Philips Original Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (29)
    • Weekly (11)
    • Daily (10)
    • Rarely (2)
    • Monthly (1)

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great product

I am very satisfied with the product. It gets the job done, very efficient and very easy to clean. My partner usually makes pork crackling in the air fryer and it taste even better than some of the shops.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer for $300.00.

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, but hard to clean

Easy to use and works well when fry or heat food in it within the adjusted time frame. However, the space is a bit small and can't put in too much food in it especially meat. Hard to clean as well as oil sticks on it is hard to remove or scrub.

Mahesh S.

Mahesh S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a great cooker !!

I a extremely satisfied with this product and concept. We don't use oil at all. Great cooker. We have potato chips, chicken , fish, beef, pork anything on this air fryer without adding any oil.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Grill and accessories missing in box

Matthew K.

Matthew K.Sydney, NSW

Better than an oven

This works really well for our small family. I find the cook time is less than a conventional oven and food is crispier and less oily. Very happy with product. The baking pan and skewers are a good addon

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $229.00.

MumWithKids

MumWithKidsSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I have to say I was super surprised at how quick and well this works. Being super skeptical, I attempted everything in it except cake. Fabulous! No oil! LOVE IT!

But for quick kids dinner when its been that type of day I just can not fault it. Saved my sanity a few times.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $95.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear you enjoy using the Airfyer so much and that it's a nice solution for preparing a quick meal by the end of a long day.

The Phililps Australia Team

Just another Consumer

Just another ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally took the plunge & it's great!

Was skeptical about Philips air fryer but never regret after took the plunge & bought it. Wife using it most of the time. One of the best ever product they made. Would recommend to anyone who still deciding about this brand air fryer.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

deadxnurse

deadxnurse

love it

I love this air fryer so much!
Just the right size and it is so easy to cook and fry food in it.
I can cook bread, spring rolls and chips so easily with this thing.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $180.00.

Philips S.Philips

We love hearing you like the Airfryer as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, we appreciate it. :-)

knaoko

knaokoSydney

No more deep-frying

Since I bought this fryer, I don't do any more deep frying. I can cook crispy fried chicken, heating up the Chinese pan cake, cooking sticky rice cake without enormous amount of oil. This is not only healthy but also helps environment. I hate disposing the used, smelly oil into the bin. I don't need to clean the range hood filers because I don't deep fry. Downside is a bit of noise, it is quite noisy to have a full on. You also need to spray or brush oil on food, otherwise they sticks to the grill. Washing is easy because of non-stick coating. I always wash with my hand. This is not for big family but enough for small family or couple or single person.

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Badger

BadgerDarling Downs, QLD

Fat free cooking.

The Phillips original airfryer is such a great way to cook just about anything,I've purchased my second one just recently as my first one lasted nearly 4 years.The Phillips airfryer has only one problem,they are very difficult to clean after being in use for 6 months or more.Even using caustic oven cleaner on the basket and sliding fat catcher multiple times doesn't remove baked on foodstuffs.The only way to keep it looking like new is to clean it thoroughly after each use! Which is not practical,and most people don't have the time or can't be bothered.

Purchased in February 2017 at Big W for $170.00.

Lindiloo

LindilooIllawarra, NSW

I bought the daily air fryer.

I bought the daily air fryer, I Don't like the fact accessories for a 7" is hard to find like the fryer pan. If anyone is looking to buy one XL or XXL is the better way to go.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

AlisonB

AlisonBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live with out it

Quick and easy couldn’t live with out it super fast healthy eating no oils fats taste good would recommend everyone to purchase this product really feel it was a great buy

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $250.00.

Amur

AmurSydney

Amazing

Absolutely amazing product. Works very well and the Phillips brand seems to have very good reptuation to it. The App for the airfryer has some good recipes (including the brownies that were made). Very nice!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $149.00.

KiKi

KiKi

Healthy and still tasty

After I used the air fryer, the kitchen is clean. No oil for cooking meat or fish anymore, yet still very tasty. The only demerit will be the small size. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2019.

Dawn

DawnSydney, NSW

Healthier chips with the Philips Air Fryer

It took a while to convince us both that an airfryer would do for chips. Now, we use our Philips Air Fryer weekly to make the best chips in the hood... and it looks great on the bench.

Purchased at JB Hifi Home for $140.00.

Cathy

CathyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy customer

I recently purchased this air fryer and was pleasantly surprised that it does what the manufacturers promote. It heats amazing chips to the same effect as deep frying would, but with just a tiny amount of oil. I have also heated up small savouries and sausage rolls and you couldn't tell they hadn't been oven heated. The heating process is very fast also, and very simple to clean afterwards.
Great value for money, wish I had one years ago!

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $145.00.

Roxana

RoxanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very handy and healthy

what I love about this product:
1- Easy cleaning (dishwasher safe)
2- no oil required so makes it perfect for making meatballs etc
3- even great for toasting bread
4- not only you do not need oil but also removes extra oil, a great product specially for ppl with high cholesterol
my fav one is making chips in it, it makes it crispy
what I don't like about it:
the only thing I didn't like is its a bit noisy

Purchased in January 2017.

alexaaa

alexaaaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite kitchen appliance!

Since we purchased this air fryer, we have been nothing but impressed with it. From chips, to steak, to lamb cutlets, all of the food I have cooked in there comes out both tender and delicious. It’s easy to use and is easily cleaned in the dishwasher. I love this product so much, that I’ll be purchasing a second.

Purchased in December 2017 for $189.00.

yun

yunSydney, NSW

Great Air Fryer

Best airfryer. does perfect job every time. Just little small for the family. and not very convenient to wash.But overall, Good. Built last long we have using Philips AirFryer last 4 yrs without any problem.

Purchased in June 2015 for $179.00.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my wings in this

My kids got this for me for mother days and it has been fantastic so far. I would love an Xxl size instead but will wait until Christmas sale or so.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.