Australian Energy Systems

Pressure issue

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work!!

Matt installed a chlorinator for me. It was no fuss and done quickly. The chlorinator has made a big difference to the water colour in the pool. It was a great job!

Bin

BinSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star all the way!

Thanks Jason and Matt for our heat pump for our pool. Great service, quality product and super quiet and superior staff. Knowledge was second to none and installation was a breeze. Now to get the kids out of the pool lol. Highly recommend AES to anyone!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and product knowledge

I had a pool heating service recently and the technician (Matt) had exceptional knowledge of everything pool related. His appearance and service was very professional. I have referred their service onto friends and family.

Mike H

Mike HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Advice and Service

I contacted Australian Energy Systems about pool heating options after I moved into my new house and I was impressed with the professional approach that Dean provided when outlaying the various options and associated energy costs with each option. Once I decided on the right option for me, the service was first class, the installation of the pool heater happened within days of giving Dean the order and the pool has maintained the temperature that has enabled our family to swim all year round.

Finally a company that delivers on their promises

I couldn't be happier with the professionalism and service. I am used to being fed all the pre-sale promises and crap from companies and trades people and then drop you like a sack of potatoes once you have paid the deposit and are locked in. AES followed through with exactly what they promised (and more) on time, polite and well priced. Thank you.

Chris Bain

Chris BainPottsville

Great customer journey

I recently purchased a poolheating system from poolheating.com.au. I am here to express how good this experience was from the company. I found them from a google search and contacted them to quote on my pool heating requirements. I ended up buying a solar poolheating system from them which is a newer technology for solar pool heating and I am satisfied it is doing exactly what they said it would do. The customer journey from salesperson to there own installation team was completed in the time frame they indicated it would take.

So thankyou poolheating.com.au from one very satisfied customer.

Cheers
Delivered what they quoted and on time