IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

Absolutely fantastic

We have been living in a property under IUM for a while and they have been absolutely fantastic. Every time we have had to deal with them, they have been professional, understanding and helped us as much as they can. Recommend them.

Extremely happy with IUM services

Extremely happy and satisfied with the professional services provided by IUM strata. The staff is very friendly and polite and has got the best knowledge of how to evaluate the property financial management strategies. They communicated with me regularly through emails and calls and i highly recommend IUM to everyone in Australia .

I recently moved houses and thought the service I recieved from strata was outstanding. The strata manager was very polite, professional and answered all of my questions that I had. Thanks again!

Fraudsters. Cannot recommend for ANY Strata service

Failed to implement NCAT Orders to recover arrears. Provided add on services (i.e. not required) at exorbitant costs in our Strata. Stay away from them.
You will hear of them on the news in the near future. Most of the five star reviews they have are from people getting benefits from them, like contractors, tenants(not paying for services), friends and relatives

Very good service

Recently moved to ium strata from another agency (wont name them). Very satisfied with the service and professionalism from Jazmine who has been appointed by iumstrata as our manager. Finally someone who picks up the phone and deals with strata matters quickly and effectively. Thank you

Very Poor. Not recommended at all.

I've been living at 1 Boyd Street in Blacktown for 2 years. I've found the IUM very hard to reach. They don't fix things in time. Currently the entry gate is broken for 1 months and there are no intention to fix this. The common space lights are blacked out and they've not fixed it in the last 3 weeks. I'm just renting. If this was my property, I'd have surely removed them of this duty.

Their manager's are hard to reach as well. They never take calls when you call them.

So not impressed. No one should pick their service.

Quick and efficient Strata manager

We have been living here for 1 year. During this time we have found our IUM Strata manager and assistant to be very helpful. Communication was great and all our needs or issues where addressed quickly and efficiently.

Very happy with our Strata Manager

We have been living here 9 months now. During this time, we have been very happy with IUM and our Strata Manager. We have found them to be well organised, easy to contact and prompt. When we had to report a problem, the problem was immediately referred to a suitable tradesman and promptly repaired.

Very satisfied with my manager

I am currently invested in a unit that is managed by independent unit management and they are doing a wonderful job. Our strata manager is very efficient and is doing everything to keep us and the other unit owners happy.

Bldg under strata 7287

We have been dealing with IUM for many years now and since we have never been happy with the service. They keep changing our strata managers and its really hard for us if they do this. They are not helpful, problems and request are not being done after many phone calls and if they do probably after 4-6 months of chasing so frustrating... They just ignore us most of the time so i was really surprise to see that many people in this review are quite happy with their service which i dont understand . We are in the process of shopping around looking for a new strata that can give us a good service that we all deserve until [name removed] took over managing the property. We have her for more two years now i think and its the first that we have a strata manager for that long period & we prefer it like this. [name removed] is very friendly, she is switched on, she respond to my emails as soon as she could and she always acted promptly whenever we have requests which we appreciate it very much. She is very professional to deal with. If its not for her we probably look somewhere else.

My rating is 2 stars because of the unsatisfied previous experience with the management and its not because of our present strata manager, she is doing a great job and we are quite happy with it, and hoping for a better, long and more productive relationship in the future. I hope IUM as a company will continue to better their service so all their customers will be happy.

10+ Years servicing IUM STrata

I have been providing lawn maintenance and garden services to IUM Strata for over 10 years, through my business Two Chicks & A Lawnmower. They are very easy to work with, and provide suitable jobs with very little fuss. Their communication is one of the best I have encountered, very professional. I have been happy to work for them, and would be happy to continue working for them in the future.

Many Years of Service

IUM have been Strata Managers for our Owners Corporation for nearly sixteen years. They provide very good and effective management and advice, and are responsive and supportive in a positive and productive way when there are matters to be actioned or issues resolved. Most importantly, they are also pleasant to deal with.

Over 15 year’s servicing IUM

We have been providing professional building compliance reports to IUM for over 15 years and in that time have found them to be very easy to work with and focussed on helping the strata schemes under their management to remain compliant.

Very pleased with my experience

I've been asked by my strata manager to write a review about the service that I've reveied so far and i am more than happy to assist.
She is extremely effecient and energetic. I feel like i get proper attention being a client for ium.
Phone calls get returned promptly, work orders for repairs done promptly, the plan looked after very well. Thank you Jazmine!

10+ years providing grounds maintenance services for IUM

We have had the privilege of providing grounds maintenance services to IUM for over 10 years. Every strata manager we've dealt with over the years has been professional, courteous and understanding. We are very grateful for the work at the properties we are able to care for, and look forward to an ongoing stable relationship based on experience and trust.
Sincerely, SMS (Site Maintenance Services).

A professional company with friendly knowledgeable staff

I have been dealing with IUM Strata for over two years now and have found them to be very knowledgeable and friendly to deal with. The systems they have in place for the smooth running of the strata properties they manage are fantastic. I like the way they follow up on every issue. I would highly recommend them to manage any properties being large or small.

Great help would recommend

nothing but impressed with IUM so far. I have recommended them and would do so again.
Jeannie is doing a fantastic job and am very happy with her help and professionalism.

A1 service

Best strata company that i had to deal with... will recommend them to everyone. Strata Manager Aleksija is the best one tgere

I’m just so happy with independent strata

I’m excited to do a review for independent after my manager asked me to. She has been a pleasure to deal with and highly recommend her. The management are great and prices are very reasonable.

Independent is just great

Very good service from ium management and staff have helped me make the decision to stay with them for over 10 years. We have had nothing but pleasure of dealing with ium while they manage our two investment properties that are strata titled. very experienced and freidly, Jaz is great at what she does and we are very happy with her as our manager.