ghd Air

MPN: 528517

4.2

• Safety

Nozzle keeps spinning

Nozzle keeps spinning which is so annoying. As soon as I hit off it it moves and I've to stop to put it back which is not ideal at all for work.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$130.00.

Scott M.

Scott M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Attachment spins

Bought this for my wife, great hair dryer but she is frustrated because the hair straightening attachment keeps spinning. Have been back to GHD about this and they promptly sent a new attachment but this one spins as well. Seems like a design flaw. Have noticed others having the same issues.

Purchased in December 2019 at Hair house Warehouse for A$250.00.

Bruna S.

Bruna S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Silver coating from switch peeling off

Not happy! My hairdryer worked well, however l wouldn’t invest in another one.

Reason being...
Silver paint around the ON and OFF buttons is mostly peeling off!

Looks terrible and hard to handle when your using it.

Find out how ghd Air compares to other Hair Dryers

Great hairdryer - except for one thing

This hairdryer is great and doesn't damage my hair unlike my old hairdryer. However, the nozzle does not stay secured to the hairdryer and keeps spinning during use. I bought this hairdryer via RY in Dec 2019 but not sure how to get this replaced.

Purchased in December 2019 at Ry.com.au for A$165.00.

Lauren W

Lauren W

Does an amazing job

This hairdryer is very powerful. It dries and style my thick, frizzy, shoulder length hair in 15 minutes. It has 2 nozzles for different air flow and a cool setting to set the hair. Very slimline with a long power cord.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$249.00.

Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Both my girls have them!

The GHD AIR is so good we ended up buying another for our other daughter a year later in December 2019. It’s light, works well as in a quick dry. The model is quiet and leaves their hair silky smooth and doesn’t dry out their hair. We were lucky enough to get a black and purple GHD and a black and blue GHD.
Girls are happy with their hair dryers.
I suggest you look around to get the best price. eBay, a hair supplier etc

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Hair & Beauty Online store for A$169.00.

Minda

MindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

GHD Air Professional Hair Dryer

I purchased my second Ghd Air Hairdryer to replace the one that died I bought back in 2014.
I purchased my new Ghd Air Hair Dryer in the kit with the brush, clips, dust bag and diffuser.
I was so excited to finally be able to use this to make getting ready for work so fast like it use to be for me with my first ghd air hairdryer.
Unfortunately it's impossible to use the hair dryer with a concentrator nozzle that is loose and spins making it impossible to get styled hair.
I am hoping GHD replace this as I only bought this 22/1/2020.

****The customer service were very helpful and fast to respond and are sending out a replacement nozzle.****

Purchased in January 2020 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store for A$220.00.

sandraaust

sandraaustBundaberg

It could be perfect .......but for one important detail

I have always purchased GHD products but my recent one which is their hairdryer is very disappointing as the nozzle won’t stay on straight (it keeps spinning) resulting in “Unable to achieve the smooth hair I require.” I have contacted GHD but have had no response.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$200.00.

Glimpseofmel

GlimpseofmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great hair dryer

This is a great hair dryer! It comes beautifully packed in a nice sleek box with 2 different nozzle attachments and extra long cord! Feels nice to hold and use! The air flow is nice and dries my hair nicely without it looking fried. I’ve had this dryer for a couple of years. It’s reasonably priced. It isn’t the cheapest but isn’t the dearest either. I’m very happy with this hair dryer!

Purchased in October 2017.

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Good value for Money

I never knew GHD makes hair dryers until i saw one of my mates using it. bought it with doubts but so far the best hairdryer i have used. It wont make your hair feel very dry after drying your hair. this dryer leaves your hair silky smooth.

Purchased in July 2018 at Adore Beauty.

Travel Hel

Travel HelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best travel hair dryer

I purchased this hairdryer specifically to use in the USA (which has a different voltage to Australia). It worked fabulously in both counties / both voltages. (After a twist of voltage button). It's light and compact and dries hair quickly without blowing it around. I am a big supporter. I bought mine at the Shaver Shop.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$99.00.

Maria

Maria

Love Love Love GHD

This Hairdryer is perfect and love love love the effectiveness on hair.I have tried few other brands and this one is best of all. Affordable and durable! Highly recommended product and you won't regret with the decision.

Purchased in April 2017.

Linh.H

Linh.HMelbourne

Love it, powerful and not too heavy

I love this hairdryer, I have previously owned a little wahl and loved that, I couldn’t justify the dyson as I don’t use it often enough to spend that kind of money on it but this one was perfect! Nice omg lead as well

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for A$130.00.

Annabelle L.

Annabelle L.Sydney, NSW

Good dr

Good hairdryer. Powerful and does the job. The only downside is that it is quite heavy. I tried cheaper models and they are not as good when I compare to this.

Purchased in July 2016.

Waste of money

Paid £145 for GHD Aura hairdryer. Blew up after 2 years. Was used only 3 times per week by myself. Customer service atrocious! Took 10 days to reply to initial email, offered to send prepaid label to return it for assessment .. still waiting for that! Given up on any recourse, my advice is don’t waste your money!!
Just bought equally as good Babyliss for £33, same settings, not as heavy and a 5 yr guarantee. Will never buy anything from GHD again! Overpriced, one year guarantee and poor customer service.

Purchased in September 2016.

Marieanne

MarieanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this!

It was a gift from my partner and I just swear by it now! Its gentle on hair and when you're in a hurry, it dries so quick, yet keeps moisturized. Another good purchase from Ghd.

Only comes with a 12 month warranty!!!!

Extremely disappointed!!! Bought my hairdryer July 2018. Started smoking when i was using hairdryer!!!! Sent to Ghd who emailed to advised there was nothing they could do except throw it in the recycling for me? I even offered to pay to get the hairdryer fixed they dont have the parts to fix the hair dryer.i would never except a hairdryer at this price to last 15 months!!!!!!!!! Will never use a ghd product again.
I have been a loyal Customer to Ghd. Wanted to speak to a manager who was meant to call Me back. Never happned they emailed to say the best they could do is offer me 20 % off a new one. Simply not good enough.

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Great hair dryer

Upgraded to a GHD hair dryer and I'll never go back. My hair feels so much more healthy after using it, I've got less split ends and it dries my hair so much quicker than the standard dryers. Love it!

Waste of money

Spending £99 on a hairdryer is not a decision I make lightly as this is a lot of money to me, however I wanted a product that would tame my very curly hair and I’ve always been impressed by GHD straighteners. However, this product is so frustrating to use as the nozzle continuously spins and it makes drying my hair double the work and time it should take. I contacted GHD to ask if this is suppose to happen and they sent a replacement however, it has exactly the same problem! I'm not happy with the dryer at all for this reason and wish I had bought a different brand.

Kerrie T

Kerrie TTeneriffe

Amazing hair dryer - can't live without!

Well dried hair is really important to me. The drying time with the GHD Air hair dryer is amazing. You don't have to blast your hair with hot, hot heat to have it dry quickly without any moisture and it's lightweight and easy to maneouvre. Dries my hair in half the time of my old hairdryer and the air filter is very easy to clean too. So winning!