4Philips Avent Disposable

0%50%50%

Abs
Abs

Does not stick to bra

The product would be fine if it contained a sticky adhesive on both sides of the pad instead of just one- because of this it does not stick to my bra in the slightest and immediately falls out when I go to feed. The absorption is fine but definitely needs improvement overall.

M R
M RMelbourne3 posts
  SCF254/30

Needs improvement

I found these to be quite thin and does not do a great job on absorbing the leakage. Due to only having 1 peice of tape to stick to your bra it fails to attach properly and will inevitably fall out or fold when you go to breastfeed which is very frustrating. Nowhere near as good as the Medela breast pads which are much more thicker for absorbtion and 2 peices of adhesive on the breast pad so it actually sticks to your maternity bra. It would be great to see them fix the adhesive tape on the breast pad .

Amanda
Amanda

Good and bad

I found these breast pads great for absorption, size and shape. What I didn't like (maybe it's just my sensitive skin) is that they almost instantly made the skin around my nipples itchy and irritated. Maybe it's a chemical they put in them or the material. It's very weird but I couldn't wear them for longer than an hour. I resulted in using folding tissues over my nipples instead. Otherwise they would be perfect.

Shax
ShaxPerth14 posts

Wasted packaging

These were bought as a gift, They were really comfortable and more absorbent than I needed, I found them great for flattening out my form - hiding sticking out nipples - but I hated how they were wrapped in pairs - such a waste of packaging and sad to see.
Soft feel, good absorbancy