4.5

Mara S.

Mara S.South East Queensland, QLD

A+ service

Great, friendly and understanding body corporate that see the bigger picture. I mostly delt with, Michelle Harrison, she was down to earth and really listened to my request, thank you.

rassaf

rassaf

Exceptional Service

Tracey has been very helpful in resolving our situation. She is a delight to work and communicate with.
We found her to be very professional and efficient as well as the rest of the team we deal with at Ernst Body Corporate.

Helpful Service

Gary and Lisa are always helpful and supportive community managers, they are quick to assist with any queries. Tracey has recently been very helpful in sorting payment of an invoice, she responded immediately and is very pleasant in her communication.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Ernst Body Corporate Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

peter k

peter k

Gary Lombard

Gary has been a pleasure to work with. He is easy to communicate with and he is extremely helpful. He provide honest and direct answers and I value his input and advice.

Hi Peter,
We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the professional and courteous service provided by Gary. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have had dealings with Tracey O’Shea over the last couple of days. I had a problem with payment which was not anyone’s fault. My email didn’t arrive. As soon as Tracey was aware of this she fixed the problem really quickly. I was not made to feel like a nuisance by Tracey. She is an asset to Ernst. Thanks Tracey my weekend has now been made better.

Hi Denise,
Thank you for your kind review of Tracey. I'ts great to know Sarah is making such a positive impact and receiving this will make her day!

Excellent service

The Ernst Body Corporate Management service Prima on Grand II CTS 36132 for more than twelve years, I found the Community Manager Gary and Lisa have built and maintain excellent relationships with Committee; Owners, and my self as a building manager during eight years period.

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for your kind words about Gary and Lisa. We work hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make their day!

Excellent Service

As a property manager I have found Gary and Lisa to be an excellent team, always quick to respond, always friendly and always prepared to offer further help if needed. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my industry colleagues.

Hi Werner,
Thank you for sharing your comments. It's great to hear you are happy in the capable hands of Gary and Lisa. They will be thrilled to read this.
Best regards,

Peter Marsh

Peter MarshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Dealing with Gary & Lisa from Ernst Brisbane has always been great. They are quick at getting back to you and always provide simply and easy to understand responses. Nothing is ever too much for them.

Hi Peter,

Duty of Care - Madang Waters CTS 17352

Hi
I have the pleasure of dealing with Rikki Slaughter who is our Community Manager for Madang Waters CTS 17352. I have always had a prompt response & action has always taken place with a matter of urgency . This instance the company employed to cut the fronds of a rather large tree in the garden complex was left in such a state that it was very dangerous to anyone passing underneath. This could have been a disaster and as the complex had a duty of care, Rikki was contacted to get the situation rectified. The fronds of the tree have been removed and the area is now safe. I would like to thank her for the prompt action taken.
Many thanks
Viki Mellan

Strata & Property Management Services

Best team I have ever met

Gary and Lisa are the best team of body corporate managers I have ever seen. They work professionally and give our managers sincere help. Very appreciate for their efforts. Feel lucky to cooperate with them.

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear Gary and Lisa are providing great service for you. I'll be sure to pass your kind feedback on to them.

Ava C

Ava CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient service

As the lot owner and building manager, Ernst Body Corp Service ( Gary and Lisa) provided the professional and effective service to us which helps a lot on our community living. I have recommended them to my friends. Thank you for the great service!

Hi Ava,
Thank you for your kind review of Gary and Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Michelle Royal

Michelle RoyalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Brenda Will and her team are amazing. They are professional, helpful and a pleasure to have dealings with. Always providing top quality service to us and our valued owners, we highly recommend them. 5 Stars!

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your kind review of Brenda. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. This review will make Brenda's day!

Very efficient and helpful

Natasha Woodfield is excellent to work with, she responds quickly and provides all the information that I need to better service my client in regards to their body corporate levies.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your kind review of Natasha. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. This review will make Natasha's day!

Customer service review

Spoke to Brenda and has been great to me. She assisted me with my query and was very professional and very helpful. She is a legend. Thank you so much

Regards

Hi Munya,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Efficient service and great advice

Gary Lombard & Lisa Pasterfield are a fantastic team to liaise with. They both provide professional service and advice, and are a pleasure to interact with. Thankyou for being fantastic and providing a great personable service.

Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely professional and a pleasure to work with

Could not be more impressed with the level of service Lisa Pasterfield has delivered every single time. She continues to build and maintain an excellent standard and relationship. Thank you

Hi Naomi,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Lisa. I will pass your kind comments on to her.

Amelia

AmeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Turnaround for Information Request

Natasha responded to my request for body corporate disclosure statement in a timely manner. I order a fair few of them for work so it's nice when we get them hassle-free. Thanks for your help.

Hi Amelia,

Tracy G

Tracy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service. Customer focussed.

I was on a tight timeframe for an approval and Lisa Pasterfield went the extra mile to help me meet my deadline. Lisa was friendly, efficient and kept me informed throughout the process. Thanks Lisa for the fantastic service!

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. Lisa will be very pleased to receive this review.

Zoya

ZoyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt reply, professional service

recently we have been dealing with Tracey O'shea and we are impressed with her professional, great service, friendly and always prompt reply, we greatly appreciated and highly recommend to other managers.

Hi Zoya,
Thank you for your kind words about Tracey. We work hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make her day!

Sanjay L.

Sanjay L.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!

I reached out to EBCM for a levy statement (for a conveyancing matter), and rather than getting the run-around or request for payment for the service, I was most pleasantly surprised by the fast turnaround and high level of service provided at no charge . A special mention to Natasha Woodfield - you are Awesome!

Hi Sanjay,
Natasha works hard to always prioritise customer service and she will be thrilled to hear she's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review.