Phil & Teds Vibe

Phil & Teds Vibe

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Louise

Louise

Great looking pram.

Have had quite a few comments about how good the pram looks, which is true! The silver frame scratches easily though and it's annoying that the handles touch the ground when opening and closing. It's very easy to steer & I love the brake on the handle, so much easier than the old kick brakes. Overall I'd buy this pram again.

Stephk

StephkBrisbane

Very good. Easy to use

This pram is easy to use. Easy to push it and steer with one hand. Brakes are very very good on it. Its a bit fiddly trying to fold up with the second seat attached. Otherwise easy to fold with just the one seat. Wheels are very smooth. My baby loves it and so do we.

Double KitYes

Tyres keep wearing out and expensive to replace

The Tyres wear out too quickly and too expensive at $60 EACH to replace when there is 3 wheels at least to a pram - to keep replacing.
No warranty on tyres either so customer service tells me.
Very bulky to fold down to put in boot - could be smaller.

Sjc

SjcSouthampton

I do love it but have had problems.

Brought this have had it a few weeks was second hand. I'm in love with the actual stroller itself easy to push easy to run with. BUT after two days of having it the pin in my front wheel bust had to take it to be fixed. THEN the second seat clip broke so I've had to unscrew and screw on the seat every time I want to use it. My left wheel also squeeks. But all in all as a single stroller when second seat is not needed it's brilliant.

leeloBrisbane

I could not hate this pram more.

Great stroller, horrible tires

I've had the pram for 6 months and I had to put the 2nd set of new tires on already because they wear out ridiculously fast.
The stroller is really easy to use and really good for 2 kids, but the money you spend on new tires, you can better use to buy a different stroller.
Customer service doesn't seem to care and plays it down to "wear and tear from the products".
I really wish I'd believed the other reviews about the tires.

Wanted to love the vibe

Terrible

I liked the look of this pram and the fact that it was lightweight as I live in a hilly area. My newborn didn't like being underneath in the dark at all and I knew my toddler wouldn't like not having a clear view. My worst issue was replacing tyres every 6 weeks as they were such bad quality, it was costing $90 each time!! Tyres should last years and years but mine were wearing down every few km's!! They are not a normal size so you can only buy them from Phil & TEds at an expensive price - a scam I think. It also felt heavy to steer even with no kids in it! Wouldn't recommend this brand at all.

tessapau

well engineered

Mike-johnson

Mike-johnsonLower Hutt

Roomy

My wife and I have 2 kids a 4 year old and a 13 month old. having the ability to push both kids in one stroller is fantastic. the seat size is also great as my 4 year old fits in it great and still has room to grow, but the buggy is not that big over all. great use of space.

the other great thing is the quick adjustable seat belts, so if we just have the little one we can adjust the bigger seat to fit her in a few seconds.

it is very smooth to push and looks pretty cool with the graffiti seats.
The room for bigger kids
harder to fit in smaller cars

rich

richSydney

Big robust buggy

Not to happy

I bought this pram based on reputation of the company as the first prams they released were excellent quality. This pram has many faults. Hood falls off . Wheels are poor quality and wear out easily. Little bits fall off. Including the back wheel. This is extremely dangerous! As it happened to me while crossing the rd. would not recommend this poor quality product!
It looks quite nice.

Ripped off3

Ripped off3Canberra

Love this pram

Easily takes two children and for a long period. Comfortable and a fantastic break. The best break i've used on a pram. Lightweight considering its size. Easy to maneuver. Stylish and great of all terrain.
My kids were really tall and they fit in the pram well.
The washable seat inserts are fantastic wearing as well.
All round really happy.
Light weight, easy to fold, takes two children easily

mummyyy

mummyyyBrisbane

Fantastic all round option for a double pram

Claire07

Claire07Liverpo

Terrible Pram!!!!

We bought the vibe after our third child was born. A few months later the front wheel buckled. The whole pram was replaced. Next after a further year the suspension went and the frame was replaced!! Then recently the whole frame collapsed!! With the baby in it!! Don't buy waste of money and Dangerous!! Very unhappy!

Bindi91
Bindi91

Wow. It must have been a dud, as I have never had trouble with min, and have had it for 3 years, and used nearly every day with two kids in it. I think it is an awesome pram, and recommend it wholeheartedly!

DC88
DC88
tracey1312
tracey1312

The two models are the "Sports v2" and "Vibe". Independent testing has found the strollers failed to meet mandatory safety requirements.

julieregan

juliereganMurray Mallee, SA

Great for two

Frustrated27
Frustrated27

Crystal56

Crystal56PERTH

This was great! Glad I got it.

I purchased this pram when it was first released. I used it for two kids and found it to be a great pram to use. My kids slept in the pram comfortably. The seat is wide and the accessories (cocoon) that you can purchase for the vibe were good quality. The brake on the handle were good too.
Kids were happy in this pram. Good quality material.
Expensive, toddler seat attachment is quite small so if the kids are not close in age they wont be able to travel in it together.

tashin0zi

tashin0ziNSW, 2330

Good solid stroller

Jones

Jonesasked

The gap where the stroller folds keeps opening up up a little when not folded every time I push on the stroller. I'm scared it will pinch my daughter's arm. Any help?

leelo

Do you push the two large black clips/plastic flaps on the sides down to lock the frame into place?

Hannah-Beate Rasmussen

Hannah-Beate Rasmussenasked

Would you put the newborn in the second seat or main? Just querying as I tried my 2-year-old in the second seat on his own and the pram tipped just don't think my 10wo is heavy enough to balance the weight.

Lnr103

The heavier child is meant to be in front but I never had the problem of it tipping over with this model. With an older model I did see this happen before. You can definitely put the heavier child in the bottom/back seat when using a car seat snapped upfront without any tipping issues. After a year with this stroller I have a love hate relationship with it. I absolutely love how compact and easy it is in the city. Everything is built well. My only complaint is that if it's wet outside my front wheel sticks and requires lubricant and if I'm not on top of that after every wet day I get stuck in awkward places. I suggest buying silicon lube and stashing it below. Good luck.

Chen

Chenasked

Can I ask, how much for this twin stoller?

leelo

I paid about $900 AUD with second seat when this new model came out just over 1 year ago

Lnr103

Around 1,000USD with the double kit.

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers and 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Tandem
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar and Height-Adjustable Handle