Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart

HX9954/56 (Luna Blue) and HX9924/06 (White)

Very happy with this product!

While this is not a cheap product it's probably worth the expense. If it helps to improve my overall dental hygiene / health then it's worth the investment.
The app is helpful to encourage you to adopt good habits, though I'm not sure how accurately it tracks movement

Hi there, Many thanks for taking the time to write this here. We're happy to hear your Sonicare has helped to improve your dental health. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great Value for a Great Toothbrush

This toothbrush is amazing! I have sensitive teeth and was afraid the brushing will be too aggressive when using any function other than Sensitive. After trying, I can say I use all functions with no issues. My teeth feel clean and polished and this feeling continues for much longer than when using my previous toothbrush.

The design of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean (Rose Gold in my case) is also beautiful and the brush handle assures a nice grip. Box contains all noted items, however, the plug is an EU one rather than a UK one, but you can easily buy an adapter.

All in all, I have only been using Sonicare for a couple of weeks, but so far - it has been perfect. Not to forget the price is less than half the RRP, which makes this purchase even better. Highly recommended.

This product is very good and keep my teeth in a very good condition.

It is very good and keep my teeth in a healthy condition and the most important feature is I can check the cleaning status from my app. I need charge it in once a week

Hi Jasmine, We're glad to hear the Sonicare has been working so well for you. Thank you for sharing this with us. Happy brushing. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Great performance - the best to compare with any electric toothbrushes I had (Philips and non Philip

We had several Philips Sonicare models in the past years.
This one with no doubts is the best in terms of the actual performance of the toothbrush.
This is the main plus of all these particular set of new models.
The rest of the features like an ability to communicate with the mobile device is from mine point of view a little bit premature (however it is definitely the right way to go!). Would be nice if the algorithm behind censors could workout more precise the real place where the brush head is working (currently it is only defining up or down), not where it should be according to a timer. But even now as is it is still usable just fine. The only real issue for me with this feature is unfortunately not reliable connection with mobile.
A new charging base is an interesting designers solution.
One thing I am missing from one of the previous models is ultraviolet disinfection storage case.

Hey Ellen, Good to see you've taken the time to your thoughts and opinions on the Sonicare here with us. We're happy to read the Sonicare has been a valuable addition to your dental care routine. And of course, there is always room for improvement, so your feedback is surely appreciated. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Coolest toothbrush ever

A bit pricey, paid a fortune to get this product, but so in love with it. so Pretty. Tried with my airfloss, I think I might not need to see a dentist for a very long time. Highly recommended

Great investment

After spending so much money on manual toothbrushes, I was constantly being disappointed with the quality. Barely lasting a couple of weeks before going to the bin, I decided to invest in a good quality electric toothbrush to help save some money in the long run, but also maintain my nice smile,improve my dental hygiene and cleanliness of my mouth. I noticed a massive difference within a week of using my diamond clean smart tooth brush and the overall quality of my smile and cleanliness of my mouth has improved immensely and it’s encouraged me to continue with a strict dental routine everyday. I feel so much more confident within myself now that I can see results from just changing up and creating a stricter routine and investing in good quality “tools”.

Hi Marlee, This sounds great! Many thanks for sharing your review with us and our other potential customers. We think they can learn a lot from your experiences. :) We love hearing this even made you more confident, that's a great compliment! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Kind regards, The Philips Australia team