Philips Avent Neoprene ThermaBag

SCD150/50 (Red), SCD150/60 (Black), SCD150/71 and SCD150/72

Vclm

Vclm

Doesn't work

Waste of money. Very disappointing product. Doesn't work at all and resulted in me having to throw away expressed milk on the two occasions I tried using it. Avent should stop selling a useless product like this. It's false advertising. It also makes me question whether any of their other products are actually any good.

Bag has melted

I can not believe after placing 2 bottles in the bag with boiling water in them to keep warm for bubs, when I pulled the bottle out 3 hours later to my surprise actually pulled some of the lining with it. As it had melted to the bottles. Meatless to say the bag is now unusable as the bottles don't stay warm.

LTH

LTHMelbourne

Doesn't work, waste of money

After reading reviews below, I was convinced to buy one of the bags. You can imagine my disappointment after using the bag a few times for cold and hot liquids only to find that it doesn't work.
I headed out with bottle of boiling water in the bag and went to use it 45 mins later. Water was barely lukewarm.
Tried it with a cold bottle but bottle was warm after an hour. I tried putting a cold pack in with the cold bottle, hoping that it would work - both bottle and cold pack were warm after an hour.
The product claims to keep liquids hot / cold for up to 4 hours - this is a false claim. The bag is useless and I wouldn't recommend buying. I am now going to take thermos of hot water when heading out with baby.

Doesn't work

PhilipsPhilips Avent
Jenny
Jenny
Elliemore

ElliemoreAU

Great bottle bag!

Keeps two 260ml Avent bottle warm for 6 hours.
I make up two bottles with boiling hit water and pop them in straight away... It keeps bottle HOT for 4 hours and warm for another two hours.
Would definitely reccomend this product to Avent users!
I wish they had them big enough for 3-4 bottles!
Keeps bottles warn for a long period of time
Needs to be bigger for more than 2 bottles but does the job!

darkfaery7

darkfaery7Perth, WA

Good

It's a great bottle holder, does what it says, would be better if it had say a pocket to hold a formula sachet and a burp cloth then I could keep all my feeding things together.
Keeps bottle warm for ages, I fill this with warm water before I go out (sometimes slightly hot if it will be a while to babies next feed) ready to mix in formula if I need to feed while out and about. I haven't tried it for keeping a bottle cold.
I brought this as I inferred because it is avent brand I would be able to fit 2 avent 260ml bottles in it perfect, I can fit them in but I really need to cram them in there. The 125ml bottles fit in fine.

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

This product is great - I use to keep sterilised water warm to make up the formula. Its very very handy and will keep the water warm for a few hours at least. We use it all the time when we are going out. We use only avent (which are a tight squeeze - 260ml) so if using bigger bottles you would need to check if they do actually fit inside this holder first. But overall - great product - we love it.
Handy way to keep the water warm.
Very compact. Fits the Avent bottle perfectly so they dont move around.
Very easy to clean when you have a spill.
may not fit other brands

JRSalypod

JRSalypod

Good

Purchase this bag because I was using the avent bottles, but since I have swapped to the TT closer to nature bottles I can only fit in 1 bottle.
Quality of the bag is excellent especially with the 3M Thinsulate double layer inside the bag.
Small and compact, comes in different colours and materials.
Thick 3M Thinsulate compare to other bottle bags.
Can only fit 1 tommee tippee closer to nature bottle. And a bit of a tight squeeze with 2 of of 260mls avenet bottles but good size for 2 of the 125mls bottles. Bag is design for avent bottles or narrow/standard neck bottles.
Bit expensive at the RRP, but you can get it cheaper on the internet.

damienkristie

damienkristie

love this bottle bag. keeps milk warm or cold for up to 4 hours, great for road trips or long days out. fairly cheap to buy from local outlets. the front pocket is handy to put little packets of formula in.
keeps milk warm or cold for up to 4 hours

Puma

Pumaasked

Neoprene ThermaBag SCD150/60 (Black)

Hi , Can I use the therma bag as a cooler? If I put ice cubes along with milk storage cups , how long I can keep milk frozen?

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, Puma. Thanks for asking. We advise you to call our colleagues on the below number for further assistance:

Call us
1300 363 391

Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

rashmi

rashmiasked

Neoprene ThermaBag SCD150/50 (Red)

hi, if i want to store breast milk after pumping how long period can i keep it inside this bag without spoiling the milk?

Shani

Shaniasked

Neoprene ThermaBag SCD150/50 (Red)

Can i store expressed breast milk for about 4 hrs in this bag ?

Hi Shani,

Thank you for your question here. You can indeed store cold breast milk/formula or pre-boiled hot water for up to 4 hours in this bag.
Should you have further questions, please let us know!

Kind regards,