1.5

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

irene b.
irene b.

Also asked for more money than printed on their board. Mainly waste of money since it did not even last a day

Don’t waste your money. My shellac chipped after one day. Each day more peeled off.
M.Bosworth
M.BosworthSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Don’t waste your time or money!

Staff are rude, they don’t communicate with you - only each other. Poor quality work. Verbally said “$60” for the service as per the pricing on the website and then charged $65 on the EFTPOS that you can’t see as they only pass you the bit to tap. Have contacted them, they have ZERO care factor. Pedicure shellac - polish cracked within 24hours and started to come off. Sent photos etc and they just don’t care!
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Disgusting service

Had 2 prime nails gift cards and every shop we went to didn't want to except them!! Absolutely awful experience!! Never again
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
  Fair Incentive

I love my nails

My nails were absolutely perfect I am so happy with them definitely will come back! Show reply
Shana3 posts

Terrible customer service!

I have never encountered such an unfriendly nail salon! Older woman manicurist shouted at me through the whole ordeal (basic manicure and polish) - "Hand up! Up! Down! Relax!" - She glared at when I asked for base coat ( isn't that standard??) and put me under the dryer where no air circulated because there were so much junk blocking the vents! Another customer complained about being overcharged and they refused to budge. Beware: prices on their website don't match prices in salon. The manicure itself chipped the same day. (Good manicure usually lasts 2 weeks before chipping). There were walk-ins every 3-4 minutes, 90% got knocked back in such a hostile manner I doubt they'll be back
Shana

Nah, won't be returning - and your response is 4 months after it happened, way too little too late

Bee
Bee3 posts

Worst nail salon ever

Girl doing my pedicure kept grabbing my feet and sighing at me. Toenails are lumpy and poorly done.
I had SNS on my fingernails. Worst set ever. Incredibly lumpy and a terrible shape. The tips don't even cover my full nail. After demonstrating the shape I wanted, I was getting laughed at and lots of head shaking. Ended up leaving without nails being completed and they took $20 off the price. I now have a shocking set of thick, uneven nails which I will need to have repaired elsewhere.
Don't waste your money here!! I was at the Chadstone store..
Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Beware of the cost Victoria Gardens Prime Nails

Their advertising in the centre says the cost of mani pedi shellac is $85, they said they would not honour this. Their brochure states it’s $95 but they insisted I had to pay $100. I have absolutely no idea why. I tried to argue but I just couldn’t be bothered. However it’s the principle. Don’t advertise that it’s one cost and then charge more. I guess I just won’t go back. They also don’t use sterilised equipment which is a much larger issue as nail infections can be horrendous and costly.
TinkerbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Nail Salon From Hell

Was quoted $80 for something priced $55 on their website - after l was seated, l was told "no no it going to cost $100"
These gypsy thieves did THE WORST nail job l have ever had. The person in charge shouted at me when l asked why the price difference & continued to shout when l again asked why. It was too late for me to walk out as my nails were started & l was basically held to ransom.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON PRIME NAILS DONCASTER.
These con artists are expert in swindling & to top it off, their nail expertise is an absolute JOKE! Unevenly shaped - nail art a 3 year old could have achieved better & the uncleanliness of the place defies belief.
Would give minus stars if possible.
STAY AWAY.
Tinkerbell

Ahhhh - it's taken you 6 months to respond!! - Your customer care is as slack & laughable as your business & staff - l would never go near your store again & believe me when l say l will tell everyone the same.