5Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  Verified Sonicare DiamondClean Smart

Dreadful Delivery & Value for Money

Bought brush for about 400 dollars which included spare brushes, which as you could imagine, soon needed replacement.
Ordered a set of 3 for over 40 dollars, which took over a month to arrive!
The first Sonicare DiamondClean brush we had lasted about 2-3 years before it no longer worked, and Philips neither had parts or repairs for it.
The brush itself does a good job, but it is a pity that Philips uses such unreliable technology and is so greedy charging so much for just three plastic brush head replacement.
My opinion is that the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is not worth the money Show details
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
ELLE
ELLEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  HX9954/56

Amazing Product

I purchased this product HX9954/56 sometime 2018. Cleaning teeth well has never been that easy before. Lately I noticed some loud vibration noise. I decided to contact the care centre. Thanks to Ivan & Karen A, I was told that warranty is still valid, and they will sending a replacement. The whole process was quick and easy. Show details ·  1
Aussie
Aussie3 posts
Jeromy
JeromyNORTH JOHNSTONE4 posts
  HX9924/06

Very happy with this product!

While this is not a cheap product it's probably worth the expense. If it helps to improve my overall dental hygiene / health then it's worth the investment.

The app is helpful to encourage you to adopt good habits, though I'm not sure how accurately it tracks movement

Show reply

HEATHER
HEATHERROUGHIT4 posts
  HX9954/56
Jasmine
Jasmine
  Verified HX9924/06

This product is very good and keep my teeth in a very good condition

It is very good and keep my teeth in a healthy condition and the most important feature is I can check the cleaning status from my app. I need charge it in once a week

Show reply

EllenM
EllenMBrisbane4 posts
Lizzy
LizzyAuckland2 posts

Coolest toothbrush ever

A bit pricey, paid a fortune to get this product, but so in love with it. so Pretty. Tried with my airfloss, I think I might not need to see a dentist for a very long time. Highly recommended

Marlee