Philips S9511/23

Philips S9511/23

3.0 from 1 review

rinsing system not wokring

in beginning my shaver worked fine smart clean worked perfectly. but after one month when ever i put shaver in smart clean device and push on/off to start cleaning, it directly go to drying mode instead of rinsing and than drying. i don't know what to do, need your suggestions.

PhilipsPhilips

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

Saeed

Saeedasked

I am going to replace my existing shaver with Philips 9000 Series. As I am a frequent traveler, I hate to carry smart cleaner device all the time. Could the shaver be cleaned and work properly without smart cleaner device, just by hand cleaning?
Thx.

Moe
Moe

Sorry but I can’t answer your question because after 7 months I have stopped using the Phillips 9000 and gone back to a straight razor. In my case the electric razor worked great for several months but in 6-7 months the electric razor appeared very dull and it took me more time to shave with it than if I used a straight edge.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Saeed, thanks for your question. We can see that you'd like to keep your luggage minimal when traveling around You certainly can keep your 9000 Series clean without the Smart Clean, as it's an optional accessory. However, using the smart clean stays the best option for thorough cleaning. In the manual you'll also find instructions on how to clean the device well without the Smart Cleaner: https://philips.to/2MuWsGw.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know. :) We're also available on 1300 363 391, or through http://philips.com/support/.

The Philips Australia Team

Matt

Mattasked

I have the same problem as some others on this forum. I only use the smart clean system once every 3rd clean so as to make the fluid last longer. So I've probably only used it about 5 or 6 times ever. Now I go to use it and the Orange arrows light up and it will only charge the shaver but not clean it! What should I do?? Matthew - Box Hill, Vic.

Hi there, Matt!

Thanks for your question. The indicator on the front of the Smart Clean System will light up when the cleaning cartridge needs to be swapped out. While this symbol lights up, you're unable to begin a cleaning cycle. If a new cartridge doesn't do the trick, then please reach out to our colleagues on 1300 363 391, so they can see how they can help you further. Enjoy the rest of your week, Matt!

The Philips Australia Team

Jason Kang

Jason Kangasked

My smart cleaner does not stop running. After one cycle it should stop and dry itself, but it continues to clean for hours and hours. How do you fix the smart cleaner?

John
John

Sorry, I am not aware of how the smart cleaner works. I had one some years ago but it was not a successful in operation and cleaner at that time was expensive.
John.

M. Stuart
M. Stuart

Hi Jason, I had the exact same issue with my cleaner. It is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. I contacted Philips and organised an entire replacement. I was fortunate as it was a recent purchase and within their acceptable time frame to exchange, and for a completely new razor and cleaner. If you have had yours for longer than twelve months then I think they will exchange the cleaner with another repaired one. Bottom line is - contact Philips. Hope this helps.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jason, thanks for reaching out. We’re not sure what the exact problem is with your smart clean system, but our team would like to get in touch with you to help out. Would you mind reaching out to them through 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand? Thank you!

Kind regards,
the Philips Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers