Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Using it daily

Im very satisfied with this air fryer. It crisps food up perfectly and I love how easy and quick it is to use. I have made wings, crumbed fish, chips, roast chicken etc. The only thing I can fault is that it is a pain to clean if you dont soak it in water first. But apart from that I absolutely love it and will continue using it daily

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Georgia! :) We hope that you can use the appliance for a long time to come.

Jedaking

JedakingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect! Cant live without it!!!

I love the convenience of this air fryer! Prepping kids lunch in the morning is so easy and a lot quicker than using the oven. Works perfect for nuggets, sausage rolls, burger, chicken strips and so much more! Definitely my favourite kitchen appliance!

Purchased in July 2019 at Costco.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, awesome to hear your AirFryer has made your life so much easier. Thanks so much for sharing this here and happy frying. :D

Alana

AlanaPerth, WA

I have been taking this too many bbqs!

This has been such an amazing machine to have. Ive taken it with me to so many bbqs recently so all my friends can see and test it out with their food! Its been amazing

Purchased in October 2019.

Celine N.

Celine N.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

This is an honest review. I bought cheaper airfryer from other brand. I tried with frozen chips. No crispy at all. I returned it and decided to buy Philips. It was a right decision. It works great.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman.

nickimat

nickimat

Love it.

Had this for just one week and so far have cooked the following; crispy belly pork, smoked salmon & ricotta tarts, sweet potato fries, salmon fillets, pork chops,, chicken pieces, bacon, lemon cheesecake, steak, halloumi...

Absolutely love how easy it is to use, how well the auto feature works and how easy it is to clean.

I am not a fan of having appliances on the bench top, but this is too large to fit in the appliance cupboard. Not a problem though as it looks so stylish, and I use it every day.

This was a birthday present that my husband and son are extremely happy they got me!

Monika

MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes cooking easier

Diary_of_a_daddy

Diary_of_a_daddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Perfect results every time.

Ive used my air fryer with multiple food types and Im consistently amazed with the results. Whether its a pork roast, nuggets and chips or the amazing wings Ive been experimenting with they always come out cooked just right. The food retains the moisture and doesnt come out dry like if I were to cook it in a conventional oven.

Michelle

MichelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Yummy food every time

Such a great machine I love that you can do literally anything in it! The food comes out so tasty and no yuk oil taste! One big thing you can bake in it too! AmAzing

Purchased in August 2019.

Zahra

ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect absolutely love this

So satisfied at how perfectly cooked the food is in this air fryer
I have been using it for chips both Frozen and fresh and also sausages , burgers . Chicken. Nuggets - happy world far with how everything has cooked
I find the unit very easy to clean and use

Mel

MelGippsland, VIC

My new bff in the kitchen !!

It Cooks to perfection and perfect for busy familys
Able to cook a huge variety of food- love the ideas on the app!
So easy to use and clean, just pulls apart!
Love it

MDonato

MDonatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant live without !

Its so super easy to use and most importantly for me as a busy mum easy to clean making delicious healthier meals we really cant live without the air fryer

Larissa R.

Larissa R.Sydney, NSW

Skeptic turned lover!

I was such a skeptic, but we have made loads of dishes in our airfryer and it just keeps impressing!
so quick and easy - pretty much set and forget and food comes out perfectly every time!
would highly recommend to friends and family (or anyone who will listen!)

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Smart cooking technology with great results

The Philips XXL Airfryer is a healthier way of cooking. We can fry, bake and grill with minimal oil. The smart technology makes it easy to use. It's also easy to clean.

Sharynreviews

SharynreviewsPerth, WA

I’m never using my oven again

The Philips XXL smart Airfryer uses hot air to fry and cook your favourite foods with little or no added oil . You can make meals for the whole family . It can cook a 1.8kg whole chicken , frozen or handcut chips to serve six , pork belly that is so crispy and I even have cooked the most perfect salmon using the smart tech to decide long to cook it for .quick clean basket with most pieces being able to go into the dishwasher . Highly recommend and will be buying the baking dish add on to bake bread .

Farlap9

Farlap9Perth, WA

Excellent product!

We have been enjoying the perfectly cooked meals using the smart sensing technology and pre-select menus on the Philips Airfryer XXL Smart. We would definitely recommend this machine to our friends & family.

Tom

Tom

Fast, simple and intuitive

This airfryer is quick and easy to use. The smart settings are intuitive and work well, and the ability to set your own timer manually is useful too. It’s quite a bulky unit and makes a lot of noise when it’s on, which is one of the only downsides to what is a quite useful appliance.

Product is used: Weekly

My new favourite way to cook!

I’m absolutely in love with our new air fryer. I had heard amazing things about them and was excited to try it out. I can’t believe true ease of use and how quick food cooks, the home made fries and chicken drumsticks were a huge hit with the whole family and cooking is now enjoyable again!

Mollymk

MollymkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't live with out

Love how big it is and how much fits in it (you can fit a whole chicken and more). Very easy to use and makes cooking a breeze, especially if you are not a confident cook

Stacy L.

Stacy L.Perth, WA

New fave kitchen appliance

This is my very first airfryer and I’m really pleased with it so far! I’ve used it to cook potato fries, roast veggies, mock meats, even roast my bagels and it’s been super easy to figure out the controls. It’s made cooking at home so enjoyable!

alexnolan

alexnolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!!

I’m so impressed by the XXL Airfryer! It cooks food in no time, and is super easy to use. You can cook a full chicken, fries, veggies, and much more! So efficient and the food is delicious. The fact that all the parts are dishwasher safe is a big plus too!