Remington Aero

Remington Aero

D2115AU, D3190AU and D2113AU

Cheap and cheerful

It's a bit heavy, but I'm very happy with it given how much I paid. I use it on a very regular basis and I've even dropped it a couple times but it just keeps on going. I've had a few Remington products over the years and they've all been super durable - I've had one of their hair straighteners for 7 years now and I imagine this'll just keep going too.

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon for $13.00.

Handy little hairdryer for a good price

Multiple different speeds and levels of heat, and gets the job done which is more than you can ask for such a cheap and handy little hairdryer. Seems to be well constructed and even includes a cooling function which should come in handy, very happy with this.

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch for $15.00.

You Get What You Pay For

I bought this late last year. It was great at first. After about 3 months, the high speed slowed down. Shortly after, if I put it on high speed and hot, it would overheat in seconds. It still works, certainly not as powerful as it was when new. I suggest you don't use high speed on hot for more than a few seconds. I have bought another dryer, paid a bit more, and it has worked really well so far although it's only been a couple of months. The Remington still works so I keep it as a spare.

Purchased in November 2018.

Affordable and good hair dryer

For just $20, I got myself a good and reliable hair dryer. Appearance of this product is simple to its function, 2 speeds and 2 levels of heat. I like this hairdryer a lot!

Purchased in August 2018.

Affordable and good quality.

Bought this for around $20 and it hasn't had any issues. It has variable heat and fan speeds that are easy to adjust. Remington brand hair products haven't let me down in the past and this hair dryer is no exception.

Purchased in June 2018.

This is perfect can't live without it.

I love this hair dryer it dries my hair fast. Everyone should buy it, it is cheap and convenient. Remington hairdryers are the best, and I have long thick hair .

Very good dryer!

One of the cheapest hairdryer I found on the market. Very good performance, with different speeds and heat levels. Dries hair very efficiently, easy to use, what a great buy!!

good

With this hair dryer, the hair that is blown out is very smooth and the scalp is not dry.
The appearance is simple and generous, and it is very comfortable to use.
Very nice hair dryer.
worth buying

Great value for money

Bought this Remington hairdryer earlier this year from Target for $19. Wasn't expecting much but was in a hurry to buy something as my other hairdryer had broken down unexpectedly. Was very, very surprised at the amount of power and heat it lets out. Dries hair very quickly and I absolutely love the 'cold' blue shot button which sets off my style. This hairdryer has a few heat settings as well as low and high speed so there's something to suit everyone. It's super easy to clean if lint or fluff builds up near the filter. Went out and bought another one for the second bathroom because it's so cheap!!!! Never had a problem with it since I bought it earlier this year.

Do what it needs to be done

Just bought it this year and very handy when I need to dry my hair especially on winter. Price is reasonable as well. It has low to high settings for different types of hair. Recommended.

Full sized salon dryer

Very happy with the results I get with this - its got a tonne of power and I can dry off very quickly, even on the coldest days but it has enough fine control that I can turn it down and spend some time getting things just right too. Well designed and plenty of cord length,

Great! Does a good job

I grabbed this on special without comparing models or anything and it has worked out well.Lots of power for when you need to dry your hair quickly and still has good lower settings for styling. Good long cord and not noisy at all. Overall very happy with it.

OK for the price

This dryer is inexpressive but it takes a long time to dry my hair. The cool shot is also very easy to accidentally press. On the plus side, it is relatively lightweight.

Hi Stella, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry your experience was a disappointing one. If you would like to discuss this further with you. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards Consumer Services Team

Plenty of power and control

This packs quite a wind punch but you can turn it down and get good control too. It has the usual hi lo hot warm cool settings and I find its nicely balanced in the hand for styling. If I want to do a particular style I can, if I am in hurry and just want to dry my hair, its good too.

The perfect dryer

I have used many hair dryers. This is the best hairdryer used so far. Good price, value for money. I would surely recommend and will buy again. Perfect hairdryer. Good for travel

Great Hair Dryer

Fantastic hair dryer for the price. Been using for nearly a year now without any issues. Has the usual three heat settings and doesn't take long to dry your hair. Would highly recommend.

Blew me away

Not the most compact of hairdryers. I have a stand in my bathroom so that helps with the storage of it. It is powerful and seems sturdy. I have found this brand to be reliable in the past.

Great Hairdryer - Wife Loves It!

Got this with some store credit at the Good Guys. The wife was using an ancient model and was due for an upgrade. She loves it! It has Low medium and High heat and much better control. It came with various accessories but she just uses the hairdryer on its own. Gets used every morning and we have no complaints about it - good product

Great hair dryer

It is a great hair dryer. I was surprised that it didn’t frizz my hair. Which is a bonus for me as my hair is curly.
The only downside, it that it is big and heavy for me. But overall, l am very happy with my purchase as it only cost me $20

It broke after 1 and a half years

The fan became detached while it was running and we had to shut it down immediately. It looks like the hardware attaching the fan to the hair dryer has fallen off.