PMM Real Estate

PMM Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent property management services provided by Tanya Smith of PMM

We could not ask for a better property management person than Tanya Smith of PMM. Tanya communicates concisely and her role is complemented by her admin team managing my rental property and tenants. We very pleased with the service and thank Tanya for her consistent demeanor and professional approach to the role.

Tanya "The Rental Queen" has done it again.

Tanya only took a week from "listing to lease" one of my Townhouses recently.
I have known her for a long time & each time I need an agent she responds efficiently to phone/text etc very quickly & gets tenant, organises leasing etc,
very professionally.
Tanya is outgoing, communicates well & is a credit to PMM.

Professional and Outstanding service

I have used PMM on a number of occasions and can not recommend them enough!.
Their professionalism is second to none! They go above and beyond to ensure their client service is the best in the field. If you are looking for an honest and reliable agent who will work in your best interests then PMM is for you.

Peace of mind

Gary from PMM has looked after our 3 properties as though they are his own. We have dealt with many property managers in the past, but he has been the most available and thorough.

Fantastic Rental Management

We asked Tanya Smith to manage a rental property for us when the tenant was proving to be difficult and had rental arrears. Tanya has managed the process extremely professionally.

Excellent customer service the best in the business

Tanya Smith is wonderful to deal with and has fantastic people skills. Nothing is ever a problem and Tanya goes above and beyond to ensure that I have been well informed and any information I have needed she has got to me in a very efficient manner. It's lovely to have someone who is so easy to approach and cares about the client in every way possible. Thank u Tanya

Very caring and professional

I have found Tanya to be very professional with a caring and can do attitude. She is very knowledgeable and has the best interests of her clients and tenants at the forefront at all times. I would highly recommend Tanya and the team at PMM anytime.

Wonderful Service..

I highly recommend Tanya Smith because she is extremely professional, focused and committed in her work. I also found her friendly, caring and easy to talk to.
So refreshing to find someone like Tanya!!!

Exceptionally focused customer service

Working with Tanya at PMM has been nothing short of a pleasure. Tanya always puts her clients first and his their best interests at heart on each occasion. Tanya has an open and honest way of conducting her business with clear communication in a very professional manner and I have little doubt this is way she is so highly regarded within her industry.
I would highly recommend Tanya and have full confidence that she will continue to achieve best outcomes and high standards for her clients.
Well done Tanya !

Excellence in service and customer focus

I have been working with Tanya Smith from PMM for quite some time. Her advice and experience in investment and rental management have been correct and timely. Would thoroughly recommend Tanya whose personable approach and genuine desire to help make her an absolute asset. She is someone we will continue to have a strong relationship with for some time.

Cate Davey is an awesome agent to work with!

I worked with Cate on an investment property opportunity and have to say that I really appreciate her professionalism, honesty and transparency in providing me with all important information about the property to assist me in my decision making process. She also gave me advice to ensure I am best protected from any risks that can occur from entering a sale contract. I also appreciate the fact that she tried every channel to follow up with me to ensure that I don't miss a chance to submit my offer despite the fact that she has already had a good number of quality offers in hand. Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, I didn't make it but I did appreciate Cate to give me a fair chance to try from my end.
I would strongly recommend Cate to anyone who is going to look into Hobart property market as I believe you can have a great confidence in opportunities that Cate shares with you. For sellers, having Cate managing your property is a great advantage - as buyers like myself trust her, means they can make their decision easier to proceed with the opportunity.
Keep up your great work, Cate!

Fantastic service

PMM Realestate were a great help in helping purchase my second investment property. The advice I received was first rate. I Would highly recommend them to any potential property investors

untrustworthy and uncaring

We purchased the property from PMM and then also rented it though them.
We are out of pocket over $700 in fees due to dishonest property manager, cover ups and failure to provide appropriate information. Our phone calls were constantly dodged, emails not returned and were just unwilling to have an honest conversation with us.
I would not trust my property in their hands ever again. All we needed was some honesty and respect and we defiantly did not get this.

Cannot fault!

I have rented through PMM Real Estate for 12 months now & have happily resigned with them for a further year. I simply cannot fault the rentals team. I've had nothing but excellent & clear communication from all staff & any maintenance is always dealt with in a timely and consistent manner.

Would highly recommend

I have rented through PMM for many years in various rental properties. I have always found them to be very punctual in having maintenance attended too and very easy and friendly to deal with. I would highly recommend them in all rental aspects.

Outstanding, Professional Service

Having dealt with PMM Real Estate on numerous occasions I have found the service and professionalism second to none in both property management & sales.

Very Poor Property Management. Virtually Criminal

I have had the unfortunate experience of leaving my property in the care of PMM Real Estate. I've had re-occurring maintenance issues that should have been resolved. I was asked by them and stupidly paid for the maintenance of interior carpet that was urine soaked by a pet, when I stipulated in the rental agreement that no pets were allowed. Too many issues to mention. I bought the property in Old Beach in 2005 and it was a proud owner occupied riverfront property sparking like a gem. 7 years later and due to mismanagement by disinterested property managers and careless tenants, I attended the final inspection. Flew from Sydney and was gobsmacked by what I found. A very tired dilapidated property looking nothing like the gem I bought. Not surprisingly I sold the property for $30K less than what I paid for it 7 years earlier. WOW!. How these people stay in business I do not know.

PMM - extremely poor service

Words can not describe how poor PMM's management of the rental property my partner and I was renting.

- Despite 3 monthly inspections and notification of, leaking taps, an unstable rear deck, a live connection in the old broken switch board at the rear of the property, a faulty switch for the kitchen exhaust fan, a leaking shower bay. Holes in the exterior walls from where the timber had gone rotten no maintenance was ever done to rectify any issues.

But it gets better, at the end of the lease PMM handed us the water bill for the past 2 years for a total of $900.
We were told the owner 'forgot' to hand on the water bills to us despite living NEXT door. What is amusing is that the owner was paying these bills the entire time.

PMM real estate

PMMs mismanagement of my property was akin to sabotage. They were painfully slow to attempt act on tenants notice of vacation. When they finally advertised, there were gross errors in the description of the property. They did not follow up on interest, the house was left vacant for months. When I came from Melbourne to inspect the property, I found there was damage/loss and rubbish left by last tenant. PMM did not disclose this to me and they refunded all the bond to the tenants, leaving me again out of pocket. Furthermore there was a water leakage problem to which to which the agent had been given immediately authority have attended and I found out 6 months later it had been left unchecked. This caused further unnecessary damage to property. I have lost thousands in loss of rent and damage.

unreliable, unaccountable