Victoria Body Corporate Services

Victoria Body Corporate Services

VBCS's service is first class

Have been working with VBCS for a number of years now, find their property managers are brilliant to work with. Prompt and organise. They care about the outcomes of their clients.
Working together we have built strong relationships and have great communication together

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience working with the VBCS team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We understand the importance of building strong relationships and collaboration to create a better lifestyle for people living and invested in communities. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

seamless transfer

Our property has recently transferred from another owners corporation to Victoria body corporate. The whole process we were dealing with a young man, Joe latte. He was great with answering our questions i would definitely recommend Joe's services to my friends.

Hi Frank, Thank you for your great feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. It is great to hear you can recommend us based on your own experiences! I will be sure to share your comments with Joe and the rest of the team. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Prompt Service

A BIG thank you to our OC manager Hasitha Ranasinghe who has provided us with prompt and very efficient service as well as initiative and reliability in the 2-3 years he has been in this role for us. Furthermore his thorough knowledge of the OC Act has helped to guide our committee on many occasions.

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience working with Hasitha. It's great to hear he has been providing you and your community with the support you need. He takes pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and I will be sure to pass your comments onto Hasitha. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Communication failures

Issues our body corporate directors have asked VBCS to address remain unresolved literally for years.

*The simple project to have public-facing signage on the building replaced goes unfinished for more than a year.
*Emails to community managers, and their managers, left unanswered.
*Requests to pass on information to building insurers ignored.
*Essential Safety Measures Reports for the building left out-of-date for four years.

Hi Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, VBCSHi Stephen, Thank you again for reaching out. VBCS is currently liaising with all Directors, to agree and clarify the works that are currently pending, and are working towards resolving these issues. Best regards, VBCS

Useless!

Currently have a pole positioned within my designated car park preventing me from being able to park my car. Have had a tradesman sent out by my property manager to confirm that the pole was within my car park and nothing else productive has been done! Been told that each owner owns the 4m above their allocated space, therefore everyone needs to agree to have it removed.

Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, VBCS

Fees worse than the banks

This company is such a joke that I am going to sell my unit to rid myself of them. Where in the history of anything has it been reasonable to charge anyone close to $230 to send automated emails for a $900 levy. They have no issue sending you automated emails demanding more money but never respond to emails or calls when you try to speak to someone.

Hi Rusty, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, VBCS

Callum Great Strata Manager

Callum is amazing, honest and genuine. Understands what needs to be done and great communication. I highly recommended for buildings, no matter how many lots. Thank you Callum Wilson for the great service and looking forward to a bright future.

Hi Dean, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Callum takes pride in giving outstanding service to his customers, and its customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Callum. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Incompetence at its finest

They charge $72 to send an e-mail. They don't care for the property unless they absolutely have to and even then they will do as little as possible and then have the nerve to charge exorbitant fees.

Hi TCC, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, VBCS

Fantastic Building Manager !

I would like to thank Matt Downing at the VBCS for his hard work, diligence and continual advice to our committee. The results speak for themselves, the building is looking outwardly better and the core maintenance is now finally occurring. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt to any strata community looking for a new manager!

Hi Simon, Reading your review has made my day! Thank you for your great feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. It is great to hear you can recommend us based on your own experiences! I will be sure to share your comments with Matt. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.Thanks Richard

Great AGM

I would like to compliment Prudence Tait on a well run Annual General Meeting last week. Prudence's professionalism is much appreciated by our committee and it was a pleasure to finally meet.

Hi Mandy, Thank you for your great feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. We are looking forward to further strengthening our relationship with yourself and the whole committee. I will be sure to share your comments with Prudence. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Can't do enough to help

I strongly recommend Matt Elmer as a community manager! He has always been proactive and approachable with any issues I have had in my dealings with him. Thank you Matt and VBCS.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience working with Matt. He takes pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and I will be sure to pass your comments on to Matt. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

They care about their suppliers and not about their customers

Have been with VBCS for last 11 years. Had two major issues which included insurance claims through strata insurance. They are the worst at stalling and taking side of the supplier over the customer. I’ve had to challenge and escalate and I feel like they have a deal or commission with their suppliers.

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to reach out and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We would like the opportunity to look into the points you have raised. For us to do so would you be able to let us know the address of the property, the lot number and the best way for us to contact you? Please feel free to private message your details. We hope to hear from you soon, Best regards, VBCS

A work in progress - gradually developing an ongoing relationship based on open communication.

Our Property has had a new OC almost every 12 months which makes continuity and consistency and a major issue. In the past I have felt that I am constantly playing 'catch up' and not all issues are addressed. What I appreciated greatly was the time Alan gave to have an actual site visit (the first we have had in 12 years). During the visit we were able to have constructive conversations and come up with strategic plans regarding the issues of our property - which have been complex and difficult. We were then able to work together to come up with a list of things that needed to be done. What is vital now is that Alan keeps those lines of communication open and we get through that list. I appreciate continual communication and updates - as we have some very tricky and volatile owners that make OC's job extremely tough. I also appreciate Alan's ongoing support during 'tricky; incidents - and sincerely hope that we can continue working together in a positive, constructive and supportive manner.

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear you have found stability and have been able to get the ball rolling with Alan's support. Building harmonious communities can be "tricky" and its a proverbial pat on the back to know that together we are all moving in the right direction. Again, thank you for your insightful feedback. Best regards, Richard Eastwood - General Manager, VBCS

Arrears Notice Fee: $86.90 charged by Victoria Body Corporate Services

VBCS charged $86.90 in the name of Arrears Notice Fee. This is completely appalling and unreasonable. Does other Strata Management Corporate apply the same level of the fee in this regard?

Hi Maryanne Z, We have sent you a private message, and would like to look into the points you have raised. Hope to hear from you soon, Best regards, VBCS

Minimising Stress

Over recent years I have been so lucky to have an excellent an excerienced OC Manager to work with & handle some difficult situations at our property. Hasitha has been so professional & honest with all our problems that needed to be sorted out. It is very reassuring & just brillant to have the work sorted. His industry knowledge is outstanding, unfortunately it is needed often as we have some odd problems that need to be dealt with.He is quick to handle anything that comes along.
I would highly recommend Hasitha.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Hasitha takes pride in giving outstanding service his clients and its customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Hasitha. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Woefull service and Slow to respond to any request

Having multiple properties I have had exposure to many Body Corp management companies.
VBCS is by far the worst and don't seem to understand they are there and employyed by the OWNERS.
Any request is slow to be addressed and they only seem keen to send out escallating notices even after being told of a change of address.
Seem to think the only form of communication is snail mail and never thought of email or a mobile phone?
Months after informing them of a change of address with out any I had to follow them up, then they sent me an account for reminder notice charges TO the old address!
Manager seem to change on a regular basis and seem to get even less interested or exprienced staff each time.
Would not reccomend them and will be pushing for a BC Vendor review at the next BC meeting

Good morning, We have just sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you soon, Best regards, VBCS

Excellent service from VBCS

Our small OC (12 units) has been managed by VBCS for over ten years. During this period we have had several different Property Managers. I am happy to say our current Manager, Hasitha Ranasinghe, is exceptionally efficient. All our issues are dealt with promptly - this always makes for excellent outcomes. Communication is the key and Hasitha responds to our queries clearly and efficiently.

Our OC Committee would highly recommend VBCS.

Hi JayBee, Reading this review has made my day! It is great to hear you can recommend us based on your own experiences. Hasitha will be happy to hear of your high praise. He works very diligently and it will provide him with great encouragement to keep doing what he is doing. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Finally got what we needed

Finally got what we needed with Brit. Fantastic and so easy to work with to get a result. OCs are hard to manage with so many different expectations especially in our over 35 apartment block. Brit does with ease. Please to work work

Hi KA T2609, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. Receiving feedback means a great deal to us, it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. I will be sure to pass on to Brit! Thank you again, Richard Eastwood - General Manager, Southern Communities.

A1 Service

I own a number of apartments in Melbourne & are managed by a few different owners corporation management companies. VBCS are by far the best of the lot. I have had dealing with Adam in their Business Development Department as well as Brit Heatley as our manager & they are both extremely professional, hard working individuals who provide quality service and realistic expectations which is a welcome surprise in this industry. Thanks for all your hard work & dedication Adam & Brit

Hi Karl, Thank you for your excellent comments. We are glad to hear that we are proving the old stereotype wrong and now setting the standards high. We strive to deliver smart solutions to create a better lifestyle for people living and invested in communities. We are so glad to hear your customer experience has been just that. I will be sure to share your feedback with Adam and Brit. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood - General Manager, Southern Communities.

Excellence in service

We have had service from this organization for several yesrs and find their personalized approach exceptional. In particular Brit is available any time we need her which os not always the case in this industry. Thank you and thank you Brit.

Hi Rohan m, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. Receiving feedback means a great deal to us, it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. I will be sure to pass on to Brit. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.