MPN: 528517

The best travel hair dryer

I purchased this hairdryer specifically to use in the USA (which has a different voltage to Australia). It worked fabulously in both counties / both voltages. (After a twist of voltage button). It's light and compact and dries hair quickly without blowing it around. I am a big supporter. I bought mine at the Shaver Shop.

Purchased in May 2019 for $99.00.

Love Love Love GHD

This Hairdryer is perfect and love love love the effectiveness on hair.I have tried few other brands and this one is best of all. Affordable and durable! Highly recommended product and you won't regret with the decision.

Purchased in April 2017.

Love it, powerful and not too heavy

I love this hairdryer, I have previously owned a little wahl and loved that, I couldn’t justify the dyson as I don’t use it often enough to spend that kind of money on it but this one was perfect! Nice omg lead as well

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $130.00.

Good dr

Good hairdryer. Powerful and does the job. The only downside is that it is quite heavy. I tried cheaper models and they are not as good when I compare to this.

Purchased in July 2016.

Waste of money

Paid £145 for GHD Aura hairdryer. Blew up after 2 years. Was used only 3 times per week by myself. Customer service atrocious! Took 10 days to reply to initial email, offered to send prepaid label to return it for assessment .. still waiting for that! Given up on any recourse, my advice is don’t waste your money!!
Just bought equally as good Babyliss for £33, same settings, not as heavy and a 5 yr guarantee. Will never buy anything from GHD again! Overpriced, one year guarantee and poor customer service.

Purchased in September 2016.

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your experience with your product and when contacting our customer service team and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is something that we would like to look into further for you with the relevant team and we have sent you a private message to request some further information. Regards, ghd

Loving this!

It was a gift from my partner and I just swear by it now! Its gentle on hair and when you're in a hurry, it dries so quick, yet keeps moisturized. Another good purchase from Ghd.

Only comes with a 12 month warranty!!!!

Extremely disappointed!!! Bought my hairdryer July 2018. Started smoking when i was using hairdryer!!!! Sent to Ghd who emailed to advised there was nothing they could do except throw it in the recycling for me? I even offered to pay to get the hairdryer fixed they dont have the parts to fix the hair dryer.i would never except a hairdryer at this price to last 15 months!!!!!!!!! Will never use a ghd product again.
I have been a loyal Customer to Ghd. Wanted to speak to a manager who was meant to call Me back. Never happned they emailed to say the best they could do is offer me 20 % off a new one. Simply not good enough.

Hi Rhian, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear of your experience with your product especially as this was outside of the warranty period. We would like to apologise for any disappointment this may have caused. Your feedback is appreciated and this has been passed across to the relevant team. Regards, ghd

Great hair dryer

Upgraded to a GHD hair dryer and I'll never go back. My hair feels so much more healthy after using it, I've got less split ends and it dries my hair so much quicker than the standard dryers. Love it!

Waste of money

Spending £99 on a hairdryer is not a decision I make lightly as this is a lot of money to me, however I wanted a product that would tame my very curly hair and I’ve always been impressed by GHD straighteners. However, this product is so frustrating to use as the nozzle continuously spins and it makes drying my hair double the work and time it should take. I contacted GHD to ask if this is suppose to happen and they sent a replacement however, it has exactly the same problem! I'm not happy with the dryer at all for this reason and wish I had bought a different brand.

Hi Natalie, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your product and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please contact the ghd UK team on 01924 423 400 and they would be happy to help in any way they can with this. Regards, ghd

Amazing hair dryer - can't live without!

Well dried hair is really important to me. The drying time with the GHD Air hair dryer is amazing. You don't have to blast your hair with hot, hot heat to have it dry quickly without any moisture and it's lightweight and easy to maneouvre. Dries my hair in half the time of my old hairdryer and the air filter is very easy to clean too. So winning!

Love it.

This blow drier dries my hair in half the time and leaves it with volume and shine all day!It is worth every penny. I have short super fine hair, and have tried everything to get more volume.

Great hairdryer, just really heavy

I bought a GHD Air after reading so many reviews online.
It really does dry your hair well, and faster than my previous hairdryer.
I did find that it was really heavy and after about 5 minutes my arm would get really tired. I ended up selling and buying a parlux which performs the same but is much lighter and more comfortable to use

ghd Air

has been used for 3 months, the wind speed is very large, can also change gears, can be in a short period of time to dry my hair, both beautiful and practical, not occupy a position, like, the first use may be a little plastic taste, but in a few days there is no

Lightweight, good air pressure and fast

This hairdryer is great because it is so lightweight and dries hair fast so your arms don’t end up aching. It leaves hair smooth and silky. The airflow is strong and the nozzles are narrow so it’s awesome for blow waving. The temperature ranges don’t scorch your hair and the cool shot button helps smooth out frizz and set hair. I also love that that temp and air pressure are on separate buttons. Worth the investment!

Good Hairdryer

I bought it recently after getting the Cloud 9 and needing a hairdryer (First owned) to straighten my hair and keep it volumised and this one had really good reviews on this website and others. It's pretty good and dries my hair well, but it does sometimes glitch and turn off and on by itself. Still would recommend it to others :)

Fantastic hairdryer with excellent results

I'm so pleased with my GHD Air. I was initially skeptical about how well it would perform - it's just a hairdryer, right?! It's a lot quieter than my previous hairdryer, and it gives me better results when styling my hair compared to cheap dryers. It's quite heavy so wouldn't be suitable for people with limited strength in their arm or mobility issues, but for everyone else it just takes a bit of getting used to. I'd really recommend paying the extra $100 or so dollars and getting this hairdryer.

Best hair drier I have ever owned and brought myself

Dries your hair without the dehydration of other hair drivers but faster and most of the time I don't use any product to get results. It's quiet aswel easy to clean and slick and fashionable to look at that you feel your the hairdresser.

GReat

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market. It is a good temperature ans doesnt get too hot. I highly recomment his product and would buy it again. Really good speed too.

Love this!

This is my favourite hair dryer ever! It blow dries my hair so nicely yet it doesn't get TOO hot. I would definitely recommend, I can't live without it! :)

My favourite hairdryer!

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and fuzz free. When I blast my hair dry I rarely have to straighten it afterwards. Would definitely recommend this hairdryer to anyone who is buying a new hairdryer!