Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/60, BRI959/00, BRI954/60, etc...

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Manisha

ManishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below average product and pathetic customer service

I followed all the instruction for the products but was left with burn marks all over my hands and leg after first use.I contacted customer service but did not get any assistance rather than waiting for months with burn marks to get a response that did not make any difference to what i went through. Never ever going to buy any product or recommend Philips solely due to pathetic customer service.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop for $399.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

Causes Irritation No
nooor bla

nooor blajeddah

Fast Results After 4 Treatments , But High Price

I have got the philips lumea bri959 model 9 months ago
i have used it every tow weeks for 5 sessions and then once a month, I start to see results after the 4 treatments , it have seen 60% hair reduction and i continue to use the device once a month and after 8 treatments I did'n see any noticeable hair in my legs and hands , i didn't use the philips bri959 on my face, maybe i will.
I like the result i got and i hope this result stay for long,
I will write update after 6 months from now
it's somehow pricey but i think it deserve

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

lgravo

lgravoPerth

Absolutely love it!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're glad to hear your like the product and we hope you can use it for years to come! :)

The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect, can't live without it

Loved using this product! The attachments are great to help hair loss across different parts of the body. The Lumea Prestige detects your skin tone and works its magic! So quick and easy to use.

nada.sewafiee

nada.sewafieeasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can i use while the sensor has a crack?

Sandy Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL

When you say the colour of hair. Is that your hair on your head or the hair on your body?

Hi Sandy,

This is a good question! When using our Lumea Prestige, it is advisable to check the color of your body hair (the parts which you are going to treat) if it would be suitable. You can check out the skin tone and hair color chart here: https://www.philips.co.uk/c-f/XC000003324/is-philips-lumea-suitable-for-all-skin-and-hair-types

Should you need assistance in the future, our lines are open to answer your call: 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm) in Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand. Please allow some time to process the call due to the current circumstances.

Have a wonderful week!

Sandy M

Thank you for that. Another question is because I’m a little older, I have some darker pigment on my legs, does that mean it won’t work on those spots?

Hi again Sandy,

Thanks for your question. We cannot guarantee for now. Although, we may advise that you give it a try, to see if it would work.

Have a lovely day!

shaden k.

shaden k.asked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Can it be used by more than one user? (Me and my sister)

Philips S.Philips

Hi there Shaden, thanks for your question, and for your interest in the Lumea. Please note that the Lumea can be used on specific skin tones, and hair colors, therefore this is the most important factor to be taken into account. For further information, we recommend contacting our Consumer Care team on 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). They'd be happy to look into this for you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives