Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

rosieb-w

rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it! Still going very well with regular use.

I always enjoy a good meal made with this air fryer. We use it mostly for reheating or defrosting. Given that my family and I are fairly busy, we tend to be short on time so not having to heat up an oven for 10 minutes is excellent. It's also great to not be experiencing the oilyness but still get a nice crunch. We have always found it very easy to use and clean. Certainly a regularly used appliance in our house and well worth buying.

Purchased in June 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rosie, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! We're happy to hear you and your family enjoy using the Airfryer so much.

Sammy M.

Sammy M.

Use it daily

I was given this as a gift and talk about the gift that keeps giving! I cook everything from the best pork crackling, toasties, roast vegetables, cake, brownies, chicken marinaded, chicken air fried, you name it - this air fryer does it all. The only fault Ive had is the handle broke when shaking fries however as it comes with a 2 year warranty it was replaced no worries. Its easy to keep clean if you wash it straight away after use. This is my favourite cooking appliance, you wont be disappointed in this air fryer.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys.

Mirza G.

Mirza G.Sydney, NSW

Made life so easy!!!

Excellent air fryer. It's quick and more imporantly, the increased basket capacity (1.4kg) of this XXL model is an absolute game changer. You can fry so many items at the same time.

Go for it. Greaat buy :D

Purchased in September 2018 at KG Electronic Online store for $320.00.

Dianne Nicholson

Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

yolandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

problem with the numbers dissappearing

after been using it for about 5 weeks the numbers came off. very disappointing as you can not use the machine without knowing the frying times.I have been cleaning it only with warm water.

yolanda

Can you please let me know if you changed the way the numbers are put on as I am one of more people that had the same problem. Anyway what could be done about this. would you happily change this faulty one over for a new one?

Gurrrr

Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

Vai Pasikala

Vai PasikalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a oven and microwave

I find it so much faster and it’s not soggy when heated in a microwave and crispy like an oven baked pie! I use it for everything I wanted cooked quickly

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it..... but wonder if I am the only person to have my dial timer lose its numbers!!

I picked a dial over electronic thinking electronic could go wrong but my numbers are disappearing. About 1 year old, no chemicals used in household for cleaning. I love everything else about this machine. Used once per week for chips.

Purchased in September 2018.

MicDaManThe Mallee, VIC

All I can say is EXCELLENT!!!

I can not explain how much I absolutely love these airfryers. We will use it at least once per day and it has a permanent spot on our kitchen bench.

I originally purchase the smaller viva airfryer. Then a digital version, and about 8 months ago purchased the much larger XXL digital version. WOW!!
My wife and I both agree that if any of them packed it in, we would not hesitate in going straight out and buying a new one.
And yes I still own all three.

From nuggets and fish, to snags, steak and chips. Healthy no oil cooking. And does it in half the time. I can't recommend these airfryers enough.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Sandy

Sandy

Love it best ever buy

Love this air fryer can’t go wrong we cook everything in it also reheat food make good less oily and taste amazing definitely a winner in our house so good

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for $170.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words, Mathew. :) Good to hear you like your Airfryer! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

The Philips Australia team

Bee097

Bee097Sydney, NSW

I use it daily& couldn’t live w/o it. It’s cut my cooking time dramatically. Everything tastes amazing!

The food is so light and fluffy, especially roasted veggies! I love not having to use oil anymore, and being able to start dinner after 5pm without worrying that it’s still going to take hours to cook. Chicken based dishes cook incredibly well in it too, as do breakfasts (poached eggs, hash browns & croissants) and desserts. We made amazing brownies!
It’s also really quick & easy to clean up. Dinner clean up takes 5 minutes thanks to using the airfryer!

Purchased in May 2019 for $329.00.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my air fryer!

The air fryer is simply AMAZING.
It’s soo quick and easy to use, you can cook pretty much anything. If I’m stuck for time/lazy it’s so useful. It’s so easy to clean just a wipe down or quick soak & it’s done. I’ve recommended it to all my work colleagues and friends (who are also extremely happy with their purchase!)

Purchased in June 2017 at The Good Guys for $430.00.

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $207.20.

Product is used: Several times a week

faded number dial XXL white viva collection

My family loves our new air fryer. After a month of using it the numbers on the dial analogue faded. I only used a damp cloth in cleaning around the dial and all of the outside part. Has anyone had the same experience? Philips NZ replaced my airfryer. I am considering of bringing it back to the store and getting the digital black colour instead as the same thing might happen if I used the white colour again?

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Manukau NZ.

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Product is used: Weekly

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

frequently used

Like it very much, use it every week for chips and chicken, the chips are OK, the chicken are very nice. not too hard to clean but a little small for the quantity.

Philips S.Philips

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Kerri-Anne W.

Kerri-Anne W.asked

I am like so many other people on here in that I have had my air fryer for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it but the numbers are already wearing off! As this is a known issue, are Philips not able to send stickers that can be put around the dial for when the numbers wear off? I have a disability and I love being able to use my air fryer and cook for my family but I find this aspect disappointing. We can't afford to go up a level to the digital model, as we bought ours when it was on sale and simply don't have the money. Realistically, though, we shouldn't have to. The timer numbers should not be gone, especially not after two weeks!

Hi Kerri-Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us - two weeks sounds like an unusually short amount of time for the numbers on the panel of your airfryer to wear out. We're very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the appliance itself so far, and we'd like to see if there is anything we can do to make this better for you. Would you mind giving us a call at 1300 363 391, or sending us a message on one of our social media pages (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare)? Our colleagues would be happy to check the possibilities for you. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Ingrid

Ingridasked

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives