IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

Dean D.
Dean D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

We have been with IUM for a few years now and have found them to be honestly the best strata to deal with. All the managers are super friendly and they actually respond to emails and answer calls. Never had anyissues with anyone at the company and I highly recommend engaging their services.!!

Murray
MurraySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Very reliable in the Covid Iockdown and in this holiday end of year period.
Thank you Carl and team for being proactive in staying available for emergencies, repairs
and other maintenance matters.

Happy 2022

jonathan s.
jonathan s.Sydney, NSW

Mary Gahdmar/ IUM

I moved into a flat managed by Mary Gahdmar during Sydney's lockdown and have felt very fortunate to be working with so helpful and efficient a strata manager (well, actually company title...but same the same job). In addition to helping with all requests promptly and reasonably, she he helped out with a few inquiries that were not strictly part of her role. I would definitely recommend. Thanks Mary.

Thanks Lachlan!

Our strata manager Lachlan at IUM is always helpful and a pleasure to deal with. His working knowledge is up to date and he always gives good advice. We would definitely recommend IUM based on our working relationship with Lachlan over the years.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Mary Gahdmar excellent

IUM have been and still are a great
company. Mary Gahdmar has always answered my mail or call
Whenever I needed advice on anything requested whether my unit or the building . I would give them 100PC vote to stay with us
Sincerely Pat Macleod

George Emerson
George EmersonSydney, NSW

Timely and Effecient Service

IUM has been our Strata Manager since completion of the building in 2004. As Strata Committee Chairman, I have been very impressed with the timely and efficient manner in which our Strata Manager, Philip Pappas deals with the myriad of issues that arise throughout the the year. I have no hesitation in recommending IUM and its extremely competent staff to anyone looking for effective Strata Management.

flower
flowerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

Committee Member: I love my Strata Manager, I have been dealing with her for the past 13 years, she has always been polite, precise and very well experienced, and has always given professional advise.

Letty G
Letty GSydney, NSW

Mary Gahdmar, our helpful and professional strata manager

As an owner I have known Mary Gahdmar for numerous years and as an executive committee member, I have had regular dealings with her for over 10 years. Mary is extremely approachable with a sunny disposition, always acknowledges an email in a timely manner and always finds time to discuss an issue over the phone. From a leaking roof to underpinning a wall, Mary will always find us a good tradesman and a reasonable quote. We have had a large number of problems in the last couple of years, both with the buildings and the residents, and have been in contact at least once a week. Mary continues to assist us with our never-ending issues, with patience and professionalism. Thank you Mary for all your hard work.

professional, friendly and respectful

Our relationship with IUM is flourishing thanks to Phillip who is always helpful. He is always consistent and professional while still taking the time to be friendly, genuinely caring and willing to provide assistance. Moreover, his assistance is being provided on time and its always effective

Riley
RileySydney, NSW

Strata Manager excellent

Philip Pappas does a top job as strata manager. I have been an owner in the building for just over 12 months and Philip always responds almost immediately. He follows through requests and keeps you informed of developments. It is reassuring to have a professional keeping track of the building’s strata issues.

Greg M
Greg M

Excellent service

I highly recommend IUM who have provided excellent guidance on all our strata matters. We have chosen IUM for many years and they continue to work to the highest standard.

MikeH
MikeHIllawarra, NSW

Good professional service

Phillip Pappas from IUM provides the highest quality professionalism on behalf of IUM in managing our Roseland's Strata project. He constantly balances the competing needs of the owners, renters and legality in managing our Strata units. He does this to the highest stands helping us maintain our quality units.

Lemelec
LemelecSydney, NSW

Very Happy

We have only had the pleasure of being involved with IUM for just over twelve month after IUM had taken over our S/Plan from a long standing manager, Dealing with Mary as our new manager has made it a smooth transition & the personal service and response to any of our problems and issues has been outstanding.
I hope to have Mary as our strata manager for many years to come.
Thank you Mary for your prompt & very professional service.
I would not hesitate in recommending Mary & IUM to any of my associates in the future
regards P. Lemmon

Brian Banfield
Brian BanfieldSydney, NSW

Efficiency and pleasantness over many years - that's Mary!

Mary Gahdmar has been my contact with IUM for well over a decade, and has been helpful in so many circumstances, including changes in the strata plan ownership, a full refurbishment of the property and excellent advice with the nus-and-bolts items like insurance cover. She never fails to respond promptly to emails! I value her advice and friendship.

Emmanuel
EmmanuelSydney, NSW

top service

I have dealt with Mary from independent management now for over 15 years and always received excellent service always had my issues dealt with almost on the same day. Mary has not only acted in a professional manner but you feel she is very protective not to expose you any liability. highly recommend her and the firm she works with

Victor Pullicino
Victor Pullicinoasked

Yesterday I submitted my details with access code and password re SP 64824. How can I now access the info regarding my account. I managed yesterday but I forgot which web site I I have to log into. Please reply to [Email Removed]

Helpless tenant asked

So how much longer are you strata manager juliette fannyjuru going to assist demented Daisy D* D** to stalk me with her illegal surveillance of me and my partners coming and goings from the property plus everytime we make use of our garage? It's been over 2 months now and my real estate agent informed you straight away and requested you to tell her to remove the surveillance as we have the right to privacy at this property since we pay rent but you havent bothered getting back to her. And why do I receive a letter as soon as I put a camera up saying to "remove it as it contravenes both strata title legislation as well as sections of the privacy act!?" Do I not deserve the right to enjoy the privacy of my home or is it because strata title legislation doesn't apply in this situation because you've formed a prejudiced image of me or because you're so brainwashed with Daisy D* D** you're starting to forget to work in accordance with your companies policy of being unbiased when handling complaints??

IUM S.IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)Send a private message

How am I insulting her

Helpless tenant

How am I name calling her

privet
privetasked

Does anyone feel or think that a royal commission is needed for the strata management industry and all associated with it?
There are many managing agents and others associated that are doing the wrong thing

Peace
Peace
See all IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) questions

Get an answer from our members and IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) representatives