Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer

MPN: 306013-01

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mia

MiaHobart, TAS

I love this hairdryer!

This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owned. It dries my hair within no time and I love how the attachments are magnetic. The hair dryer also comes with a hanging loop for easy storage and a heat proof mat and travel case. I love how I am able to dry my hair without having to worry about heat damage. I cannot live without my dryer.

Anne DawsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and cool

Always find this hairdryer to be perfect for what I want. Love the cool at the end to set hair and also on a hot day to keep me cooler. Lots of options for styling different every time if I like.

Purchased in December 2017.

Kathryn Rae

Kathryn RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hairdryer of my dreams.

This hairdryer does everything I ever dreamed that a hairdryer could do. My hair takes forever to dry on its own, and every other dryer I have tried has taken so long to do the job that my arthritic hands and wrists have simply given up. Not so with the Dyson! Having the motor in the handle means I have no problem holding it up, and it is so fast and efficient anyway, that my hair is dry in no time, with no damage done. No more long hair dragged into the motor and singed! Well done, Dyson!

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $399.00.

Alyssa B.

Alyssa B.

This is amazing and I use it everyday

This hairdryer dries my hair 10 times faster than any other. With thick hair. Drying is a serious problem but with this hairdryer its so easy. I am planning on purchasing another for my sister and mother

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Online Store.

Jasmin

Jasmin

Love this product

This is the best hair dryer I've ever purchased. It's great on my hair and doesn't leave it frizzy will reccomend this product to anyone and everyone. This is the longest hair dryer I've owned

Purchased in November 2018 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store.

Jeff

JeffNew South Wales

Pricy, but the wife loves it

I bought this for my wife and she loves it. Theres a wow factor here that you dont get with other products.

Certainly one of the biggest conveniences is the ability to magnetically connect additional attachments - I dont know what they do yet, but they are certainly very easy to put on and off and much easier than her old hair dryer.

The build quality is excellent, as with other Dyson products, and the design has been thought out very thoroughly. Its also much more portable than other hair dryers Ive seen.

If you have the money and desire for this hair dryer, go for it. If youre money conscious then this is not the product for you, but there are plenty of other options on the market which are less expensive and will get the job done.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bing Lee for $499.00.

Holly

HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not live without it!

Im a hairdresser and Ive been waiting for a quite a long time for these guys to bring out a hairdryer and I ended up getting to be one the amazing people to finally buy one. I own the Dyson professional and I can now say I dont know what I would do without it! Its the best most quiet dryer and super also that Ive ever owned!

Purchased in July 2019 at Stefan.

Benny123

Benny123Perth, WA

This is great!

I bought this for my wife as her Xmas present last year and she loves it! Definitely one of the best purchases I have made so far! As you would expect from a Dyson product, it is well-built and works efficiently. Cuts down on drying time and easy to use.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer.

Happy K

Happy KPerth, WA

Life-changing!

This hair dryer is absolutely amazing! Cuts down drying time significantly! And the fact that it does not damage my hair makes it even better! Design is great and it is light as well. More on the expensive side though but it is well worth the money!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer.

Wing Yi Tong

Wing Yi Tong

Perfect

I love this hair dryer very much which is the best hair dryer I use before. Easy to use. The hair dryer is dry my hair fast even I have long hair

Purchased in January 2019.

James

James

Unique hair dryer

I'm generally a fan of dyson products due to their simplistic design and features. This hair dryer is no exception. It offer more power than most other hair dryers and dries my hair in an instant. Look no further than a dyson if you want to stand out from the rest. However, be prepared to pay a premium though.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $549.00.

Anne

Anne

Great product

I’m impressed by the strength of the dryer, my hair is quite thick and usually it takes a bit of time to dry but with this dryer it only takes a few minutes. Other positives: little noise compared to other brands and very compact to store. Although a bit pricey for a dryer I don’t regret buying it.

Narukuku

NarukukuSydney, NSW

Good to use

I just got this hair dryer from my husband for my bday. It has strong winds to dry my hair just in couple of mins. Also the airbrush is the best airbrush I've ever used. All good

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $499.00.

Lavanya

LavanyaGippsland, VIC

Great product

Came really handy for my needs. Strong and durable. Real value for money as well. Highly recommend this product as myself I am very satisfied and I am so addicted to this.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

yimengw w.

yimengw w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great

My partner was struggled to buy it due to the the price. But this is really easy to use and could soften your hair, we love it a lot. worth the money

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $499.00.

JJ L

JJ LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top quality. Team at Dyson have done it again.

Me and my partner were hesitant to purchase this product initially due to the cost. However, we decided to get it in the end. Customer service is top notch.

Ease of use and so easy to clean the filter as well.

Definitely worth what we paid for it.

Purchased in October 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $549.00.

Kim

KimCentral, SA

Best Hairdryer!

I was hesitant to start with about the initial cost outlay of this item, but I’m please to report that I could not be more happy with my item! This hair dryer not only makes my hair feel soft and silky but it also makes my hair look amazing!
It drys my hair a lot faster than other hair dryers I’ve owned and it is so much quieter! If you’ve been thinking about this product for a while but can’t make up your mind, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed!

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer.

leaf

leafSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best hair dryer

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

Jan H.

Jan H.BROOKFIELD, WI

Dyson Supersonic Hair dryer

Don't let the price tag scare you. You will not regret buying this dryer. 3 heat settings and 3 blower settings. Dries quickly without abusing your hair. Dries quickly and thoroughly. Had an issue with mine after 9 months and Customer Service stood behind the product. Sent a new one. Easy to clean. Comes with diffuser and 2 nozzles to styling control.

Purchased in December 2017 for $400.00.

Maude

MaudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hairdryer I’ve owned

My frizzy wavy hair has always been a challenge to style. The Dyson hairdryer is perfect, the concentrated heat nozzles do a wonderful job and my hair feels less dry using the Dyson system . It’s like nothing else I’ve used before

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones.

Andrea G.

Andrea G.asked

How do you wrap the cord to store it? Its thick & bulky.

Anne Dawson

I have kept the bottom box it came in and keep it packed the way it came. popped into a drawer

Pack

Packasked

Hi, I plugged my dyson hair dryer US model 120V in Thailand which uses 220V. Nothing happened at first and after a few seconds smoke came out of the hair dryer.. then I realized the mistake I had made. Is it fixable?

Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson

For best assistance we would kindly encourage you to contact the Dyson team in your country of residence.

For Thailand, you can get in touch via service@cmg.co.th, or for the US, questions.us@dyson.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Lisa M

Lisa Masked

I have fine hair which I colour regularly. It is dry and breaks easily and has split ends from blowdrying. If I don't blowdry it, it is just frizzy. Will this hairdryer be gentler on my hair so that my hair stops being so dry and damaged?

Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson

Unlike some others, the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer measures air temperature over 40 times a second, and regulates the heat to prevent extreme heat damage.

For fine hair, and sensitive scalps, our new Supersonic includes the new Gentle Air attachment. This attachment diffuses the air, creating a gentle, cooler airflow, while still providing fast drying.

Should you have any further queries, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives