EXCELLENT Response email.

Excellent. As a maintenance person i emailed invoice. Unaware the manager had changed, Rosin immediately replied passing my email to the new manager and supplying their details
Great communication
Thankyou

Hi Geoff,
Thank your kind review. I'll be sure to pass this on to Rosin.
Best regards,

Unhappy  O C Chairperson

Unhappy O C ChairpersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissapointed So many managers in 12 months

How can a Manager from Queensland Know or care what he is authorising E.G.[Name Removed]
when authorising a crucial and costly decision in Melbourne
This has been a costly exercise for our O C
Not happy with Managers who turn up at A G M and then are no longer with company to answer queries
on their report of Minutes

Val

Terrible useless will raise at agm to move asap

Terrible service frome some of the body Corp managers no service
Very rude. And shared my personal information with third parties without concent
And will be moving my portfolio to another body Corp
You contact me on messenger
Under the same name as I logged in with
Ayman was good the new manger I would never recommend except run

Val

No one has contacted me I sent you my number
Just talk no action 55 managers
And nothing gets done except rip of people

cteeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Body Corporate, need major improvement in service and strata management

Happy OC member

Happy OC memberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We have had a lot of different community managers over the years...

...and the service has been less than ordinary with some of them but kudos to Callum Wilson for his consistent prompt service and proactive work. His experience is obvious as noted by his suggestions and feedback and doesn't wait to be directed for everything by the OC. 5 stars for his work.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leye Petersen

Leye is a very professional Manager
Nothing is a problem and he is always available for advice on issues and concerns. Everything is undertaken in a timely manner
Thanks Leye

SamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Body Corp in Melbourne

VBCS has provided the lowest level of service available, if any. For 18 months the committee has being trying to get them to start the works we have had quoted for extreme safety issues with the building and they have delayed, changed managers, provided no responses & continued to charge management fees with still no start to the projects which now are $10k more. VBCS and it’s staff are negligent, provide no management of property and appear to have no senior management staff that are able to deal with matters of serious breach.

Sami

I have not received the private message as you suggest. No surprise there really

Dan Obrien

Dan ObrienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service Needs Improvement

Not pleased with having 6 managers over past year. Things delayed due to relief managers having to catch-up. Receipts also misplaced, lack of consistency and frustrating. Does not instill confidence

Marilena

MarilenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic prompt service

Jerry Gu is very prompt with his responses and strives to please his clients 100% at all times.
He always responds to my messages within 24 hours.
The best contact I have ever had at VBSC

Alan Non-tech

Alan Non-techGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jerry Gu - OC manager

Our units have been with VBCS in all the time that I have lived here - 19 years, some of the managers that have looked after our portfolio have been mediocre in their assistance with any concerns we have had but I am very satisfied with the pleasant and helpful manner that our concerns are being dealt with by our current manager Jerry Gu, I very much hope that he will be handling our units for a long time.

Great service from Leye, Community Manager

Leye at the VBCS has been incredibly responsive and helpful in assisting with issues or general advice related to my property. His advice is accurate, fair and clear. I am always confident when I contact Leye that he will do his best to ensure a prompt resolution of any issue. His communication is pleasant and respectful. Appreciate your efforts Leye!

Jerry Gu

Jerry is very helpful and proactive on many occasions in my dealings with him an VBCS.
He is a stand out example of a OC manager, many others could well do with his skill setband positive attitude.

Happy Client

Happy ClientGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Community Manager, Jerry Gu

Our apartment complex in St Kilda is managed by our Community Manager, Jerry Gu. Jerry has been great with responding to e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner. He has always been respectful, professional and had transparent and open communication with us. We have had communication difficulties with other VBCS community managers in the past but Jerry has certainly made up for this. Thanks for all of your help with "getting things done" Jerry!

Hi,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Jerry will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to him.

Solid Service from new Community Manager

Since our new manager (Jerry Gu) has taken over services provided have been proactive, timely and consistent. Communication has been excellent and any problems / issues with the property have have been dealt with efficiently

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jerry.

Zhang

ZhangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New manager gives exceptional customer service

The Body Corporation changes manager so frequently in last a few years, I felt not know who I could contact when there was problem need to be addressed. However, after Jerry taken over our property manager role, things are changing. He proactively contacted us. Within a few weeks, he has been attending number of issues and acting on promptly, really helpful and professional, amazing service!

Mata HariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Body Corporate Management Ever! Read Google Reviews!

Mata Hari

Hello, instead of a generic reply tell me your name & number & I will contact you.

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

There is extensive rorting of Maintainence for Body Corporations by dodgy exploitive tradesman who have very naive Maintainence comittees. VBCS has no proper controls to prevent this rorting thus resulting in exsessive Body Corporate Fees , Insurnace and Maintainence Levys

Marcus

I have not rceived any messages from VBCS ???

Hi Marcus,
Thank you for replying to our private message. We have sent you another private message and hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
VBCS

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Greg G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism in Body Corp Management

Rawand Kaka is highly professional with excellent relationship and communication skills.
He is prompt in attending to issues and ensuring matters are resolved. He is friendly, conscientious, knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him and VBCS for Body Corporate Management.

Vivs

VivsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from this management company. Incompetence plus!