Strata Title Management Group (STM)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Disgruntled STM client
Disgruntled STM clientSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unprofessional strata managers - avoid at all costs

I have lived in our block for almost 10 years and STM have been the strata managers for that period of time. We have had a turnover of managers, and the customer service has gone from bad to worse, and consistently below par. I would not recommend them.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent service for many years

Our strata contact Lauren is a delight to work with
She is efficient courteous and very knowledgeable
We have never had any problems with contacting her getting quotes and work done and receiving relevant information.
Lauren is the one you want to manage your unit
Well done

YSaa
YSaaSydney, NSW

endless amount of non routine management charges

Be weary they will increase levies 3x more , charge $195!an hour and endless charges of non routine management fee . They are not honest or transparent . Your levies payments are literally all going to management fees

Worst strata company

This manager from STM wants to charge $195 per hour. He decided to call routine management work as non routine and keeps adding charge after charge . Stay Way from them

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Good service

Have had prompt and professional response from STM, in particular our manager ,cassandra gallo and her team.
They have gone out of their way to ensure all committe members have access to meetings.

Dipak desai
Dipak desai

Dissatisfaction is an understatement.

No one is interested in solving individual member's problems @ STM Sutherland.
When I emailed them numerous times then they stopped replying me, even don't pick up the phone also then I Complained & asked explanation for the unreasonable delay about my issues " No reply ", even senior manager's boss is not replying my email which I sent around 1.5 week ago ?
I urge the owners/directors/senior management of STM to look in to the matter to find out why such long delay is happening ?

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worse Strata Management company on the Gold Coast

Gus
Gus

Appalling service

Never have I dealt with a less helpful or more obstructive strata manager. A simple key replacement took months to fulfil, despite all approvals being promptly provided. Terrible. They acted in a way that was devoid of the service they are being paid for.

Josie
JosieSydney, NSW

Excellent professional Strata Manager

Jay Marshall was appointed our Strata Manager 5 months ago. Our Strata Plan has some very complex issues in terms or remedial works and challenging personalities, all of which he has dealt with head on, proactively and with the utmost professionalism.

Donna J.Sydney, NSW

CAN live without it!!!

I rang and spoke to [Name Removed]. He said to email him which I did. No reply.I emailed him again. No reply. I called him again they told me he wasnt in the office. They lied.
There is a leaking pipe in the wall of the common area in the stairwell that has saturated the carpet which has now gone mouldy and it smells. I am an asthmatic and it is bad for not only my health but for everyone elses health. In the next meeting I will vote to change our strata company.

Donna J.

very happy with Cassandra for all her help

with our strata we have had a lot of issues in the pass
once talking and having Cassandra i find her very helpfull and happy to be dealing with any dealing it has been a hard year and hopefully we can have a good out came this year

Lou
LouIllawarra, NSW

So grateful!!!!!

While in the process of selling my town house I ran into a few snags which would seemingly compromise the sale. I spoke to Strata Title Management and it seems I should have gone to them in the first place. So helpful and supportive in every way possible. If the sale doesn’t go through it won’t be because of STM, but if it does go through it will certainly be because of their prompt and efficient work. My wife and I would especially like to thank Cassandra Gallo and her assistant Zech, definitely a shining light during a very stressful time.

Mira
MiraSydney, NSW

Efficient professional and a very caring person our Maria Thankyou very much for taking the time to explain all.

It is such a pleasure being able to speak with a person and not a machine ,not understanding a lot about our strata figures Maria could help and guide me so that I was able to understand.

Hi Mira,
What an amazing review! We are delighted to hear that Maria was able to assist you with your enquiry and everything went smoothly. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Mike S.
Mike S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent team

Dealt with Zech & Cass, they are fast and prompt with organisation and have never failed me once, particularly in troubling times such as the flooding. Emails are usually responded quickly too.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience working with us. We love hearing from happy customers! I'll be sure to pass this on to the team.
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Lau
LauSydney, NSW

Bloody hard to talk to them, as if they are not exist

My main strata manager always unwell. Hard to contract hom. No matter you lease message or email for numerous times. The co strata manager also very busy. Do not think they will contract you soon. Usually it take 2 days, and waste so much time.
And I asked about tge intercom need to be fix for over 3 months. Still no action. Reason Mo reply by the committee.
The strata manager should know that is the responsibility of the strata to repair and maintain the common property work properly.
That is under the law.
So think twice to get them manager your building

Hello Lau,
Thank you for alerting us to this. Both your review and all your email have been forwarded onto your Manager.
Regards,
STM

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, we submitted a general improvement application for replacing flooring one month ago. The flooring has a 6 star impact sound reduction and all supporting documents were supplied with application. After numerous calls and emails received a reply stating that an EGM needs to take place in another three and a half weeks away at our cost of $165. Can't move in until our floors are done, having to pay rent as well as a mortgage whilst lost work due to covid. This will have been going on for almost 8 weeks by the time of the meeting we have to pay for. Please help!!

Adrian G
Adrian Gasked

Generl Manger

Im own of 1 Unit in complex of 6 unit. On the beach. we're having the roof replaced and about to vote for one of 3 option need your advise
option 1.
5 muti contacts with each trades with appionted superviser.
Option 2
With One Builder to Manger all works
option 3
Same as Option 2
apples for apples quote

Adrian 0427228823

Hi Adrian,
In order for us to be able to assist with your enquiry, please provide your plan & lot number as well as the address of the property we manage.
Thanks.
STM

Raj
Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

See all Strata Title Management Group (STM) questions

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives