Australian Energy Systems

Australian Energy Systems

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australian Energy Systems? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Lesley O
Lesley OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company Great service

Just had my pool heating replaced after 11 years. It was a pleasure to have Steve from AES doing a great.
Great service Great work. once again.

RKI
RKISouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Long term client. Just replaced solar pool heating after 13 years on the roof. Very competitive quote. Very professional installation by Steve and Jodie in the office is always helpful. Happy to recommend this company.

Ann Pearson
Ann PearsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Praising Jamie for his excellent service

Jamie serviced our heating on Wednesday morning. There were some confusions with time and price, but nothing phased him. He arrived with a big smile and it almost appeared that it was his privilege to attend. He happily attended to the job, and when he was finished, he came and let me know that he was finished and what he had done.
if all service technicians could be more like him, what a wonderful thing it would be. he really is an asset to the face of the company - after all the company is reflected by the face to face contact with the technicians.
Thanks Jamie

Find out how Australian Energy Systems compares to other Appliance Brands

The two Steves we had to install our pool solar did a great job. They were extremely neat and tidy, arrived on time and completed the job in one day. We didn't think the solar was working properly, but Steve returned promptly to explain a few details, and reassure us. Extremely happy with their service. Also, I paid part of the account with my credit card which should have had a 2% surcharge, and this was waived.

Susan Williams
Susan WilliamsE;anora

Wonderful service

What a great company . Theur customer service was excellent as they were very communicative and Sean the installer couldn't do more to help or explain. He left sight very clean and tidy. Tracey at the office kept the communication up so we were informed every step of the way.
Highly recommend

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve Boschi arrived to do my annual pool solar service this morning. He was friendly and professional and very thorough during all his checks. In fact he went above and beyond what was required of him and moved the temperature sensor to a more appropriate spot to receive maximum sunlight. Thanks Steve.
Cheers, Paula

Kyls
Kyls South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Solar Controller

Matt replaced our solar controller and serviced our pool solar system yesterday. He was prompt, friendly and explained what was required well. The invoice came in under the quoted amount, really impressed with AES.

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaks in solar tube system - excellent service!

Many thanks to Kraig Butcher, Steve (installer), Tracey (co-ordinator) for arranging an in-depth quote & fixing my issues within 24 hours especially during this busy time.

I would fully recommend AES company for all energy systems.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

AES are the complete Pool Heating Package

Looking around for pool solar heating option, our local pool shop recommended AES as the solution provider and we have not looked backwards since. From our initial measure and quote service from Kraig to Tracey's organisational and administrative excellence we were measured up in booked in within 2 days. Patrick arrived on time and did not stop until installation was complete (7 hours in the summer sun). Before leaving, Patrick cleaned the site, explained the operational procedures and left us all with a smile on our faces.
All members of the team were punctual, courteous and attentive.
Thoroughly recommend, these guys are the best!
B from Ashgrove

June B
June BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

I am totally impressed with this great company. Kraig came to my home to advice and measure for a pool solar blanket. Steve came to install the blanket Both of these guys were efficient and friendly and explained and discussed with me all decisions made. Also worthy of mention is Jody at the office who kept me up to date and informed. Really top company all round and their price was unbeatable

Valerie
ValerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant benefits

We decided to go with AEC pool heating after researching many options.
Kraig, Tracey and Jodie have been extremely helpful and Patrick arrived punctually, installed the unit, had it up and running, explained the basic operation, cleaned the area, and all this so very politely and with a smile on his face. Brilliant service and the temperature is perfect for us.

Fabulous results!!!

From the get go Kraig, Tracey and Matt proved to be totally professional. Tracey couldn't be more helpful, the guys were punctual and I absolutely recommend this company and their products!!!

Zane Reid
Zane ReidCentral Queensland, QLD

Called them up and had a service scheduled immediately on a very large system. Jodie was more then helpful over the phone and Jamie worked efficiently while reading on site.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy!

Product looks great and the Nanotek sounds like it will be perfect to heat our pool. The installer was polite, knowledgeable, and looked out for our best interest as to how the product would look cosmetically on the roof

LizB
LizB

Terrible customer service - kept fobbing me off.

Had pool cover "professionally" installed. Installer cut it just to fit pool length & excess in width. Shrunk dramatically before 12 months and when I complained they basically fobbed me off. Had to chase them and all I got was excuses even after pointing out that it had been cut crooked as well. No responsibility taken for shoddy workmanship (even though they admitted that the particular installer had been let go).

Read more reviews - page 2