12ft, 10ft, 8ft, etc...

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, couldn't be happier!

We bought a tramp for our energiser bunny 4 year old. It was easy to assemble and he's barely gotten off it all week. Great quality. Our 1 year old can't wait to join the fun. Best money we've spent for them.

Purchased in December 2020 for $400.00.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic trampoline

Fantastic trampoline- besides sleeping, it has been in constant use by Ms 6. We decided to pay for installation and I'm so glad we did. It's saved our sanity. Fantastic product

Kimberley

Kimberley

One Very happy Boy !

Fantastic trampoline! Purchased the 10ft (with basketball ring) as a Birthday gift for our 4yr old son. He absolutely loves it.
Installation was very quick, friendly and professional. Great quality and very safe! Definitely recommend.

jac ellie

jac ellieDarling Downs, QLD

Jumping is so much fun!

My Daughter loves her new trampoline from Premier. The 8ft is perfect even the height especially for getting on & off.
Premier are very thoughtful & considerate of when it comes to safety & fun for kids.
thankyou !

Purchased in November 2020 for $249.00.

Tanya

TanyaMid North Coast, NSW

Could not be happier

Absolutely gold star, outstanding customer service!!
I live in Regional NSW where the mail is dreadfully slow, ordered Friday and received Tuesday, I was STUNNED and so appreciative to receive prior to Christmas. Staff were so helpful during my decision making and just such a refreshing change to deal with genuine people. My elderly father assembled the trampoline and said the instructions were great! I will recommend Premier Trampolines far and wide, just could not do better. Thank you so much!

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Dylan

DylanSouthwest, VIC

Perfect

I bought this 10ft for my kids who are 5 and 3 years old. I dealt with Sue and I had my product in days. Set it up myself was easy and 1 year later it still looks new and the kids have endless fun!

Purchased in May 2019.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy jumping

From start to finish, my experience was helpful, personable, smooth, honest, fair and obliging. My almost 10 year old is the main jumper, however, I have other grandchildren who have fun on this also. Very strong, well made and a great jumping space. He keeps saying “this is great Nanny, so much better than my old one”. A very happy boy. What a pleasure to deal with, not only your company but you and your husband personally. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone, ever. Thank you so much once again. You were also very prompt. You promised and you delivered.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Happy Nan

Happy NanGippsland, VIC

What a great safe product

This is a great product. My 6 year old granddaughter is very happy with it. No issues assembling it as the instructions are very clear. Premier Trampolines are helpful, very responsive and professional. Thank you

Purchased in August 2020 for $550.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Laura

LauraHOXTON PARK

Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2020.

Laura H.

Laura H.Southwest, VIC

Great quality, easy to assemble, great price point and exceptional service

We love our new trampoline, my daughter hasn’t gotten off it since I assembled it! Awesome quality, easy assembly (I assembled by myself and I’m only 5ft nothing) and the service I received was nothing short of exceptional, nothing was too much trouble.

Highly recommend this trampoline, and the two lovely people (Sue) I dealt with at Premier, North Geelong were fantastic. The price was perfect too, being a single mum on a budget, this really is worth the money!

Purchased in August 2020.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Awesome customer service
Awesome prices
Awesome trampoline
My son absolutely loves it!!
They were so helpful from the beginning. Didn’t even try to up sell me. Gave opinion on what suited me. Highly recommend

Krystal

KrystalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

I got this for my daughter for her 5th birthday last month and she absolutely loves it. It brings so much fun and enjoyment for her. Definitely the best purchase I’ve made this year.

Purchased in June 2020.

Sam Wakim

Sam WakimSydney, NSW

The absolute BEST trampoline on the market!!

Hey guys. My wife recently purchased a 12ft blue trampoline from you guys which I was dreading to put together. I just put it together after work and we are very very happy with the result. Its bloody awesome! I do However recommend using a better tool to tighten bolts afterwards, but all in all.. bloody brilliant quality and easy to put together. We found it really difficult finding the best trampoline for our daughter, but we are so confident that we did! The frame is so sturdy, the netting is fantastic and the final result is 10/10. Thank you so much!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Brea Marchant

Brea Marchant

No warranty support, cheap quality

Everything seemed ok and we were happy with the product until we noticed some of the stitching on the pads failing as well as a tear in the net. We contacted the company who advised the damage is our own fault and they wont be covering the items. Although they did offer to sell us replacements at 50% off...

Purchased in September 2019 at www.premiertrampolines.com.au for $350.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Perfect gift

We bought this trampoline about a month ago as a Christmas present for our grandchildren . Today was the first time they all came over and I couldn’t help noticing that the adults were more excited then the children. What a wonderful way to bring the family together and I’m sure there will be lots of great memories. Thank you for your great service . Have a wonderful New year .

Purchased in October 2019 for $500.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Maxine

MaxineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service and high quality product

Thank you so much for your friendly and incredibly competent, prompt service.

The trampoline I ordered for my grandsons arrived in just over 24 hours from order time. It arrived on Christmas Eve, so we had 2 very excited boys on Christmas Day.

The trampoline was easy to assemble and is of very high quality.

Such a pleasure to deal with you. I will highly recommend you to all my family and friends.

Thanks again!

Purchased in December 2019.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Excellent service with kindness! Perfect And Super fast delivery!

Thankyou Premier Trampolines!!! I ordered a Trampoline for Christmas on Saturday and it's already arrived and left in the exact place where asked to leave if no one was home!
Awesome Job and The fastest item I've ever received from online! I'm definetlely happy and impressed with your excellent service!

Purchased in December 2019 at Premier Trampolines for $199.00.

Natasha L.

Natasha L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service - extremely helpful and extent efficient 100% 5 star fantastic company

Purchased in October 2019.

Christopher Thé

Christopher ThéSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Top quality materials that will last much longer than cheaper versions. The team at Premier Trampolines were extremely helpful, and did everything to ensure my trampoline was ready for my daughters birthday party. Lovely to know they are a small business that take pride in customer service.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Frizzy

FrizzyIllawarra, NSW

Should have bought it sooner!

Fast delivery, easy to erect and the kids are having a ball. My nearly 4yr grandson was so excited it was well worth the purchase. Miss 18 months is now trying to jump with him. This was for Christmas but we needed them to expend some energy now as they are very active kids.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online Premier Trampoline website.

Suzi Q

Suzi Qasked

Premier Trampoline

Does any one know approximately how heavy it is when flat packed. Thanks

Melcris07

Melcris07asked

10ft

Looking at purchasing one of these trampolines as they have amazing sale at the moment, but wondered if anyone can tell me what the bounce is like? We’ve owned the “cheaper” brands in the past and its not very springy so we are looking for one with loads of bounce flexibility.

Alastair
Alastair

Hello,
We have had no issues with the bounciness of the trampoline. We previously had a smaller Vuly and to be honest find this as good if not better than the Vuly. We have had 6 kids all happily bouncing away with no loss of bounce.
Build quality is excellent and nothing feels cheap about the trampoline. I am so glad we got one and do not regret the decision for one second.
I hope this helps with your decision but I know that you will not be disappointed.

Poppy Bee
Poppy Bee

Hi, I have to agree with Alastair's reply regarding the excellent quality of Premier Trampolines. The bounciness appears very good - stable and firm when in use and the construction is strong and sturdy too. Have had no issues or regrets in purchasing our trampoline. It is well loved and used!

Annette

Annetteasked

10ft

Does anyone with a premier trampoline experience continual water retaining in some of the pads? We have to continually keep a towel on the trampoline mat to keep it dry when jumping.

chacha
chacha

If it's been wet or early in the morning yes .... But if it's warm it's disappeared by mid morning

Get an answer from our members and Premier Trampolines representatives

Price (RRP) $760.00$860.00$550.00$990.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg100 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count64 springs72 springs48 springs84 springs