IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

4.4

Tobias.C

Tobias.CSydney, NSW

Great teamwork.

You have helped us out every step of the way.
Very polite and professional.
Our manager has been on top of our concerns and issues with our building.
We highly recommend ium for all your management needs.

Abishay B.

Abishay B.Sydney, NSW

Great service from ium

We’ve been dealing with IUM for quite some time now and we highly recommend them. Very professional company that has always been very helpful for us. Great service and highly recommended

Excellent Business

Have great customer service they are always wanting the best for their clients no matter what and are always willing to go beyond what is expected. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

IUM is my 'Goto'

Always quick to to resolve any issues or repairs in a professional and helpful manner

Contractors are friendly, polite and the finish is top notch!

We highly recommend IUM if you are looking for a reliable team for any building maintenance needs

Mel

Mel

Top notch customer service

I have lived in many strata properties and I’m so super impressed by IUM. Thank you for your professionalism and outstanding customer service. I highly recommend IUM to all my friends & family

Excellent service.

Excellent service and a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and polite workers who all provided great communication. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who needs building maintenance work completed.

Clay.

Clay.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding

We have had the most pleasant experience with IUM,
We had a tough time with our previous management outfit.
Thanks again to you all for your effort that you have already put in and your continued support.

Excellent professional service

The team at IUM always go above and beyond for their clients, and are extremely easy to work and liase with.

Exceptional service and a professional attitude at all times.

Highly recommended!

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Excellent work absolutely amazing work

These guys are amazing. Handle everything without fuss, get the job done I'm a busy person and they understood that and fit in with me! I am thrilled with the whole process! Was incredibly happy with my service, very satisfied with how I was treated too. Thank you guys!

Rachelle C

Rachelle C

Fantastic experience with outstanding customer service

We can not fault the team at IUM since we contracted them to oversee our strata needs. They go above and beyond everytime in a timely manner and always manage to get things done right the first time. Using high quality trades for any repairs has been a stand out for us too.
Highly recommend the services of IUM to anyone looking for strata management.
Thanks again team!

Glen M.

Glen M.Sydney, NSW

We would like to thank the staff at IUM for their continuing support and efforts involved in looking after us.
We have had a few bad experiences in the past and we are lucky to finally have found a trustworthy management team.

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Professional and reliable

We highly recommend the team at IUM for all your management needs,
The team at IUM has been professional and reliable and continue to impress us.
Their contractors have been wonderful to deal with.

Emily H.

Emily H.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service

IUM Strata has been an absolute delight to deal with. IUM strata is very efficient, responsive, professional and approachable to deal with.

Highly recommend IUM Strata to anyone wanting astounding service.

Merryn

MerrynSydney, NSW

Excellent Business

Such a great Business, they are willing to go beyond to help their customers to provide the best service! They ensure that their customers are first to provide great trust and service. Would 100% recommend them

Jarrod

JarrodSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We've been managed by the same company for the last 12 years and we've finally managed to get out of the contract with them. Appointing IUM has been the best thing that's happened to us, not only did they assist in a smooth transition and assist us with legal requirements with respect to moving, but they actually do a damn good job at Strata Management. We've met with the directors and senior management and they were all welcoming, the Strata Manager is doing a great job 3 months into managing our scheme. Highly recommended.

Really Bad

Takes their time in returning call, abusive emails to owners. 4 Strata managers in 6 months. Landed up in deficit in our account. Would not trust them ever. Thank goodness we changed agents.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

In my many years of Strata Living, I have not experienced a management service equalling IUM's quality and range of services. Their offices are located only 20 minutes away and they have often come out in person to provide advice and services in responding to our management needs and issues. And they have even done so outside of office hours and on weekends/public holidays in matters of urgency. Their services are professional and their staff always pleasant and graciously available. With their outstanding service to our strata plan over the past 20 years , I highly recommend IUM as a Strata Plan Managing Service.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ium have taken over the management of our scheme recently and have been extremely helpful and promt in arranging remedies for the building defects we had. Very happy with the service.

Aldo Muzi

Aldo MuziSydney, NSW

MOST FRAUDULENT

Evaded NCAT Orders;
Fabricated works and costs of repairs;
Zeroed levies arrears of lot owner accomplices;
Believe to be invincible, but guess what: THEY ARE NOT, but LAWFULLY liable of citizen's arrest underway.

yrolG

yrolGSydney, NSW

Very poor service

We have been with IUM for seven years and our experience in all that time is very poor management - we have been asking them to repair the crack on our back wall and we still haven't had it fixed. Seven years - and the defect is now huge. Everyone in our complex agree that we have to resort to hounding before we get anything done. Very poor indeed.

privet

privetasked

Does anyone feel or think that a royal commission is needed for the strata management industry and all associated with it?
There are many managing agents and others associated that are doing the wrong thing

Peace
Peace

Well, look at what the royal commission achieved with the banks, nothing. In-fact it tightened up lending and make it harder for home owners. What the Strata Industry needs is more consequences for wrongdoing and more power for Fair Trading to administer it. The managers we had before IUM took over were terrible, we tried to take them on with the help of the team at IUM but it was too complicated and too costly. Glad we made the change to IUM, they know their stuff and we've not had any issues with them.

Consumer

Consumerasked

I need help. I have the worst possible Strata Manager in IUM and extremely non responsive. Could someone please help? Whom should i go for legal advice? or how do i reach out to Jeff

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Thank you for your inquiry! So we can assist you further could you please email Daniel via strata@ium.com.au

Rich JEW f WARWICK F

Rich JEW f WARWICK Fasked

(MD) jeffy ! How in the earth you still do not know the proper address of SP 10555 and still do not know my proper name, but using the puppet Unit 20 secretary sending to me "Rich Jew visiting sinagogue ..., cockroach, ... & mental hospital" pictures ?
Do you still using "BLOCK" on my name and still "blocking" many other owners as well, as the employEE of more than 8000, jeffy ?
Page 12. Best wishes for the future !
"Rich Jew" from WARWICK FARM

Freesan
Freesan

Hello Jew
My dealings with IUM have been great. Have you tried speaking with Jeff? He is a brilliant guy who is very responsive. I've known him for over 7 years.

jeffy of course is a "BRILLIANT" jeffy ! jeffy is well known as the responsive "ENHANCER" !
Did you see the slogan of ium.com.au: ENHANCE PROTECT MANAGE
Is that right ? Read BETWEEN the lines Freesan !

Get an answer from our members and IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) representatives