5Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300

U. O. T.
U. O. T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  HX9618/24

My first Philips Sonicare toothbrush

It works really well and I should have started to use it earlier. I also asked my other family members to buy Sonicare ExpertClean. I am writing this review just because I think its score should be higher than what it is now. :) Show details ·  1
Mel T
Mel TSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts
  Verified HX9618/24

Good power but cleaning head too big

We were looking to replace our previous $300 Oral B toothbrush. I was happy to buy this and got it for a good price however disappointed with the large toothbrush head as I’m unable to get to every surface of my teeth without toothpaste & spit flying out of my mouth and going everywhere. I thought a bigger head would give a better & easier clean but not in this case. I wish I’d stuck with a smaller round brush head. My husband feels the same. Phillips has advised I can order replacement interchangeable heads at a smaller size so we will do this moving forward. Still wish to note the large size of the head. Show details ·  1
Tony
Gary
Gary
  HX9618/24

No USB Charging Case Included

Purchased HX9618/24 from Myer in May 2020. According to Philips website (link below), it comes with a USB charging travel case. Unfortunately the unit I received only come with a travel case without the USB charging function. I contacted Philips Support on 18 May 2020. Despite my numerous follow ups, to date I am yet to receive any update from them. I have tried to put my review on Philips website but has subsequently been rejected. For customers who interested in the USB charging case for this model, please double check.
toothbrush-with-app#triggername=colorpicker_rosegold Show details
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
ZakT
ZakT3 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9618/01

Chic looking toothbrush

I love the stylish look of the toothbrush. I also like how you can change the intensity as I initially found it ticklish on the highest setting. The black coloured toothbrush looks amazing in any bathroom. Show details ·  1

No questions yet

Compare all Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300 listings
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) $269$269$269$269
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Mobile App, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Mobile App, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Mobile App, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Mobile App, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel Case
Battery Life14 days14 days14 days14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes3333
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1111
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternal
Voltage 220 V
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGoldBlackWhiteWhite