Pigeon Manual

Pigeon Manual

See the Best Manual Breast Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Raph
RaphBrisbane

Decent pump

Decent hand pump for the occasional pumper, takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it's quite good. Pros: portable and light, easy to disassemble and clean
Cons: it's a hand pump, so not for you if your fingers fatigue quickly, have to lean forward to let gravity draw the milk into the bottle or you risk leaking, therefore very difficult to pump and feed at the same time

LJY
LJY

Happy Mom

My colleagues and I bought this for another colleague who has just given birth. She could use it in the office conveniently. Sometimes she would bring her baby to work and feed right after pumping. She had a more expensive and bigger pump machine at home but because she had to pump constantly through the day, this one was small and easy in our office.

Kelly
Kellylalor

If you have energy to use pump, you can own it.

If you have enough time, and you not struggle to pump your breast many time, this product is worth money. Just like me, my muscle was small, not many energy, after pump, I will be tired. So i suggest it is better to buy electricity one. The product just like normal one, easy install, and clean, after use, give it a sanitary for another time use. But normally use for the first month, after that you actually use rare.

Kells
KellsTasmania, 7171

Easy to use

I got this after having an electric one it was a lot easier to use and I didn’t feel like a cow being tugged . It does hurt your hand after a while thou until you get a good flow going . Was a great starting point and not too expensive plus pigeon bottles are versatile lids so I found I could use other teats on the bottles after too

L P
L PBrisbane

Easy to use and clean

I used this product for just over a month. In that time I found it easy to use, easy to assemble and disassemble, and easy to clean. I could fit all the parts in my 4L sterilising tube which was good. I also found the product was light and compact to travel with. Also included with the pump were different size breast shield/flanges and a sealing disk for a pigeon wide neck bottle which I found useful. I bought this product at Chemist Warehouse at about 50% of the RRP so it was great value. Unlike many other Pigeon products, the manual breast pump is made in Japan.

Rebecca Craig
Rebecca CraigACT

Excellent Performance, Great Price

I tried a number of breast pumps and couldn't have been happier with the Pigeon Manual Pump. It has excellent suction and comfort and is easy to use and assemble. It comes with replacement parts and an adaptor for wide necked bottles. Next time it will be my go-to pump.

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Perfect and compact.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ynz
ynzmelbourne

pigeon manual pump is my best friend

pigeon manual pump is quite simple and comfy to use. it fits my breast quite well and seals it closely. only problem may be the hand sometimes gets sore when pumping too long, but it usually not a big problem for me, i only use it for about 10~15 min. Compared to express milk by my own finger, i prefer to use a pump. i used this pump quite often when my milk oversupplies, which relieves my breast sore quite significantly. this pump is easy to separate to clean and easy to install after sterilised. I would definitely continue use this product and love to recommend this product to mums who wants a simple breast pump machine to use.

Nicole
NicoleSydney

Simple and good quality

Comfortable to use, easy to disassemble and reassemble for sterilising.
Pumping is easy. Only downside is that some milk runs back towards the rim of the cup which can spill out when taken off the breast. This is the only negative. If you are careful when removing from the breast it is no problem.

Find out how Pigeon Manual compares to other Manual Breast Pumps

Love it!! All you need ro go back to work!

Super easy to use! Cheap as chips and so convenient to pump discreetly at work. I use it for about 10 minutes and the regular breast bell size fits a charm. So easy to clean in warm soapy water knowing you are cleaning all parts of it well!
Im recommending this to all my mummy friends if then need one.
The only draw back is that i cant seem to find where i can buy replacement parts.. but its minor comparitively to using the product and the amazing benefits to xontinue bfing when you have to go back to work!

Do not buy this product.

All milk assembles at the part that connects to the breast instead of going into the milk container. All because of the poor design choice, where the angle of the part connecting the container to the rest of the pump goes up!?After TEN minutes of pumping harder than an oilwell, only a little milk had actually made it to the container. Do NOT buy!

It does not work.

Assembly instructions are too small to see any details. The pictures are miniscule. The instructions assume you know all the names the company has given the parts without actually showing what each part is. Once assembled it simply did not work. Don't buy it! Spend more money on something that works.

Jimbo96
Jimbo96South East Queensland, QLD

Why pay more?

One of the cheapest Manual pumps, yet up there with the rest in terms of design and typical 'Made in Japan' quality

Comfortable to hold, and pumping is easy

In conclusion, highly recommended if you don't see the need for an electric pump. Would not bother spending more without jumping into the electric category.
Inexpensive, Effective, well made.
Nothing to be honest. Maybe the 'throw' could be a bit large for small hands

Easy & so cost effective

I bought this pump from a very helpful assistant at baby bunting, i found it easy to use, comfortable, convienent & so cheap compared to others out there, plus I got it in a great pack with bottles & spare parts.
I would recommend this pump. I bought this pump for use,when I return to work & still want to feed my little one.
Comfortable, cheap, effective easy to clean & put together.

Sydney mum
Sydney mumAU

Pumping made easy

I've tried the $600 medella "swing" electric pump, and another electric pump. This Pigeon pump is $45-$60 at chemists and is preferable because: 1. Easy to assemble/clean, small and portable so can walk around, take it out and fits it nappy bag. Of course you can strap yourself to the electric ones and walk around, moo. The hand pump is quicker and you can control speed/pressure easily. Getting some impressive forearms too. Recommend this product, or try at least a few (from friends or mothers group) before committing to buy.
Inexpensive, reliable, highly efficient, energy efficient