Chung at VBCS

Hi Angelo,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Chung. It's greatly appreciated and I know Chung will be very happy to receive this.

Hayley C.

Hayley C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great Community Manager makes VBCS great.

Avinash Trilochun is our new Community Manager and he's been nothing short of amazing since he took over from his predecessor. Avinash has been extremely helpful and actions all requests almost immediately. 5 stars from me. So thankful for his support, especially in these unsettling times.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 stars for Alice Ferre, our new manager, but only 3 for VBCS

Since Alice Ferre took over as our manager, she has been absolutely brilliant: proactive and very responsive. But before this we had many months of effectively no support, due to a succession of incredibly short-term managers, a very long leave of the last manager and then only patchwork support from other obviously overworked managers who tried to pick up the pieces. I hope we will get a reduction in our fees to reflect this and that Alice will be our long term manager and can help us get back on track with the many urgent and serious problems with the property. Thank you Alice for your great work.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Alice. It's greatly appreciated and I know she will be very happy to receive this.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Victoria Body Corporate Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Martin Batt

Martin Batt

Quality Service

In recent years we have had good, high quality service provided by Victoria Body Corporate Services. Ever since Rawand Kaka has been appointed as our Owners Corporation Manager, we have had good response to our issues and been able to get work undertaken on our common property areas in an effective and timely manner.

Hi Martin,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Rawand and VBCS. It's greatly appreciated and I know he will be very happy to receive this.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accessible and helpful

Chung Siang Choo is our current property manager and has been very pro-active in assisting and resolving a long standing matter regarding our intercom. A friendly phone manner, a positive approach and receptive to issues when they are raised. I have been very thankful for his input, and for his timely responses to calls and emails. He has been a pleasure to deal with, and I hope he will continue to assist us going forward.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jake is very helpful

Jake has been our manager and is very helpful with any issues in our building and has always been easy to contact. I’d happily stay with Vic Body Corp if Jake is the manager of our property.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Jake and VBCS. It's greatly appreciated and I know he will be very happy to receive this.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Chez

ChezMelbourne

Recommending Chung Siang Choo

Chung Siang Choo has been our Body Corporate Manager for quite some years now. Professional & welcoming - with him the process is easy & efficient. Either answers our questions or comes back to us in a timely manner. And he enjoys our hospitality at our Annual General Meeting! Would recommend as a Body Corporate Manager & good bloke!

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wayne & Jake

Wayne has successfully taken over from another excellent Manager -Jake, & replies promptly, understands the issues & attends to matters fully. Unfortunately the owners are useless here in our small block of 4 & are unfit in making decisions. The Act needs to change to allow Managers to give advice & recommendations as my Owners ignore every bit of advice.
For VBCS - I would like to see less turnover in Managers for consistency.

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to hear Wayne and Jake are delivering the high standards of service we pride ourselves on. They will be thrilled to receive this review!

Warwick S.

Warwick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rawand Your The Best!

Our Body Corp Manager Rawand has been amazing. Ever since we changed to Vic Body Corp, He has always been consistent, gives professional service and is always prompt with follow ups. Its a great feeling to finally have a property manager that makes you feel like you not just a number.

Hi Warwick,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Rawand will be thrilled to hear he's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

markeboAU

Hail damage issue

Hail damage happened two months ago and no action has yet been taken, some appartments are at the stage of been unliveable with ceilings and lighting now very dangerous, one month I thought it was poor now it’s well beyond my comprehension!

markebo

I am still flabbergasted by all involved, I believe you should review your shocking procedures . The email is more red tape and no resolve . You Simply can not give a date that the leaks will be rectified after all this time.
[Content Removed]

Nerida Peters

Nerida PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Telephone calls

Jake is excellent at getting back with my calls and explains my queries well. He is pleasant and easy to talk to. He has only been with VBCS as our manager for a short while, however I am happy with him and hopes he keeps on as our manager.

Hi Nerida,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Jake will be thrilled to hear he's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

K. Munson

K. MunsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our new Community Manager

Mr Prashant Pawar our Community Manager is always available to give advice and takes suitable action
when needed,correct services for whatever the job may be.He is prompt regarding enquiries and well versed in his knowledge and idiosyncracies of the building structure and the occupants.He is also prompt regarding queries and processes, and takes the time to explain situations, often hiring local trades people.

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experiences and leave a positive review. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Prashant.

Dedicated Community Manager

April Pokino, our Community Manager, has a professional, helpful and cheerful approach to what appears to be a demanding and frustrating job. April has embraced her role and being our fourth Community Manager in as many years has developed a good relationship even though she must have confronted much angst from property owners in her portfolio due to many changes in Managers. We would like to think April will remain our Community Manager in the future.

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

We are pleased to hear you are happy with the efficient and professional service from April and know you are in good hands. Thank you for your kind words.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Body Corporate management

Since having April as our BC contact person and manager at VBCS I am totally satisfied with the service. April goes out of her way to follow up queries and help us with any problems or clarifications on BC issues. Exceptional service.

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation of April and our services. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond all expectations

Alice has.only recently taken over the management of this property but in that short time has demonstrated a wealth of knowledge and a very strong aptitude to managing/settling problems as they arise in a most professional manner
David Rew

Annoyed in St Kilda East

Annoyed in St Kilda EastGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

VBCS is the worst Service Management Company I have ever dealt with

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

VBCS is an ongoing Scam, a Crooked company of thieves and incompetents

I own a 2 bedder in a block of 12, Body Corp managed by residents. Quarterly $300. $20K in reserve. I own a one bedder a suburb down, block of 12, pay $370 a quarter, constant "special levies" as much as $400 dollars each, reserve in deficit of thousands. Why can't VBCS count? Why don't they give value for money? Why is my residence nice but my rental is a squalid crap hole? Why do they pay exorbitant wages to their owners? Do not use this company and be very careful about others in the industry as they are crooked, steal money, and don't so what they claim to do.

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

Performance of Aife as VBCS Manager of the property at 26 Tennyson St Elwood Vic

I find Aife quick to assist and respond Property Manager . Met her on site , 26 Tennyson st Elwood, as she was keen to see and know what issues she was dealing with .
She is doing an excellent job in
obtaining quotes etc , and following matters up , so required works can be carried out.
Tad Committee Member .

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

Prashant Pawar has raised the standard of service delivery for our block

Attentive, efficient and quick service - much improved, Prashant's manner is pleasant and calming.
Thanks Prashant ! I hope VBCS make sure they are resourcing their business appropriately so you will stay.

Hi Lisa,

Above and beyond

Although I’m not entirely impressed at VBCS and the high staff turnover and frequent change of managers Just as they get to understand the property, Prashant has been working tirelessly to deal with the backlog - above and beyond.

Hi Emma,
Thank you for honest feedback and review. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Prashant.
Regards,