Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7300

3.0

• Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (0) · No (1)

No USB Charging Case Included

Purchased HX9618/24 from Myer in May 2020. According to Philips website (link below), it comes with a USB charging travel case. Unfortunately the unit I received only come with a travel case without the USB charging function. I contacted Philips Support on 18 May 2020. Despite my numerous follow ups, to date I am yet to receive any update from them. I have tried to put my review on Philips website but has subsequently been rejected. For customers who interested in the USB charging case for this model, please double check.
toothbrush-with-app#triggername=colorpicker_rosegold

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer.

Philips
Philips S.Philips
ZakT

ZakT

Chic looking toothbrush

I love the stylish look of the toothbrush. I also like how you can change the intensity as I initially found it ticklish on the highest setting. The black coloured toothbrush looks amazing in any bathroom.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Philips
Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear you not only enjoy using your Sonicare, but it's also a great addition to your bathroom interior.

Kind regards,