Philips Avent Straw Cups

Philips Avent Straw Cups

SCF760/00, SCF762/00, SCF796/00 and SCF798/00

A brand I can trust

This is my 100th sippy/toddler cup and I love it. Very easy to clean and seems well made. I’ve put it in the sanitizer and no issues like other brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at OzSale.

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your review. It's awesome to hear that you're such a big fan of the Avent cups. :) Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need any help with one of them. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Excellent product. Worth the money

I have always purchased Avent drinking bottle for both my son and daughter. They both have thrown it several times and it’s still very sturdy and great. The only downfall is the straw as it’s easy to bite and my cheeky daughter keeps biting it all the time. Overall a great product. Would love to have more Colors in future

Hi Sarah, we're glad to hear that you're so keen on the Avent Straw Cups. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and for your feedback on the available colors. The more choice the better, right? We wish you and your family a great weekend. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Expensive and hard to use.

Boug ht this straw cup few days ago from coles. It needs strong suction to sip through the straw. Plus bub can 't sip continously. Tried sipping through it and its a bit weird. I find it hard to sip and you can only sip once at a time. Y

Hi Ceekhay, Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We can learn a lot from customers! Sorry to hear about the issue. Some useful input our colleagues from the development team can work with in the future.

Disappointing purchase ever

I have just bought one for my 19 months old from BabyBunting and it is the most disappointing product I've got. It is really hard to use, when twisting the lid to cover the straw, >50% chance the lid is completely opened, not to say it is even harder for my bub to use. I would like to return or exchange but Philips Avent doest not allow me to do so for the reason the bottle has no faulty.

Hey Layla, thank you for your review and sorry to hear about your experiences. It is likely that you give too much pressure when you try to open the lid. To twist the lid open to drink, light or no pressure is to be used and to open the lid to add liquid, you need to press firmly either side of the lid and turn. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThanks for the reply. I understand the theory and know how it is working as half of chance that I can make it, but there's still half chance not. Yes, it is not faulty or anything, but it is not just that user friendly. And I was given " no " to return or exchange.Alright, Layla. We would like to take another look at this to see if there is anything we can do for you. We can't promise a different outcome though. If you're in Australia, please call 1300 363 391 to get in touch with our team of specialists. They might be able to assist you further in this. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Easy one

This was way easier for my Buba to use than all other sippy/straw cups. I think it says 12+monts but we started using it around 9 months. It seems that most other cups are made so leak proof now that they are too hard to use ! This is easy for baby and easy for mum to clean too. Daddy had a bit if trouble first with the opening/closing if the bottle but got the hang of it quickly.
Easy, doesnt need super strong sucktion or squeezing some part to work
Occationally the srewtop lid is fiddly

Best sippy cup so far

This is the best cup so far that my baby has used. He was having difficulty learning to hold the cup up high enough to get any water out, and when I gave him a sippy cup he took to it immediately. It is still my favourite cup to give to him and I wish I could throw out all of the other sippy cups I have (of which there are a lot - I have a sippy cup obsession) and replace with this one.

Bought and used this bottle last month. It started making noise and could not sip at all. It was just a month use. What happened? Straw got leak or something wrong in bottle? I was wondering to buy new straw for change. Any suggestion?
Hi Ann, And these issues didn't occur when you just bought it? Can you check if the straw is damaged in any way? Kind regards, The Philips Australia teamIt didn't occur at the beginning. It turned to make a noise and could not sip after using for a month. Why does the lifetime so short? Should I invest to buy a new straw?

• GTIN12: 750200200006