Anna Louise

Anna LouiseMelbourne

Making life easier

Kat Lhotsky from VBCS recently helped me with a query. She was really wonderful, going out of her way to be proactive and helpful.

I had never contacted a body corporate before and was a little worried that my query might go to some impersonal place and take ages to be answered.

Instead it was so good as Kat came back to me really quickly, checked some things and then resolved them.

So nice to come across someone efficient and friendly.

Anna Louise Brown

Alan

Alan

A diamond in the rough

Jake galea is an example to most other managers.
Having dealt with vbcs in other properties normally no responses or many times follow up.Jake is fast efficient and friendly in communication.
We are very lucky to have him as opposed to others in vbcs generally who are difficult

Unit Owner

Unit OwnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mr Prashant Pawar - OC manager

This is the first time I have ever expressed my satisfaction with VBCS service or rather the service of one of my OC managers from your organisation (partly because I have had no reason to do so before). The OC manager of 27-29 Dalgety st Mr Prashant Pawar has been fantastic! He has been working over and above expectations and that I have never been able to say about any OC manager before (neither from your company or any other).

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Victoria Body Corporate Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Wayne Suriawinata - Polite, Caring & Reliable

Nash

Nash

Above and beyond service

We recently needed a very quick turnaround for some documentation for the sale of our property and Sharon Milner went above and beyond what we expected to get it to us very quickly.

We are so grateful. Thanks again Sharon.

Hi Nash,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Sharon. I will certainly pass on your kind comments as I know she will be thrilled to receive this!

Excellent Service. Responsive and Professional

I like the way they manage the building. When you send them an email asking any questions, they reply within a couple of hours and resolve the query. On top of it, they manage the funds very well at the same time maintaining the building in a good position.

Graham d.

Graham d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Barbara provided a friendly, efficient and responsive service throughout. It was a pleasure to deal with her because she made everything easy and seamless. I highly recommend her management service.

Andrea

AndreaVictoria

Gaby Has Been a Breath of Fresh Air

Have had very poor experience with VBCS until Gaby took over the management of our property, just under 12 months ago. She has been an absolute star and has worked through the myriad of issues that were outstanding in a methodical fashion with great outcomes. She is an asset to the organisation and the property. Thanks Gaby.

David S.

David S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Vi L is a highly responsive, professional and excellent property manager.
Had a problem with water damage and Vi worked with myself as the owner, my rental manager, the tenant and the Body Corporate in resolving a difficult matter successfully for all parties.

Alice

AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero star if I’m allowed to give

Melissa C the building manager has been no help at all in assisting me getting a replacement remote. It has been over 4 months since I placed an order and I still did not receive a remote that works to open the carpark gate or get me access to my apartment floor. After countless emails and delayed replies from Melissa and the keys department, she suggested I should get the keys programmed by the security company myself. There is no help whatsoever from her as the building manager. I’m extremely disappointed and frustrated with this service I paid for.

Smarter Communities T.Victoria Body Corporate Services

Jake Tudor Owners Corporation Manager Review, he comes highly recommended.

Jake is highly organised, responsive and a great manager.
We could not speak any highly enough of his services in which he provides to his customers.
Keep up the great work Jake!!!!!

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Jake. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know he will be thrilled!

Elwood Property

Elwood PropertyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adam Diamond - Professional Service

Our property recently engaged VBCS. From the outset discussions with Adam Diamond were very professional. This included providing information, prompt responses to queries and respectful interactions in setting up the new arrangements.

Olga Ogden

Olga OgdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jake T - Thank you

Jake is a great manager and always responds to my emails and calls within a suitable time. We have had lots of managers in the years and Jake is the best yet. Thank you Jake.

Hi Olga,

vicsta

vicstaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wayne Suriawinata Great OC Manager

Wayne is an excellent OC Manager. Our committee are extremely happy with the prompt manner Wayne attends to our needs. Always helpful.
Thanks for your great work Wayne.
Cheers
Vicky Gruppetta

Hi Vicsta,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Wayne. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know he will be thrilled!

merv j.

merv j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avinash Triohun

I would like it noted that Avinash is the best Manager that has looked after my property to date, he is prompt in his responses to any quires I make and always does what he says he is going to do. I feel comfortable knowing the building in which I have my apartment is in Avinash's hands.

Kind regards
Merv Johnston

Committee member

Committee memberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and spot on service

Wayne suriawinata is a very good problem solver. His work is very accurate, detailed and quick. He deliver what was promised. Very happy with the service and out of my expectations.

Hi,
Thank you for your glowing review of Wayne! We work hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make his day! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Troy assisted me this afternoon to resolve a billing issue we found confusing. He was patient, thorough and extremely helpful. Troy offered absolutely excellent service. Thank you Troy, greatly appreciated.

Hi Deb,
It's great to hear that Troy was able to assist you with your billing issue. Thank you for taking the time to recognise his hard work. We really appreciate your kind review of our services.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Great customer service

Troy at VBCS was patient and thorough in sorting out our billing queries - as well as getting the job done properly, his friendliness meant that we got into some further issues and fixed them as well. Appreciated!

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wayne Suriawinata

Wayne is always so polite, professional and delivers what he says and on time. He has been the driving force for our residents not changing our Managing Agents. His confidence and policy knowledge is outstanding. So happy dealing with Wayne on any matter. Annie

Devorah

DevorahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service falls very short of expectations

Numerous requests for building maintenance by owner and managing agents have been ignored. A problem of mildew on interior wall of my unit, which is a health hazard to my tenants, was reported to the body corporate on 1 September 2020 and is still outstanding 6 month hence, at the end of February 2021.

Hello Devorah,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the concerns you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.
VBCS