D3190AU, D2115AU, D2113AU
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

4.3
  • Safety

JNodar
JNodarSydney, NSW

For The Price I Got Myself A Bargain

Very good on your hair. Not too hot. Cord is long enough for using far from sink. Not too heavy. Great value for price paid - not on sale - regular price. Best part it has 3 heat & 2 speed, and it is really quiet to run. Came with a diffuser and a concentrator as well.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $18.00.

Daya Narain
Daya NarainSydney, NSW

I love this product and it's so easy to use

I bought this hair dryer about two weeks ago and I am very happy with the purchase. The temperature is great and works well at hair styling. I highly recommend this product and this brand.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.95.

Fara
FaraSydney, NSW

This is one of my favorite brand for hair dryer.

Reasonable price, best quality, exact described, good customer service. I am using my hair dryer more than 5 years. I highly recommended this brand and definately offer to my friends too.

Purchased in February 2015 at Harvey Norman Online for $20.00.

Yun S
Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wife loves it

Bought this on sale for just $10 and its performance beats all other hair dryers we have ever used.
Not much wear and tear after 10 months of daily use. Good temperature and my wife likes how quickly it dries her hair.
Now she wants another one in a second bathroom so I end up re-purchasing one recently even though I have to pay 50% more than the first one.

Purchased in July 2019.

TheReciprocist
TheReciprocist

Well priced and works well

Bought this as I only needed something basic to dry my hair. It also works well at hair styling - in my case pushing and setting my short length hair up when I can’t be bothered using a hair product. The cool blast button to ease the heat is a nice addition. The only very minor complaint is that the power/speed toggle is in an awkward spot when you’re holding the hair dryer, so I find I’m constantly switching the wrong toggle and adjusting the heat instead of turning the hair dryer off when I’m done. Overall, the product functions well and is good value for the price.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $20.00.

Claire
Claire

Perfect

Amazing! Works great! Love it so much, can not live without it. If you are thinking of buying it please buy it it's work every penny. Live this product so much!

kaycee
kayceePerth, WA

brilliant value for money

I bought this for 19 dollars at target last year, and it has served me amazingly. Super durable, perfect temperatures and great air flow. This is just as good as the more expensive models, if not better. The exterior can get very hot though, so don't let children use it on their own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for $19.00.

Tweety
TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Economical & Effective

I bought two of these on special at Target for $15 each, normally $19. It dries hair quickly and is just as good as more expensive models. My old hairdryer would always cut out when it got too hot, but this Remington never overheats and just keeps going. A very reliable hair dryer.

Sara
Sara

Excellent hair dryer

I have had this hair dryer for a few years now. It works great and was very cheap. I haven’t had any problems with it. I would recommend it if you are thinking of getting it.

STP
STPQueensland

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

I have own this hair dryer for nearly 3 years and still going! Didn't pay much and very good quality for the money! has 2 speed, 2 temp settings. the hot setting is like supper hot! it burns my hand sometimes lol I meant I like it like that. Dry my hair very short time of period. I use it everyday. And I dont undertand why people are going on about dyson hair dryer (because of trend?) I dont think it can dry my long hair in 10 minutes. Just my opinion. I love this Remington hair dryer anyway.

Purchased in May 2017 at Big W.

Haji
HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would buy again

I bought this as a temporary hair dryer because Im not staying here for long so o wanted something not expensive. It turned out that this hair dryer is one of the best.

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This was actually quite handy.

I could dry my hair in less than 15 mins not be late for work. However i didnt like that it used so much of my power. When I checked my electricity bill I was shocked

Angie K
Angie KPerth, WA

Good product

It is a good buy for the price. Simple, easy to use and my second hair dryer which I believe is going to last for many years. All in all, a good product.

Judy C
Judy C

great product

this is the good product we bought recently, the brand we have been used over twenty years, and never go to other brand, it is good value for money and last for many years.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $29.00.

Harry BAU

great value, cool shot is not that cool

for the price this is a great buy. Powerful and has all the usual functions. The only thing is the cool shot button just sets the heat to the lowest setting, not actually cool air.

I find the position of the buttons is such that you can accidentally knock them while in use but it's no big deal

the air filter can't be removed by the looks of it

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $18.00.

Harry B

Slight update. The air filter can be removed

Read more reviews - page 2

Debra N.
Debra N.asked
Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M
Andrew Masked
Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot
Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.
Lady B.asked
Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

Remington Aero

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain.
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero