Philips Pro Dryer HPS920/00

MPN: HPS920-00

Chiken

ChikenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It Blows Well!

Easy on the hair and cuts the time of hair drying in half compared to cheaper devices. Not hot to touch while in use and build quality is solid. Comes with two heads that provide targeted drying. Easy to clean!

Purchased in May 2018 at Amazon for $59.20.

Safety

C J.

C J.Sydney, NSW

Quality product

It came promptly & is working really well, its fast at drying my daughters hair with good heat & power level buttons. Great hairdryer for the price, good heat and easy to use.

Purchased in January 2017 at Myer for $167.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, great to hear that you're so keen on the features and performance of the Philips Pro HPS920! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm here and have a wonderful week!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Mandy K

Mandy KAdelaide

Good product for regular hair drying

It has the ability to dry my hair in about 10 minutes which is fantastic as I have long hair. My previous hairdryers will take me 20-30 minutes to dry and it make my hair look all dry and frizzy. The Philips Pro does not make my hair frizzy, I think it might be because it is powerful to dry my hair quickly which minimises dry-ness of my hair.

Jessica

JessicaWest End

Best selection product!

Although it’s quite expensive compared to the other brands (excluding Dyson) it is definitely worth it. It helps also to not damage your hair and make it incredibly sleek and shiny! It is worthy the investment and of course the design is just beautiful.

Estrid

EstridMelbourne

Very powerful. Very heavy.

This hair drier has the strongest wind among all the driers I had. But it is also the heaviest.
The design and functionality is really good. But not recommended for travelling.

wahaha

wahahaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pro hair dryer

When I hold it , I can feel the solid build with smooth feeling. The air coming from it is very gentle and hot but not burning my head. However, it is very heavy not recommend to frequent long use like a business hair dresser which may feel wrist long term illness.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Great for travel

As my hair is very thick I wanted a hair dryer that would be effective in drying and styling. It does both extremely well. Wish I had bought one sooner

Darren

DarrenSydney

Very good hairdryer

Best versatile hairdrye and is great for styling. I love it's strong powerful airflow. I would really recommend this product. I've long thick curly hairs. It dries in less than 10 minutes. Best one

Theny

ThenySydney

Very Strong, good airflow

We purchased our Phillips Hairdryer because old one died. We found this one to have a very strong powerful airflow which makes it super quick to dry my long hair. The only draw back was it is a bit heavy but because you don't use it very all it doesn't really matter. Very happy with it and it came with 5 years warranty.

thalia

thaliamelbourne

Good, Versatile Hairdryer

This is a good, versatile hairdryer. I have used this hairdryer for almost 2 years and am able to get consistently good results with it. It features a range of settings and is great for styling. The flattened nozzle dries my hair without blowing out the natural waves in my hair or leaving my hair feeling brittle. A good product, I would recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Thalia, thanks a lot for your review. We're very happy to hear that the HPS920 works so well for you. Enjoy your Hairdryer to the fullest!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

V. H

V. HSydney

Fast drying for all hair types

It is a good dryer powerful and strong. There is even a cool shot button or a stay cool button this will make your hair less hot after you have washed your hair. No more hot head and wet hair! The build of the unit is solid and it is on par to most hair salons I have seen. Only down side is it is quite heavy compared to other ones out there.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Powerful hair dryer

This hairdryer worth every single cent I paid. It’s powerful. Dry my hair very quickly. It’s not too loud and good handle. Easy to switch to different power level. Not expensive based on the quality I paid for.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Nice hairdryer

Good hairdryer. The one I used for 5 years, really good quality. The wind is relatively strong which can let the hair dry in short time. Also, this hairdryer can make hair smooth after using it. Worth to buy.

RozLily

RozLily

Use it almost everyday

I have been using it for more than 2 years and it still works really well. I like it because you can adjust the wind and the heat. I found it pretty good for my hair too and won't make it too dry. I normally just blow dry my hair a bit, then let it dries itself.

ess

essperth

Dry!

IT's really good that it's fast and sturdy. However I do find it quite heavy. Lukckily cus its so powerful you don't need to hold it up for long and if do you I find my arm gets quite tired. It'd also not convinient for carrying around. Good poweer settingd and cool air too.

Tammy

TammySydney, NSW

Bough it on sale

Easy to control the speed and temperature. Like the function of drying your hair with cold wind.
Little bit heavy to hold on. And the handle is not foldable so it takes much space when storing.

Ella

Ella

good performance in hair drying

Firstly the power is strong, and I can dryer my hair shortly. in this way it is a good hair dryer. it has heat and speed settings, but I always use the hot one : ), and I think the item is a little bit heavy for girls, also I haven't see much effect on hair damage reducing.

Grace

GraceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great hair dryer

I bought this hair dryer after my $50 hairdryer kept overheating

Pros
- Feels very sturdy and heavy-ish, doesn't have that lightweight plastic feel
- It's maximum air speed makes hair drying really quick.
- Sleek gold trim

Cons
- Doesn't come with a diffuser for curly or wavy hair, which woukd make it 5 stars.
- Yes, quite expensive. I purchased it for $120 on sale at Harvey Norman.