IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management)

Jarrod

JarrodSydney, NSW

Experience

Very experienced strata manager who is very helpful. Always have the answers without needing to refer to legislation. Very impressed with the supportive service and knowledge of the industry they have.

Efficient service

I have been an owner with independent unit management for many years now. The IUM team are very responsive and deal with any queries quickly. Our complex is well run and maintained. Very happy with the IUM service

Good management service

We have recently had a change is strata management and it has been a smooth transition and our has been fantastic. Definitely the right decision to move the management of our strata plan to IUM.

Joseph F

Joseph FSydney, NSW

Great team

IUM is a great team to work with. They respond to all my emails very quickly and are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I am happy with their service. I have been with them for nearly 6 years and I do not plan on changing companies any time soon.

Greg T.

Greg T.Sydney, NSW

Very good strata service

I am a member of a committee where independent is managing the strata. I’m really pleased with the service, they are very responsible and quick to deal with queries. We are very happy that independent is managing our property and keeping the value where it should be.

Caterina S

Caterina SSydney, NSW

Great Service

IUM has provided great service by responding to emails promptly and addressing any of my concerns in a timely manner. Team members are friendly and helpful and customer-focused. Thank you to IUM.

James Woods

James WoodsSydney Surrounds, NSW

They know how to manage

I've been asked to write a review about my experience with Independent, they've been managing out Owners Corporation for over 15 years and i am extremely happy with everything they offer. We've had the same manager for nearly 10 years now, she is wonderful, the service is competitively priced. Thankyou for the opportunity to review.

Anne

Anne Sydney, NSW

Committed to service

I have been thoroughly impressed at how well they have managed my property. I have found IUM to be extremely attentive and committed to providing outstanding service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to source a reliable partner in strata management.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Great team ium

I have had the pleasure of allowing ium manage our industrial strata plan for over 10 years now and cant fault them. Very experienced and professional. Very happy with the service

Stephen S

Stephen SSydney, NSW

Strata experience

In my dealings and experiences with independent strata unit they have been very good and pleasant to deal with. My manager Melissa is very professional and always gets back to me when I have an enquires

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Very good managers

I have recently had the pleasure of working with Independent to move our strata to them, it has now been 3 months under their management and I am delighted with their service. They are very professional and just get things done, extremely pleased to make the decision to move to IUM.

Dee

Dee

Great service and quick to respond

Brent is fantastic and Easy to deal with. Replies back to emails quickly, he is also quick to sort out what is needed. He also knows what he is talking about.

Sam Dawood

Sam DawoodSydney, NSW

Great service from IUM team

I'm a recent customer of IUM and i can't say i've had better service from any other company. They are professional and very easy to deal with from the getgo, the transition was very easy from the old agent to IUM, they helped us through the whole way (even though it took an NCAT order to get the records back!)
Highly recommended.

AshleighIllawarra, NSW

Unusually well-run company

We have been a supplier for IUM Strata for several years and have found every interaction with them to be efficient, professional, highly honest and trustworthy. We would recommend them to anyone.

ashorey

ashoreySydney, NSW

Best In Town

Previously, our complex used to be without a strata agent and we had so many issues. Until IUM were appointed as our managing agent. Since they took over, our complex for the first time ever all owners are financial and we have funds in our capital works fund. They have done an amazing job and always placing the owner first. They are also always keeping the owners in communication. We can now move forward. Thank you IUM for everything you’ve done for our complex.

Professional and Supportive

IUM are very professional and supportive. They are a great organisation who are always on hand with valuable constructive support. There were a few questions and concerns that I had and their responses were always quick and efficient providing me with the best possible solution and services.

Xquisite S.

Xquisite S.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

We have been with IUM for a few years now and since we have been with them, their service has been excellent.
Their continued level of additional services, far exceed what we have previously experienced. Thank you to the entire team!

Nella Molluso

Nella MollusoSydney, NSW

Terrible

Very unhappy with Independent Unit Management, nothing gets done, and nothing gets followed up, hoping to change strata manager. I really don't know why they charge a fee when the service is so bad I feel like taking over and doing it my self.

Donna-Marie Roser

Donna-Marie RoserSydney, NSW

Customer Service /Response

I certainly would highly recommend IUM for all your Strata needs. Fast & responsive with anything asked. Philip was an absolute delight. Will be providing a friend their details for future benefit also

Jasmine. C

Jasmine. CSydney, NSW

Incredibly helpful and responsive!

IUM was very professional handling my requests. They demonstrated professionality and great communication when answering my many questions. They are always very patient and always make sure my concerns are fully answered and their services are always exceptional!

Consumer

Consumerasked

I need help. I have the worst possible Strata Manager in IUM and extremely non responsive. Could someone please help? Whom should i go for legal advice? or how do i reach out to Jeff

Ashleigh

Thank you for your inquiry! So we can assist you further could you please email Daniel via strata@ium.com.au

Rich JEW f WARWICK F

Rich JEW f WARWICK Fasked

(MD) jeffy ! How in the earth you still do not know the proper address of SP 10555 and still do not know my proper name, but using the puppet Unit 20 secretary sending to me "Rich Jew visiting sinagogue ..., cockroach, ... & mental hospital" pictures ?
Do you still using "BLOCK" on my name and still "blocking" many other owners as well, as the employEE of more than 8000, jeffy ?
Page 12. Best wishes for the future !
"Rich Jew" from WARWICK FARM

Freesan
Freesan

Hello Jew
My dealings with IUM have been great. Have you tried speaking with Jeff? He is a brilliant guy who is very responsive. I've known him for over 7 years.

jeffy of course is a "BRILLIANT" jeffy ! jeffy is well known as the responsive "ENHANCER" !
Did you see the slogan of ium.com.au: ENHANCE PROTECT MANAGE
Is that right ? Read BETWEEN the lines Freesan !

Get an answer from our members and IUM Strata (Independent Unit Management) representatives