Yvette

YvetteSydney, NSW

He is perfect

Tim Miller who is knowledgeable, attentive, responsive, professional and showing a high level of customer service to deal with his customer. It has been a pleasure dealing with Tim and we hope he can remains in STM as a Strata Manager for a long term. Happy to recommend him to anyone.

Hi Yvette,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Tim will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to him.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Sarah Copley; STM Adminstrative assistant to the Community Managers:

Amanda Peters of Tweed Heads Branch

Amanda has taken over the reigns of our large complex whilst the manager is off on leave. Had many dealings with Amanda whilst only new, I found her to be very compident and extremely attentive to our queries and spot on with the answers. She maybe relatively new but very polite, bright and did a great job. Your on a winner here STM

Hi Claudi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's great to hear Amanda is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your excellent feedback.
Thank you again!

Rohan

RohanSydney, NSW

Extremely inefficient

I have contacted STM on four occasions over two months to have a payment made to a tradesman who did work involving damage to my unit from common property. I had a similar issues last year having to contact multiple times about an issue as STM didn't follow up themselves. Before that I had had resistance to replacing a broken air-conditioner when the by-laws are explicit that this can be done. I am now requesting that my Owners Corp remove them as the Strata Title managers.

Excellent Service

Tim Miller our new Strata Manager at STM has been a breath of fresh air after a prolonged and difficult time with STM. He is knowledgable, attentive, responsive, proactive and keeps abreast of all matters keeping the executive committee informed and showing a level of customer service we pay for and expect but have not experienced in the past. It has been a pleasure dealing with Tim and we hope he remains our Strata Manager for a long time. Happy to recommend him to anyone.

You are welcome.

Good service for now but I hope it will be consistent.

Tully McGann our new Strata Manager looking after our property at the moment has done a good job so far. I am saying "so far" because, he is new to STM and it is too soon for us to comment further apart that he has been effective. There is more to do and lots to follow up. One major task is our roof reification. Once this is all completed, I can give another review.

Hi Gerard,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate your honest review. We are very pleased that things are going well at the moment, and hope the good service continues into the future.

tmal

tmalSydney, NSW

terrible strata management

We have had terrible customer support from this company. Items are missed and staff do not take responsibilty for mistakes . I have raised the issue to the managment several times with limited response. I do not recommend using this company at all.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the concerns you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

nothappy

nothappySydney, NSW

STM = the worst

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

tony

tony

Sarah - a pleasure to deal with

Sarah has been one of the two contacts at STM for our Strata Committee of which I am Secretary. She is unfailingly pleasant to deal with and shows a calm commonsense in those stressful situations that often arise in Body Corporate matters. Tony Bond

Hi Tony,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's fantastic to hear Sarah has been providing you with great service. This feedback has been passed on and is very much appreciated.

ininsilvia

ininsilviaSydney, NSW

REVIEW for Stella McWiggan from STM

ChrisSydney, NSW

Feedback for Sarah Copley

I have been working with Sarah of over 12 now
Sarah has always dealt with our Commercial building issues quickly and promptly and appreciate the service Sarah has provided, excellent work
Chris Building Manager

Hi Chris,

mr.mezzy

mr.mezzySydney, NSW

Feedback for Sarah Copley

Sarah is always very helpful and super efficient in actioning my requests and is a real pleasure to deal with.
Thankyou Sarah for making my experience with STM a good one.

Hi Mr. Mezzy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's great to hear Sarah is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your excellent feedback.
Thank you again!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Amanda always a delight and caring

I have over the last months had the opportunity to speak with Amanda she is a delight to deal with... nothing is to much trouble and she is an excellent listener, Amanda always reply's to my calls/emails and will seek out the facts if they are not at hand, I have been a client of STM since 1990/93 in two Strata's as Chair in 45001 [21] units there are always issues on the monthly ledgers and know if I contact Amanda the issue is always resolved. The service I receive from Amanda and the team is a 10. She is excellent, and living in different states we have never meet but can sort out any concerns talking the talk....Well done STM GREAT TEAM.

not facebook
not facebook

Great company with great helpful staff, the team at ballina and tweed are professional polite and give awesome service ….Each time I call I feel special, they make me feel they care about my problem. Well done.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's fantastic to hear Amanda and the team have been providing you with great service. This has been passed on and is very much appreciated.

Sarah is a super star

Sarah has always been super helpful, gets back to me promptly and has been a dream to work with. I personally appreciate someone who does what they say they will. Sarah is one of those people.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I always find Sarah Copley to be very helpful each time I have contact with her. She always provides me with any requested information in a timely manner. A pleasure to deal with.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Sarah takes pride in giving outstanding service to everyone in her community. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Ruby K.

Ruby K.Sydney, NSW

Minal saved the day

Minal was extremely efficient with resolving an outstanding matter from before his commencement. Minal was knowledgeable, confident and knew exactly what to do while maintaining professional. I always appreciate working high caliber professionals in the property industry. Thanks again.

Erwin Heinrich

Erwin HeinrichSydney, NSW

STM is a professional outfit, who deliver results

We had a damaged roof, damaged stormwater pipes and burst water pipe and some other problems. Obtaining quotes, prioritising our needs, understand the legal implications, being empathetic are just some of the responsibilities and traits of STM. Great results from a fantastic team. Thank you all!

Excellence in Service

I found the service provided by Minal Kulkarni (STM) to be of a high standard. Minal handled all the concerns that arose with our Strata in a professional timely way consistently. She was always knowledgeable on the issues we were dealing with and was dedicated to finalising matters efficiently and effectively. I was impressed with how much energy she put into achieving the best results for us. Even with some more complex strata matters last year. She's professional and an all-rounder. I hope she remains with our strata for a long time. Thank-you.

karen shaw

karen shawSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I would like to commend Minal Kulkani for her wonderful service each and everytime I call, she responds with a friendly nature which is not common with strata managers to Real Estate Agents. she is always happy to help with any situation I am faced with.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with STM and Minal. It is great to hear Minal is meeting your expectations and making a positive difference.

John WSydney, NSW

5 STM strata representatives within 3 years

This relationship is so disappointing. Nothing is achieved without chasing. None of the KPI's have been met. The AGM minutes forgotten, as well as our levy adjustment. Can't be relied upon to manage the fundamentals. I draft correspondence because they do not possess the capability. Next contract we are insisting on will possess an exit clause should there be non performance from their replacement.

Hi John,
Thank you for reaching our to us and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We would like to look into the points you have raised. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon.
STM.

John W

Too little too late. There have been a series of meetings calling STM to account and no improvement

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor

disruptorasked

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management