Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/60, BRI863/60, BRI923/60, BRI950/60, BRI953/60 and 2 more

Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

Causes Irritation No

nooor bla

nooor blajeddah

Fast Results After 4 Treatments , But High Price

I have got the philips lumea bri959 model 9 months ago
i have used it every tow weeks for 5 sessions and then once a month, I start to see results after the 4 treatments , it have seen 60% hair reduction and i continue to use the device once a month and after 8 treatments I did'n see any noticeable hair in my legs and hands , i didn't use the philips bri959 on my face, maybe i will.
I like the result i got and i hope this result stay for long,
I will write update after 6 months from now
it's somehow pricey but i think it deserve

lgravo

lgravoPerth

Absolutely love it!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're glad to hear your like the product and we hope you can use it for years to come! :)

The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect, can't live without it

Loved using this product! The attachments are great to help hair loss across different parts of the body. The Lumea Prestige detects your skin tone and works its magic! So quick and easy to use.

Nazak

Nazakasked

I have a BR1950 device which I have just used 5 times . The battery seems to be fully charged but all the lights are flashing continuously when the device is on. I bought the device less than a year ago but I am not sure if I can find the box. I would be grateful if you could advice me how to proceed.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. That doesn't sound good and we like to get in touch and see how we can help. Please contact our experts directly via the below link for further assistance: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=PERSONAL_CARE_GR%2BHAIRCARE_CA

We hope to hear from you soon.

Demure H.

Demure H.asked

Can i use the lumea in genital parts?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. Lumea is safe and gentle enough to treat the pubic/bikini area. Please find advice for both females and males below.

Antonio

Antonioasked

Hello. I have some question if you can answer me.
Can I use this product at the Hair area? At some part of my head I do not have hair, and I want to do with this product all head if I do not have diffrence than.
The second question is, can I use this product on genitalia.
Thank you for answers.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Antonio, thank you for your question. Good thing you've asked, as we do advise against using the Lumea on your head-hair at all. Female users however, are able to use the Lumea on their upper-lip or chin, but as the hair type of men is a bit different, we advise against using it on your face altogether. To answer the second part of your question; males can't use the Lumea on genitalia, but females should be wary of the mucous areas as well. If you need more specific information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ).

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives