4.9

100% · 70%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Poly 4x4? Claim your listing.

Mal
MalGippsland, VIC2 posts

Repairs to my 2008 commander

I would like to thank the boys at service, mainly Aaron and the mechanics who went out of there way to help me, the service was incredible, the best, THANK YOU so much Show details
Rob Q.
Rob Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Graham Parker
Graham ParkerMurray Region, NSW

Fabulous prompt delivery!

Once again Poly 4x4 has come to rescue. I rang and ordered a head unit for my Jeep on Monday and I had it in Albury on Tuesday.
It gives me great confidence as my Jeep gets older! Show details
Marc F
Marc FGippsland, VIC

Rob
Rob

Gary B.
Gary B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

The true measure of a company’s customers service is how they react when something goes wrong. So I want to give a big shout out to Poly 4X4 from Huntingdale Victoria. Prior to taking off on our caravan holiday through central NSW and Queensland and then down the east coast, I had the 100k service done on the Jeep, which included the trans service. When we got to Mackay, I noticed that trans appeared to be leaking. I contacted Poly, they contacted a transmission specialist in Mackay and booked me in to see what the problem was. As the pan was leaking, Poly sent a new pan via overnight freight and arranged installation. Huge thanks to Jim and John from Poly 4X4 and Kennedy Automatics in Mackay.
Lewis
Lewis57 posts

Fast shipment, reasonably priced Used 4x4 Car Parts

Enquired after a used part for my Jeep.... Got instant answer, reasonable price, purchased immediately over the phone (Thursday). Part arrived Monday AM. Central Coast Qld. Fitted straight on. Didn't have to go all round the houses to source the right part, like you do with most car breakers. Good job. Show details