• Safety
Beaver
BeaverHunter Region, NSW

Disapppointed with Parlux 3200

I bought this item new 3.5 years ago for domestic use. On average I would use it for no more than1.25 hours per week. Two days ago, whilst drying my hair, sparks appeared out of front of the nozzle. I turned it off, let it cool and then tried it again and there was no heat, just air.
I would have expected a much greater life than I have. I also have a Wahl which is 15 years old and still going and reliable. Usual planned obsolescence?

Purchased in December 2017 at Ry.com.au for $240.00.

AndrewSmith
AndrewSmithAdelaide

Amazing hair dryer

Works really well and quickly. Don't need to use a straightener anymore. I have medium thick curly hair that goes frizzy. Dries straight with this in 10 minutes. Saves me so much time and my hair is much healthier.

knitinoz
knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No other hairdryer compares Best on the market

Love this hairdryer, I bought this to replace my similar Parlux model I had had for 15 years, drying everyone in the household's hair as well as my several dogs could not fault it this one I've had for 6 months or so and I'm sure will be the same it's a solid build, the body of the hairdryer does not get hot although the attachments do and it dries like no other hairdryer i've tried, probably why they use them in hairdressers. Very reliable and wouldn't buy anything else always been a good brand.

hjikshgfdkh
hjikshgfdkhMORRISONS

Durable product

Get hands are very weight, looks also very texture, a quick blow dry long hair, the key is the hair dryer power cord quality is very good, than I used the electric wind blowing well, certainly durable, very practical a product.

Dominic
DominicKITCHENER

Good product!

Great value, high heat, lasts for years, on the louder end for dryers.This is an awesome blow dryer I am a professional stylist and this works great, it never lets me down!

Keira C
Keira CAU

Great

Amazing product with amazing results. Easy storage and light to hold. Works quickly and isn't too noisy. Good investment if you use a blow dryer daily. Great price for usage.

Luke
LukePerth

smooth and nice

I absolutely love this product its so good it makes my long hair very smooth and nice it also has great heating settings it definitely the best in the market.

Alex	Beirne
Alex BeirneMatong

AMAZING

Bought this hair dryer because it's the same one my hair dresser uses.
I was really impressed with what people were saying in their reviews about the condition of their hair after using this dryer! They were right, I've had this dryer a couple of months now and my hair is always so smooth and shiny after using this dryer! I really have seen a noticable difference.
Dries my hair faster than anything else I've ever tried.
Worth the money. If you're on the fence, DO IT!

Mary Ellul
Mary EllulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes hair silky smooth!

If your a hairdresser then this is what you need, all your clients will be happy with the end result. I absolutely love it as it makes your hair silky smooth!!

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

The best

The patlux hairdryer is the best in the market. It has a stronger motor hence being lighter or of a good weight compared to cheaper models that are usually heavier but sound drained when in use. The parlux is kinder to your hair and a well manufactured product. I only purchase this brand

G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Overrated parlux crud

Used this for about 2 years and was given as a gift . Bought from an ebay seller and it was pretty genuine. After few months. I would heat my hair on full setting and wondered why there was an internal burning smell. I checked and I the smell was coming from the hair dry... I thought it was gone. But then I tried it again but on second hottest temperature and full blast wind. Tada it works! It's a bother I can't use the hottest setting though.

Veeee
VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it. My "go to" for great hair.

Jess H
Jess HWilton

AMAZING

I absolutely LOVE this dryer.
I have never had a Parlux before, my brother works at Hairhouse Warehouse and bought me one for my birthday last year.
It drys so quickly. Very powerful and I like the cooling button as I actually dry my lash extensions with it after I wash them. :)

John
JohnAdelaide

Super easy and reliable

I brought this for my wife as a present, after doing some research and the reviews was all positive. My wife is a hairdresser and said its very light and easy to use and dries hair quickly and is very happy with it and recommends it even the price is a median price but we'll worth it as it has not missed a beat and is used every day for hours on end.

jett
jettNew lambton heights

Excellent, fast and hair not fried!

Really good hair dryer , I really wasn’t expecting such a big difference compared to my old hair dryer .
It’s fast and powerful and still leaves my hair in a good state. I take it to the gym and use it every other day. Love it - very happy

Jo L
Jo Lasked
3200 Compact

I think my new Parlux 3200 is faulty.
Blue switch on medium= cold air.
Blue switch on max= very hot air.
Red switch on medium= cold air.
Red switch on max= very hot air.
Blue and Red switch on medium= cold fast air.
Blue and Red switch on max= very hot fast air.
Where's the medium heat???

Alee
Aleeasked
3200 Compact

Where can I buy this with an Australian plug? Everywhere I've found comes with a UK plug!

blackberryjane
blackberryjane

I bought mine at Hairhouse Warehouse, in our local Westfield Shopping Centre. Mind you, it was the only one they had, but I'm sure you could order it in if your local store is out of stock.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite

SA Hair, Nail And Beauty Supplies Pty. Ltd.

Level 8, The Dymocks Bld
428 George St
Sydney NSW 2000
AUSTRALIA

Anitaasked
3200 Compact

I have bought the Parlux 385 and I find I can't get medium heat and medium air I can only get medium heat on maximum air which blows so hard it is hard to control, any one experience this? Very very annoying

Kelly Jonas
Kelly Jonas

Well I just push both buttons to the middle settings and that lowers the heat and the air flow.

Anita

No it doesn't when I do this mine then blows cold. That is my problem, do you have one? from the sound of your comment yours works as you would expect it to.

Cbm
Cbm

I have a similar problem. I only get hot air or cold. The medium setting just blows cold air. Is my dryer faulty?

Parlux 3200 Compact

As the name suggests, the Parlux 3200 Compact is a compact and lightweight hair straightener that won’t strain your arms.

Features:

• 4 heat settings and 2 speed settings allows customisation to your specific hair needs
  • Includes two attachments, a small and large concentrator nozzle, which change the air flow coming out of the blow dryer
  • An integrated silencer minimises noise to reduce disturbances
  • Available in a wide variety of colours, such as red, pink, purple, silver and black

What reviewers liked about the Parlux 3200 Compact:

• Reviewers were pleasantly surprised to find out this hair dryer was able to tame thick and unruly hair that other hair dryers were not been able to conquer
  • The Parlux 3200 Compact is light and powerful and many reviewers were able to hold the hair dryer for long periods of time without becoming tired
  • This hair dryer produces heat rapidly and efficiently, so that hair is dried promptly.