Phoera Matt Foundation

Phoera Matt Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Phoera? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9

Lizzie
Lizzie

Using foundation few yrs back.LOVED IT 57stopped using last couple wasn't hydrating dry skin

I was extremely satisfied with the foundation,I'm older now & skin is dryer so it's not suited for all types of skin,a dewy foundation would be Amazing if you made it

Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would have given a good review if I'd ever received it.

I have never received my makeup, I've been told they tried to deliver twice, which isn't true because I've been here. I paid extra to have it resent and U got the unable to deliver line again.
$30 now wasted, looks like I'll never get it now.
So angry.

Purchased in January 2022 for $20.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Tessa
TessaVictoria

Possibly the best foundation Ive ever used!

Small bottle but worth it for the larger quality!
Goes on much better with a primer underneath. Only a little gives me a smooth matt flawless finish. Doesn't sink into wrinkles, best ever &cIm intending to keep on using it

Purchased in January 2021 at Facebook Marketplace for $20.

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This makeup positive reviews are lies

I have beautiful soft skin,this makeup does nothing for me,it's like clay and goes on thick would not recommend it at all,even put a moisturiser with it and still looks awful I purchased peach,and nude

Purchased in May 2020 for $5.

julie
julieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy- they will not deliver

Purchased 3 months ago and never received. They do respond to messages. By the looks of other reviews dodgy company. Not happy and will no longer purchase from Facebook sites.

Georgia Beyers
Georgia BeyersPerth, WA

My second skin

I love this stuff, I usually buy 102 Nude for winter which blends well with my skin, but i’m about to try buff beige 104 as I have a summer tan now. It’s lightweight, with great coverage and perfect on my middle aged skin (I’m 57). I use nude by nature mineral powder lightly over the top. I am extremely satisfied with this product and have been using it for just over 2 years now. Sometimes I buy from eBay if I can’t get the color I need, but I generally buy direct from the official Phoera site, costs a bit more than eBay or other sites but I can guarantee a true product and prompt delivery by going direct.

Purchased in January 2022 for $19.99.

KEI
KEISouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible foundation

This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. It cane up on my FB feed with glowing reviews, so I though I’d try it. It goes on like clay and shows up every pore and line!

Purchased for $25.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Kathy
KathyPerth, WA

Not Great

I ordered the sand colour and it is so orange. The pump doesn't work and I find it quick thick and hard to apply. It made my skin feel and look dry
I will not purchase this again.

Purchased in October 2021 for $14.99.

Kira67
Kira67

Worst foundation I have used.

This foundation settles in and highlights every wrinkle I have. Makes my skin look very dry even over moisturiser or primer. It is hard to match correct colour from buying online.

Purchased in June 2021.

Find out how Phoera Matt Foundation compares to other Face Products

Very unhappy it goes into the pores and looks dreadful would never buy this

Very unhappy it doesn't look good goes into pores I've used other makeup never had this problem sorry but I wouldn't recommend
It looked so good on the advertisement but looked awful on my skin

Purchased in August 2021 for $10.96.

Do not waste your money

Foundation is awful, highlights every pore on my face. I wrote customer service and nothing will be done. I can order another product to try at a discount. International shipping costs more than the product itself. The color is way off as well, not even close to my skin tone.

Purchased in September 2021 for $20.

Ease of Application

Full of the most toxic makeup ingredients out there!

colour is bad - I bought Buff Beige which is a typical colour palate in other brands for me. Could not get any info on ingredients from the company, but now have the product box and I am not touching this product post first application! Says it silicone free yet has cyclopentasiloxane in it as well as other known makeup toxins like BHT (Toluene!!!), parabens, PEG and BEG. Literally hormone disruptors, allergens, irritants and petrochemicals as well as 4 colours that contain CI then 5 numbers = bad as!! Google top 10 makeup ingredients to avoid if you dont want longterm build up of trash in your system and this product starts ticking boxes fast! AVOID

Purchased in September 2021 for $30.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Worst I have bought

I bought 2 colours so i could blend, waste of money. Caked on look, colours are bad, can rub it off easily, wrinkles look worse. Gone back to my old foundation

Purchased in August 2021 for $50.

SCAM..beware!

Ordered my products almost 4mths ago. They took my money immediately, but products have not been delivered. Received numerous excuses. I finally asked for a refund. Still no refund & no products.

Purchased in May 2021.

Elma
ElmaPerth, WA

Did not deliver

I've ordered in April 2021 and still haven't received anything. Would not recommend this company. Very disappointed! They don't reply at any emails send and just ignore me. I just want a refund

Purchased in April 2021.