Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aware (Planet Ark)

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (10)
neat freak
neat freakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We miss you!

RIP aware sensitive. You served my family well for 30+ years! Such a shame this wonderful product is no longer available. There was no need for pre-treaters or softeners with Aware sensitive, it did a brilliant job.

Myna N.Sydney, NSW

Powder version is Great. No allergic reaction.

Loved the old Aware sensitive powder detergent which is non-fragrant but I can no longer find this product at woolies. I tried the new Aware sensitive liquid detergent which has a strong fragrant and I had a bad allergic reaction. I wish they never changed from powder to liquid formula. I can’t seem to find powder version in groceries anymore, sad!

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

JAsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best for babies clothes

It really is free from known allergens, washes baby clothes well enough. Of course I need to pre treat stains etc. I like it doesn’t foam up in my wash and a box lasts for months and months because you only need a TBSP

Purchased in at Coles Online for $9.

• Causes Irritation No
Deb S.
Deb S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best washing powder!

40 years of washing clothes, using all brands, plus stain removers.
AWARE is the best! Absolutely none better.
My white/ lights are brilliant. Just removed old blood stain out of a sheet.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $9.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

BrenX26
BrenX26

Doesn't clean very well.

Everyday clothes, work clothes. The detergent is very mild at best. Won't remove odours etc. I don't have allergies and used it for a family member who insisted on it.

Vicci G
Vicci GSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one for me.

Having Multiple Chemical Sensitivity i just want to wash my clothes in a fragrance free irritant free washing solution. This is the only one for me. I have been using it for years. Cleans clothes, no odour whatsoever and no irritation. Thankyou a million times over.
Keep making such products so that we can live in a fragrance free world that is good for the planet as well.

Purchased in at Coles for $8.

The Best All-round Washing Powder

It washes my clothes really well. Does not leave a fragrance which is important to me. Also is safe to use with our septic system. Been using it for years.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.75.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
luminair
luminair

SENSITIVE ON THE NOSE

I have multiple chemical sensitivities as well as being severely asthmatic and this is the only laundry powder that I can use that doesn't cause a nasty reaction health wise for me. I use it for regular washes and normally find I can buy it from Woolworths here in Sydney Australia.

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store.

• Smell

Anaphylactic reaction to the liquid version of this product.

Lauretta Fawn
Lauretta FawnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great for eczema prone skin, but...

We have been using this product for about 2 years for our eczema prone son, but I have since developed an allergy or sensitivity to the laundry powder, not sure exactly what plant ingredients are used but would love to know as I may have to use a competing brand of a similar product as a substitute.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

• Causes Irritation Yes
Duane H
Duane HGippsland, VIC

The only product that stopped my bed linen itching

Purchased in at Woolworths.

• Causes Irritation No
Dee
DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What happened

I've been using Aware laundry powder for years, but have noticed the last three boxes (since they changed the packaging) don't wash nearly as well. Did they change the powder content as well? My socks and hubby's dirty gardening clothes come out just as dirty. Very disappointing, will have to find another detergent for sensitive skin.

Purchased in at Coles for $11.

Corrine
CorrinePerth, WA

Good for your skin and the environment

I use this powder to wash everything; clothes, swimmers, towels, sheets. I usually just tip the powder straight into my front loader but would recommend dissolving first when washing bulky items because those are the times I have noticed a little bit of remnant powder on things after the wash cycle has finished.
It's earth friendly! I love that it comes in a cardboard box without a plastic scoop and, most importantly for my family, it is great for sensitive skin because it has no harsh chemicals or fragrances.

Jo W
Jo WPerth, WA

The only laundry cleaner my son can use

We have tried almost every sensitive laundry powder available and this is the only product that doesn’t make my sons eczema flare up. Cleans very well in warm water (we use warm water so we can use less powder and have less build up in the clothes. We add tea tree essential oil to add a fresh non-toxic scent as this product has no scent at all. We’ve been using this for the last 5 years. It’s great!

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store for $6.

sharon
sharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

white powder left behind

Used this product 4 months ago, washed really well.
Bought it again last week, and now have a white powder on everything i have washed, and yes i did mix it before adding my clothes.
Not happy, had to re-wash everything, will not be wasting my money .

Purchased in for $6.