Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Listing monitored by Philips

Pros

• Efficient at cooking

• Cooks evenly

• Simple to use

• Product is used

Mark M.
Mark M.Illawarra, NSW

Coating Disintegrates on Catch tray after 2+ yrs

My coating is coming off after 2+ years. I did read a review where with one client it happened after one week. I wonder if it is contaminating my food with this breakdown. For a quality product this should not happen. I rang Phillips and they said it is safe and you can buy a spare part. I cannot trust what they say. If Phillips prides itself on quality products which I doubt after there sleep apnea issue then you would have to doubt.
We are excited when buy products in good faith from these multinationals which can come back at you with a vengeance. Not happy Jan!

Purchased in March 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $349.00.

Bulky, Expensive, and Hard to Clean

We bought this to replace a t-fal actify which we can't find anymore, which lasted us for 8 years and various replacement parts that wore out.

This airfryer compared to the actrify:

1. Big, bulky, loud, and doesn't cook enough chips at a time.
2. No rotation / circulation -- you have to manually shift the chips around so they cook evenly.
3. Absolutely awful to clean -- Lots of hard-to clean areas inside the cooking basket / drawer that grease builds up on
4. Fragile and complicated -- the clunky cooking drawer was dropped and the handle broke -- now the entire machine is worthless. We were using it regularly for the kids chips, but neither of us was disappointed that it broke.

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

Bubbling and Peeling. Else Perfect Airfryer

Had the unit since 9/2020 and loving it.
It has been cleaned well with a non-abrasive sponge.
The disappointment came a few days ago I noticed the bottom pan's coating had a few bubbles and it then peeled off. Those tiny white spots are the outcome after the black coating came off.
On the good side, it cooks perfectly well and shorten the cooking time.
It is an alternative to the stove/microwave for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

raywst

Thank you. My issue has been resolved.

smartieSA, 5043

Great but fading issues on dial

It makes my life so easy as I can cook lots of different things including meats.
The only the problem is that the numbers on dial has been fading so quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at The goodguys for $299.00.

Thi Nguyen
Thi NguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant product

Really good product and efficient with the way it cooks. I am really happy with product. We bought other similar product from Philip air fryer for family member as well

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $389.00.

Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Love it

Perfect size,heats up quick,cooks evenly and really simple to use,cleans really good,I don't need to use my big oven any more,makes anything you make in a oven,and has a good size cord

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys Physical store for $400.00.

Sarah Groves
Sarah GrovesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No oil needed

This airfryer has helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have used this air fryer for all types of meals prepared including savoury snacks, fish and chips. It fries the food in approximately 10-20 minutes. Only problem I faced so far is that the drawer can be sometimes hard to shut and and I accidently dropped it because the handle is a bit hard to grip. Can be cleaned easily and can use a second tier for cooking two types of food.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Shaunak
ShaunakSydney, NSW

Great Airfryer overall, some room for improvement

Does its job well. The only complaint we have is that the drawer compartment is slightly flimsy and sometimes doesn't close flush to the body.

I find the internals easy to clean, and the overall quality and performance good.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer.

1 week in and having timer issues

Have only purchased 10 days ago and am a little concerned. The machine turns off before the timer has finished. The machine and the timer don't appear to be in sync. For e.g.: The timer may still have 5 mins to go and the machine finishes cooking and all i can hear is the remaining ticking of the timer until it finishes. I am feeling very worried that this could potentially be a safety hazard.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Product is used Daily
Cat
Cat

Thank you for your prompt reply. Harvey Norman were fantastic and refunded my purchase amount.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Cat. Glad to hear a solution was to the matter has been found. We hope your next experience with one of our products will be a better one.

The Philips Australia team

Love my air fryer!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I love our air fryer, it’s the best appliance I have ever brought. It cooks so much faster than putting your food in a normal oven. Has last us 5 years and still going strong!! Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anestassia, thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Very satisfied customer
Very satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Love this product

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones.

Adqm
AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and easy, does what it is meant to.

This is the first Air-fryer I have ever owned but I must say it is simply amazing, it cooks chips amazingly and I am so lucky to own a product like this, I highly recommend buying this product. It does the job amazingly and is so easy to clean

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Don
DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good

We use very often our air Fryer. Nearly replace the micro way.
Is a very quick and small oven. Easy to keep clean - just dish washer-
Cook sausage of chicken tenderloin AMAZING. Gold and juicy.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $130.00.

rosieb-w
rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it! Still going very well with regular use.

I always enjoy a good meal made with this air fryer. We use it mostly for reheating or defrosting. Given that my family and I are fairly busy, we tend to be short on time so not having to heat up an oven for 10 minutes is excellent. It's also great to not be experiencing the oilyness but still get a nice crunch. We have always found it very easy to use and clean. Certainly a regularly used appliance in our house and well worth buying.

Purchased in June 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rosie, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! We're happy to hear you and your family enjoy using the Airfryer so much.

Kind Regards,

Maeve Bradleyasked
Premium Analog Airfryer

My airfryer is approx 12 months old, I'm not happy with the timer numbers rubbing of, but now the Philips name is starting to break as well, makes it look old and cheap.....not good in an expensive product.

smartie

I have same issue...I contacted them, and they said I should take it to the service centre to fix the rubbed timer. I asked them if they can send some stickers to put but they don't think that's good idea...
I would print out lots of stickers, and send them to the customers if I was the staff of Phillips....

raywst

Best is to contact their customer care support. Maybe they can arrange for something.

Maeve Bradley

I'm not happy, and would like it fixed.... shouldn't have a product where timer and name come off......did you take it to the service centre

Missy
Missyasked
Premium Analog Airfryer

Question for the compact essential analogue HD9200... Does anyone know if the basket is coated with Teflon? If so, is there a stainless steel alternative? Thanks.

raywst

I don’t think there is a stainless steel pan.

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

julielu
julielu

The basket / pan and inside of housing all have non-stick coating.
Whilst it will be PFOA free as per Aus Standards it is a PFTE coating process.
There is no SS model.

Fussyasked
Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

What size baking tray with handle would I purchase for the HD9721/21 thank you

raywst

Sorry, I have not used a baking tray for the air fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hello Fussy, and thanks for your review. The accessory you're looking for is the HD9925/00, with a capacity of 1.3 L. If you have more questions, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Features:

• The 2 current Philips Premium Analog Airfryer models available are the Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 and the Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21.
  • The air fryers let you fry, bake, grill, roast, and reheat dishes, making them suitable for all kinds of chefs and meals.
  • Both models have Fat Removal technology that removes excess fat, so you can enjoy delicious, crispy-skinned food with minimal oil.
  • Rapid Air Technology in both models ensures that food is tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
  • The HD9721/21 feeds around 2 people, while the XXL HD9630/21 can feed a family.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that these air fryers cooked efficiently, partly thanks to their quick heat up times.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how evenly the air fryers cooked their food, saying that all kinds of meals were cooked well.
  • They also found that the appliances were easy to use, and for some users, even foolproof.
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
TimerNoYesYesYes
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer