Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/00, BRI956/60, BRI959/00, etc...

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (4)
Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

FAULTY ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

I posted a review on here last year and nobody bothered to get back to me.
They deleted my review this has me thinking that they probably do this on a regular deleting all the negative comments. This is not right people deserve to know the true facts. I don’t want anyone to waste money like I did. I spent so much and in the end it was for nothing.
Used it a couple times and then one day all three lights started flashing I tried googling and YouTube to see if anyone else had the issue. Turns out it’s a known issue they just don’t want you to know about. Very disappointed. If your going to buy it atleast wait until it’s on special. I was an idiot and I bought it full price. I spent my savings on this trash

Purchased in November 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

Faulty product very disappointing

After 3 treatments all of the intensity lights started flashing at the same time, I have tried re-setting the device (turning it off, unplugging it, etc) and have tried letting it cool down for a while but whenever I turn it back on the lights begin flashing again. A very disappointing product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $400.00.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A worthwhile investment

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

Carole

CarolePerth

Works AMAZINGLY!

I’ve been using this for 8 months and I can honestly say, it has significantly reduced hair on my body. The stragglers that grow back are finer. I’m using every month now for maintenance and even then, I am asking myself if I should stretch the duration between treatment. So easy, quick and convenient.
I have concerns on battery life when used as a cordless as I’ve read the batteries can NOT be replaced so I plug into the wall every time and works well because its quicker between zaps.
I dropped the setting down a level on sensitive areas and even then seem to be effective.
I have dark hair and olive skin.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased in April 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Good, but caused hives

Purchased in March 2020.

Causes IrritationYes
Philips S.Philips

Waste of money and time !

I have a skin tone type IV-V (mid brown) Wich is within the recommendations of this machine and that didn’t work at all . That was only showing that was not suitable for my skin

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $689.00.

Manisha

ManishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below average product and pathetic customer service

I followed all the instruction for the products but was left with burn marks all over my hands and leg after first use.I contacted customer service but did not get any assistance rather than waiting for months with burn marks to get a response that did not make any difference to what i went through. Never ever going to buy any product or recommend Philips solely due to pathetic customer service.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop for $399.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

nooor bla

nooor blajeddah

Fast Results After 4 Treatments , But High Price

I have got the philips lumea bri959 model 9 months ago
i have used it every tow weeks for 5 sessions and then once a month, I start to see results after the 4 treatments , it have seen 60% hair reduction and i continue to use the device once a month and after 8 treatments I did'n see any noticeable hair in my legs and hands , i didn't use the philips bri959 on my face, maybe i will.
I like the result i got and i hope this result stay for long,
I will write update after 6 months from now
it's somehow pricey but i think it deserve

lgravo

lgravoPerth

Absolutely love it!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're glad to hear your like the product and we hope you can use it for years to come! :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect, can't live without it

Loved using this product! The attachments are great to help hair loss across different parts of the body. The Lumea Prestige detects your skin tone and works its magic! So quick and easy to use.

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

zhraaraad84

zhraaraad84asked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi , i have used Lumea once and get good results but during the second section I did mistake that I was using the bikini head on my leg , and I’m worrying now if that will be dangerous on my skin or will affect on my leg hairs treatment badly ?
And should i do the section with the body head again or not ?
Pls answer me !!!

zoii

zoiiasked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi there I m really interested in buying Philips lumena prestige but I want to know can I use it on vaginal hair...is it safe to use n is it effective???pls also if there is any other option which u can guide me or this is the best one?

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips advertises the Lumea Prestige as its most effective IPL machine, offering effective and gentle hair removal.

This premium model certainly has a high number of features, including options for either corded and portable use, Sense IQ technology, a Smart Skin sensor to detect skin tone, and four precision attachments designed with tailored programs for underarms, face (chin, upper lip and jawline), bikini and body (arms, legs and face).

There are even pictures of the corresponding body area on the attachment caps for convenience. You can also manage your treatments using the Philips Lumea IPL app.

Philips recommends, according to its website, that you ‘carry out the first four treatments every two weeks, and the next eight treatments every four weeks. After 12 treatments you can enjoy six months of hair-free smooth skin.’

Of interest, the Prestige Lumea has also been awarded 5/5 stars by beautyheaven.com.au.

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

No reviews yet
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$799.00$799.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorCordlessSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Power Settings5
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL