Priceline Sister Club

Priceline Sister Club

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janet Harrison

Janet HarrisonPerth, WA

Priceline Sister Club card is totally worth it!

I love to shop at Priceline, they have so many products on special each week, I save so much money with buying the specials. If you shop at Priceline anyway it makes sense to use a loyalty card. I am buying the products regardless if they have a loyalty card or not so why would you not use it and get rewarded. I get a nice surprise at the checkout every few months with the points I have earned.

Waste of time & space

Forgot my card, contacted Priceline on line and eventually had rewards added. Went to Priceline today, at the checkout was told "Oh you've got $5 running out soon", so I said "OK deduct it from the total please." After several attempts it was not possible because of a system error. "Sorry come back another day"
Don't think so, not going to a shop just to buy something that I don't really want.
Summing up - Waste of time collecting the rewards.....

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent rewards

I purchased a card so I can use it when I shop at any Princeline so I can earn points and rewards when I get over a certain number required.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Excellent rewards

Have been a Priceline shopper and member for years.
I really love accumulating my points and being able to get the reward off my purchases.
I have found Priceline to be of friendly service.
There quite a few stores around Sydney and also have the option to buy online.
Really happy with it.

Cheyenne

CheyenneSydney, NSW

Excellent for women

I love how friendly and pro woman this whole thing is. Priceline is a great place to shop: they always have sales so it's easy to get points, plus, as I said, very pro woman and encouraging to their female customers of all ages. The rewards are decent and the staff are always open to questions regarding the Club. Great experience!

Honest Welshman

Honest WelshmanStrathpine

Blatantly female biased and clearly discriminatory against males

Bex

BexPerth

Actually get money back

One of the few rewards card systems where you frequently get money back to spend on your next purchase. You have to shop there regularly, granted, but it's nearly as greedy as say Woolworths rewards where you need to spend over $2000 to get anything back.

Rewards card

Cut card up yesterday. Don't like being asked for donations at cashier I would rather pay full price and not be embarrassed into giving when I don't want to.

Marshall

MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

How about a Brothers Club

I've often been invited to joining the Sisters loyalty club but being a mere man have declined... now that Priceline can no longer provide men's hormone supplements I now get my scripts at Chempro or Chemist warehouse... I presume if I was a sister or any female I could access female supplements...

Melissa

MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why not on scripts

So I think the rewards card is great but why don't we get reward points on scripts?
I spend a fortune on scripts and it would of been nice to get a little reward back coz I always make sure I go to the same Priceline pharmacy even if it is out of my way.

Vic

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great place for lady's to shop

On the weekend I had to find some gifts for friends. I went to the Colonnades Price line store , I had to enquire about a couple of things and the young lady who helped me, was perhaps the nicest I have encountered in Adelaide. Her manners and her desire to be of service was beyond and above. well done !!

Loz

Loz

Good rewards

When I got married I had to change my name, all I had to do was email Priceline and they changed my name ASAP.
Always very happy shopping there and I am glad I signed up to the sisterclub.
I love getting the rewards!
I go to buy something and they say I have $3 on my card would I like to use.
The easiest rewards system ever!

Sensible shoppers never EVER join any loyalty program

This is a good rewards system

The Sister Club for priceline is good and they give you good rewards after spending a bit of money! they have to keep the rewards lowish because of the large size of the chain business however it is good for small savings on a great range of cosmetic and pharmacy products.

Gift card

I was pleasantly surprised when i received my gift Shopping Voucher to the value of $31.12. Thank you.
My delight changed to disappointment when I spent approximately $15.00 and expected to get the voucher back because it still had $15.00 on it to spend. Imagine my surprise when i was told by the assistant that i do not get to keep the voucher as it now had a vale of $0.00.
I feel that this should be made clearer to the customer and be printed on the front of the voucher. If i had known of course i would have spent the total amount.

s sydney

s sydneysydney

My no. 1 reward program (and best it's free)

Priceline sister club is by far one of the better ones in Australia (I definitely had much better ones in other countries that I have lived). First it's free to join and no membership fees, second, it sends out a voucher to you every quarter if you are eligible (postage aint cheap in Australia), third, you can get double points during certain promotion. Only reason it's not 5 stars because I prefer the voucher to be digitalized (I lost 2 vouchers twice unfortunately once when I moved house and forgot to update, and the next one it got missing in transit)
-- now five stars because I can redeem at the store without the vouchers!

Christine

ChristineCanberra

So little for such a big spend

I received a voucher for $25.80 as a reward for spending almost $700. Is that all! Gee I thought a loyal member would get at least $50. Very tight.

Nicky CA

Nicky CAAU

Really NOT worth it!

I shop at Priceline at least twice a week. Nothing big but still. And honestly I think in 7 months I've accumulated $3 off! Considering they get all this free data from you, I wouldn't do it again. It feels like a fake rewards program to get data and someone to spam.

Maybelline Nude Eyeshadow pallette

I bought the Maybelline Nude eye pallette. Very happy with it. Also good price. Would recommend to everyone. The shades are very natural and day eve friendly.

Jackie

JackieCANBERRA

Not bad,a few dollars off

It's okay,comes in handy when youre looking for a few dollars and you have no loose change.I have been with for 7years