IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

4.3

Excellent Service

Mr. Philip Pappas has been outstanding in all his dealings with us. He is easy to communicate with, and is knowledgeable, quick and efficient in sorting out any issues put to him. We are very fortunate to have him as our Strata Manager at IUM.
Would also like to add that Ms. Deanne Carey, has been extremely helpful also. They're a great team!

BellMont

BellMontSydney, NSW

timely and professional service

We have provided services to IUM for many years now. Jeff and his team consider the best way forward for his clients before proceeding to instruct us, Bellmont, as consulting engineers on the requirements for each particular strata complex that we may be working on. They provide clear direction in a timely manner - which allows us to provide the best possible engineering service and the client the best possible advice.

Stephen D

Stephen DSouthwest, VIC

I would highly recommend Jeff and the IUM staff. I have dealt the Jeff for many years and found the team easy to deal with, fast, efficient and no fuss.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Phyllis

PhyllisSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Easy to work with

Jeff Sutton and the team at IUM Strata are amazing to deal with and are always professional and helpful.
Their customer service is outstanding and it is a pleasure to work with them.
We recommend them to anyone who require their services.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Great company and excellent staff

We have dealt with Jeff from IUM and his staff for a number of years now. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with, both on the phone, email or face to face. Highly recommended!

Outstanding Service & Professional Staff

The friendly team at Independent Unit Management are a great pleasure to deal with and the staff are extremely knowledgeable, responsive and efficient. Would highly recommend their services for anyone looking for strata management assistance.

Emily R.

Emily R.Sydney, NSW

Leaders in the industry

The company is really good at what they do. Very professional and they always make sure their customers are satisfied. They are very strong on compliance, we have been with them for 6 years now. Extremely satisfied.

Amazing Phil

Service with IUM has been great since we had a new Strata Manager Philip Pappas. He is very easy to deal with, responsive and knows his stuff. I wasn't happy with IUM before him and was looking to change Strata Companies before he came on board to manage our SP. Our annual AGM's are very well organised and run. Also I have to mention since the beginning Deanne Cary has been a fantastic support person and has always been very helpful.

Dragana Macesic

Dragana MacesicSydney, NSW

Highly recommended !

My dealings with Aleksija have always been phenomenal . She is professional , attentive and always there to assist with all matters ! I highly recommend Aleksija and her team without a doubt they will deliver the best work possible!

Ell

EllLiverpool

Request to enter feedback.

I have had many times I needed assistance from our Property Manager Aleksija Petrovic and she returned my calls in a very timely manner.
Alex always asked what I needed and always gave me options that I could use to fulfill my needs.

Awesome service from IUM

The team at IUM have gone above and beyond to provide outstanding service on a regular basis. Constantly ensuring that any requests or concerns have always been attended to in a short timeframe.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

excellent management

Aleksija and team worked very well in taking care of all associated issues with our strata management scheme. I would recommend them any day. very knowledgeable and friendly. well done

Review of IUM

My dealings with Melissa have been great. She is efficient and reliable and courteous.I also give this rating because of helpful former strata managers. They were always good to deal with.

5 Stars for IUM

Jeff Sutton and the team at Independent Unit Management work tirelessly to provide excellent service. I've worked with many of their clients over the years and I can depend on IUM for providing clear instructions, great record keeping, attention to detail and absolute professionalism. They definitely stand out from the crowd.

R Cairns

R CairnsSydney, NSW

Professional Service

After dealing with IUM for nearly 30 years I wouldn't hesitate in recommending there services. The managers and staff at IUM are always professional, knowledgeabke and promptly respond to any queries that arise with your Strata requirements.

Amazing Strata Manager

Our Strata manager is one of the best managers I have dealt with. They are always doing everything they can to make sure our property is perfect and action all works immediately. Couldn’t ask for anyone better

Aleksandar G

Aleksandar GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable, Helpful and Efficient

Aleksija Petrovic is definitely in a league of her own when it comes to dealing with owners' concerns and issues, and is always up-to-date with the latest strata legislations. Aleksija is quick to respond to emails and calls, and is very attentive to detail when it comes to complex matters, and knows how to clarify them so it is easily understood by owners. I also commend Aleksija on her ability to answer questions on the spot, and to resolve complicated issues and to explain to owners what action/s will be taken to have concerns met. I therefore highly recommend Aleksija as a Strata Manager.

Jamil A.

Jamil A.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional professionalism

IUM made the management of our units so simple and explained the ins and outs of strata and how important it is. The team is very professional and was exceptional in all areas.

Fantastic customer service

The customer service at Independent unit management is one of the best I have ever experienced before. They are always very helpful and assist me with anything that I need help with. Great company to deal with

Ceiling Leak

Deanne, whose role was not of Strata Manager (waiting for new manager to commence), took it upon herself to continually follow up to ensure my ceiling leaks were sorted by the owner upstairs, as the leaks, rust and constant dripping, and dirty water from old pipe was a difficult and stressful period for me as I couldn't take a bath / shower either, and I had to vacate the unit temporarily as a result, understandably over a period of a two months. The ceiling replacement was fast once water leaks etc fixed. Deanne was empathetic, and really showed she cared, and genuinely wanted to assist and resolve the issues. Thank you Deanne

Consumer

Consumerasked

I need help. I have the worst possible Strata Manager in IUM and extremely non responsive. Could someone please help? Whom should i go for legal advice? or how do i reach out to Jeff

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Thank you for your inquiry! So we can assist you further could you please email Daniel via strata@ium.com.au

Rich JEW f WARWICK F

Rich JEW f WARWICK Fasked

(MD) jeffy ! How in the earth you still do not know the proper address of SP 10555 and still do not know my proper name, but using the puppet Unit 20 secretary sending to me "Rich Jew visiting sinagogue ..., cockroach, ... & mental hospital" pictures ?
Do you still using "BLOCK" on my name and still "blocking" many other owners as well, as the employEE of more than 8000, jeffy ?
Page 12. Best wishes for the future !
"Rich Jew" from WARWICK FARM

Freesan
Freesan

Hello Jew
My dealings with IUM have been great. Have you tried speaking with Jeff? He is a brilliant guy who is very responsive. I've known him for over 7 years.

jeffy of course is a "BRILLIANT" jeffy ! jeffy is well known as the responsive "ENHANCER" !
Did you see the slogan of ium.com.au: ENHANCE PROTECT MANAGE
Is that right ? Read BETWEEN the lines Freesan !

Get an answer from our members and IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) representatives