Sarah Copley

Sarah has been quite attentive and quick to action when issues have been directed to her regarding our building. She's been very diplomatic in handling communication and is a pleasure to work with.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Sarah takes a huge amount of pride in her work and your recognition of that will make her day!

Sarah Copley

Sarah dealt with our strata concerns in a timely manner. She has also been very polite and helpful with all our dealings with her. She is an asset to this business.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your kind review of Sarah. It's very much appreciated and I know she will be very happy to receive this.

Very satisfied with Sandra Workman

Great team effort from Sandra & associates. Always responsive, polite and obliging. Goes that extra yard & saves us a lot of extra work as we do not have a manager in our building.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for such an amazing review about Sandra and STM. It's greatly appreciated and I know she will be very happy to receive this.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Ting

TingSydney, NSW

Tim from STM does a great job!

Tim has assisted me with some strata matters, and I have found that he provides great and prompt help. His late email reply on urgent approvals and matters show that he really cares about his customers. I would highly recommend Tim' service. Thanks

Hi Ting,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Tim. It's very much appreciated and I know he will be very happy to receive this.

Gary the Dragon

Gary the DragonSydney, NSW

Cassandra Gallo, a pleasure to work with.

Since working with Cassandra, She has been very efficient & reliable. Every time i have requested , information , She has promptly , gathered the information , for me & others. When you contact her , she is very cheerful, & brightens up a dull day.

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It's great to hear Cassandra is putting a smile on your face with her welcoming service. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

George

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

5 stars for Deborah O’Brien from STM

Deborah O’Brien has been looking after our complex for about 2 years, and we are happy to have her to manage our complex. She is very professional and responsible. She is always approachable by call and email and takes action quickly. Thank you Deb and Highly recommended.

Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Review of Deb O'Brien from STM

We have been dealing with Deb O'Brien on a regular basis over the 1.5 years and love her attention to detail, personability and extra care she takes to assist with clients. She is always proactive, and thinks one step ahead. Thanks again! We so appreciate it!

Hi Lizzy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Deborah is meeting your expectations and beyond. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Coolcucumber

CoolcucumberSydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Manager: Sandra Ciccia

Amicable and Excellent would be two words I would use to describe Sandra. Sandra is genuinely interested in people and helping them solve the problems they face. This I feel is a very important quality of a good strata manager. Just only being our Strata Manager for slightly over 6 months and she has done an amazing job of helping us with the many issues the strata has been facing. Sandra also brings with her the confidence and experience of many years in the industry. Really glad to have Sandra being our strata manager and a commendation for STM having such excellent staff on board.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear Sandra is providing great service for you. I'll be sure to pass this on to her, this will make her day!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Sandra Ciccia is a breath of fresh air

Sandra became our Strata Manager last year. Sandra conducted our Strata AGM in a totally professional manner and I was impressed with her communication skills. I find that my emails to Sandra are answered quickly and effectively. I find Sandra very pleasant to deal with.

LH7

LH7Sydney

Very helpful

Julie has been very helpful in our dealings with this company so far. We have recently purchased a unit managed by this company and in our two dealings with the strata company so far Julie has been quick to respond to our emails, sorted out our issues as quickly as possible and did so in a friendly manner.

P.M.Townsend

P.M.TownsendSydney, NSW

A Keeper

After a frustrating experience with a young lady who eventually left, Sandra is a real breath of fresh air. Easy and very pleasant to deal with, she's obviously extremely knowledgable and an excellent communicator, too.
Don't let this one get away, STM - she's a "keeper".

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for the glowing review of Sandra. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

a welcome change of Strata Manager

since Sandra Ciccia has taken over the position of our strata manager everything has become much easier .. phone calls and emails and building issues are responded to in an intelligent way and a solution based strategy is implemented.. This is a welcome change and i hope Sandra remains with us
julie Read

Sandra Ciccia - Excellent Strata Manager

Sandra Ciccia is the best strata manager we've ever had; highly experienced, professional and a superb communicator. We are delighted. While I can't speak for every manager, Sandra gets 5 stars.

ebodesign

ebodesignSydney, NSW

Fantastic work by strata manager Leanne Eardley

I would like to thank our fantastic strata manager Leanne Eardley.

I’m the treasurer of the Lincoln building and have been working closely with Leanne for more than two years.

Leanne is always a pleasure to work with and is very attentive to our building needs. She is always professional and knowledgeable and has provided us with current legislation information that has been very helpful for our building EC to make crucial decisions.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your comments. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Leanne. I will be sure to share your feedback as I know it will make her day!

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Going that extra mile.

I am renovating the kitchen in my unit. After I had decided on the kitchen company they told me there was a window of opportunity to begin the following week if I could get body corporate permission to go ahead with the renovations. I asked Daniel Goodwin if he and the committee would be prepared to treat the matter with urgency, and they did. I very much appreciate this spirit of cooperation.
Elizabeth

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Gratitude for STM

We would like to thank Cassandra for her loyal & persevering work in getting the Council to remove trees that are causing ongoing damage to the complex here.
This is a victory - and we give Cassandra great credit for it.
Cassandra is conscientious, helpful & prompt in responding to our phone calls & emails.
We recommend her for promotion, she has earned it.
With thanks,
Steve & Dale Butler
Strata committee members & site persons for tradesmen.
11/42-48 merton st
Sutherland
phone 040 76 444 17

Hi Dale,
Thank you for the wonderful recommendation of Cassandra. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Terence

TerenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Reliable

Having been on several B/C committees, I have nothing but admiration for STM and in particular our manager Sandra Workman. Responses are always quick and helpful. Meetings are conducted professionally with an intimate knowledge of our particular needs and objectives as well as the complexities of the Strata rules and regulations . Charges are reasonable and all outgoings clearly accountable. Our B/C has been with STM for many years and we would recommend them to anyone.
Terry Mahaffey ( Chairman Kauai B/C)

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and professional

I have been here at Regency Place South 105 Christine Avenue Burleigh Waters, and have been elected as secretary on behalf the committee. I only and keep up the good work deal with Sandra Workmen and a few times her assistant Carol and they have bent over backwards to make sure everything is done right and I can’t be more satisfied with them Good Job Ladies

Hi Jason,
Thank you for the glowing review of Sandra and Carol. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Review of Performance of Alexandra Leis-Strata Manger

Alex has strong presence at our strata meetings , thinks logically , knows the strata rules and regulations and after being our Strata Manager for many years knows and understands the personal involved at Ballantyne ....not an easy task.
By bringing Tim Miller into the assistant manager position , this has helped with the overall workload that is required to be undertaken by STM
Overall I feel she has strong management skills.

Super Efficient & very helpful

Have been dealing with our new Strata Managers Brianca Kavanagh & Tully McGann since mid last year.
The BEST Strata Managers we have had so far!!! They are a great team.
They have handled everything so efficiently (SCM's etc.) & been so helpful with inquiries & requests.

Hi Jacquelyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Brianca & Tully are meeting your expectations and beyond. I will be sure to share your kind review with them.

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor

disruptorasked

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives