See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No other hairdryer compares Best on the market

Love this hairdryer, I bought this to replace my similar Parlux model I had had for 15 years, drying everyone in the household's hair as well as my several dogs could not fault it this one I've had for 6 months or so and I'm sure will be the same it's a solid build, the body of the hairdryer does not get hot although the attachments do and it dries like no other hairdryer i've tried, probably why they use them in hairdressers. Very reliable and wouldn't buy anything else always been a good brand.

Durable product

Get hands are very weight, looks also very texture, a quick blow dry long hair, the key is the hair dryer power cord quality is very good, than I used the electric wind blowing well, certainly durable, very practical a product.

Good product!

Great value, high heat, lasts for years, on the louder end for dryers.This is an awesome blow dryer I am a professional stylist and this works great, it never lets me down!

Great

Amazing product with amazing results. Easy storage and light to hold. Works quickly and isn't too noisy. Good investment if you use a blow dryer daily. Great price for usage.

smooth and nice

I absolutely love this product its so good it makes my long hair very smooth and nice it also has great heating settings it definitely the best in the market.

AMAZING

Bought this hair dryer because it's the same one my hair dresser uses.
I was really impressed with what people were saying in their reviews about the condition of their hair after using this dryer! They were right, I've had this dryer a couple of months now and my hair is always so smooth and shiny after using this dryer! I really have seen a noticable difference.
Dries my hair faster than anything else I've ever tried.
Worth the money. If you're on the fence, DO IT!

Makes hair silky smooth!

If your a hairdresser then this is what you need, all your clients will be happy with the end result. I absolutely love it as it makes your hair silky smooth!!

The best

The patlux hairdryer is the best in the market. It has a stronger motor hence being lighter or of a good weight compared to cheaper models that are usually heavier but sound drained when in use. The parlux is kinder to your hair and a well manufactured product. I only purchase this brand

Overrated parlux crud

Used this for about 2 years and was given as a gift . Bought from an ebay seller and it was pretty genuine. After few months. I would heat my hair on full setting and wondered why there was an internal burning smell. I checked and I the smell was coming from the hair dry... I thought it was gone. But then I tried it again but on second hottest temperature and full blast wind. Tada it works! It's a bother I can't use the hottest setting though.

Love it. My "go to" for great hair.

I have had my hairdryer now for well over 5 years. It does a nice job and doesn't dry out my hair. My hair is long and has a shine. It is a heavy duty professional dryer and it gets used alot. I find with this dryer I can get loads of volume if I want to or can style easily for a flatter look. It is well weighted so my arm does not get tired. I like the cool button to set and lock in the shape of the hair especially when I use round brushes. I find it has enough power if I want to get a dead straight look without having to use a hair straightener. I really love this dryer. My sister has the same hair as me and she uses a GHD dryer. I've often been at her house to get ready to go out and have used her dryer. It as not as good as the Parlux. She uses my dryer when at my house and has commented that it is better than her hair dryer.

Because I have had this dryer for so long, I have not got the receipt, however, I purchased it at the Hairhouse Warehouse. These hair dryers cost more than your usual chain store ones, but it is of professional heavy duty quality and well worth the money.

AMAZING

I absolutely LOVE this dryer.
I have never had a Parlux before, my brother works at Hairhouse Warehouse and bought me one for my birthday last year.
It drys so quickly. Very powerful and I like the cooling button as I actually dry my lash extensions with it after I wash them. :)

Super easy and reliable

I brought this for my wife as a present, after doing some research and the reviews was all positive. My wife is a hairdresser and said its very light and easy to use and dries hair quickly and is very happy with it and recommends it even the price is a median price but we'll worth it as it has not missed a beat and is used every day for hours on end.

Excellent, fast and hair not fried!

Really good hair dryer , I really wasn’t expecting such a big difference compared to my old hair dryer .
It’s fast and powerful and still leaves my hair in a good state. I take it to the gym and use it every other day. Love it - very happy

Great performance..

I have always loved Parlux driers and have had many through my hairdressing career.
Sadly that is the problem too. I have had many. Unfortunately they have a bit of a design flaw when it comes to durability.
The performance of they drier is great. Power. Heat out put, cold shot. It’s all there. But,
In comparison to cheaper hairdriers that seem to last for years and years, if you do happen to drop your parlux, (which is going to happen eventually during everyday salon use), the motor dislodges.
You then need to put it in to get fixed. Which is expensive. I do try not to drop any of my tools, but as I said, it is going to happen eventually.
I do still prefer using my parlux. But in the salon I have switched to a cheaper drier that is more durable.
Also if something does go wrong, I can simply replace it.

Love this Parlux Dryer

Absolutely 100% love and can recommend this product! If you have curly or frizzy hair no problem! This dryer dries your hair within drying your hair out and quickly and easily straightens your hair with using the flat wide attachment. I highly recommend this blow dryer.

Very light and easy to use

I'm totally unco when it comes to drying my hair and my hairdresser recommended this one to me. So I bought and am so happy. I'm still totally unco but at least my arms don't ache as much and my hair turns out a lot better than others. I had to use a borrowed one recently on holiday and I couldn't believe how it fried my hair! The Parlux is small enough to cram into my suitcase when I travel reasonably lightly :D

premium quality

Bought this hair dryer because it's the same one my hair dresser uses.
Dries my hair faster than anything else I've ever tried.
Worth the money. If you're on the fence, get it

Love it.

I am a hairdresser and swear by this hair dryer I have had my parlux for about 8 years now and it’s still going well it also leaves my hair frizz free.

Salon Quality

I bought this because I wanted the same dryer that they use at my regular salon and it's been really good. I don't have to worry about having damp hair on my way out in the morning despite it being thick and usually taking a while to dry with my old dryer, I REALLY noticed this difference and it was definitely worth spending the money on.

Ferrari of hair dryers

Had my old parlux for 7 years, now i got myself an updated one. Love it, I have very thick hair which takes ages to dry, this new hair dryer cuts my dry time down. Feels solid in my hand and not heavy when drying hair upside down. Highly recommend!

Where can I buy this with an Australian plug? Everywhere I've found comes with a UK plug!
I bought mine at Hairhouse Warehouse, in our local Westfield Shopping Centre. Mind you, it was the only one they had, but I'm sure you could order it in if your local store is out of stock.SA Hair, Nail And Beauty Supplies Pty. Ltd. Level 8, The Dymocks Bld 428 George St Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA

I have bought the Parlux 385 and I find I can't get medium heat and medium air I can only get medium heat on maximum air which blows so hard it is hard to control, any one experience this? Very very annoying
Well I just push both buttons to the middle settings and that lowers the heat and the air flow.No it doesn't when I do this mine then blows cold. That is my problem, do you have one? from the sound of your comment yours works as you would expect it to.I have a similar problem. I only get hot air or cold. The medium setting just blows cold air. Is my dryer faulty?

I have fine hair and one review says that the parlux 3500 is too powerful for her fine hair.....does anyone else have this problem? I'm after something light and quite.
Yes, it is. Fine hair does not tolerate such power. Here's a nice article I found about hair dryer good for fine hair: http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com/best-hair-dryer-for-fine-hair-2/Hi firstly the 3200 is powerful if you want it to be, but you can set it on a lesser speed and heat. You have to use the fitting shaped like a funnel and also use some form of product in your hair like a heat/conditioning smoothing treatment. I have frizzy messy hair and I find I can set the 3200 on mild or high, it is used at the salon I go to and has done wonders for my hair.

Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1190 (Pink)Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1188 (Black)Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1191 (Red)Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1189 (Gun Metal)Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1192 (Purple)Parlux 3200 Compact PAR1187 (Ceramic & Ionic Edition)
CategoryHair DryersHair DryersHair DryersHair DryersHair DryersHair Dryers