Ernst Body Corporate Management

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ernst Body Corporate Management

Pros

Extensive services
Prompt service
Great communication

Atria
AtriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Levies query

Natasha is always so prompt and helpful with my enquiries re levies. As a property manager there are a few on occasion. I believe she goes above and beyond in her role of which I am thankful for.

levies

Natasha has been the most genuine and caring person with our problems over the last couple of months. She is the type of person that will go far there are not too many people in customer care that go far and beyond to help people.

Great services from Stephanie Peters !

It has been a great pleasure to deal with Ernst Operation Support Officer Stephanie Peters. She always responded and took action for our requests very quickly and she's always there to help. We are very satisfied with her high standards services.

Levies sorted beautifully

Query on levies following change of management resolved quickly. Great service by Lianna and Gayleen. Query was regarding duplication of body corporate levies following change from BCS to EBCM. Sorted

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Ernst Body Corporate Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Care Factor 10

I accidently paid my account with the wrong reference and Lianna went to the trouble of looking through her accounts to find someone with an amount similar to what was paid. She then reached out and confirmed with me that it was to be applied to my account. Wonderful customer service.

JMR
JMRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitchell Toft was very helpful

Mitchell Toft
Mitchell was very helpful
Mitchell kept me informed at all time
Mitchell answered all me questions in a timely manner
It was an easy and friendly experience
I was happy with my overall experience

EBCM - Unfortunately deplorable customer service

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and prompt with reply.

It was an easy and friendly experience with efficient response time. I was happy with the overall experience and ease of information I required. Thank you very much. Not impressed how I have to give 30 words as a minimum.

Arthur
ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lianna was great

Lianna was very kind and was able to identify the cause of an issue with my property. She then promptly corrected it which I really appreciate. Very knowledgeable and understanding.
True asset to the company

Eleni
Eleni

Perfect service

Thank you Natasha for helping me to open my stratamax account to locate body corporate bylaws. I found you friendly and professional and I would not hesitate to call for help again
Lynn Pantle

Richard B.
Richard B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I rang for an updated statement and Natasha answered the phone. She was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. She told me she would email the statement and it was in my inbox 3 minutes after our call.

Natasha

Natasha communicated with me quickly and effectively upon my request for a Disclosure Statement. She then turned around the request extremely quickly which was important for me given its a fundamental requirement of the contract of sale.

Natasha

Provided Disclosure Statement and related documents in exceptional quick turnaround time, after my initial email was sent. Much appreciated as these documents were required urgently for the agent to complete the listing. Thanks

Georgina
Georgina

Help with Contribution payments…

I was happy with queries I had re notice of contributions.. Everything was explained perfectly..
Very happy with service and highly recommend, always helpful especially after the trying times with covid…

Great Body Corporate Manager

Our community transferred to Ernst. Our community manager is Darran and he's been great. Our first committee meeting with Ernst was the most focused discussion I've seen. We even passed motions to progress enforcement of by-laws! Darran's contribution was to provide clear answers to concerns / questions which enabled us to moved forward,

alexander e.
alexander e.asked

Looking to change strata management loc ashfield 2131 8 older lots, no pool or gym

Smarter Communities T.Ernst Body Corporate ManagementSend a private message

Hi Alexander,
What would be the best way we can contact you? Please feel free to email your details to webteam@ebcm.com.au and we would be delighted to help you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
EBCM

Michael D.
Michael D.asked

Thanks to Rikki Slaughter for your very kind assistance regarding gaining approval to undertake renovations. Your timely support is very much appreciated!
Kind regards, M & J Drew

Peter
Peterasked

Dear EBCM,
When was the decision taken, and who made the decision to cancel the Ridges Peregian Springs CTS 39713 Annual General Meeting scheduled for 10 am on Friday 21 April 2017? How, when and to whom was this cancellation notified?
Thanks,
Peter Hocking
22 April 2017
Lot 11032 Pavilion Drive, Peregian Springs, QLD, 4573
peterandcathie@gmail.com

Smarter Communities T.Ernst Body Corporate ManagementSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Ernst Body Corporate Management representatives

EBCM Services

Ernst Body Corporate Management (originally a division of Ernst & Young) manages a portfolio of high-rise residential and commercial buildings, villas and small blocks, hotels and resorts.

These strata management specialists can help run the Body Corporate if you have a strata title scheme in your building.

As part of its strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management offers: secretarial services, such as preparing meeting agenda, minutes and answering enquiries; financial management services including issuing levy notices and collecting contributions; and administrative duties, such as managing the strata roll and records, as well as organising repairs and maintenance.

Services may also include online advice about energy usage rates and how to save on energy bills, discounts on landlord’s insurance, discounts on contents insurance for strata owners, and savings on a Tax Depreciation Schedule.

Along with strata management services, Ernst Body Corporate Management also provides developer services, facility management and insurance services.

Points of praise

Amazing service from ECBM was the number one point of praise from tenants. Body corporate staff did a fantastic job of communicating clearly with tenants when answering any questions. They also did well with supporting tenants with any issues, which were also resolved promptly.

Staff members were also time efficient, and responded quickly to any time-pressing requests. This provided peace of mind for tenants, who appreciated this respect for the clock.