Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer

MPN: 306013-01

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Benny123

Benny123Perth, WA

This is great!

I bought this for my wife as her Xmas present last year and she loves it! Definitely one of the best purchases I have made so far! As you would expect from a Dyson product, it is well-built and works efficiently. Cuts down on drying time and easy to use.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer.

Happy K

Happy KPerth, WA

Life-changing!

This hair dryer is absolutely amazing! Cuts down drying time significantly! And the fact that it does not damage my hair makes it even better! Design is great and it is light as well. More on the expensive side though but it is well worth the money!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer.

Wing Yi Tong

Wing Yi Tong

Perfect

I love this hair dryer very much which is the best hair dryer I use before. Easy to use. The hair dryer is dry my hair fast even I have long hair

Purchased in January 2019.

James

James

Unique hair dryer

I'm generally a fan of dyson products due to their simplistic design and features. This hair dryer is no exception. It offer more power than most other hair dryers and dries my hair in an instant. Look no further than a dyson if you want to stand out from the rest. However, be prepared to pay a premium though.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $549.00.

Anne

Anne

Great product

I’m impressed by the strength of the dryer, my hair is quite thick and usually it takes a bit of time to dry but with this dryer it only takes a few minutes. Other positives: little noise compared to other brands and very compact to store. Although a bit pricey for a dryer I don’t regret buying it.

Narukuku

NarukukuSydney, NSW

Good to use

I just got this hair dryer from my husband for my bday. It has strong winds to dry my hair just in couple of mins. Also the airbrush is the best airbrush I've ever used. All good

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $499.00.

Lavanya

LavanyaGippsland, VIC

Great product

Came really handy for my needs. Strong and durable. Real value for money as well. Highly recommend this product as myself I am very satisfied and I am so addicted to this.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

yimengw w.

yimengw w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great

My partner was struggled to buy it due to the the price. But this is really easy to use and could soften your hair, we love it a lot. worth the money

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $499.00.

JJ L

JJ LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top quality. Team at Dyson have done it again.

Me and my partner were hesitant to purchase this product initially due to the cost. However, we decided to get it in the end. Customer service is top notch.

Ease of use and so easy to clean the filter as well.

Definitely worth what we paid for it.

Purchased in October 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $549.00.

Kim

KimCentral, SA

Best Hairdryer!

I was hesitant to start with about the initial cost outlay of this item, but I’m please to report that I could not be more happy with my item! This hair dryer not only makes my hair feel soft and silky but it also makes my hair look amazing!
It drys my hair a lot faster than other hair dryers I’ve owned and it is so much quieter! If you’ve been thinking about this product for a while but can’t make up your mind, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed!

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer.

leaf

leafSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best hair dryer

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

Jan H.

Jan H.BROOKFIELD, WI

Dyson Supersonic Hair dryer

Don't let the price tag scare you. You will not regret buying this dryer. 3 heat settings and 3 blower settings. Dries quickly without abusing your hair. Dries quickly and thoroughly. Had an issue with mine after 9 months and Customer Service stood behind the product. Sent a new one. Easy to clean. Comes with diffuser and 2 nozzles to styling control.

Purchased in December 2017 for $400.00.

Maude

MaudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hairdryer I’ve owned

My frizzy wavy hair has always been a challenge to style. The Dyson hairdryer is perfect, the concentrated heat nozzles do a wonderful job and my hair feels less dry using the Dyson system . It’s like nothing else I’ve used before

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones.

EKH

EKHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm obsessed with this hair dryer!

Purchased in June 2019 at Dyson for $499.00.

Tammy Parnell

Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

Don't Waste Your Money

I have always bought a German brand hair dryer only two in my lifetime im over 50! When the Dyson came out I thought I would try it as it was flood with lots of praise. No way this is any better than all the others. Does not dry the hair any quicker or conditions the hair but leaving it healthier after drying. Waste of money .

Purchased for $500.00.

Mengjun Z

Mengjun ZSydney, NSW

Absolutely worth it!

Spend $499 on a hair dryer, for me, definitely worth it. Before that I didn't have much expectation on a hair dryer. But this hair dryer change my mind, it gives me more hair volumn and softer hair. I have oily hair skin, after drying my hair everday, I found my problems gets better. Fast is its another advantage, it shorten the time I spend on drying my hair. The tools given are useful for styling as well. It's more than just a hair dryer.I love it!

Purchased in June 2019 at binglee for $499.00.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

A game changer!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for $550.00.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Gentle on my hair

I saved up and purchased this .I have coloured my hair for 30 years so it neefs tender loving care. I am very impressed with the lightness of the dryer and how quickly it dries my hair. Very happy Thank you

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Shelley

ShelleySydney, NSW

Love it!

I have been using the supersonic for about 12 months and I have noticed a remarkable improvement in the condition of my hair! My hair also dries much quicker that it did with previous hair dryers which is an added bonus!

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $599.00.

Tracey

TraceyFar North Queensland, QLD

Simply the best!

I can in all honesty say that this hair dryer has changed my life! I have naturally frizzy shoulder length hair that would take me half an hour to dry, then I’d spend another twenty minutes straightening it. Now with my Dyson Supersonic it takes a total of 10 minutes from just washed hair to walking out the door, it’s given me the volume I’ve never had, it doesn’t dry out the ends of my hair. All the fittings are magnetic so no more fiddling with the nozzle add ons. This dryer makes less noise, saves me time, I love how it makes my hair look and feel. Definitely worth every cent, I’d highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Mvaug10asked

Ok so there are 3 versions and the latest is the supersonic HD03. Whats the difference apart from the extra $100 price compared to version 2 ($550 for the HD03 and most places $449 for the older one)? Deciding wehether the new one is worth the extra $100.
Cheers
Les

Dyson Team ..Dyson

To confirm, the first generation of the Dyson Supersonic had a recommended retail price of $499.

While the machine is the same, we have re-engineered the Diffuer (to style with greater control and reach deeper into the hair while reducing frizz), and the Styling concentrator (to be wider and thinner), and added a new Gentle air attachment (engineered to be kinder to fine hair and sensitive scalps). With these new and re-engineered nozzles, the price has increased to $549.

We hope this helps, however our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com should you have any further queries.

Mvaug10

Ok thanks .... ended up buying an Airwrap instead ... review if it coming soon.

Ethan

Ethanasked

Will uk dyson super sonic work in Australia with travel adapter?

Dyson Team ..Dyson

As the UK and Australian Dyson Supersonic™ variants both have a similar voltage range, a UK machine may work in Australia with an adaptor, however we don't recommend it, and we can't guarantee that it'll will work.

Dean

Deanasked

My airdryer won’t work, it has power as three lights are flashing on the left side as you look at the machine? Do you have any suggestions please.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

If your Dyson Supersonic is showing three flashing lights, we would encourage you to clean the filter of your machine as this can indicate the machine isn't getting the airflow it requires to provide optimum performance.

You can find a video showing how to clean your filter here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sdZckXOmEM

This should get your Supersonic back up and running, however if not or if we can assist further, please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

CategoryHair Dryers