Philips Viva Collection Air Fryer

N.T.N

N.T.NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great appliance but needs to be made easier to clean

Great for frozen foods, roast pork and crackling. Also works perfect on sausage. Not great for spring rolls. Haven’t tried baking yet so can’t comment. Removing and cleaning basket is easy. Need to clean after EVERY use as grease that has been caked on will take more effort later to clean. Hard to get into or clean top section where heat comes from so over time you will get a build up of food splatters, grease and oil- this may turn you off using the product as it’s probably a little unhygienic to look at.

Purchased in January 2018 at Target Australia for $199.00.

Bruce R

Bruce RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nobody should be without one!

This is one of the best bits of Kitchen equipment we've ever owned!
Salmon fillets, fries, snacks, steaks, chicken breasts, sausage rolls, chicken schnitzels etc.
Can be a bit hard to clean, I use a Karcher Pressure washer to clean the basket.

Purchased in July 2015 at The Good Guys for $220.00.

noodles36Victoria, 3183

I love this and can't live without it

Purchased in June 2013 at Appliances Online for $369.00.

Antonietta

AntoniettaSydney, NSW

Best and healthy way of cooking

This was the best decision I made for our family, whilst I was never into heavy deep frying food, knowing we can have all the yummy foods just healthier. If I can cook it in the oven I can cook it in the fryer . Just purchased my second one.

Purchased at Big W for $199.00.

Leochicki

LeochickiHunter Region, NSW

Good, but wouldn't buy this one again

I've had this air fryer for around 6 years now. It was great to start with but over the years it's harder to clean (I used to hand wash, but have a dishwasher now & it still gets built-up grease on it.) It smokes a lot whenever there is anything a little fatty in it. I have to open the windows & doors to air the kitchen out or the smoke alarms go off. It's been a good size for just 3 of us (1A, 2C) but now the kids are getting older I find I need to cook more so do it in 2 or 3 batches which isn't always ideal.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $159.00.

Angi

AngiNewcastle

Happy I got it

natty machine can do many things in it e.g roast bake scones etc not sorry I bought it, so much better not using oil especially when you are on diet

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $179.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Excellent air fyer

This air fryer is great for quick and healthy baking and frying. My daughter loves the crispiness. And we like it because the food doesn't come out soaked with oil. It's very easy to use. We got it as a house warming gift.
I put the basket and tray into dishwasher for washing. It takes up quite a lot of space but comes out clean.

Purchased in April 2014.

Product is used: Monthly

Louise v.

Louise v.

Phillips Air fryer is a must in every kitchen.

I purchased the very first Phillips airfryer and it still works very well. Recently giving it to a friend who always wanted one. She loves it and as I did, uses it every day.We recently pitched another airfryer and it is honestly the best investment. Healthy easy cooking. I love it and so does my husband. We cook meat, sausages, cakes, homemade potato chips. Anything really. A very good purchase.

Purchased in January 2018.

Erwin

ErwinSydney, NSW

A bit small for my everyday use.

The cooking area is a bit small but I love how easy it is to use and cook especially frying foods which required a lot of oil. The price is okay too.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Product is used: Monthly

Rachel F.

Rachel F.New South Wales

Awesome

The faster way to fry or even bake! It makes everything so crispy! I even air fry my vegetables which makes it crispy and tasty! It’s easy to wash it too!

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kind words Rachel! We hope you can use the product for years to come. :)

Sonjalive

SonjaliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was awesome but big fail

We loved our phillips airfryer cooked food well but we noticed it would smoke ! it cook almost anything but sadly after that magical year was up it played up we had a two year warranty so we took it in four weeks later many calls to phillips! no warranty as we didnt clean it was our fault. It was clenish but thats the type of product. So my advice is to buy a new cheap one with full replacement warranty dont spend over $100 and dont waste money getting a expensive one enjoy.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't be without our Phillips airfryer

We find our air fryer so good for snacks on the go or for a meal at night. We use it for everything we would normally put it the oven but don't need to use oil. Everything comes out nice and crispy.

Purchased in April 2018 at Target Australia for $199.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Helen, we're glad to hear you like the device as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, it's much appreciated. :-)

Lulubear77

Lulubear77AU

Essential part of my kitchen

I’ve had my airfryer for over six years, and I can’t live without it! Almost anything that can be cooked in an oven, can be cooked in the airfryer; but much faster and healthier. You can even freshen up bread rolls or do boiled eggs in it. I’ve found that I don’t use my ordinary oven at all now. Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2013 for $175.00.

Shaya

ShayaMid North Coast, NSW

Use this product every day! It's amazing

We have used it to cook chips, pies, sausage rolls, pizzas, dim Sims, onion rings, sausages, chicken legs, melted cheese on toast, jalousie nuggets and many other things. It's great as you don't need any oil at all making it much healthier. I haven't tried a roast yet but I am keen to try one.

Purchased in January 2017 for $129.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Shaya. Thanks for the review. It's great to see you're able to make all those tasty things in your AirFryer. Hopefully your roast will turn out just as well, so feel free to keep us updated on it. :)

Kind Regards,

MelC

MelCPerth, WA

Worth every cent

I love eating fried foods but i have never liked deep frying things because of the oil splatters. Now all i need to do is chuck them into the air fryer and it comes out golden and crisp, just like they're deep fried. I usually use it to fry popcorn chicken and fries, even just to reheat buns. It is also easy to clean. i always put some foil on the dish in between the mesh to catch the excess oil to make it easier for cleaning.

Purchased in February 2015.

Emma k

Emma kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only appliance you will ever need

I bought my first Phillips Airfryer this year and I have never looked back it cooks food quickly without all the excess fat and oil so far I have cooked the usual chips and frozen goodies all of which have turned out crisp and delecious however it also does pasta and veggie bakes to perfection as well as pork spare ribs and cakes as well as being able to heat up a frozen snack sized apple pie perfect for students as it it is easy and quick to use and clean

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

HP 55

HP 55adelaide

Omg best appliance ever

Got this as a gift. Best appliance ever used. Easy to use, cooks perfectly. Washing it just as easy. Soak it for a bit and scrub. Air dry it and put back it. Also purchased the XL one with digital setting to cook even more. Its quick and food comes out great. Especially steak. If i could give 10 stars i would. Please buy it.

Purchased in February 2013 at Harris Scarfe.

Sarah Smeid

Sarah SmeidSouthport

Love it

I love this airfryer I just wish I had of purchased the bigger one. Only because the bigger one has levels so you can cook multiple types of food at once. I’ll probably upgrade soon. Very easy to use. Cooks like an oven without having to heat up a big oven. Quick and easy. Easy clean up. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedSep 2018

alec93victoria, 3173

Starwhite model - best thing since sliced bread

Date PurchasedAug 2017
alec93

Disappointingly though, as it approaches its second birthday, we find that the coating on the main basket is shedding. Although this does not appear to affect its functionality, its annoying to have to fish pieces of black lining out of your meal

Philips S.Philips

We can definitely understand that, Alec! Please do contact us on 1300 363 391, or through http://philips.com/support/. We'd certainly like to see what we can do.

Tsh

TshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

My sister got this as a gift while purchasing one for herself,I have used it only couple of times as,it's bit bulky and I dont like getting it out and putting it back all the time because of this I end up using my oven more than this.But it fries the food perfectly without much oil.

Date PurchasedDec 2015