Trudy M.

Trudy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Always happy to assist

This company has fantastic staff, particularly Bridget Christie who is always so happy to answer my questions, and makes me feel like a valued customer. She is always really fast to respond to my emails and phone calls.

Hi Trudy,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Bridget and our services. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Excellent service

When dealing with my query, I worked with Brenda Will, who was efficient and helpful. She was able to promptly answer my questions and provide detailed information on the steps I need to take to resolve my issue. The issue was dealt with in a very efficient and timely manner, all the while being kept informed of what was happening. Brenda was a pleasure to deal with.

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Brenda is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Natasha (Ernst Gold Coast) - Great Service

I needed a Document in a real hurry. I was told that I would have to apply on-line at Ernst Portal. I explained to Natasha that I need the Document urgently. In less than a minute it was in my email inbox. Amazing. Well-done and Thankyou very much

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We all know Natasha takes a huge amount of pride in her work and your recognition of that will make her day!!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Ernst Body Corporate Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Selling our Property and needed further information, dealt with Marilyn Young and within minutes had the required correct documents needed great service. This had happened on a few occasions unfortunately for us but no problem information was delivered very efficiently.

TraceyCentral Queensland, QLD

Pleasant & Helpful

I have never had to send through invoices for payment before and wasn't sure of the process. Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Tracey and she was extremely pleasant and explained what I had to do and once the invoices arrived on the portal for approval. Was a pleasure to call this afternoon, thank you Tracey.
Regards,

Hi Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Tracey is meeting your expectations and beyond. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Thank You!

Prompt and Great Service

I called to update my email address and to check on my account. Natasha handled this professionally and promptly. She also sent me the link for me to log into

Hi Harish,
Thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear Natasha is providing great service for you. I'll be sure to pass this on to her, this will make her day!

Betty

BettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have called the office to obtain a certificate from Ernst Body corporate. I had a very limited time to be on the phone and had to go to a meeting soon after.
I had also a deadline to have this certificate provided to my solicitor today. Customer service staff has mentioned that the related staff who can provide this certificate is not in today. I have insisted to put me through another staff who can assist me with my request.
Customer service put me through Bridget Christi who was a great, understanding and very professional staff who went beyond her duty to help me to meet my deadline. what a great customer service
Bridget is an asset to your company.
Regards
Betty

Stew S.

Stew S.South East Queensland, QLD

I run a commercial cleaning business and deal with Ernst Body Corporate regularly. I have a lot of contact with Natalie Bell. I can’t give enough praise to Natalie. She is always professional, helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything you do Natalie!

Hi Stew,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Natalie is meeting your expectations and beyond. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

K. Hoyle

K. HoyleSydney, NSW

Bridget Christie!

I made an enquiry about obtaining documentation for our apartment and was lucky enough to call Bridget. She was very professional and prompt with her sending me the links and details I needed. I was very impressed with her ability to deal with my request and action my requirements immediately. Thanks Bridget! I shall be calling you again.

Valuable Employee

Michelle Harrison has been instrumental with her knowledge on the financials and the assistance she provided in explaining the way the financials work. She is an absolute credit to ERNST who should be very honoured to have her

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Michelle is meeting your expectations and beyond. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service ever had!

I would like to thank Bridget Christie for her prompt response to my request. She made my day! The same request to other BC service providers would take a couple of business days, it only took Bridget 15 minutes. Amazing service! Thanks again Bridget

Shirley T

Shirley TAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

I advised Ernst Body Corporate Management of a duplicate in their mailing/e-mailing system and received a prompt courteous response that it would be corrected. Thank you to Bridget Christie for responding quickly to my query.

Hi Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Bridget is meeting your expectations and I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Sean B.

Sean B.South East Queensland, QLD

5 star professionalism!

Brenda Will is an outstanding Community Support Officer. I have been a CBD apartment owner for over a decade and I have found her communication resolving issues to be extremely professional, friendly and courteous. EBCM have made a smart move placing her in this role!

Hi Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It is great to hear that Brenda has had a positive impact on your community. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Very poor service and overpriced

Smarter Communities T.Ernst Body Corporate Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the concerns you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
EBCM

Hi,
I'm glad to hear the Regional Manager reached out to you today. I hope this clarifies your concerns and the processes. If you need any further clarification please reach out to him directly.
EBCM

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have a great working relationship with Michelle Harrison

Michelle Harrison is more than helpful to me for a range of things, the main one being Financial queries, I can't remember a time that anything was too hard for her to assist me with.

Hi Brad,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It is great to hear that Michelle has had a positive impact on your building. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Professional and Friendly

I have worked closely with Lisa now for a couple of years, as she is appointed to be both the Body Corporate Manager and our Facilities Manager, for a Commercial Business Park - I work closely with her, as I chair the Body Corporate Board. I appreciate the services of Lisa S at Ernst, whom is always focused on trying to provide good service and also value for money. She is friendly and professional to deal with. I have found her to have a strong client focus and always honest in her dealings. It is also good that so many service providers also respect her highly - that is helpful and not surprising to me. Thanks Lisa. Regards, Simon

Hi Simon,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Lisa will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

The best thing I like is the service is prompt. Always a timely response to every question. They are both Knowledgeable and flexible. We are very happy with the service

Hi Richard,
Thanks so much for your feedback! The team will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to them.

Alex C.

Alex C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and attention to detail

I have been a treasurer and chairperson for a very large building for 2 years and Ernst have been amazing to deal with. Not once in the 2 years have I had any issues with anyone at Ernst. Angela Hood has been absolutely fantastic and her attention to detail has been amazing, I could not have done the last 2 years without her support. Nothing has even too much effort for her or any Ernst staff member and that have always gone above and beyond. Thank you so much for all your help. I have no hesitation with recommending Angela or Ernst to anyone.

Excellent service provided by Natasha

Ernst look after the body corporate for my building and I had to contact them regarding an issue. Natasha looked after me so well, creating a fabulous experience with something that was a little stressful. Thanks so much!

Hi Troy,
Thanks for your very kind review. Natasha will be very happy to receive this. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.

Angela Stergou

Angela StergouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for always being so prompt!

I have been dealing with Natasha Woodfield from Ernst Body Corporate since January 2019 as i'm selling a couple of units in a Building that she manages. She is always so prompt with replying to emails and phone calls and delivers information in a timely manner.

Hi Angela,
Thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear Natasha is providing great service to you.
She will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.