Australian Energy Systems

Australian Energy Systems

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike H

Mike HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Advice and Service

I contacted Australian Energy Systems about pool heating options after I moved into my new house and I was impressed with the professional approach that Dean provided when outlaying the various options and associated energy costs with each option. Once I decided on the right option for me, the service was first class, the installation of the pool heater happened within days of giving Dean the order and the pool has maintained the temperature that has enabled our family to swim all year round.

Finally a company that delivers on their promises

I couldn't be happier with the professionalism and service. I am used to being fed all the pre-sale promises and crap from companies and trades people and then drop you like a sack of potatoes once you have paid the deposit and are locked in. AES followed through with exactly what they promised (and more) on time, polite and well priced. Thank you.

Chris Bain

Chris BainPottsville

Great customer journey

I recently purchased a poolheating system from poolheating.com.au. I am here to express how good this experience was from the company. I found them from a google search and contacted them to quote on my pool heating requirements. I ended up buying a solar poolheating system from them which is a newer technology for solar pool heating and I am satisfied it is doing exactly what they said it would do. The customer journey from salesperson to there own installation team was completed in the time frame they indicated it would take.

So thankyou poolheating.com.au from one very satisfied customer.

Cheers
Delivered what they quoted and on time