Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/91 (White)

Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/91 (White)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Bob D.

Bob D.Brisbane

HD9216/91 (White)

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$170.00.

Reddit B.

Reddit B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It works but it's nothing special

This air fryer works just fine, in fact perfect. It's never broken or had problems. But it's not 5 stars because it's not special. It doesn't add anything new and it's the same as others. The price was good and the air fryer works. I recommend it to anybody who is looking for something simple.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for A$150.00.

Product is used Weekly
Glen2000

Glen2000

Great we use it everyday

We are on our second one we baought the original one when it first came out we had it for 8 years and used it all the time. It still worked when we replaced it. This new one we have had for a year and its great too. We have told all our friends and i would totally recommend it. You can cook something in the ime it would take to heat our big oven.

Purchased in February 2010 at Harvey Norman for A$130.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/91 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Kuchs

KuchsSouth Australia

Disappointing that there is no recipe book or proper instruction book

I bought my first time ever air fryer just before Easter. I have cooked on it over the weekend and found it to be an excellent product. The only disappointing part was the lack of instructions and no recipe book (even basic one). I would have thought the product should have at least come with both of these.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$200.00.

Sharnelle T.

Sharnelle T.

Amazing

This has been awesome
They have the best quality out of all the air fryers
I have had one for 4 years and still use it twice a day, it’s the best!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Jimbobra1234

Jimbobra1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for convenient cooking

Very happy with my air fryer, I use it every day to cook most of my meals. No fuss timer, Which means you’ll never overcook anything or accidentally leave the machine on. I have cooked everything from roast chicken to spring rolls in here and always comes out perfectly crispy. Also great to reheat pizza and other fried and fatty foods as it keeps it crispy and not soggy

Purchased at Big W for A$152.00.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my air fryer so much

I have had this air fryer for over a year now and I've only used my oven twice since. I often cook roast veg and sausages all at once in the machine and love the way nothing is dry.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Online Store for A$149.00.

Philips S.Philips

Great appliance for one or two servings and easy to use!!!

Another great buy! I loved that my teenage children can grill their snacks after school. Much easier to clean than the oven and the small capacity is great for snacks or meal for 1.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :)

The Philips Australia Team

MumWithKids

MumWithKidsSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I have to say I was super surprised at how quick and well this works. Being super skeptical, I attempted everything in it except cake. Fabulous! No oil! LOVE IT!

But for quick kids dinner when its been that type of day I just can not fault it. Saved my sanity a few times.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$95.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear you enjoy using the Airfyer so much and that it's a nice solution for preparing a quick meal by the end of a long day.

The Phililps Australia Team

Air Fryers

Just another Consumer

Just another ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally took the plunge & it's great!

Was skeptical about Philips air fryer but never regret after took the plunge & bought it. Wife using it most of the time. One of the best ever product they made. Would recommend to anyone who still deciding about this brand air fryer.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

AlisonB

AlisonBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live with out it

Quick and easy couldn’t live with out it super fast healthy eating no oils fats taste good would recommend everyone to purchase this product really feel it was a great buy

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$250.00.

Product is used Weekly
See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives