Victoria Body Corporate Services

Victoria Body Corporate Services

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Victoria Body Corporate Services

Abbey Williams customer service 10/10

Prompt email response, preferred outcome and had my charges removed based on good faith. Abbey Williams was understanding, and we got the end result we were after. Thank you for your assistance

Poor customer service

Poor customer service all round. Doesn't acknowledge emails that contain simple requests. Takes months to recover buildings keys. Lightning quick to email bills. Constantly changing property managers. Managers struggle to interpret basic property law.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Offer of help

I would definitely recommend Victoria Body Corporate services and I would especially like to thank Jake for kindly offering his help with a situation regarding our OC he had no obligation whatsoever to me but his kindness to help someone he doesn’t know but can see we are being treated badly is much appreciated many thanks Jake (:

QUICK & PROMPT

I had an issue with my levy. Spoke to Abbey Williams and i must admit i was pleasantly surprised at her quick, prompt, professional response. Then followed up immediately with a detailed email with my issue resolved.
MUCH APPRECIATED ABBEY!!!!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Victoria Body Corporate Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Simone Lucas of VCBS Southern Communities was very helpful in assisting with a levy notice issue that arose when we had overlooked payment. Thank you Simone for your prompt attention to this matter.

WISH is COUNTERFEIT
WISH is COUNTERFEIT

Excellent customer service

Brodie from the VBCS keys department handled my urgent query with excellent customer service skills and care. From the moment we spoke on the phone to the time the order was placed there was less than 30min. Thanks so much for making my day :-)

Thankyou Abbey Williams, you are a star!

I had a long standing problem that occurred in the early Covid days when it was very difficult to contact people. Just recently I tried again and thanks to Abby Williams and her quick response this is now fixed.
I am very pleased.

Shuo
ShuoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always very helpful! Thank you!

A big thank you to Abbey Williams who helped us to solve a OC levy matter. The team of vbcs always take quick action on to all matters! Thanks again!

Responsible and fair!

Catrine is very efficient. Quick response, attention to the smallest details. Very knowledgeable on subjects concerning the property. Thank you Catrine for job well done and help to all of us

Excellent customer service

We had a mix up of payments using wrong references and Abbey and the team were very helpful and in helping us resolve the issue in a timely manner. Very happy with the process and the outcome.

Perfect

Thank you Brodie for your excellent service, friendly and helpful. Brodie has tried her best to help me out with the matter, well and quick response in communication.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive and fair

Simone Lucas considered my request and acted promptly and fairly on it. Service was professional and I am happy with the end result. Thank you Simone for your good customer service.

Nicola H.
Nicola H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast response and quick resolution

I had a bank issue which was quickly resolved with overdue fees waived. I was dealing with Simone and she provided great customer service and was very prompt with her support.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly

I received a call back as promised after leaving voicemail. Abbey was extremely helpful in supplying information I needed fairly urgently. I also enjoyed her pleasant, friendly attitude. Thank you Abbey

Great Customer Service

Many thanks to Simone for prompt follow up to a query raised over a Levy Notice. Clarification response received back within minutes explaining the discrepancy & how to proceed. Great work!