Ernst Body Corporate Management

Professional and easy to deal with

I own a business that provides services to the accommodation industry and speak with multiple body corporate management companies on a weekly basis. Through my dealings with Ernst Body Corporate Management I have found Natalie to be friendly and efficient.

Smarter Communities T.Ernst Body Corporate Management

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and we are delighted to hear you are happy with the friendly and efficient service provided by Natalie. Your kind words will make her day!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

There is a problem with my bill due to technical issues (not receiving invoice on time). I emailed and explained the situation. Natasha helped me and fixed the problem swiftly.

Hi Jason,
Thank you for sharing your experience and reviewing our services. We are very happy to hear that Natasha was able to quickly resolve the issue with your account.

Russell

RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always there with right service and advice

Navigation of the Act can be a time consuming task at the best of times. However, help has always been at hand for good, factual advice for all questions to date. Then again, we have ready access to the best in the business - having always provided well reasoned, accurate guidance to all questions so far. Thanks Gary.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Ernst Body Corporate Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Mike J.

Mike J.South East Queensland, QLD

Natasha Woodfield was great in promptly rectifying my Levies account at Gardens West End and reinstating the discounts afforded to me. She understood my concerns and reasons for apparent missed payment and within 24 hours she had made the necessary adjustments and was clear and fair in her communications with me to remedy the situation. Really Appreciate it

Hi Mike,
We are delighted to hear that Natasha has made a positive impact on your community and I know she will be thrilled to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

EBCM Service - CTS 20765

As past chairman/treasurer/secrtetary of the Clevand Terraces Body Corporate Committee for a couple of years finishing 2 years ago, I have now rejoined the Committee as Secretary and was looking forward to working with ECBM again. Sadly, it transpires that Gary Lombard will no longer act as our Community Manager. This is in my opinion is a sad loss to us as Gary was a great support and adviser to us and a rock we could always rely on - I rank him very highly. This is not meant as a slur on Terry Jose as he may also become a great Community Manager.

Lawrence Humphry

Lawrence HumphrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Paying Levy by instalments

Being out of work due to COVID-19 it’s been difficult to pay bills. Natasha gave me the option to pay in instalments which definitely made things more manageable and made things a lot easier.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Invoice payment

I was helped loads by Tracey O’Shea with payment of an invoice which was out standing
I’m very grateful for the help from Tracey, and that she followed up my enquiry

Hi Phil,
We are thrilled to hear you are well looked after in Tracey's capable hands and know she will continue to deliver to this high standard. Thanks for taking the time to write this kind review.

Mick Bowley

Mick BowleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service by the super star Tracey in accounts

Tracey has gone out of her way to provide seamless service in the intergration of my new BM responsibilities, a great asset to have as a contact. I am sure all future help requests will as quick and professional, well done.

Hi Mick,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful review - happy customers make our day!
We are pleased to hear your glowing review for Tracey, and look forward to continuing to deliver this high standard of service.

John

John

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I had some emails issue and needed some information on mapping and contacted Body Corp to help bring me up to date. Natasha was my contact point and was truly excellent in her response time, her knowledge, her professionalism and her help. I was impressed. Everything was resolved first time. Natasha is an excellent representative for Ernst Body Corp Management.

response fast Great Job

Tracey did a Great response and follow up
Thank you Tracey so much for amending my invoice where I identified calculation anomalies.

I appreciate that you returned my invoice so quickly to process this morning.

Hi Jayson,
We really appreciate your wonderful feedback. Our aim is to ensure we're always there for our customers, so Tracey will be thrilled to know her hard work is appreciated.

Tony B.

Tony B.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and efficient service

Great customer service, Tracey is always extremely prompt with a responce when ever we need to query anything or need assistance on certain issues. Thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Tracey works very hard to deliver exceptional service and your recognition of that will motivate her to keep doing what she's doing!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Great response and follow up

I have been dealing with Tracey on several occasions now and have received a prompt, efficient and pleasant resolution to my queries. I have no problem recommending this great service

Hi,
Thank you for your kind review of Tracey! We are delighted to hear that you are impressed with the high level of service she continually strives to deliver.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Rosa Mas

Rosa MasSydney, NSW

Professional, timely and accurate

All information is timely provided and clear. Big help in all sense
When you approach with a query/issue response is really fast
Thanks for competent service: accurate, clear, good manner in the approach always

Hi Rosa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. The team at Ernst make it a habit to deliver exceptional customer service and your recognition of that will make their day!

Marion

MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful and professional

Susan has always been very helpful with any enquiries that was asked of her with very quick responses.
If the answer was not available straight away it would always be resolved with an email later on in the day.

Fantastic Response

I emailed Ernst Body Corp Management and within no time at all Natasha responded to my inquiry and my issues where sorted. A great service and highly recommended .
Thanks again

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. We aim to deliver top customer service experiences at all times. This will make Natasha's day!

Lindy

LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt efficient service

Tracey O'Shea assisted me in an account enquiry.
I have never had service acted upon so quickly. Wish all problems could be fixed so fast.
Hope she continues in assisting our building with accounts enquiries.

Hi Lindy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Tracey makes it a habit to deliver exceptional customer service and your recognition of that will make her day!

On the Ball

With Tracey's dedication to her roll, she picked up the possibility of a double payment. Thankyou for getting everything sorted for us. It is people like you who make life a lot easier for others!

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. Tracey always works hard to deliver first-class service and your recognition of that will put a big smile on her face.

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and quick customer service

Tracey was a great help at tracking down a payment that had gone missing and working with me to work out which invoices were missing. Thanks again Tracey, much appreciated :-)

Hi Sally,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Tracey works very hard to deliver exceptional service and your recognition of that will make her day!

Great customer service!

Tracey was super helpful and very quick to respond to my payment reminder query earlier today. The issue was sorted promptly and without any issue. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Tracey makes it a habit to deliver exceptional service and your recognition of that will make her day!

Nikki Lambert

Nikki LambertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely fast response!

Natasha was extremely fast and accurate with the request I had at hand. I did not expect, not only a same day response, but a response with the required information within hours of submitting my request. Excellent customer service by Natasha. She is highly recommended!

Hi Nikki,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. It's great to hear Natasha has been able to make such a positive impact to your community.
Thank you again.