Premier Trampoline

Premier Trampoline

12ft, 10ft, 8ft, etc...

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service with kindness! Perfect And Super fast delivery!

Thankyou Premier Trampolines!!! I ordered a Trampoline for Christmas on Saturday and it's already arrived and left in the exact place where asked to leave if no one was home!
Awesome Job and The fastest item I've ever received from online! I'm definetlely happy and impressed with your excellent service!

Purchased in December 2019 at Premier Trampolines for $199.00.

Natasha L.

Natasha L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service - extremely helpful and extent efficient 100% 5 star fantastic company

Purchased in October 2019.

Christopher Thé

Christopher ThéSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Top quality materials that will last much longer than cheaper versions. The team at Premier Trampolines were extremely helpful, and did everything to ensure my trampoline was ready for my daughters birthday party. Lovely to know they are a small business that take pride in customer service.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Frizzy

FrizzyIllawarra, NSW

Should have bought it sooner!

Fast delivery, easy to erect and the kids are having a ball. My nearly 4yr grandson was so excited it was well worth the purchase. Miss 18 months is now trying to jump with him. This was for Christmas but we needed them to expend some energy now as they are very active kids.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online Premier Trampoline website.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Alexandra G.

Alexandra G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Andrew was very helpful the customer service was awesome my boys lost their brother and father recently and I've not seen them smile since they are so excited thank you so much!! Highly recommend these guys they go out of their way!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Tamara F.

Tamara F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service and Quality Product

I purchased this Trampoline for my 3yo daughter and she loves it. Mum and Dad are having a great time on it too. It’s very safe and stable. I have a few tips that could be added to instruction manual to make assembly easier, just pointers I wish I’d known beforehand.

Purchased in August 2019 for $689.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Claire Byl

Claire BylFar North Queensland, QLD

Love this trampoline - great purchase

We have purchased this trampoline for our 2 year old and it is a perfect size for her age group. She can easily hop in and out by herself and doesn't need any assistance. Great quality material and perfect size for small backyards. Easy to assemble.

Purchased in July 2019 for $199.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Fabulous customer service and a wonderful product.

My husband and I looked around for the best product for the best price and we absolutely loved the Premier range of trampolines. We have had our trampoline for almost a year and we have found it to be extremely sturdy and durable.
The customer service was second to none and I would highly recommend this product and company to anyone looking for a trampoline and accessories.

Purchased in June 2018 for $580.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)

Very Happy

Exceptional customer service. It's easy to support local when the service is this good. Very helpful with the product purchase and all questions were thoroughly answered. Happy from purchase to deliver

Purchased in July 2019.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome trampoline and awesome service

We purchased a trampoline from these guys, Andrew was so helpful and answered all our questions the kids love it and get plenty of fun times on the trampoline I would highly recommend these guys to all our friends and family

Purchased in March 2019.

leanne

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give this minus stars I would

This is the most cheaply built rubbish someone could ever purchase.
To start with we opened the box and it was missing a piece. It dosent hold the shape when you try and move it. The screws don’t hold the pieces from turning against each other and the trampoline ends up arched. The owner Andrew is the rudest human I’ve ever had the displeasure of taking to.
After 6 months of very minimal use the pole covers and the spring cover has perished and were falling apart. It was unsafe to use after 12 months and we had to get rid of it.
Save yourself the hassle and some money and go to Kmart. You’ll get a much superior trampoline for a lot less money.

Purchased in June 2017.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Dell

DellHighton

Amazing service, kids are so hsppy

Santa sent a letter advising that he organised helpers to deliver and put together a trampoline early. We received the most professional help, and they went out of their way to make it special for the children. The best part was an early Christmas present and they absolutely love it!

Good frame - terrible mat.

Used by my 3 yr old grandson, Trampoline itself was great but the mat didn't last. After 12 months he couldnt use it without getting black marks from the mat all over him. We are in Queensland so trampoline was in the sun most of the time. Will be getting one with a sun cover next time.

• 12ft

Thrilled with our new Trampoline!

After a recommendation from a friend, she purchased a Trampoline 5 years ago and is so happy with hers I contacted Premier Trampoline’s.
They went above and beyond to get our new 12 foot to us the very next morning in time to surprise my son for his Birthday!
Absolutely wonderful service and lovely people!
They called on their way to let me know how far away they were, and then had it up in time for a few bounces before School!
Thrilled with the quality, and couldn’t be happier with choosing Premier Trampoline’s!
My son is beyond happy! He is an avid bouncer, and is so happy with the quality.... he lands his double flips perfectly!
Wonderful to to purchase off lovely people, that supply an incredible product.

Very happy with our product

We are so happy with our premiere trampoline, easy to put up, great quality and exactly as described online. Very quick order processing and delivery too!! Our daughter absolutely loves her birthday present and we love being able to sit and watch her safely jump and play!! !!!! !!!! !!!!

AlastairSydney

An awesome product

What an awesome product.. well made, easy to put together and excellent quality of materials with the added bonus that the kids love it.
Service and speed of delivery was second to none with the trampoline arriving in Sydney 2 days after we purchased.
If you are looking for a top notch trampoline but don’t want to pay the high prices of others then these should definitely be on your short list.
This really is a case of not getting what you pay for... you get so much more.

Yusuf

Yusufmelbourn

Buy one ASAP

Best trampoline ever bought, great for the family. Bought it online without any hassle, the online customer service was exceptional and received a great bundle deal in the process. The quality of the trampoline is just as amazing and it is clear to say that it was built to last. Thanks guys!

Poppy BeeAdelaide

• 8ft

Excellent purhase and gift.

Bought for our 5 year old grand-daughter which she loves. We are very pleased with the quality, strength, design and comfort of this trampoline. Good value for money and a great all-rounder trampoline. Excellent order and delivery service too. Only negative was the assembly instructions which could have been clearer but thankfully was not too hard to assemble. However, would highly recommend this company and their products. Thank you Premier Trampolines for an easy, smooth transaction, service, delivery and great product - a most professional company.

Amanda K

Amanda KSydney

Fantastic Trampoline & service

I have had my Premier 12ft trampoline for over 4 years now & the only thing worn out are the mats. This trampoline has been constantly used & in full - sun all day. The clamps I purchased worked well & held tight through some extreme winds.
I have just purchased replacement mats from Premier & the service was fantastic! I ordered the wrong size & I was able to organise a swap without any problems - easy to contact & discuss how I could get this rectified.
I highly recommend Premier Trampolines!

Anderson Family

Anderson FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early Birthday present

We had been looking for trampolines for a couple of months. We were unsure on brands and quality. We saw the display at Ballarat Caravan show. We were impressed with the after sale service offered. The long warranty period. The product quality. And of course the expert product knowledge and great customer service offered by Andrew and Sue. We bought it yesterday, assembled it today. No issues at all. Easy to follow instructions. Our hardest job was finding the best spot to put it. All our kids have had hours of joy already. And we are looking forward to many years of bouncy fun.

Melcris07

Melcris07asked

Looking at purchasing one of these trampolines as they have amazing sale at the moment, but wondered if anyone can tell me what the bounce is like? We’ve owned the “cheaper” brands in the past and its not very springy so we are looking for one with loads of bounce flexibility.

Hello,
We have had no issues with the bounciness of the trampoline. We previously had a smaller Vuly and to be honest find this as good if not better than the Vuly. We have had 6 kids all happily bouncing away with no loss of bounce.
Build quality is excellent and nothing feels cheap about the trampoline. I am so glad we got one and do not regret the decision for one second.
I hope this helps with your decision but I know that you will not be disappointed.

Poppy Bee

Hi, I have to agree with Alastair's reply regarding the excellent quality of Premier Trampolines. The bounciness appears very good - stable and firm when in use and the construction is strong and sturdy too. Have had no issues or regrets in purchasing our trampoline. It is well loved and used!

Annette

Annetteasked

Does anyone with a premier trampoline experience continual water retaining in some of the pads? We have to continually keep a towel on the trampoline mat to keep it dry when jumping.

chacha
chacha

If it's been wet or early in the morning yes .... But if it's warm it's disappeared by mid morning

nola.dowell

nola.dowellasked

I have been researching trampolines and am quite keen on this brand mainly due to reviews of excellent support services. At present you have springless for quite a lot cheaper ( sale items?) than spring which is not usual for most brands. Regardless of price I am leaning towards a spring one for a 2 year old as it seems that they have more bounce ... A 2 year old doesn't have much weight. Could you please give advice on the 'bounce' issue? The available yard space is somewhat limited... Is it true that springless requires more space around it?

Premier Trampolines
Teresa E.Premier Trampolines

Hi Nola,

At the moment, we are moving warehouses so the trampolines we have in stock are heavily reduced in order to get rid of as much stock as possible before re-locating. These trampolines just so happen to be the 10 and 14ft springless, also a 16ft spring.

Correct, generally springless trampolines have less bounce, especially if your child is younger as they have less weight. The springless doesn't need more space around it though, 1m all the way around for both the spring and springless is more than enough.

If you have limited space, the 10ft would be a great size to look at.

Please call us on 1300 985 008 with any other info we would be happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Premier Trampolines representatives