IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

See the Best Strata & Property Management in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer Service /Response

I certainly would highly recommend IUM for all your Strata needs. Fast & responsive with anything asked. Philip was an absolute delight. Will be providing a friend their details for future benefit also

Incredibly helpful and responsive!

IUM was very professional handling my requests. They demonstrated professionality and great communication when answering my many questions. They are always very patient and always make sure my concerns are fully answered and their services are always exceptional!

Professional and responsive

Philip is always professional and knowledgeable in his dealings with our Committee. Any requests, big or small, are met with a constructive, courteous and prompt response. Highly recommend Philip and IUM as a property management company.

This is an efficient service

I find that Phillip Pappas is patient and helpful. We have had good service from Phillip Pappas and the IUM team for several years now and I have no complaints.

Fantastic Strata Management

I am on the executive Committee and in my experience Independent Unit Management have been very professional, efficient and with great communication. They provide great service and follow up with all matters.

Great Service, Very Responsive

IUM has served our Strata Scheme well for years. From my experiences, IUM is one of the better Strata Management Companies I have been involved with. Our Manager Melissa is very proficient and actions our requests quickly and efficiently. Being a relatively large and complex unit complex, IUM (Melissa) manages all interfaces very well. Communication is outstanding

Approachable and Efficient

With our new Manager on board I have found IUM to be on top of any issues that arise and that they are dealt with in a timely manner. Communication is very good. We are also kept up to date with any new changes and always in a very professional manner.

Approachable and Professional Service

As a member of the executive committee for my strata scheme, I am very happy with the ongoing advice and support provided. Have nothing but kind words to describe the constant support and communication with IUM.

Always on top of any issues and great conmunication with all the owners and the committee. Never had issues geeat work keep it up and keep improving if you see the need.

Prefered Strata Company

I have dealt with many strata companies in the past, and in my experience Independent Unit Management have provided me as an owner with the best service. Extremely professional, understanding and promptly respond to any queries.

Reliable and Professional

Have been dealing with IUM for some years now and they have shown me outstanding professionalism and continued to be very reliable and dependable. Continue to be impressed and appreciate their work.

Exceptional Service

Our property has been managed by IUM Strata for years now and our strata managers have always been approachable and honest. They always get the job done. Would recommend IUM Strata.

Happy with our Strata Manager

Recently purchased an investment property that is managed by independent unit management. IUM are organised and our strata manager is easy to contact and always responds to messages and emails.

Professional Service

The service provided by IUM is nothing short of professional. Great service from beginning to end. Any problems that I have with my home are dealt with in a timely fashion. Recommended.

Great Strata Managers

We have found ium to be very professional and any problems we report to our manager are all dealt with promptly and a qualified tradesperson is sent to any necessary repairs where needed.

Best Strata Company

I have a couple of investment properties managed by different strata companies and can truly say Independent Unit Management by far are professional and very helpful. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Knowledgeable

I have found that Independent Unit Management in Liverpool have a high level of knowledge on all strata matters. I have been living in a strata complex for almost 1 year now and IUM have provided knowledge to me as a new owner on what is and is not a strata responsibility. Really appreciate their helpfulness.

Reliable Company

Refreshing to be working with a company with friendly and helpful managers who provide a great service. Very delighted with their service. Would recommend Independent Unit Management to family and friends.

Highly recommended

The managers at IUM have been extremely understanding and helpful. Very professional and provide assistance on all matters where they can. Always responds to my repairs request to keep us in the loop. Thankful for their work.

Good Service

I am an owner of one of the properties that IUM manages. Recently there was a heavy leak found in the front common area of the property. Within an hour or so after phoning IUM they had arranged a plumber to attend to our home and stop the leak. Extremely impressed.

(MD) jeffy ! How in the earth you still do not know the proper address of SP 10555 and still do not know my proper name, but using the puppet Unit 20 secretary sending to me "Rich Jew visiting sinagogue ..., cockroach, ... & mental hospital" pictures ? Do you still using "BLOCK" on my name and still "blocking" many other owners as well, as the employEE of more than 8000, jeffy ? Page 12. Best wishes for the future ! "Rich Jew" from WARWICK FARM
Hello Jew My dealings with IUM have been great. Have you tried speaking with Jeff? He is a brilliant guy who is very responsive. I've known him for over 7 years.jeffy of course is a "BRILLIANT" jeffy ! jeffy is well known as the responsive "ENHANCER" ! Did you see the slogan of ium.com.au: ENHANCE PROTECT MANAGE Is that right ? Read BETWEEN the lines Freesan !