Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

Bubbling and Peeling. Else Perfect Airfryer

Had the unit since 9/2020 and loving it.
It has been cleaned well with a non-abrasive sponge.
The disappointment came a few days ago I noticed the bottom pan's coating had a few bubbles and it then peeled off. Those tiny white spots are the outcome after the black coating came off.
On the good side, it cooks perfectly well and shorten the cooking time.
It is an alternative to the stove/microwave for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

raywst

Thank you. My issue has been resolved.

smartie

smartieSA, 5043

Great but fading issues on dial

It makes my life so easy as I can cook lots of different things including meats.
The only the problem is that the numbers on dial has been fading so quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at The goodguys for $299.00.

Thi Nguyen

Thi NguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant product

Really good product and efficient with the way it cooks. I am really happy with product. We bought other similar product from Philip air fryer for family member as well

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $389.00.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Love it

Perfect size,heats up quick,cooks evenly and really simple to use,cleans really good,I don't need to use my big oven any more,makes anything you make in a oven,and has a good size cord

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys Physical store for $400.00.

Sarah Groves

Sarah GrovesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No oil needed

This airfryer has helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have used this air fryer for all types of meals prepared including savoury snacks, fish and chips. It fries the food in approximately 10-20 minutes. Only problem I faced so far is that the drawer can be sometimes hard to shut and and I accidently dropped it because the handle is a bit hard to grip. Can be cleaned easily and can use a second tier for cooking two types of food.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Shaunak

ShaunakSydney, NSW

Great Airfryer overall, some room for improvement

Does its job well. The only complaint we have is that the drawer compartment is slightly flimsy and sometimes doesn't close flush to the body.

I find the internals easy to clean, and the overall quality and performance good.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer.

1 week in and having timer issues

Have only purchased 10 days ago and am a little concerned. The machine turns off before the timer has finished. The machine and the timer don't appear to be in sync. For e.g.: The timer may still have 5 mins to go and the machine finishes cooking and all i can hear is the remaining ticking of the timer until it finishes. I am feeling very worried that this could potentially be a safety hazard.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Cat
Cat

Thank you for your prompt reply. Harvey Norman were fantastic and refunded my purchase amount.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Cat. Glad to hear a solution was to the matter has been found. We hope your next experience with one of our products will be a better one.

The Philips Australia team

Love my air fryer!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I love our air fryer, it’s the best appliance I have ever brought. It cooks so much faster than putting your food in a normal oven. Has last us 5 years and still going strong!! Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anestassia, thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Very satisfied customer

Very satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Love this product

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones.

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and easy, does what it is meant to.

This is the first Air-fryer I have ever owned but I must say it is simply amazing, it cooks chips amazingly and I am so lucky to own a product like this, I highly recommend buying this product. It does the job amazingly and is so easy to clean

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Don

DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good

We use very often our air Fryer. Nearly replace the micro way.
Is a very quick and small oven. Easy to keep clean - just dish washer-
Cook sausage of chicken tenderloin AMAZING. Gold and juicy.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $130.00.

rosieb-w

rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it! Still going very well with regular use.

I always enjoy a good meal made with this air fryer. We use it mostly for reheating or defrosting. Given that my family and I are fairly busy, we tend to be short on time so not having to heat up an oven for 10 minutes is excellent. It's also great to not be experiencing the oilyness but still get a nice crunch. We have always found it very easy to use and clean. Certainly a regularly used appliance in our house and well worth buying.

Purchased in June 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rosie, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! We're happy to hear you and your family enjoy using the Airfryer so much.

Kind Regards,

Sammy M.

Sammy M.

Use it daily

I was given this as a gift and talk about the gift that keeps giving! I cook everything from the best pork crackling, toasties, roast vegetables, cake, brownies, chicken marinaded, chicken air fried, you name it - this air fryer does it all. The only fault Ive had is the handle broke when shaking fries however as it comes with a 2 year warranty it was replaced no worries. Its easy to keep clean if you wash it straight away after use. This is my favourite cooking appliance, you wont be disappointed in this air fryer.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys.

Mirza G.

Mirza G.Sydney, NSW

Made life so easy!!!

Excellent air fryer. It's quick and more imporantly, the increased basket capacity (1.4kg) of this XXL model is an absolute game changer. You can fry so many items at the same time.

Go for it. Greaat buy :D

Purchased in September 2018 at KG Electronic Online store for $320.00.

Dianne Nicholson

Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

yolandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

problem with the numbers dissappearing

after been using it for about 5 weeks the numbers came off. very disappointing as you can not use the machine without knowing the frying times.I have been cleaning it only with warm water.

yolanda

Can you please let me know if you changed the way the numbers are put on as I am one of more people that had the same problem. Anyway what could be done about this. would you happily change this faulty one over for a new one?

Gurrrr

Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

Vai Pasikala

Vai PasikalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a oven and microwave

I find it so much faster and it’s not soggy when heated in a microwave and crispy like an oven baked pie! I use it for everything I wanted cooked quickly

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it..... but wonder if I am the only person to have my dial timer lose its numbers!!

I picked a dial over electronic thinking electronic could go wrong but my numbers are disappearing. About 1 year old, no chemicals used in household for cleaning. I love everything else about this machine. Used once per week for chips.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is usedWeekly

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer