Jeff G.

Jeff G.Sydney, NSW

Very Professional and Empathetic Service

Our committee has worked with Lauren for the past 8 months. She is extremely efficient, and responsive to all requests, both big and small. She has had to deal with some tricky situations, and has not only been able to assist with requests, but has used experience and initiative to achieve results which best suited the strata and building collectively. Lauren has been fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for someone who actually takes pride in the work they complete.

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Bill Croucher has been fantastic to work with during the last 12 months, exceptional service, communications and prompt payments. I would definitely recommend Bill to anyone considering using his services.

Stuart

StuartRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional Service

I would like to take the opportunity to compliment the professional service conducted by the team at STM - Tweed Heads and particular Senior Strata Manager Glenn More. Glenn's tireless work supporting our community is very much appreciated by this lot owner. He truly goes above and beyond his scope of works. STM have recently been awarded a three year extension to manage our community which shows a vote of confidence in Glenn and his team.

Thankyou

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Praire Dog

Praire DogRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional Service

Bill has been super efficient in all of our dealings and Invoices have always been paid promptly. We would highly recommend him for his work ethics and attention to detail.

Mili

MiliRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Services!

Our complex was managed by STM for the last 17 years. Great customer service. Strata managers are all very friendly and helpful! They are very efficient and professional in communication and actioning of events required.Can not recommend them enough!

Greg Marsh

Greg MarshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bill has always been very helpful.

Since Bill has been handling my account invoices are always paid on time.
On the occasions I have questions that needed to be answered Bill has been helpful and always gave me. good advise. It's a pleasure to have a professional you can always rely on

Val JSydney, NSW

Courteous assistance always at hand

I am so happy with the service provided by Cassandra Gallo and her team.
The responses are so prompt, courteous and understanding of the issues at hand.
I am highly appreciative of the support and assistance offered and given.

Val J

Thank you, Richard, for your kind and courteous response. Much appreciated. Kind regards Val

Great service from Bill

Bill has been very helpful in terms of reviewing and keeping our accounts up to date. Invoices are always paid on time. Questions are being anwser with professional manner without delay.

Tayla

TaylaSydney, NSW

Wonderful Support on Projects

From a contractor point of view, Assistant Community Manager Brianca has been lovely to deal with and has made our large project a breeze with her assistance. No task was too great or too small and Brianca always provided assistance to us.
We always look forward to working with STM, especially with people like Brianca.

Strata & Property Management Services

Great support and client service

Daniel has been very helpful with my application from start to finish, providing responses very timely and ensuring that I have the relevant information. Overall really satisfied with the professional service

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Unprofessional !

I received a plumber bill for replacing my hot water meter. No communication to me before the work started. When I asked the strata manager he said it was instructed by the committee but was unable to provide any prove.
Feel like I have been ripped off and been asked to pay unnecessary bill.So disappointed with this kind of service ! You never know when the next bill will charge against you!

Hi Sandy,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the concerns you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

Great working partnership

MBS has provided building management solutions to properties managed by STM for 10 years. Our interactions have been positive, productive and responsive. Mandy has responded to financial queries promptly. We look forward to working together for the benefit of Owners in the future.

Helpful and professional

I'm happy with STM as a strata manager. They are always professional and efficient during our interactions. Deborah in particular is always helpful and responsive with any question, no matter how trivial.

Sharon

Sharon South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt service

Our building complex lost power at 10.00pm in the recent storms and due to the prompt action of Kylie Lowry, at 8.00am, we had the power restored within an hour of her hearing about it. This was 3 hours prior to the original time provided of midday. We thank the electricians and the prompt work order being emailed.
Many thanks Kylie

Hi Sharon,
It's great to know Kylie is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise her efforts and review our services.
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Approval for air conditioning experience

Excellent service by Julie when I wanted to install air conditioning in my unit.
Julie was very prompt when answering emails. She explained the process and made the whole experience very easy.

Stephen O'Keefe

Stephen O'KeefeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trust Account Reporting

Many Huang does a great job in her role as STM Trust Accountant for our complex in Sydney.
I always find her willing to solve problems as well as being punctual and courteous.

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to get a great outcome - use STM

STM manage 2 properties for us in NSW - Tweed Heads,
Thank you Jenny Williamson, strata manager for both properties, working in with the Owners Committee she has achieved a lot over the past year and with the COVID 19 limitations we didn't think it possible.
Many outstanding issues are now behind us, including one very successful and rewarding outcome through NCAT.
Thank you Jenny for all the extra hours put in to achieve positive results, from all the members of the Owners Committees.

Great work Simone

A big Thankyou to Simone for her wonderful work ethic. Since her return from maternity leave we finally are getting work done.. We were just about to leave the Strata group but have happily resigned due to Simone’s diligence.

Helen and Trevor

Helen and Trevor Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Job

Thank you Simone Shea for the great job you have done for us. You have helped us in a positive and professional manner. We have achieved more with you in the last two months than we have achieved from the last three Strata Managers Helen and Trevor

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strata Management at its best

I have dealt with Strata Title Management Group professionally for the last five years. Karla, Glen, Sandra, Kylie, Rebecca and team have always been professional and efficient in their dealings with me. I also have a building managed by them which I can not fault their work. I couldn't recommend STM more than I do day to day

Adrian G

Adrian Gasked

Generl Manger

Im own of 1 Unit in complex of 6 unit. On the beach. we're having the roof replaced and about to vote for one of 3 option need your advise
option 1.
5 muti contacts with each trades with appionted superviser.
Option 2
With One Builder to Manger all works
option 3
Same as Option 2
apples for apples quote

Adrian 0427228823

Hi Adrian,
In order for us to be able to assist with your enquiry, please provide your plan & lot number as well as the address of the property we manage.
Thanks.
STM

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives