Verifiedebcm.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Great communication

Maggie E
Maggie E2 posts

Needing information

With my first experience with Body Corporate so far I have had excellent service from Bridget. Bridget has been efficient in every way. Thank you Bridget, love your work.
SOH
SOHNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks Katie Naish

Katie Naish responded straight away to a query I had with our investment property and all was resolved with a quick log-in to the portal. Thanks Katie.
Richard M
Richard MSydney, NSW4 posts

Employee companies would love to have Tracey O'Shea

Hi Ernst Body Corporate are the strata managers for my apartment in Chevron Renaissance, I recently had issues trying to access the Ernst online portal, I reached out to Ernst for assistance, I was so pleasently impressed with Tracey O'Shea, she not only responded to my email enquiry, but was patient enough to guide me through the login process and she also provided me copy of my most recent statement.
Tracey is an impressive employee and carries the brand of Ernst very competently.
Tammie
TammieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

After going backwards and forwards with another contact and getting no outcome, it was 1 phone conversation with Katie Naish and the matter was resolved immediately. Truley grateful for her swift action in helping me get it sorted.
Terrie C.
Terrie C.Queensland2 posts

Prompt response and informative

Katie contacted me immediately after sending a request. Katie actioned my request and gave me some very helpful information which was very much appreciated. Thank you Katie
L Teague
L TeagueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thanks Again [Name Removed]

Wonderful service from [Name Removed] again. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable!
Paul R.
Paul R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Lisa Scott from Ernst Body Corporate Management has always provided me with excellent customer service. She has always followed through with requests and queries and has spent the time to explain matters which I very much appreciate. She also displays compassion which is greatly appreciated.
John W.
John W.

Great Service

Thank you so much, Gayleen was so helpful in getting my problem resolved, most impressive.
Mel R
Mel R

Fantastic customer service

Katie Dale has been super friendly and helpful for our recent body corporate needs ⭐️ Show reply
Tina M.
Tina M.

Excellent Customer Service

Super prompt and efficient response to queries Katie Naish, thank you for making it easy! Show reply
Hotels Resorts
Hotels ResortsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Tracey O'Shea - thank you for your prompt reply and assistance with my query. Very much appreciate you helping me out of a jam. Show reply
Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Client Rapport

As a client, I needed some information quite urgently and spoke to Tracey O'Shea, she helped me right away. She was incredibly polite, helpful and even followed up with me to make sure I had what I needed. Show reply
Tim Trupp
Tim Trupp

BC Enquiry

I called Ernst Body Corporate for some help with my Investment property, Tracey O'shea answered my call and was able to deal with my enquiry in a very prompt and polite manner, all fixed and the universe returned to normal. Show reply
Megan and Remon J.
Megan and Remon J.4 posts

Service Experience

Katie Naish has been very helpful in any correspondence I have had with her and prompt as well Show reply
John
John2 posts

question answered

Tracey O'Shea answered my enquiry promptly and answered my question Show reply

JiangY
JiangY

I would like to thank Katie Naish for Excellent Customer Service, Super prompt and efficient response, thank you!

Ernst Body Corporate Management   DM

Hi Jiang, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sure Katie will be delighted to hear your positive feedback. Thank you again for your kind words.

alexander e.
alexander e.

Looking to change strata management loc ashfield 2131 8 older lots, no pool or gym

Ernst Body Corporate Management   DM

Hi Alexander, What would be the best way we can contact you? Please feel free to email your details to webteam@ebcm.com.au and we would be delighted to help you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
EBCM

Josh
Josh

I wouldn’t recommend these guys they never get back to you

Michael D.
Michael D.

Thanks to Rikki Slaughter for your very kind assistance regarding gaining approval to undertake renovations. Your timely support is very much appreciated!
Kind regards, M & J Drew

EBCM Services

Ernst Body Corporate Management (originally a division of Ernst & Young) manages a portfolio of high-rise residential and commercial buildings, villas and small blocks, hotels and resorts.

These strata management specialists can help run the Body Corporate if you have a strata title scheme in your building.

As part of its strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management offers: secretarial services, such as preparing meeting agenda, minutes and answering enquiries; financial management services including issuing levy notices and collecting contributions; and administrative duties, such as managing the strata roll and records, as well as organising repairs and maintenance.

Services may also include online advice about energy usage rates and how to save on energy bills, discounts on landlord’s insurance, discounts on contents insurance for strata owners, and savings on a Tax Depreciation Schedule.

Along with strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management also provides developer services, facility management and insurance services.

Points of praise

Amazing service from ECBM was the number one point of praise from tenants. Body corporate staff did a fantastic job of communicating clearly with tenants when answering any questions. They also did well with supporting tenants with any issues, which were also resolved promptly.

Staff members were also time efficient, and responded quickly to any time-pressing requests. This provided peace of mind for tenants, who appreciated this respect for the clock.