Excellent Customer Service

I contacted Ernst Body Corporate by email and was promptly answered by Stephanie Peters. As a new property owner and new to the Body Corporate policies, I had a few concerns with my fees . Thanks to Stephanie Peters, she was very patient in answering my queries . My concern has been addressed to in an orderly manner. My husband and I are pleased.

More power to you guys!
Kind regards
Ralph and Antonette Tangapa

Deahnne Brodie

Deahnne BrodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Helpful Service

Mitchell Toft was very helpful with the service and information he provided to assist my clients with the sale of an apartment in a complex that Ernst Body Corporate manages.

RSK

RSKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Body Corporate Service

Stephanie Peters provided excellent service. Thank you. Your application has been considered by the Committee and we are pleased to advise you that approval has been given for the reinstatement of the relevant discounts and waiver of arrears fees in this instance only. The appropriate adjustments have been applied towards your next Notice of Contributions.

Please let me know if you require further clarification on the above, or assistance with any other Body Corporate matter.

Hi RSK,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Stephanie's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard into the future.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Ernst Body Corporate Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Fast response and great service

We were super impressed with the timely response and quality service provided by Steph and the community support services team. We were very happy customers and recommend them to anyone seeking similar services!

Smarter Communities T.Ernst Body Corporate Management

Thank you for your kind words about Stephanie. She works hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make her day!

Thomas Wu

Thomas WuSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a perfect!

This is a perfect! Thank you, Bill for your professional assistance and appreciated for your prompt response on the annual review. All the documents and information you provided are very details.

Hi Thomas,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Bill's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard into the future.

This is perfect

It is always a pleasure working with Bill. Easy to approach and helpful. Prepared to provide any assistance and always prompt in his response. I have no hesitation in recommending him to my colleagues.

Hi Tarun,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services and recognise Bill's hard work. He will be delighted to receive you kind words.
Warm regards,

Great Body Corporate Managers

As building managers for several complexes, Ernst is one the the Body Corporate managers that we work with. They are professional and easy to work with. Importantly, they are responsive to our queries and have good knowledge of Body Corporate matters.
From Darran Smith who is our primary contact, to Bill Croucher and his accounts team, we are very happy with their service.

Hi PL,
Thank you for kind glowing review of Darran, Bill and the Ernst team - I know this will make their day! We look forward to continuing to provide this high level of service into the future.

Excellent service

As a property manager I have found Bill a pleasure to work with, always quick to respond, always friendly and always prepared to offer further help if needed. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my industry colleagues.

Hi Werner,
Thank you for your kind review of Bill and our services. We work hard to always deliver first class customer service and this review will motivate Bill to keep doing what he does best!

Bernie C

Bernie CSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Valued Team Member

Bill has always been professional and respond to all my enquiries in a swift and prompt manner.
He's a pleasure to associate with. Thank you for been in the organisation. Looking forward to a continued positive relationship.

Hi Bernie,
Thank you for your kind words about Bill. We work hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make Bill's day!

Professional and friendly service from Susan Parish and Bill Croucher

A big thank you to Susan and Bill for your professional assistance in our resident management over last year. I appreciate your prompt response and friendly manner. It has been a lovely experience working with you and I look forward to the years to come.

Kirsty Tufuga - Great service and helpful advice

Thank you to Kirsty Tufuga, who helped me fix an error I'd made.
Kirsty was very patient and kind throughout the whole process.
A very pleasant and helpful experience.
Great service, thank you.

Ted

TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great helper Bill Croucher

Thank you very much for the help from Bill Croucher. We are glad to reliable, trustworthy, super quick and responsive. I am very happy to work and cooperate with Bill.

Hi Ted,
It's great to hear Bill is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise his hard work and I will be sure to share with Bill..

Spinnaker Cove C.

Spinnaker Cove C.South East Queensland, QLD

Working with Ernst has been great!

Bill Croucher is very responsive and helpful, very easy to deal with, very professional and always get back to me promptly when I require help on any topic. I would highly recommend using Ernst for your local body corporate.

Hi,
Thank you for your kind words about Bill. He works hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make the his day!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Thank you to Bill Croucher for quick responses and always provide support and help. As an apartment caretaker, we always have our queries answered smoothly and quickly by Bill. So thank you.

Hi Eileen,
Thank you for taking the time out to review our services and Bill's efforts. . I will be sure to share this with Bill as I know he will be thrilled.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

comments on recent dealings with Ernst

Natasha was very helpful, I did not receive a statement for my latest BC account but paid the arrears including the penalty which she promptly refunded. All in good faith.

Hi Joh,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear Natasha was able to resolve your issue promptly.

Henry

HenrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super quick and responsive

As a tenanted owner of one of their managed properties, I found Roslyn Williams to be extremely timely and responsive to one of my requests to approve a pet. Thank you.

Hi Henry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to recognise Roslyn and her level of customer service. Both Roslyn and your pet will be thrilled with this review.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Thank you Stephanie for your excellent service!!

Needed help in setting up for my new apartment and trouble in receiving my invoices for which I reached out to the office. Stephanie Peters has been amazing in helping me setup everything, her exceptional and timely service is greatly appreciated. Stephanie is very professional, knowledgable and efficient, while helping with all my needs. Appreciate all her help.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rikki Slaughter

Rikki took over as our Body Corporate Manager nearly 2 years ago.. we haven't looked back since. Rikki has been nothing but professional and informative.
I highly recommend Rikki and her team to anyone.

Lisa Hall

Lisa HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disclosure Doc required urgently

Needed a Disclosure Document urgently for a sale. Natasha had it turned around in less than an hour. So appreciative of your fast response in getting this to me. Many thanks.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Natasha. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments, I know she will be thrilled.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Congratulations Rikki. An award well deserved.

Since commencing our BC management with Ernst, our association with Rikki Slaughter, our community manager, has been very pleasing indeed. She is always efficient, knowledgeable and professional and at the same time friendly and engaging.