Premier Trampoline

12ft, 10ft, 8ft, etc... (See All)
See the Best Trampolines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Premier Trampolines

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Cassie
Cassie

Amazing Service! This company even after a few years continues great service!!

We have 4 kids that use the trampoline
between 2-4kids at anyone time
We feel that is really safe and we haven't had any serious accidents
Thanks for your customer service :)

khufu
khufu

Outstanding Trampoline

Outstanding customer and after-sale service! The trampoline arrived in time for my Son's 5th Birthday, Very well build, the instructions were simple to follow, and it included everything needed to assemble the trampoline. My son should have it for many years. Well done.

Purchased in .

14 ft trampoline. Delivered to my home in Queensland two days later! Good sturdy product.

I ordered a14 ft trampoline. Delivered to my home in Queensland two days later - impressive! Yesterday lots of grandchildren bouncing, lots of laughter. Seems to be a good, sturdy product.

• Safety
Rhonda
RhondaSydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Our trampoline was delivered within 48 hours. I had a couple of queries afterwards which were addressed immediately - very impressive and friendly customer service. Couldn’t ask for more! Our grandchildren are thrilled.

• Ease of Assembly
  • Incentivised Review No

vintransformation1
vintransformation1Sydney, NSW

Friendly service, Quality material product!

We have our trampoline for four years now. Only safety pad has worn out because of sun and rain.

When I bought this trampoline, they had 40% off on parts when needs replacing and after four years they still honoured that deal. Outstanding and honest service. 5 stars for Andrew!

Heather L.
Heather L.Illawarra, NSW

Great product

Fantastic customer service and really fast delivery, within a week. The kids love it and it gets them outside and they get so much fun out of it, really stable and can't praise this company enough. We got a great deal

Purchased in at Premier Trampolines online for $311.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, couldn't be happier!

We bought a tramp for our energiser bunny 4 year old. It was easy to assemble and he's barely gotten off it all week. Great quality. Our 1 year old can't wait to join the fun. Best money we've spent for them.

Purchased in for $400.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic trampoline

Fantastic trampoline- besides sleeping, it has been in constant use by Ms 6. We decided to pay for installation and I'm so glad we did. It's saved our sanity. Fantastic product

Kimberley
Kimberley

One Very happy Boy !

Fantastic trampoline! Purchased the 10ft (with basketball ring) as a Birthday gift for our 4yr old son. He absolutely loves it.
Installation was very quick, friendly and professional. Great quality and very safe! Definitely recommend.

jac ellie
jac ellieDarling Downs, QLD

Jumping is so much fun!

My Daughter loves her new trampoline from Premier. The 8ft is perfect even the height especially for getting on & off.
Premier are very thoughtful & considerate of when it comes to safety & fun for kids.
thankyou !

Purchased in for $249.

Tanya
TanyaMid North Coast, NSW

Could not be happier

Absolutely gold star, outstanding customer service!!
I live in Regional NSW where the mail is dreadfully slow, ordered Friday and received Tuesday, I was STUNNED and so appreciative to receive prior to Christmas. Staff were so helpful during my decision making and just such a refreshing change to deal with genuine people. My elderly father assembled the trampoline and said the instructions were great! I will recommend Premier Trampolines far and wide, just could not do better. Thank you so much!

Dylan
DylanSouthwest, VIC

Perfect

I bought this 10ft for my kids who are 5 and 3 years old. I dealt with Sue and I had my product in days. Set it up myself was easy and 1 year later it still looks new and the kids have endless fun!

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy jumping

From start to finish, my experience was helpful, personable, smooth, honest, fair and obliging. My almost 10 year old is the main jumper, however, I have other grandchildren who have fun on this also. Very strong, well made and a great jumping space. He keeps saying “this is great Nanny, so much better than my old one”. A very happy boy. What a pleasure to deal with, not only your company but you and your husband personally. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone, ever. Thank you so much once again. You were also very prompt. You promised and you delivered.

Happy Nan
Happy NanGippsland, VIC

What a great safe product

This is a great product. My 6 year old granddaughter is very happy with it. No issues assembling it as the instructions are very clear. Premier Trampolines are helpful, very responsive and professional. Thank you

Purchased in for $550.