Power Paul Electrical

Power Paul Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great sparky.

reasonable price, tidy and neat worker, got a solution to every problem, always on time. we definitely recommend Power Paul Electrical

Great service!!!

First person who reply to my request for quote, gave me reasonable price straight away, he came at the time he said he would, fixed the issue within 30mins. I highly recommend Power Paul Electrical, will definitely use him again.

Realist

RealistPerth, WA

Great Electrician!

What a pleasure to use Power Paul Electrical! Prompt, reliable and great communication. I was kept informed at all times and the job was very well executed. Neat work, tidies up afterwards and he is polite and pleasant. Very customer focussed. I have used this Company twice now and will certainly use him again, should I ever need an electrician. Highly recommended!