Pristine Living Managment

Pristine Living Managment

See the Best Strata & Property Management in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

The worst company to deal with! They are very quick to take my money..but won't do anything that needs to be done.... they never answer the phone or reply to emails... Been waiting 6 months for a return phone call...

Terrible agents

I am an owner of a property and have called and emailed the starta for issues in my unit block for over 12 months. They have never returned any of my ph calls or emails and have lied about following up on issues. Consider a third party investigation into this organisation.

survivor

survivorSydney Surrounds, NSW

6 years of Poor Management

No integrity! Zero responsibility! Very bad attitude, stop engaging them!!!

The strata manager didn't bother to contact me, the owner of the property. After sending levies to the wrong address and certainly, I never received a levy notice, but they send me to court! It's ridiculous. I'm suing them.

Stop do not engage with this people!!!

Terrible Strata Management !!! They should be shut down.

Ms [name removed], claims to be our strata Mgr, we have never heard from her regarding repairs & other requests, let alone met her. NEVER RETURNS our calls, always conveniently 'just left the office' ! Rude, arrogant, defensive,unprofessional & inconsiderate.

Still awaiting a response for three years, & she still hasn't got the respect or decency to answer my calls.

What a joke ! Do not employ these people & give the yr monwy for the I commission.

Andy

AndySydney

High on promise...... but

Beyond Terrible

Crap is all I can say about this Company. They try to bluff you and bully you into paying for things that are their responsibility such as common property repairs and engaging a Technician at your own expense to repair outside phone lines and will only back down when you call in a Lawyer. They leave properties in a state of disrepair while continuing to cleect ever-inflationary Strata Fees Crap

Jessica

JessicaSydney

What a turnaround!

We have been with Pristine for a number of years now and were on the verge of transferring to another strata managing agent as nothing was being done for months at a time. The new strata manager Wenna is absolutely amazing- she ensures that everything is done on time at the time frame given, returns every email and phone call whether you're an owner or a tenant- she treats everyone as an equal.
After the roof was fixed she even called up to make sure that I was happy with the repairs done and if I wasn't- she'll make them come back and fix it before she even pays them! That's the kind of strata manager you want managing your home, someone who treats your hard earnt money like their own.

Terrifying service

The strata never solve any problems, not replying emails and calls, treating customers dishonestly and irresponsibly. They take the highest strata, but give worst service. They are worse than terrible.

plainhonesty

one star is a compliment

honest57

honest57sydney

Horrible Pristine Living Services

Alice52

Alice52SYDNEY

Worst Strata Service Ever

I am not surprised that there are multiple negative reviews on their services. I have dealt with them in the past and they did not follow up my calls, their fees are higher than anyone else I have ever used and they are very unprofessional. I don't know if it's because a family company or not, but I away stay away from this company at all costs. Even their book keeping is questionable.

Poor service, rude staff, no follow ups or action taken, expensive....

Terrible

This company gives strata management a bad name. Our fees went up 20% each year. They preferred to start arguments rather than solve problems. They called in their lawyers against the owners and made us pay. They were appointed by the developer and even he did not use them again. Thankfully, we are now rid of them and our problems are being solved.

Start with modest fees but then builds up administrative costs to 200%. Does not answer phone calls. Ignores instructions from executive committee. Will stir up owner issues rather than be neutral. Very difficult to remove. Then they just quit one day after docking tens of thousands of dollars in fees.

Sydneyowner
Sydneyowner
Rubecca

RubeccaAU

Worst Service Possible

Pristine Living Management Pty Ltd is the worst strata company I have dealt with! They poorly manage our property, and do not follow through on requests for repairs or maintenance, which is their duty! They are rude, unresponsive and do not reply to emails or phone calls. The whole owners corporation wants to sack them for mismanagement! Appoint them at your own peril!