Priority Privilege Card

Priority Privilege Card

1.0

Ron

RonClark Economic Zone

Priority Card is now of no value

The Holiday Inn Clark will close on May 19th. Several conventions, meetings, and long term property and room reservations were cancelled without proper notice. The holders of their Priority Privilege card have not been advised as to how they will be credited. I have 7 more months of paid membership and three visits to the supervisor has led to no answers, but "we haven't been told yet, so we can't advise you."

Adrian

Adrian

Priority Priviledge - do not join or pay the fee

Any time when trying to book a room I get the same answer "Not available". You check the hotel website and they have rooms available.
    I've paid the membership for two consecutive years now (fee hundred $$$$$) and never used any of the "benefits".... The sales persons is telling you lies.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney

Will never join with this group again

Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Find out how Priority Privilege Card compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Michelle  S

Michelle SAshburton

Rip Off

Never again will I buy into a hotel rewards scheme. Tried to book a night in Auckland Crowne Plaza using our stay for two nights get one free . Phone 3 times and got hung up on 3 times. Finally got through and the lady said she could not hear me ( I could hear her fine). Said she could book room for two nights the cost for the first night was $450/( 2nd night free) for a standard room for 2 people. The top rate on the Hotel's website is $350 . Thinking about the $309 I had already paid( to belong) I decided that I could get a better deal elsewhere. I will not use this elsewhere as it is to hard to book and to expensive- what a waste of $309 !!

PeterB

PeterBSydney, NSW

Minimal rooms availble from IHG makes the scheme worthless

james B

james Bwellington

lies from salesperson

For 2 years running have experienced abject misrepresentation regarding the benefits

The members kits which were posted out simply did NOT match the promised benefits

Even more galling was that when I complained to the company, their response was simply that their agents weren't authorised to make such promises!!
    That was it

Never again

Wayne

WayneCanberra

Priority Privilege lies

prada11

prada11AU

Stay well away

Beware! The promises are false and the 'customer services' people are extremely rude and threatening

My mother has been a member of this 'club' for many years. She is now 87 years old and as they ring me I have asked them several times to not ring again because my mother does not want to be a member any more. Unfortunately, they do not take no for an answer and continue to ring. I advised they that the membership is not compulsory and because the membership has lapsed this means she does not want it any more. Yet they continue to ring. My mother has not used any of the vouchers that they send because something is always wrong, for example cannot be used at this time or she needs the vouchers with her etc. I am writing to consumer protection as well regarding this group as their selling methods are very dubious.

Rewards & Loyalty Programs

wisdom of hindsight

wisdom of hindsightNewcastle

Unscrupulous sales technique

Priority privilege club - buyer beware

MikeBaulkham Hills

Sales and marketing will lie to you

PandaZ
    PandaZ
    Greg Mc
    Greg Mc

Priority Priviledge Rip

Priority Priviledge Rip asked

how come Priority Priviledge ( IHG Group ) are getting away with lying to the consumers?

Mike

They are masters of spin. They made promises to me of extras that were conveniently forgotten. They give a little truth and exaggerate it so it sounds fantastic, as salesmen are prone to do. They are in a competitive industry, so they probably have a separate marketing team that has no vested interest in the company do their selling. It's just like all the other high-powered sales pitches. You're fast-talked into it before you realize what it is.

IK
    IK

Agree - they lie and cheat. The operation is a fraud, the offer is a fraud and should be reported to police. In fact I will report, because I had the same experience and in Oz you don't get away with these tactics.

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs