S7310/12 and S7311/66

phillips electric razors

I agree with the comment that the newer the razor the poorer the quality .
in saying that I still enjoy using the phillips SensoTouch 3d its a pity that the heads are so expensive to replace . I am also going to sing the praises of the phillips aqua touch S5050. That can seriously challenge a lot of dearer razors .

Philips Shaver Series 7000

The Philips Shaver Series 7000 is the best Shaver I have purchased it gives you a close shave The Shaver is easy to clean. I highly recommend it to anyone who looking to purchase a shaver

Very happy with Philps 7000 shaver

The 7000 series Philishave has the same high tech cutting head as the much more expensive newer 9000 series, and it works brilliantly. I changed from a Panasonic linear shaver that has been good but getting very tired after 10 years.
I am very happy with the Philips wet shaving results in the shower with the Nivea shaving gel. A change from dry shave, but the results are worth the change.

Hi Cam, Thanks for letting us know that you're happy with the shaver! We're glad that you shared your feedback with us, as we're always interested in hearing what our customers think about the product. :-) Please feel free to contact our product specialists via 1300 363 391 if you have any questions. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Happy customer

I recently purchased this shaver for my husband . He has been happy with the way it shaves and would reccomend it to others. We purchased from Myer online and also received a good price.

Thank you for sharing your experiences here, Kaz. Great to hear your husband is happy with the shaver. Your feedback is highly appreciated! Kind regards, The Philips Australia team

Extremely poor performance. It should be withdrawn from the market. My advise is Don't purchase! Phi

I also fell into the trap of thinking I was purchasing a quality product. However, it's performance is extremely poor, and fails to deliver an acceptable shave. This unit is overrated and over priced! In my option it should be withdrawn from the market. Massive fail Philips! Useless.

Hello Eno, thank you for your review. It's unfortunate to hear that your experience hasn't exactly been like expected. We'd certainly like to see if there's anything we could do to improve the results. How long have you been using this device? Could you also tell us how you've been maintaining the product? Do you feel performance became worse over time, or was it like that from the get-go? Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamGood morning, and thank you for your prompt reply History: I have been using Philips cordless shavers for the last 20 odd years with extremely good results. I,Ve been perservering with this shaver for the last 6 months, During this time I had purchase another cheap brand to get a better shave. Maintenance as per video, as well as the periodic full clean mindful of keeping shaver cassettes paired. The results have been consistently poor from new. I went back and queried the sales person to see if there was an updated shaver head that I could get. He said to use the shaver 20 days straight so that the blades could hone in. I have just done another shave, and the final result is like a fine sandpaper finish. Then went over with the other shaver to remove the bristle. Hope this assists, is there a improved shaver head in the pipeline? How much? Sincerely yours Eno...Hello, Eno, Thank you for taking the time to further clarify your experience with the S7310/12. We regret to hear the shaver didn't meet your expectations. The shaver usually comes with the SH70/50 shaving blades. Unfortunately, the newly updated shaving heads, the SH70/60, aren't available in Australia yet. We'd like to ask you to reach out to our specialists to see if there is still something they can do to improve your experience with this shaver. You can reach out to them at 1300 363 391 Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

So disappointed with my Philips 7000 Shaver

I have been a loyal customer, purchasing Philips shavers -since I was a young man. Now in retirement I am disillusioned and very frustrated with poor shaving results. I thought by purchasing the more expensive Philips model 7000 it would be an improvement, giving me satisfaction and peace of mind. Sadly disappointed.Takes me longer to use. Definitely does not remove all my facial hair,and bites me in the process. Often in despair I resort to a pack of disposable razors and shaving foam for comfort and satisfaction. Even my older Philips Speed-XL, with its' 2 year old replacement heads, gives a better (not perfect) shave. Especially is it more comfortable. It's built in trimmer is more practical compared to my 7000 model which "boasts" an easily lost, detachable trimmer (slightly smaller than a matchbox) which must be stored and carried separately. In use it must be fitted in place of the three cutting heads. At home and whilst traveling I now have three separate pieces to keep track of as well. A larger storage bag would have solved that problem. Because of the privacy rules on this site, I anticipate there can be no direct communication with me other than an invitation to me to contact someone in Philips to talk about my problem.
This is not a problem of my making. Returning customers, keep a manufacturer in business. Am I wrong to expect every new and increasingly more expensive model will be an improvement?
There is a great contractual adage "Let the buyer beware" I am now well and truly aware!

Hey John, thanks for sharing your experience that you've had with your series 7000 so far. We do think it's unfortunate to hear that as a long time Philips user you haven't been completely blown away by the results. We'd like to give a couple of tips to get some better results. - Use rotating movements in a radius of approximately 5 cm, this allows the blades to get the hairs from all directions. - Don't put too much pressure on the blade. This only disperses the hairs flat across the skin as opposed to allowing them to stand up so the blades can catch them. - Are you shaving dry? Trying a wet shave might help improve results as well. Let the foam/gel sit for about a minute. This way the hairs and the skin get a little softer, which might give an easier shave. Let us know if any of these tips did help. If not, let us know, then we'll look into it a little deeper. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamFirstly may I make some comment on my experience thus far. I do appreciate your anonymous response especially about to using a foam/gel in the shaving process. Nothing in the picture book about that - just an illustration supporting the concept of a "wet" shave as opposed to dry. But that illustration can also refer to the use of a dry powder sometimes used to aid hair removal. Traditionally Philips has made a dry shaver so the meaning in the illustration is ambiguous. Devoid of a printed word guide - only a couple would be needed - the tiny 18 page picture book is not adequate guidance, except a reference to "www.philips.com/support" and advising of welcome site. Going on line has been a time wasting exercise -for me not for Philips. Searching for its' model manual got me no where until I exited to search the web and finally I found your manual site which was very informative. So I wanted to accept the offer of a download for ease of future access. Oh dear. I found myself in a recycling, repetitive vortex because I could not satisfy your system I was not a robot. I never did get a download. To recap Philips unnecessarily economises in what it actually tells the customer in its booklet when just a few simple words written on just one part of a tiny page in the supplied "comic style book" would have helped. Is it naughty to publish "guiding words" in a picture book which would saving having to trawl through more than 40 pages on line? BTW I did learn something, wading through your online publicity it seems my purchase should have included a docking/cleaning station (which allows water to drain out of the shaver) in the package I paid for. Instead I received only a carry case, shaver, trimming head and cleaning whisk! To you personally, who ever you may be (did you prove you are not a robot?) I THANK YOU.Hello John, we're sorry to hear about the difficulties that you have experienced. We like to get in touch and see if we can help you. We just sent you a private message asking for your contact details. This way we can connect you with our local product experts to look into this further. We would like to hear from you.

Philishave for 60 years

Purchased the 7000 in October 2016. Rough on the face and not a close shave. Also leaks water down my wrist. I expect the innards to corrode in a few months. I keep the old shaver for a close, smooth shave.

Hello Rod, that doesn't sound good and we like to see how we can help. Please reach out to our Personal Care team here: http://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html for further assistance. Or call us on: 1300 363 391 Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST Looking forward to your reply. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

New shaver head useless

I purchased a new shaver head 4 weeks ago and found it frustrating and useless. the retainer clips for the cutters come loose while shaving then you need to stop, clean and refit only to have the same occur.
I contacted Phillips by email and have had no response.

Hi Shane, We're sorry to see you've been having trouble with the shaving head. Perhaps it might help to speed things up by calling our consumer care colleagues on 1300 363 391 if you're in Australia, or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand. It's also possible to send us a message via Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) Whichever you prefer of course. We hope we could help you a bit more direct this way. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team.

The more recent the model, the worse the shave.

I now own 3 Philips shavers, the more recent the model the worse the shave. OK for a round the house shave, but I wouldn't go out to an event having used it. I got my latest shaver a 7000 series for Xmas 2015, what a disappointment. Rang Philips helpline after finding I had to use my $25 trimmer to cut the fine hairs the Philips refused to cut. I was told to try cutting them first, this made no difference. I told them my very old shaver was doing a better job, I should have the cash back offer but persevered. 12 months later, I will never buy another Philips shaver and will go back my razor.

Hi there Ron, thank you for your review. Pity to hear about your experience with our shavers, we would have loved to hear otherwise. We do appreciate your feedback, so we'd love to hear a bit more if you don't mind. Was the performance of your newest shaver bad from the beginning or did it arise after a while? What other issues would you like to see improved in future shavers? Kind regards, the Philips Australia team.

Poor Quality

This razor has a clip system to hold the blades but, the more often the clips are released for cleaning, the more often the clips come apart in use. The clip system is simply too fiddly and it is wise to ensure the plug is in the basin so that the parts do not fall down the plughole. A retaining clip that holds the entire shaver head has now broken and the razor has become useless.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback on our shaver. Sorry to hear it broke down, our team would like to get in touch with you to see if they can help out with this. Would you mind reaching out to them at 1300 363 391 for Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand? Kind regards, the Philips Australia team.I complained on 16 July and was immediately offered a replacement for the shaver head. Still waiting for the replacement part after almost 3 months!We're sorry to hear this. We advise you to contact our colleagues again or provide us with your contact details via a private message. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Not cheap, but good value. Best electric shaver IMHO

I bought this shaver in beginning of January 2016 - free delivery by Shaver Shop online. As I try to avoid buying products Made in China (unfortunately most products, even from a very famous German brand are MiC) by principle, I was willing to spend a little more money ($229) and decided to buy the Philips Made in The Netherlands. After over 5 months of daily use, I must say that it exceeded my every expectation and was quite possibly the best shaving experience that I've ever had. Not only gives it a smooth, close shave but it's also easy to charge and easy to clean. I can shave dry and wet, even under the shower. No skin irritation anymore. And it's almost noiseless. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for these kind words! We're very glad to hear that you're having the shave of your life with our 7000 series. :) We'd like to wish you a lot of impeccable shaves. And if you ever run into any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

The instructions with the Phillips 7000 are useless. What is the best way to clean the head?
Hi David, I don't use my 7000 any more, I was not happy with the results. When I purchased it from Shaver Shop I was sold a spray product that was supposed to help with cleaning and I think it lubricated the blades and foil. I tried it a few times, I'm not convinced it did much. Other than that I would give it a rinse under the tap. I've gone back to a much older model which gives a better shave although not as gentle on the skin, and for a proper shave I use a blade.Hey, David. You can clean the shaver by rinsing it under the tap with luke warm water. If you notice that you're having difficulties getting rid of all the hairs, we recommend taking a look at our 7000 series SmartClean. It helps you clean, lubricate and charge your razor. We hope this helps for you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

My wife bought me a new 7000 series shaver for Father's Day 2015, to my old speed xl. After persevering for a year, I have gone back to my old shaver for a easier, quicker, closer shave. I am very disappointed with the new shaver. It is my 4th Philips shaver and the only disappointment. Is there anything I can do to improve the shaver? It is also very noisy compared to older shavers.
Hello Graham, we're sorry to hear that the product didn't meet up to your expectations. Please call us on 1300 363 391 (if you are in Australia). We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamI found that the bin was the best place for my Philips 7000 Series Shaver. I went back to my Philips Arcitect but I cannot get new blades for it so I have now got a Braun Series 7700 - so far, it seems good,

Similar listings