baby.
for petite women like me (154cm), it doesn't fit well and the waist is designed for those with a greater than 28 inch waist. when the baby leans backwards, you get thrown off balance backwards.

kellymum

kellymum

So handy. Fold flat - great for overhead luggage in a plane. Our daughter sleeps beautifully in the carrier. I love that it can take very young babies. The shade and rain covers are excellent. Our daughter is very small for her age and I tend to get quite tired carrying her. I am not sure how a particularly heavy child would go.
WE LOVE THIS CARRIER!! It is so small and compact. Easy to load the child.
There is very little storage space.

GingerBreadMan217

GingerBreadMan217AU

Good

Great product,
Very light weight, plenty of storage. our child loves it! It's great to have your hands free and be able to carry the baby.
Well made, light weight
Fairly expensive

Sealy28

Sealy28

Good

A good backpack carrier. My son often gets restless if he is in his pram for too long, but he seems to be happy in this backpack for longer periods, maybe he feels like he is part of the action as he is up higher and closer to the rest of us. The storage pockets are big enough for nappies, wipes, water, snacks, etc. The removable sun & rain hood tucks away nicely.
Easy to use - you can get the child in or out in seconds. Good range of adjustment in the harness straps for different size adults.