Philips Original Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

Karim A.

Karim A.Sydney, NSW

Really good for the price

I got this at a really good price it was perfect ever since, we use it to make all sort of healthy fried food, using less oil to make fries is really the reason I decided to get this.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon for A$99.00.

Fahad A.

Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot live without it

The most important part of my cooking life. I cannot imagine how it makes my life easier and more healthy without any oil just turn it on and the food cooked well. It is not like the other Air fryer I have used.

Purchased in March 2017 at Target Australia for A$199.00.

nickname

nickname

Love my air fryer!

We find this is the perfect size for our 2 person household. Really easy to use and much faster than an oven. We usually use it for roasting vegetables but I am keen to try a roast in there.
Easy to clean as I just put the trays components straight in the dishwasher.
Can't comment on the value for money as it was a present.

Purchased in December 2019.

Glen2000

Glen2000

Great we use it everyday

We are on our second one we baought the original one when it first came out we had it for 8 years and used it all the time. It still worked when we replaced it. This new one we have had for a year and its great too. We have told all our friends and i would totally recommend it. You can cook something in the ime it would take to heat our big oven.

Purchased in February 2010 at Harvey Norman for A$130.00.

Rupinder S.

Rupinder S.

I m in love with it.

Oil free food, cardio suitable.
Time saver
Convenient
Healthy options.
Yes, you can enjoy the crispiness of the food if you want.
The great thing is that you can bake in it

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for A$150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Glad to hear this and thanks for sharing!

KuchsSouth Australia

Disappointing that there is no recipe book or proper instruction book

I bought my first time ever air fryer just before Easter. I have cooked on it over the weekend and found it to be an excellent product. The only disappointing part was the lack of instructions and no recipe book (even basic one). I would have thought the product should have at least come with both of these.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$200.00.

Sharnelle T.

Perfect for any house hold

This has been the best purchase we have every done, had this air fryer for 4 years and still use it twice a day! It’s amazing and I love it

Amazing

This has been awesome
They have the best quality out of all the air fryers
I have had one for 4 years and still use it twice a day, it’s the best!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Unknown

UnknownHunter Region, NSW

Great product!

I love how quickly it cooks food compared to a normal oven! I use it all the time. Only thing is if you have more than two people in the family I’d suggest getting the XL one because this one is a bit small

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Easy, healthy and useful

We use our air fryer a few times a week. It doesn't use any oil, so it's healthy, and it takes half the time of the oven. We mostly use it for potatoes and roast vegetables, but you can also cook chicken legs ( the skin gets nice and crisp) or heat up bread rolls for a nice outer crust. We're normally cooking for two, but can use it for up to four people. It can be difficult to clean, so we prefer not to use it for meats or messy foods, but it's easy to use and the foods we do make come out really great!

Purchased in May 2016.

Jacque J.

Jacque J.

cant live with out this product

I bought this when the hype was on about healthy eating and because I am a celiac I need to watch what I eat. I thought hubby might not take to the food but he loves the home made chips and hash browns also crisps pies up and you can do baking but I haven't done that side of it. The beauty is you don't need any oil so all you are having is healthy food less salt and fats. It is easy to clean with just a wipe out and store again in your cupboard

Purchased at Target Australia for A$99.00.

Jimbobra1234

Jimbobra1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for convenient cooking

Very happy with my air fryer, I use it every day to cook most of my meals. No fuss timer, Which means you’ll never overcook anything or accidentally leave the machine on. I have cooked everything from roast chicken to spring rolls in here and always comes out perfectly crispy. Also great to reheat pizza and other fried and fatty foods as it keeps it crispy and not soggy

Purchased at Big W for A$152.00.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my air fryer so much

I have had this air fryer for over a year now and I've only used my oven twice since. I often cook roast veg and sausages all at once in the machine and love the way nothing is dry.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Online Store for A$149.00.

Philips S.Philips

Great appliance for one or two servings and easy to use!!!

Another great buy! I loved that my teenage children can grill their snacks after school. Much easier to clean than the oven and the small capacity is great for snacks or meal for 1.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great product

I am very satisfied with the product. It gets the job done, very efficient and very easy to clean. My partner usually makes pork crackling in the air fryer and it taste even better than some of the shops.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer for A$300.00.

Product is used Weekly

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, but hard to clean

Easy to use and works well when fry or heat food in it within the adjusted time frame. However, the space is a bit small and can't put in too much food in it especially meat. Hard to clean as well as oil sticks on it is hard to remove or scrub.

Mahesh S.

Mahesh S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a great cooker !!

I a extremely satisfied with this product and concept. We don't use oil at all. Great cooker. We have potato chips, chicken , fish, beef, pork anything on this air fryer without adding any oil.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Grill and accessories missing in box

Matthew K.

Matthew K.Sydney, NSW

Better than an oven

This works really well for our small family. I find the cook time is less than a conventional oven and food is crispier and less oily. Very happy with product. The baking pan and skewers are a good addon

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for A$229.00.

MumWithKids

MumWithKidsSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I have to say I was super surprised at how quick and well this works. Being super skeptical, I attempted everything in it except cake. Fabulous! No oil! LOVE IT!

But for quick kids dinner when its been that type of day I just can not fault it. Saved my sanity a few times.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$95.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear you enjoy using the Airfyer so much and that it's a nice solution for preparing a quick meal by the end of a long day.

The Phililps Australia Team