4.3

85% · 48477 · 14%

Riley
RileySydney, NSW

Strata manager review

As a strata committee member I am totally satisfied with the service provided by our strata manager, Philip. In the four years I have been an owner, Philip has always responded promptly to any request as well as managing annual meetings, general meetings, urgent repairs and maintenance issues. Deanne has also worked efficiently and effectively with maintenance and repair issues. Their service makes my role on the strata committee run much more smoothly.
Nagy K.
Nagy K.Sydney, NSW

Mary Ghadmar is a Dedicated Strata Manager, she stand up by each and every owners corporation's rights

when I needed help as a committee member to defended myself from false allegation made up by one of the owners, Mary stood up behind me after a thorough investigation that she made and cleared my name from any wrong doings.
Leisa
LeisaSydney, NSW

Mary review

Our Strata Manager Mary is outstanding in all aspects of looking after our complex.

We are grateful for her promptness, knowledge and kindness she gives in all our transactions with her.

Rick H.
Rick H.

Very good service from IUM

I have been living in a unit managed by IUM for 15 months. Although I have had limited exposure eith them.in that time I have found them to.be prompt, courteous and professional in these dealings.
Nathan has always acted in a professional and diligent fashion.
Ala T
Ala T

I was impressed by the way he handle the owners without upsetting in the gentle manners

we had a pleasure dealing Nathan Ho.
Very professional ,very knowledge of Body Corporate subject.
Dani
DaniSydney, NSW5 posts

Melissa Thompson

Melissa is so dependable and efficient! You are never left waiting for a reply and she resolves problems promptly. Not happy with some others as I felt like queries were falling on deaf ears. I do wish fees were cheaper but when issues n property needs are addressed promptly n maintenance is of a good standard it’s more acceptable. Anyway Melissa is an asset to the company and we don’t want anyone else.
SPNO32970
SPNO32970

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Melissa Thompson

We owned the factory in Ingleburn for about 18 years and Melissa has been the Strata Manager for about 14 years. Melissa always returns your phone calls or emails promptly. The strata complex is 92 units with some owners who just do not or refuse to understand how strata laws work and Melissa dealt with their questions and miss understandings very well with professionalism and courtesy. The AGM and other meetings chaired by Melissa were always well controlled and timely. During our period of knowing Melissa it has been a pleasure and made our ownership relatively painless in comparison to the strata managers of our other properties. Therefore we would highly recommend Melissa to manage strata complex/blocks.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Amazing service

We have been dealing with IUM for many years and they have been nothing but professional and easy to work with. The Strata Managers are very prompt. Highly recommended!!
MSM
MSM

Nathan does a excellent job

I am very impressed with Nathan Ho , he is professional very easy to deal with .
JNJ
JNJSydney, NSW

Melissa Thompson ⭐️

Thanks for your outstanding professional service. It’s has been pleasant to have you managing our strata block. You’re excellent at what you are doing ❤️
Melinda A.
Melinda A.Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Admin staff are beyond brilliant!

Nothing is too much trouble. Polite, friendly helpful staff every time.
Every time I have to interact with Deanne, she is beyond helpful, prompt kind and nothing is too much effort for her.
I appreciate all she does for me, and how efficient she is. Every organisation needs a perfect Deanne. Thank you for making my job easier :)
Dorlene
DorleneSydney, NSW

Awesome

He Listens and understands. Quick to respond to emails and get things done fast
Yee
YeeSydney, NSW6 posts

Good strata manager

We have a very responsible strata manager (Nathan) who follows up on issues and stands his ground on issues our strata unit faces. Nathan is also fantastic to deal with. He also speak mandarin which is excellent for the owners who doesn’t speak English. If Nathan is not our strata manager, I would switch strata companies.
Janet Lee
Janet Lee

Strata Manager, Melissa Thompson

Melissa is both efficient and effective managing our 40 unit complex. She is always on top of our many requirements and continuously stays on top of obtaining quotes and contractors completing jobs. A delight to work with.

Frank
Frank

Please explain in detail how you perform the records inspections and the delivery of documents required by the owners

Victor Pullicino
Victor Pullicino

Yesterday I submitted my details with access code and password re SP 64824. How can I now access the info regarding my account. I managed yesterday but I forgot which web site I I have to log into. Please reply to [Email Removed]

So how much longer are you strata manager [Name Removed] [Content Removed]
[Name Removed] [Content Removed] to stalk me with her illegal surveillance of me and my partners coming and goings from the property plus everytime we make use of our garage? It's been over 2 months now and my real estate agent informed you straight away and requested you to tell her to remove the surveillance as we have the right to privacy at this property since we pay rent but you havent bothered getting back to her. And why do I receive a letter as soon as I put a camera up saying to "remove it as it contravenes both strata title legislation as well as sections of the privacy act!?" Do I not deserve the right to enjoy the privacy of my home or is it because strata title legislation doesn't apply in this situation because you've formed a prejudiced image of me or because you're so brainwashed with [Name Removed] [Content Removed] you're starting to forget to work in accordance with your companies policy of being unbiased when handling complaints??

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)   DM

How am I insulting her

Helpless tenant

How am I name calling her