Premier Trampoline

Premier Trampoline

8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Happy

Exceptional customer service. It's easy to support local when the service is this good. Very helpful with the product purchase and all questions were thoroughly answered. Happy from purchase to deliver

Purchased in July 2019.

Awesome trampoline and awesome service

We purchased a trampoline from these guys, Andrew was so helpful and answered all our questions the kids love it and get plenty of fun times on the trampoline I would highly recommend these guys to all our friends and family

Purchased in March 2019.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

If I could give this minus stars I would

This is the most cheaply built rubbish someone could ever purchase.
To start with we opened the box and it was missing a piece. It dosent hold the shape when you try and move it. The screws don’t hold the pieces from turning against each other and the trampoline ends up arched. The owner Andrew is the rudest human I’ve ever had the displeasure of taking to.
After 6 months of very minimal use the pole covers and the spring cover has perished and were falling apart. It was unsafe to use after 12 months and we had to get rid of it.
Save yourself the hassle and some money and go to Kmart. You’ll get a much superior trampoline for a lot less money.

Purchased in June 2017.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Amazing service, kids are so hsppy

Santa sent a letter advising that he organised helpers to deliver and put together a trampoline early. We received the most professional help, and they went out of their way to make it special for the children. The best part was an early Christmas present and they absolutely love it!

Good frame - terrible mat.

Used by my 3 yr old grandson, Trampoline itself was great but the mat didn't last. After 12 months he couldnt use it without getting black marks from the mat all over him. We are in Queensland so trampoline was in the sun most of the time. Will be getting one with a sun cover next time.

Thrilled with our new Trampoline!

After a recommendation from a friend, she purchased a Trampoline 5 years ago and is so happy with hers I contacted Premier Trampoline’s.
They went above and beyond to get our new 12 foot to us the very next morning in time to surprise my son for his Birthday!
Absolutely wonderful service and lovely people!
They called on their way to let me know how far away they were, and then had it up in time for a few bounces before School!
Thrilled with the quality, and couldn’t be happier with choosing Premier Trampoline’s!
My son is beyond happy! He is an avid bouncer, and is so happy with the quality.... he lands his double flips perfectly!
Wonderful to to purchase off lovely people, that supply an incredible product.

Very happy with our product

We are so happy with our premiere trampoline, easy to put up, great quality and exactly as described online. Very quick order processing and delivery too!! Our daughter absolutely loves her birthday present and we love being able to sit and watch her safely jump and play!! !!!! !!!! !!!!

An awesome product

What an awesome product.. well made, easy to put together and excellent quality of materials with the added bonus that the kids love it.
Service and speed of delivery was second to none with the trampoline arriving in Sydney 2 days after we purchased.
If you are looking for a top notch trampoline but don’t want to pay the high prices of others then these should definitely be on your short list.
This really is a case of not getting what you pay for... you get so much more.

Buy one ASAP

Best trampoline ever bought, great for the family. Bought it online without any hassle, the online customer service was exceptional and received a great bundle deal in the process. The quality of the trampoline is just as amazing and it is clear to say that it was built to last. Thanks guys!

Excellent purhase and gift.

Bought for our 5 year old grand-daughter which she loves. We are very pleased with the quality, strength, design and comfort of this trampoline. Good value for money and a great all-rounder trampoline. Excellent order and delivery service too. Only negative was the assembly instructions which could have been clearer but thankfully was not too hard to assemble. However, would highly recommend this company and their products. Thank you Premier Trampolines for an easy, smooth transaction, service, delivery and great product - a most professional company.

Fantastic Trampoline & service

I have had my Premier 12ft trampoline for over 4 years now & the only thing worn out are the mats. This trampoline has been constantly used & in full - sun all day. The clamps I purchased worked well & held tight through some extreme winds.
I have just purchased replacement mats from Premier & the service was fantastic! I ordered the wrong size & I was able to organise a swap without any problems - easy to contact & discuss how I could get this rectified.
I highly recommend Premier Trampolines!

Early Birthday present

We had been looking for trampolines for a couple of months. We were unsure on brands and quality. We saw the display at Ballarat Caravan show. We were impressed with the after sale service offered. The long warranty period. The product quality. And of course the expert product knowledge and great customer service offered by Andrew and Sue. We bought it yesterday, assembled it today. No issues at all. Easy to follow instructions. Our hardest job was finding the best spot to put it. All our kids have had hours of joy already. And we are looking forward to many years of bouncy fun.

The Grand Kids won't go Home

Thanks Premier for great service and a fantastic product that took no time to put together! Extremely happy with our little jumper! We couldn't have been more looked after by anyone. Thanks again will recommend you guys to anyone looking for a good quality trampoline. The grandkids really love it!

Great customer service

We would just like to thank Premier Trampolines for the wonderful customer service we experienced. The person we spoke to was more than accommodating for my return and went on to promptly refund my money due to my error in purchasing two of the same product. We can’t recommend this company more. Thank you again for your fantastic customer service.

Finally a professional company!

I rang and spoke to a gentleman on Monday 11am who answered my questions
Followed by taking the order over the phone. I still can’t believe it all arrived 24 hrs after I placed the order!
The Trampoline was easy to put together and furthermore made of quality materials.
Really appreciate your help and product, I’ll be sure to recommend to my family & friends.

Very good trampoline,

Very happy with trampoline. It arrived in super quick time, found Premier Trampolines very easy to deal with. A minor hiccup was fixed the next day. Well in time for Christmas.

Very Happy

I ordered Online and Trampoline arrived very quickly, one box broken and missing a piece. I Spoke to Andrew and he could not have been more helpful. New part arrived next day, well in time for Christmas. Great service and a great Trampoline. Would recommend them any time. Thanks. Gayle.

Perfect for my 6 year old!

I am officially in love with Premier Trampolines!
My very energetic 6 year old is obsessed with her brand new trampoline that arrived on time and in amazing condition!
I highly recommend purchasing a trampoline from Premier Trampoline as they are safe, reliable and fun for all the whole family!

Excellent customer service

Very impressed with the service from order to delivery - the item was delivered next day , a week before Xmas !
Sue was easy to deal with and handled all my questions with ease.
Hoping the assembly service will be just as great!
Would highly recommend this company !

Great service fast shipping

I've spoken to 3 people at Premier trampolines due to a mistake on our end. Even though it wasn't their issue they have gone above and beyond to help me out. They all have been super helpful and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who will listen. Even with the Christmas rush they have managed to get our 2nd trampoline out to us with little stress.

Looking at purchasing one of these trampolines as they have amazing sale at the moment, but wondered if anyone can tell me what the bounce is like? We’ve owned the “cheaper” brands in the past and its not very springy so we are looking for one with loads of bounce flexibility.
Hello, We have had no issues with the bounciness of the trampoline. We previously had a smaller Vuly and to be honest find this as good if not better than the Vuly. We have had 6 kids all happily bouncing away with no loss of bounce. Build quality is excellent and nothing feels cheap about the trampoline. I am so glad we got one and do not regret the decision for one second. I hope this helps with your decision but I know that you will not be disappointed.Hi, I have to agree with Alastair's reply regarding the excellent quality of Premier Trampolines. The bounciness appears very good - stable and firm when in use and the construction is strong and sturdy too. Have had no issues or regrets in purchasing our trampoline. It is well loved and used!

Does anyone with a premier trampoline experience continual water retaining in some of the pads? We have to continually keep a towel on the trampoline mat to keep it dry when jumping.
If it's been wet or early in the morning yes .... But if it's warm it's disappeared by mid morning

I have been researching trampolines and am quite keen on this brand mainly due to reviews of excellent support services. At present you have springless for quite a lot cheaper ( sale items?) than spring which is not usual for most brands. Regardless of price I am leaning towards a spring one for a 2 year old as it seems that they have more bounce ... A 2 year old doesn't have much weight. Could you please give advice on the 'bounce' issue? The available yard space is somewhat limited... Is it true that springless requires more space around it?
Hi Nola, At the moment, we are moving warehouses so the trampolines we have in stock are heavily reduced in order to get rid of as much stock as possible before re-locating. These trampolines just so happen to be the 10 and 14ft springless, also a 16ft spring. Correct, generally springless trampolines have less bounce, especially if your child is younger as they have less weight. The springless doesn't need more space around it though, 1m all the way around for both the spring and springless is more than enough. If you have limited space, the 10ft would be a great size to look at. Please call us on 1300 985 008 with any other info we would be happy to help.

10ft12ft8ft14ft16ft