Priceline Sister Club

Priceline Sister Club

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Priceline Sister Club? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John Hilary H
John Hilary HAU

Forgot email used for set up

I have forgotten the email address i used to set the sister account so i cant log into the sister app.also i cannot link my sister account to the Priceline app

Siobhan
SiobhanGold Coast

Probably the worst loyalty program I have

It’s basically useless unless you shop at Priceline daily. Points expire, and you only get a $5 voucher after you spend $400 there, which again needs to be within a timeframe because they don’t accumulate points..

Naushin
NaushinSydney, NSW

Not enough rewards

Don’t bother

I’ve always used my sister club card and spent a lot of money in Priceline and always scan my card to find there seems to be no points no rewards at all , lve emailed asking why with no response , asked at counter with no clue about why from staff , yet card scans ordered and reapplied for new membership mths ago yet nothing , it’s a big waste of time with no rewards that l hear are worth it , chemist warehouse has better specials , forget sister club there’s no loyalty or help with issues

Carol D
Carol DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Sister Club a waste of time and money

judy lewis
judy lewisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

angry

I was not made aware the card was about to expire by the sales person . Nine dollars off a pensioners sustagen would have been a big help. I was not made aware the points ran out

Klara K
Klara KVictoria

Waste of Time!!!!

Do not bother with this card as it is just a lure to get information out of you. Go to Chemist Warehouse who will offer cheaper prices and you will save more than the miniscal rewards themselves. I recently also went to their pharmacy to buy anti-fungal tablets, Terbinafine-DRLA and spent an extra $10 as compared to Chemist Warehouse. When I wrote to Priceline complaining I was told that they do not regulate the pharmacy prices. They also told me that they would send it on for further investigation. I have received nothing to date. Since their expansion I have noticed that their prices across the store have gone up significantly and I have left the store many times empty handed.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Janet Harrison
Janet HarrisonPerth, WA

Priceline Sister Club card is totally worth it!

I love to shop at Priceline, they have so many products on special each week, I save so much money with buying the specials. If you shop at Priceline anyway it makes sense to use a loyalty card. I am buying the products regardless if they have a loyalty card or not so why would you not use it and get rewarded. I get a nice surprise at the checkout every few months with the points I have earned.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledPerth, WA

Waste of time & space

Forgot my card, contacted Priceline on line and eventually had rewards added. Went to Priceline today, at the checkout was told "Oh you've got $5 running out soon", so I said "OK deduct it from the total please." After several attempts it was not possible because of a system error. "Sorry come back another day"
Don't think so, not going to a shop just to buy something that I don't really want.
Summing up - Waste of time collecting the rewards.....

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent rewards

I purchased a card so I can use it when I shop at any Princeline so I can earn points and rewards when I get over a certain number required.

cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Excellent rewards

Have been a Priceline shopper and member for years.
I really love accumulating my points and being able to get the reward off my purchases.
I have found Priceline to be of friendly service.
There quite a few stores around Sydney and also have the option to buy online.
Really happy with it.

Cheyenne
CheyenneSydney, NSW

Excellent for women

I love how friendly and pro woman this whole thing is. Priceline is a great place to shop: they always have sales so it's easy to get points, plus, as I said, very pro woman and encouraging to their female customers of all ages. The rewards are decent and the staff are always open to questions regarding the Club. Great experience!

Honest Welshman
Honest WelshmanStrathpine

Blatantly female biased and clearly discriminatory against males

Bex
BexPerth

Actually get money back

One of the few rewards card systems where you frequently get money back to spend on your next purchase. You have to shop there regularly, granted, but it's nearly as greedy as say Woolworths rewards where you need to spend over $2000 to get anything back.

Rewards card

Cut card up yesterday. Don't like being asked for donations at cashier I would rather pay full price and not be embarrassed into giving when I don't want to.