Australian Energy Systems

Australian Energy Systems

43 reviews · Statistics

95% · 412 · 5%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
Brand Manager for Australian Energy Systems? Claim your listing.
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karl M.
Karl M.

New heat pump and pool cover

Absolutely amazing service and installation. Such a friendly team and explained everything easily and clearly to me. Would highly recommend. Installed with top quality and attention to detail. Show details
Big Mac
Big Mac2 posts

Awesome

Fast, reliable service from an awesome team.
The installation was top quality with a polite, professional and courteous team.
Would highly recommend the company and products Show details
Orca Swim
Orca SwimVICGippsland, VIC

Commercial Pool Heating

I highly recommend AES for helping us with heating issues in cold Country Victoria. Jason and Jodie gave amazing support and advice and helped up achieve a warm pool. When our existing units were not up to the task and had issues, Jason was very generous in his time to help us sort out a solution and the new units we ordered are working well even though we have very cold overnight temps where our pool is situated. Thank you to the AES Team !! Show details
Wendy H
Wendy HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service at its Best

From the moment I called AES, until the work was complete, I received fantastic customer service from all their staff. This was reinforced yesterday by Kyle from AES, who removed our old pool solar panels. He demonstrated outstanding onsite skill, professionalism and customer care and apart from recommending AES for this type of work, I'd be asking for Kyle! Show details
Karen
KarenQueensland

Don’t honour after service promised

I deleted my previous review due to extremely poor and rude after service Show details
Jason
Jason

Great Service All-round

We've had solar pool heating from AES for several years but recently decided to run it in conjunction with a heat pump which we absolutely love!! From Kraig providing us the various options / quotes to the admin staff Jodie, Richard, & Jade co-ordinating the install / services etc along with the friendly tech's Jamie & Boschie coming on-site regularly; we highly recommend the services of Australian Energy Systems & thank you all for outstanding customer service (& giving us extended pool use of course too)...
Amanda
AmandaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional

Kraig and the team were professional and well priced. Thanks to Buschie for the professional install of our new pool cover. Show details
Janice M.
Janice M.

Katy B.
Katy B.

We have used Australian Energy Systems for pool heating pump as well as installation of roof top solar repair. Jodie has been terrific, getting people to us quickly. The teams that came were all great but I'd like to call out Boschie who installed the solar. He came on time, completed the work quietly and efficiently and left the site spotless. Many thanks to the AES team
Ross
RossQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work AES once again

Please give my thanks to Richard and let him know how happy I am with the service and Matt’s call out today- he was very thorough, to the point and helped with some queries I had with the system.
Always professional. Show details
Heater install
Heater install

Pool heater installation

Great service from the AES team. Special 5 star mention to:

Boschie - the installer who could not have been more helpful
Kane - for efficient and friendly removal of old equipment
Zarlee and Craig - who guided us through the purchase
Jodie and Jade - last but not least for keeping in contact and coordinating the work.

Great job AES Show details

Simon
Simon

Jason is the redemption king

I had a poor experience in relation to eta and delivery on a unit

after a little back and forth jason came through with flying colours Show details

Lesley O
Lesley OQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company Great service

Just had my pool heating replaced after 11 years. It was a pleasure to have Steve from AES doing a great.
Great service Great work. once again.  Show details
RKI
RKIQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent work

Long term client. Just replaced solar pool heating after 13 years on the roof. Very competitive quote. Very professional installation by Steve and Jodie in the office is always helpful. Happy to recommend this company.
Ann Pearson
Ann PearsonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Praising Jamie for his excellent service

Jamie serviced our heating on Wednesday morning. There were some confusions with time and price, but nothing phased him. He arrived with a big smile and it almost appeared that it was his privilege to attend. He happily attended to the job, and when he was finished, he came and let me know that he was finished and what he had done.
if all service technicians could be more like him, what a wonderful thing it would be. he really is an asset to the face of the company - after all the company is reflected by the face to face contact with the technicians.
Thanks Jamie Show details