Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

Srah

Srah

Can't live without it

This blender is too good and with im loving to cook more food its just does everything snd its makes my work so much easier for me to cooking and cleaning is also easy worth buying it

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $100.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Spare parts availability

I love my Viva Food Processor KR7761 however I accidentally lost several parts during a move.
Would appreciate if the Phillips team could advise if the discs and small spice cup only are available for purchase so that my machine can be complete again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

wcbuglePerth, WA

Shocked by Quality of Customer Service

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

wcbugle

Thank you for your response. Regarding "reaching out on social media", are you suggesting that it would be back to square one in stating my issues/requests?

Potato slicer

I enjoyed using this processor. Easy to clean and use. In the manual there is a potato slicer, but it did not get it in my box.
Was it meant to be included in the box?

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used: Weekly

saintsonfireSydney, NSW

Misleading Advertising

The box clearly advertises a bowl size of 2.1 litres. The website description did the same. If you're buying a food processor that advertises 2.1 litres, you would think that is the capacity but oh no. The bowl itself states the maximum as being 1.5 litres.

If that was not bad enough it came out of the box faulty. While the motor worked with the blender, it did not work with the bowl..

Thankfully I purchased it from Target who refunded me instantly and the person I spoke to was shocked about the false advertising on the box.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Works efficiently.

Fantasic! Don’t know why I’ve waited so long to buy one! Works efficiently, quietly and performed all functions well using the different attachments. Impressed by the ease of use, though the directions in the leaflet could have been improved upon. I’ve used a variety of foods in the processor and it didn’t miss a beat. Consider I’ve gotten value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Philips S.Philips

The shredding disk broke in the first use.

Hi team, my shredding and slicing disk broke the very first time I used the food processor to shred carrots. The blue knob and the steel disk were separated. I fixed that and the same thing happened again. I can provide the pictures if necessary. I am happy with the other attachments but I didn't expect that Philip's product would break in first use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Mick M

Mick MMelbourne

Great value for money processor

For the money, this machine is great value. One thing to realise is that it's a light to medium duty processor, so putting anything too firm is obviously going to break bowls and such - a big ask for something that wasn't designed to be abused. Otherwise, it does everything it should and does it nicely.
Really though, if you're expecting a heavy duty processor, then perhaps you should think about spending a few hundred dollars, not $120 odd.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
soniabb47

soniabb47Illawarra, NSW

Hi ..if this model is discontinued that mean i can't buy the bowl? I love this super machine ..but w

A beautiful and easy to work when you know the way..every ghing work perfect ..but i admit the bowl is a bit weak..my broke few weeks ago ..i going to missed if cannot find a replace ,it is possible to buy just that .Can somebody give me an advice please?..thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Vit0

Vit0

Great buy !!

I bought this as it fit the budget I had. Reviews were mixed and I really wasn't sure. I was worried about getting something that would break & be useless. I wanted something to cut all sorts of veg so I could have quick access throughout the week for ready cut ingredients. It is easy to use, fast, does what I bought it for and I can make quick salads, vegies, stir-fries and not have to do all the preparation every night. The instructions are more like a joke. Printed in many languages but giving no help. I took a photo of the pictures on the box and they have been far more use.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

James5249Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food processor/blender/chopper but not amazing grater

Bought this from Target as it was on discount - obviously because it’s discontinued. Out of the box it’s easy to set up and clean in the dishwasher. The blender is quieter than my old Kmart blender but works well for smoothies. The chopper and food processor work well. The only downside is the grater. Basically the food pusher doesn’t go all the way down and any vegetable will have large bits stuck at the top, not fully grating. But other than that it works fine. Cleans up nicely in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Annie

AnnieMelbourne

Does the job

Good product. Worth the price. Was looking for cheap but multi purpose processor. Does all the basic jobs. The negative about this product is the same blade used for blender and grinder. Which means change blade again and again which can make its rubber go loose. Quality of the plastic is average.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

armando

armandoBrisbane

I know why I didn't buy it earlier

I'm really happy with this food processor, I use the blender almost everyday to make smoothies and it's fast and perfect. It's dishwasher safe so no difficulty in cleaning at all, food processor is also good, even if I don't use it too much. Main blade is so sharp so be careful with that.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Armando, great to hear you are so pleased with the food processor. Thanks a lot for writing down your experiences. Happy blending!

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Blender Processor

I bought this food processor blender from Target last year & are happy with it, mostly gets used for blending, but it comes with the juicer, plus many other attachments, it does the job well, would recommend this product.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Viva Collection Food processor. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the appliance. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jenlin

JenlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for biscuit crumbs!!!!!!

I was sick to death of making biscuit crumbs with rolling pin (aka wine bottle) and ziplock bag. Googled extensively for food processor that does this well and found everything but. Anyway, this machine does it perfectly! Have no use for the other attachments (it came with heaps) and will prob never use them. I love the small compact size and neat look compared to others, and the price $108 was very reasonable for something I will not use much. Target have them for $99 this week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Philips S.Philips

So much better than the $600 Magimix!

This was $159, works brilliantly, easy to take apart and clean, dishwasher-proof. comes with a separate blender attachment and the usual grating/slicing discs. It has a plastic disc which whips cream in seconds - haven't tried egg whites yet. Only potential worry is that the plastic looks a bit breakable, but I haven't dropped it yet! The instructions were on one big sheet - a booklet would have been better.

Hiru

Hirumelbourne

This is the worst electrict equipment that I ever bought

I bout Philips Viva collection HR 7761 few weeks ago. When I use it I notice grinder and blender attachments are not working. Then I returned to the seller and bought a same model again. Unfortunately new one also had the same problem. I believe this model has a factory fault. The safety switch is not working while attach grinder and blender to the motor. I really disappointed about the product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sam

SamGold coast

Best multi food Processor

This has been a very good item to have in the kitchen as it sits on the bench without taking up much bench space. Great for grating cheese & carrot. Slicing sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots , zucchinis, pumpkin, cucumbers, capsicum etc. Plus having a blender, grinder & a few discs for slicing, grating etc. Well worth purchasing this item. Plus parts are Dishwasher Safe on top shelf which is a bonus.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Svetlana M.

Svetlana M.Cheltenham

Good one for the price

It does it work, the capacity fits my requirement, it`s very easy and quick to get vegetables sliced or graded with Philips Viva Collection Food Processor. It seems to be quite powerful - doesn`t struggle while working. A bit noisy but not too much. Very easy to clean and assemble. Love the machine overall. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your kind words, Svetlana. We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our food processor. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

SKDPerth

plastic bowl just broke up

Plastic bowl just broke up while fitting the bowl to the motor unit. The bowl seems to be made of plain polyethylene rather than ABS plastic which is the standard. the motor unit is made of ABS , they should have used ABS for the bowl and the jar also.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Nguyen T.

Nguyen T.asked

Hello,

What is the maximum dough weight applicable for the processor?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nguyen, thank you for you question. We advise not to exceed the maximum level indication on
the bowl or the jar of the Food Processor. Enjoy baking!

Sim

Simasked

HI There,
is this product BPA free Philips Viva Collection 750W Food Processor - White
Model no # HR7761/00 please let me know
Adil

Sona

Sonaasked

Hi, Does anyone use the dough making function? If yes, then how easy and clean to knead dough in this food processor? Thanks
Sona

Hi there, Sona.

Thank you for asking this question here. Just to be sure, you're asking how easy it is to clean the appliance and its accessories correct? All the Food Processor accessories included in your box are dishwasher safe.

Before you clean the appliance, unplug it. Make sure that the cutting edges of the blades, discs, and the inserts do not come into contact with hard objects. This may cause the blade to get blunt. The cutting edges are sharp. Be careful when you clean.

1 Clean the motor unit with a moist cloth.
2 Clean the other parts in hot water (< 60ºC) with some washing-up liquid or in a dishwasher.
3 Store the product in a dry place.

Quick cleaning: you can follow the following steps to clean the food processor bowl and blender jar easier. Make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.

1 Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and some washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
2 Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
3 Turn the speed selector to P until the bowl or jar is clean.
4 Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
5 Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.

Hopefully this information will be helpful. If you need further assistance, reach out to our team via phone number 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives