Poly 4x4

Poly 4x4

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Poly 4x4? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marc F
Marc FGippsland, VIC

Wish I lived closer to Poly 4x4 for service.

Going the extra mile....

Gary B.
Gary B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

The true measure of a company’s customers service is how they react when something goes wrong. So I want to give a big shout out to Poly 4X4 from Huntingdale Victoria. Prior to taking off on our caravan holiday through central NSW and Queensland and then down the east coast, I had the 100k service done on the Jeep, which included the trans service. When we got to Mackay, I noticed that trans appeared to be leaking. I contacted Poly, they contacted a transmission specialist in Mackay and booked me in to see what the problem was. As the pan was leaking, Poly sent a new pan via overnight freight and arranged installation. Huge thanks to Jim and John from Poly 4X4 and Kennedy Automatics in Mackay.

Lewis
Lewis

Fast shipment, reasonably priced Used 4x4 Car Parts

Enquired after a used part for my Jeep.... Got instant answer, reasonable price, purchased immediately over the phone (Thursday). Part arrived Monday AM. Central Coast Qld. Fitted straight on. Didn't have to go all round the houses to source the right part, like you do with most car breakers. Good job.

Tyre Shops