Pigeon Rubber Nipple Shield

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I only bought this one as I was reccomended to get the Medela shield by the hospital midwives. Apart from the Medela shield being VERY VERY expensive, No pharmacy had it in stock. And with a new baby, I certainly didnt have time to go travelling all over the universe to find one. I had been recommended Pigeon Peristaltic teats for bottles so I thought Id give the shield a go. It works really really well. Makes feeding much more comfortable - especially in the first few weeks, and my bub does not notice it AT ALL! Tried the Avent Silicone shields - dont bother they are garbage.
Very easy to use. Not too expensive.

I had the silicone one.It's the only reason I managed to breast feed my tounge tied baby! Soft enough to allow stimulation for milk supply.
So gentle my baby didn't even notice. Doesn't have the rock hard end bit so it didn't effect my milk supply.
Pharmacies only ever had one at a time in stock and took ages to get more in.