Philips Avent Grown Up Cup

SCF782/00, SCF784/00

Becs

BecsSydney

Ineffective

Little one didn't like to drink from this. Instead he was amused with pulling it apart and separating the pieces that form the lid time after time. Waste of money. Other Avent cup tried went black and mouldy in rubbery part. Only used water in it. Followed instructions for washing and cleaning. Used for short time. Annoying to wash each time with rubbery bits.
I had spoken to representative about the mouldy issue at last baby expo. He shook his head and dismissed what I was saying.

AnnaPerth

Pricey, frustrating & effectively useless for teaching little ones how to sip - they end up soaked

Leanne

LeanneMelbourne

Leaks.. waste of money

This sippy cup leaks and leaves my daughter drenched with water and milk.. I can't believe for an expensive product that it does this.. the sippy cup packaging says its a 260ml cup but markings on the actual cup are only up to 200mls.. would have been useful if it ACTUALLY marked 260ml on the cup.. such a waste of money

Rachel1993

Rachel1993Port Lincoln

Leaks - very frustrating and expensive for such a poorly designed product

I was so excited about this cup! It was great for about two seconds. But my daughter is always SOAKED in water. Water continues to pour out of it when it's tipped over on her highchair or slightly horizontal in her bag. I then watched numerous YouTube videos - convinced that I was doing something wrong because it had such great reviews. I have taken it apart and reassembled soo many times. But we are continuing to have the problem. Since digging deeper, I've seen that MANY other parents are having this same trouble. Please don't write "non-spill" on your products. It's certainly not the case.