Verifiedebcm.com.au🏆 2024 Award

95% · 45225 · 5%

Extensive services
Prompt service
Great communication
See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jan Edwards
Jan Edwards2 posts

Immediate response

I would like to say how impressed I was with Katie Nash on the phone just now. She knew my business without being prompted and sent me my requested information immediately. I was SO impressed and it was very helpful for me to have the information straight away. Show reply
Mikaela P.
Mikaela P.

Very helpful

Quick response and very helpful. Great speaking with Katie Nash Show reply
Tina T.
Tina T.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy client

I sent an email requesting some information and Katie Naish very kindly returned my email very promptly with the information needed Show reply
Wafa C.
Wafa C.3 posts

Excellent service

I'm so happy, appreciate and Thankful for the type of service I've got it from Katie Naish, she was so patient, kind and polite with me in all the information I was needed ❤️ thanks so much, it's really excellent service Show reply
nicolej
nicolej

Quick response with v good news!

I easily submitted my application online for our body corporate committee to consider and it was actioned so quickly, with Lisa Pasterfield at Earnst Body Corporate Management very promptly sending me the great news of the outcome :-) Show reply
Jillian Rayner
Jillian RaynerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I was provided prompt service for my request and even further support was provided with a statement I can use for my tax from Katie Naish, it is refreshing to receive such great service thank you Show reply
Graham
Graham

Outstanding, prompt and professional service

Katie Naish was of great help today. She provided friendly and professional support with my query. Thank you Katie. Well done! Show reply
Alan B.
Alan B.2 posts

That was great service that I received today

thank you Katie Naish for your excellent and prompt service today, much appreciated , regards Alan Blandford Show reply
JoshMelbourne2 posts

Disappointing Would never recommend

I’ve been trying to get in contact with Tania D I’ve left messages with her secretary but unfortunately she’s too busy to call back or email me all I want was some answers to questions I have
But when it comes to paying my body corporate fees it’s a different story

Unfortunately by doing this review I might have a chance to get my phone call back

Andre
Andre3 posts

Disappointing service, unhelpful staff

Unfortunately, I have been trying to resolve a matter of conflicting body corporate levy statements with ECBM for months, to no avail. Most emails go entirely unanswered and require multiple follow-ups. Very occasionally I will get an unhelpful response that does not resolve the query. There seems to be no interest in resolving the matter or in offering a decent level of customer service. I see a lot of positive reviews here about an employee named [Name Removed]. Unfortunately, [Name Removed] is not on our account, and I can not say the same for [Name Removed] or [Name Removed]. [Name Removed] in particular is unprofessional and aggressive.
John
John

Prompt response by Katie Nash

I recently asked Katie Nash for some financial details with regard to Levies on my Unit at the Boathouse ,Port of Airlie. Katie replied Promptly with requested information which was very helpful and appreciated. Show reply
JanM
JanMVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great service and prompt response

I contacted Katie yesterday, the service she provided was excellent. Show reply
John L
John LQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Many Thanks Katie

I spoke with Katie recently with a few queries; all were solved without a hassle in minutes, information was at her fingertips, and "on-the-spot" assistance, most impressive, followed by a confirmation email; most understanding, well done; many thanks. All good.
John Learmonth Show reply
Sylvia
Sylvia

A Outstanding Experience with Katie Naish

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Katie Naish's service, and I'm thrilled to share my positive experience. Katie's professionalism and prompt communication stood out. Her expertise and attention to detail made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend Katie Naish. Show reply
Megan
MeganQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Attentive and helpful

Have needed to contact Natasha at Ernst a number of times for certain documents or advise regarding body corporate payments, and each time Natasha has been extremely helpful, understanding and attentive. Response has always been polite and efficient. Show reply

alexander e.
alexander e.

Looking to change strata management loc ashfield 2131 8 older lots, no pool or gym

Ernst Body Corporate Management   DM

Hi Alexander, What would be the best way we can contact you? Please feel free to email your details to webteam@ebcm.com.au and we would be delighted to help you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
EBCM

Josh

I wouldn’t recommend these guys they never get back to you

Michael D.
Michael D.

Thanks to Rikki Slaughter for your very kind assistance regarding gaining approval to undertake renovations. Your timely support is very much appreciated!
Kind regards, M & J Drew

Peter
Peter

Dear EBCM,

When was the decision taken, and who made the decision to cancel the Ridges Peregian Springs CTS 39713 Annual General Meeting scheduled for 10 am on Friday 21 April 2017? How, when and to whom was this cancellation notified?

Thanks,

Peter Hocking

22 April 2017

Lot 11032 Pavilion Drive, Peregian Springs, QLD, 4573

peterandcathie@gmail.com

EBCM Services

Ernst Body Corporate Management (originally a division of Ernst & Young) manages a portfolio of high-rise residential and commercial buildings, villas and small blocks, hotels and resorts.

These strata management specialists can help run the Body Corporate if you have a strata title scheme in your building.

As part of its strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management offers: secretarial services, such as preparing meeting agenda, minutes and answering enquiries; financial management services including issuing levy notices and collecting contributions; and administrative duties, such as managing the strata roll and records, as well as organising repairs and maintenance.

Services may also include online advice about energy usage rates and how to save on energy bills, discounts on landlord’s insurance, discounts on contents insurance for strata owners, and savings on a Tax Depreciation Schedule.

Along with strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management also provides developer services, facility management and insurance services.

Points of praise

Amazing service from ECBM was the number one point of praise from tenants. Body corporate staff did a fantastic job of communicating clearly with tenants when answering any questions. They also did well with supporting tenants with any issues, which were also resolved promptly.

Staff members were also time efficient, and responded quickly to any time-pressing requests. This provided peace of mind for tenants, who appreciated this respect for the clock.

Extra Information