100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

fifidelux
fifideluxNSW, 277345 posts

I only bought this one as I was reccomended to get the Medela shield by the hospital midwives. Apart from the Medela shield being VERY VERY expensive, No pharmacy had it in stock. And with a new baby, I certainly didnt have time to go travelling all over the universe to find one. I had been recommended Pigeon Peristaltic teats for bottles so I thought Id give the shield a go. It works really really well. Makes feeding much more comfortable - especially in the first few weeks, and my bub does not notice it AT ALL! Tried the Avent Silicone shields - dont bother they are garbage.
Very easy to use. Not too expensive.
pinksharon
pinksharon21 posts

I had the silicone one.It's the only reason I managed to breast feed my tounge tied baby! Soft enough to allow stimulation for milk supply.
So gentle my baby didn't even notice. Doesn't have the rock hard end bit so it didn't effect my milk supply.
Pharmacies only ever had one at a time in stock and took ages to get more in.