S7310/16, S7311/66

Gavin V.

Gavin V.Perth, WA

Good for sensitive skin

I find this shaver works well with a 2 day growth. I use it wet with a gel foam and works great. It does not get the hairs on my neck which I use a separate trimmer for.

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop for $149.00.

Battery Life

Don't buy!

I bought this s 7000 Philip's a month ago. have always been using braun but this one was on sale and looked good, so decided to try it out. after only 1 month, the shaving is so bad that it takes me 3 times longer than normal to get it done, on top of that, it's not very tight, so I'll now have to shave twice a day instead of once. it's at the point where I prefer to use my old Braun instead where I haven't changed the head in over a year. to make it even worse, the spare parts for this model is twice the cost of my old Braun. oh how I regret...

Purchased in July 2019 for $150.00.

Battery Life

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Not as good as I hoped.

I had a similar shaver (Philips Sensor touch) an older version which I have been very happy with...had it for years...thought it was time to buy a new one since I was buying a few other shaver as well. I saw a Braun shaver for $199 but it was not in my budget. Then I saw this one on sale for $150 and well I was very happy the old version this looks like a good deal so I bought it. Tried it the next day and well the reason i'm only giving a 3 star is because I feel that my 5 to 6 year old shaver gave a closer shave than this new version.

Purchased in June 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $150.00.

phillips electric razors

I agree with the comment that the newer the razor the poorer the quality .
in saying that I still enjoy using the phillips SensoTouch 3d its a pity that the heads are so expensive to replace . I am also going to sing the praises of the phillips aqua touch S5050. That can seriously challenge a lot of dearer razors .

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Philips Shaver Series 7000

The Philips Shaver Series 7000 is the best Shaver I have purchased it gives you a close shave The Shaver is easy to clean. I highly recommend it to anyone who looking to purchase a shaver

Cam

Camsydney

Very happy with Philps 7000 shaver

The 7000 series Philishave has the same high tech cutting head as the much more expensive newer 9000 series, and it works brilliantly. I changed from a Panasonic linear shaver that has been good but getting very tired after 10 years.
I am very happy with the Philips wet shaving results in the shower with the Nivea shaving gel. A change from dry shave, but the results are worth the change.

Kaz

KazClifton springs

Happy customer

I recently purchased this shaver for my husband . He has been happy with the way it shaves and would reccomend it to others. We purchased from Myer online and also received a good price.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for sharing your experiences here, Kaz. Great to hear your husband is happy with the shaver. Your feedback is highly appreciated!

The Philips Australia team

EnoBrisbane

Extremely poor performance. It should be withdrawn from the market. My advise is Don't purchase! Phi

I also fell into the trap of thinking I was purchasing a quality product. However, it's performance is extremely poor, and fails to deliver an acceptable shave. This unit is overrated and over priced! In my option it should be withdrawn from the market. Massive fail Philips! Useless.

John9831Ashmore

So disappointed with my Philips 7000 Shaver

Philishave for 60 years

Purchased the 7000 in October 2016. Rough on the face and not a close shave. Also leaks water down my wrist. I expect the innards to corrode in a few months. I keep the old shaver for a close, smooth shave.

Shane B

Shane B

New shaver head useless

I purchased a new shaver head 4 weeks ago and found it frustrating and useless. the retainer clips for the cutters come loose while shaving then you need to stop, clean and refit only to have the same occur.
I contacted Phillips by email and have had no response.

Ron FPerth

The more recent the model, the worse the shave.

I now own 3 Philips shavers, the more recent the model the worse the shave. OK for a round the house shave, but I wouldn't go out to an event having used it. I got my latest shaver a 7000 series for Xmas 2015, what a disappointment. Rang Philips helpline after finding I had to use my $25 trimmer to cut the fine hairs the Philips refused to cut. I was told to try cutting them first, this made no difference. I told them my very old shaver was doing a better job, I should have the cash back offer but persevered. 12 months later, I will never buy another Philips shaver and will go back my razor.

Poor Quality

This razor has a clip system to hold the blades but, the more often the clips are released for cleaning, the more often the clips come apart in use. The clip system is simply too fiddly and it is wise to ensure the plug is in the basin so that the parts do not fall down the plughole. A retaining clip that holds the entire shaver head has now broken and the razor has become useless.

Notworthit

I complained on 16 July and was immediately offered a replacement for the shaver head. Still waiting for the replacement part after almost 3 months!

Philips S.Philips

We're sorry to hear this. We advise you to contact our colleagues again or provide us with your contact details via a private message. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Captain Fingers

Captain FingersAU

Not cheap, but good value. Best electric shaver IMHO

I bought this shaver in beginning of January 2016 - free delivery by Shaver Shop online. As I try to avoid buying products Made in China (unfortunately most products, even from a very famous German brand are MiC) by principle, I was willing to spend a little more money ($229) and decided to buy the Philips Made in The Netherlands. After over 5 months of daily use, I must say that it exceeded my every expectation and was quite possibly the best shaving experience that I've ever had. Not only gives it a smooth, close shave but it's also easy to charge and easy to clean. I can shave dry and wet, even under the shower. No skin irritation anymore. And it's almost noiseless. Highly recommended!

Metchie C.

Metchie C.asked

how much?

$249 at the shaver shop you might find it cheaper at other retailers

Hi there Metchie,

Thanks for your question. You can find all our available models, as well as their price, by clicking on the following link: https://www.philips.com.au/c-m-pe/face-shavers/sensitive-shave. Hope this helps!

Happy customer

Sorry i don't remember how much...to be honest im disappointed with it and have gone back to using the old one...i think Paul is correct around $249..i just use it as a spare when the other one runs out of charge.

David

Davidasked

The instructions with the Phillips 7000 are useless. What is the best way to clean the head?

Ron F

Hi David, I don't use my 7000 any more, I was not happy with the results. When I purchased it from Shaver Shop I was sold a spray product that was supposed to help with cleaning and I think it lubricated the blades and foil. I tried it a few times, I'm not convinced it did much. Other than that I would give it a rinse under the tap. I've gone back to a much older model which gives a better shave although not as gentle on the skin, and for a proper shave I use a blade.

Hey, David.

You can clean the shaver by rinsing it under the tap with luke warm water. If you notice that you're having difficulties getting rid of all the hairs, we recommend taking a look at our 7000 series SmartClean. It helps you clean, lubricate and charge your razor. We hope this helps for you.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team.

Graham

Grahamasked

My wife bought me a new 7000 series shaver for Father's Day 2015, to my old speed xl. After persevering for a year, I have gone back to my old shaver for a easier, quicker, closer shave. I am very disappointed with the new shaver. It is my 4th Philips shaver and the only disappointment. Is there anything I can do to improve the shaver? It is also very noisy compared to older shavers.

Philips S.Philips

Hello Graham, we're sorry to hear that the product didn't meet up to your expectations. Please call us on 1300 363 391 (if you are in Australia). We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Notworthit

I found that the bin was the best place for my Philips 7000 Series Shaver. I went back to my Philips Arcitect but I cannot get new blades for it so I have now got a Braun Series 7700 - so far, it seems good,

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives