PMM Real Estate

PMM Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stephen

StephenHobart

Excellent property management services provided by Tanya Smith of PMM

We could not ask for a better property management person than Tanya Smith of PMM. Tanya communicates concisely and her role is complemented by her admin team managing my rental property and tenants. We very pleased with the service and thank Tanya for her consistent demeanor and professional approach to the role.

PJN

PJNSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tanya "The Rental Queen" has done it again.

Tanya only took a week from "listing to lease" one of my Townhouses recently.
I have known her for a long time & each time I need an agent she responds efficiently to phone/text etc very quickly & gets tenant, organises leasing etc,
very professionally.
Tanya is outgoing, communicates well & is a credit to PMM.

Joel

JoelHobart, TAS

Professional and Outstanding service

I have used PMM on a number of occasions and can not recommend them enough!.
Their professionalism is second to none! They go above and beyond to ensure their client service is the best in the field. If you are looking for an honest and reliable agent who will work in your best interests then PMM is for you.

Peace of mind

Gary from PMM has looked after our 3 properties as though they are his own. We have dealt with many property managers in the past, but he has been the most available and thorough.

Veena

VeenaHobart, TAS

Fantastic Rental Management

We asked Tanya Smith to manage a rental property for us when the tenant was proving to be difficult and had rental arrears. Tanya has managed the process extremely professionally.

Rachel

RachelHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service the best in the business

Tanya Smith is wonderful to deal with and has fantastic people skills. Nothing is ever a problem and Tanya goes above and beyond to ensure that I have been well informed and any information I have needed she has got to me in a very efficient manner. It's lovely to have someone who is so easy to approach and cares about the client in every way possible. Thank u Tanya

Kevin Morrison

Kevin MorrisonHobart, TAS

Very caring and professional

I have found Tanya to be very professional with a caring and can do attitude. She is very knowledgeable and has the best interests of her clients and tenants at the forefront at all times. I would highly recommend Tanya and the team at PMM anytime.

Carolyn Hill

Carolyn HillTasmania

Wonderful Service..

I highly recommend Tanya Smith because she is extremely professional, focused and committed in her work. I also found her friendly, caring and easy to talk to.
So refreshing to find someone like Tanya!!!

Fabian

FabianTasmania

Exceptionally focused customer service

Working with Tanya at PMM has been nothing short of a pleasure. Tanya always puts her clients first and his their best interests at heart on each occasion. Tanya has an open and honest way of conducting her business with clear communication in a very professional manner and I have little doubt this is way she is so highly regarded within her industry.
I would highly recommend Tanya and have full confidence that she will continue to achieve best outcomes and high standards for her clients.
Well done Tanya !

Excellence in service and customer focus

I have been working with Tanya Smith from PMM for quite some time. Her advice and experience in investment and rental management have been correct and timely. Would thoroughly recommend Tanya whose personable approach and genuine desire to help make her an absolute asset. She is someone we will continue to have a strong relationship with for some time.

Cate Davey is an awesome agent to work with!

Barry

BarryHobart, TAS

Fantastic service

PMM Realestate were a great help in helping purchase my second investment property. The advice I received was first rate. I Would highly recommend them to any potential property investors

Alyssa C.

Alyssa C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

untrustworthy and uncaring

We purchased the property from PMM and then also rented it though them.
We are out of pocket over $700 in fees due to dishonest property manager, cover ups and failure to provide appropriate information. Our phone calls were constantly dodged, emails not returned and were just unwilling to have an honest conversation with us.
I would not trust my property in their hands ever again. All we needed was some honesty and respect and we defiantly did not get this.

Jim B

Jim BKingston

Cannot fault!

I have rented through PMM Real Estate for 12 months now & have happily resigned with them for a further year. I simply cannot fault the rentals team. I've had nothing but excellent & clear communication from all staff & any maintenance is always dealt with in a timely and consistent manner.

BellaF

BellaFHobart

Would highly recommend

I have rented through PMM for many years in various rental properties. I have always found them to be very punctual in having maintenance attended too and very easy and friendly to deal with. I would highly recommend them in all rental aspects.

S Smith

S SmithRokeby

Outstanding, Professional Service

Having dealt with PMM Real Estate on numerous occasions I have found the service and professionalism second to none in both property management & sales.

Michael

MichaelSydney

Very Poor Property Management. Virtually Criminal

Hynnil

Hynnil

PMM - extremely poor service

Words can not describe how poor PMM's management of the rental property my partner and I was renting.

- Despite 3 monthly inspections and notification of, leaking taps, an unstable rear deck, a live connection in the old broken switch board at the rear of the property, a faulty switch for the kitchen exhaust fan, a leaking shower bay. Holes in the exterior walls from where the timber had gone rotten no maintenance was ever done to rectify any issues.

But it gets better, at the end of the lease PMM handed us the water bill for the past 2 years for a total of $900.
We were told the owner 'forgot' to hand on the water bills to us despite living NEXT door. What is amusing is that the owner was paying these bills the entire time.

carly