Pressed Juices

Pressed Juices

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dont buy anything as they dont provide products

Dont buy juice from this store as i have a credit with them and they are now in liquidation/administration and their customer service centre/head office dont returns calls. I think they owe lots of money to creditors so they take your money but dont deliver or provide any products! This is a bad business and a scam!!

Store LocationHead office

Terrible customer service

I've been getting cleanses from the MLC store for a few months. I like the juices, the store itself is great but dealing with head office is awful - if there's any sort of a problem there is no way to get in touch with the store and I've only ever had one call returned by head office. Also, deliveries don't turn up so you don't know whether you can do your cleanse as planned. I actually really like their 3 day cleanse (when everything goes to plan) but am going to stop using them tue to the woeful treatment by the head office. Plus I feel sorry for the people working in their stores - they seem to get zero support from the head office and are truly embarrassed and sorry when customers' expectations aren't met.

ROTTEN JUICES AND ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

I also ordered a three day cleanse. 10 out of the batch were ROTTEN! Then when I reached out to Michael ( that’s the number provided on their website for all enquires) he was horrible and so unprofessional to talk to. He didn’t replace the rotten juices after he said he would. And when I asked for a refund he continued to ignore and not respond to my phone calls, texts or emails.....

He told me on the phone when I finally got a hold of him on private number quote” your worried about $200 pfffft what do you think I’m going to do with that, check myself into a luxury resorted”

In a nutshell- don’t waste your time with this company, juices aren’t great and the Custer service clearly don’t have the skill set or training needed to deal with consumers.

Orchard Street juices are the way to go

Never received my purchase!

I ordered a 3 day juice cleanse plus shipping which cost me $216. I never received a tracking number and became suspicious as my order didn't show up on the day I was supposed to start. I tried calling their customer service line and every Melbourne store number; all which never picked up. I finally received a phone call saying they were going to chase it up but never heard back again. Since then, I believe they have deleted their Facebook page or deleted me as they blocked me on Instagram after questioning where my order would be.

I saw Pressed Juices haven't been paying their employees either on The Project. Now they're taking customers money too? Ridiculous. It's been almost 2 months and I've still never heard back or been refunded. Do not buy from here!!!

Terrible company and service

So disappointed with this company and their communication.
I ordered a 3 day cleanse, requested it got delivered before 9am on a Monday. They emailed saying 'we will definitely make this happen'. It didn't come until after 11am.
I then noticed I was missing 3 juices. Requested these were delivered asap so I could finish my cleanse, they were never delivered.
I managed to get onto someone called Michael, who apologised and said he would refund the juices and give me a days free cleanse. I then never heard from pressed juices again. I have emailed several times, called, left messages and nothing. Very bad company, clearly are not concerned about keep customers happy. Do not recommend!

Scam - do not throw away your money!

I ordered an expensive juice cleanse a week and a half ago, and the money was taken from my account. I have heard nothing since my order. I sent multiple emails and left voicemails following up. They finally rang me after I threatened to go to consumer affairs. They said the money had never been processed and they would try again immediately and contact me. I didn’t hear anything, but upon double checking my bank account found the money had been taken on my original purchase date. I sent through this screenshot, heard nothing back. They now have $238 dollars and refuse to answer my calls and do not respond to my emails. I will take this further, but please don’t waste your money.

Pressed Juices are a SCAM! Do not buy from them

I ordered a 3 day juice cleanse months ago and never received my package, but they still billed me. After dozens of calls and weeks of waiting they promised me a refund BUT

It has been over a month and I have still yet to receive my refund even though I was promised it would take only a few days to process.

I have called, emailed and sent countless messages with no replies.

Why did you delete your facebook page? I am not the only person going through this. They deleted their page due to countless others' complaints!

Why is it so hard to contact you?

Do I have to resort to spamming your instagram page for someone to finally take action? I got no reply, and was blocked.

I am extremely disappointment and will never make a purchase from pressed juices again. You guys are scamming people for their money!!!!!

five star customer service :)

With summer weather peeking through and craving more fresh fruity meals, I have been super into smoothies and smoothie bowls from Pressed Juices lately. A few nights ago I went to the Melbourne Tullamarine airport location in Terminal 2 to find they only had the açai out of the 4 smoothie bowl options on the menu and was told that a new menu would be launching the next day. So of course I was extremely keen and excited to try the new menu, so the following day I went to the store to be told that they didn't have any smoothie bowl options at all and that a new smoothie bowl range would be launching the next day. That was frustrating, but I understood, so the following day [today] I called the number of another Pressed Juices location to see if they had any information of when smoothie bowls would be available at Tullamarine and the service I received over the phone was so wonderful and understanding and not only was I assured that smoothie bowls would be available that evening, I was even asked my name to reference when I went into the store and I got my smoothie bowl for half price, which was totally unexpected but much appreciated because I think it truly shows the beautiful energy and love and compassion in the brand and I am 100% going to return and remain a loyal customer. Thank you!

Juices and smoothies are wonderful

I went on the 5 day skin and hair detox drinking 6 juices and two smoothies a day . The juices and smoothies were great. My favourite is the green matcha smoothie.
You can tell the quality of the ingredients they use for their juices are very good. Also this company gave me extra juices for free and when I told them they made a mistake they said, please keep it. I definately recommend these juices, they are excelent for your health and taste nice too.

My juices were sent to me with 1 day of shelf life in it, when called the store was told it's compan

Never purchase from this company again!
Purchased 3 day cleanse and got 1 day shelf life!
Disgusting customer service
Called and got bad foul woman named Tonie Anderson, which looks after the customer service, bad experience

Not Worth the Money

We tried this for the novelty of it. I have no idea how buys this on a regular basis. It is pretty expensive for juices you could make yourself. I tried a couple.
I like the tropical bliss 1 but again, I probably could have made it myself minus the exotic lucuma fruit,..