Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Listing monitored by Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Having dealt with STM over 12 years now, they provide an extremely professional but friendly service. Sandra Ciccia is an exceptional community manager. She is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to satisfy her customers enquires and needs. Can’t not fault her dedication to the job. Looking forward to continuing the relationship into the future. Well done!

Bettina_Almond
Bettina_AlmondAU

Fantastic communication and service.

I find STM and it’s staff available , courteous and professional. My contacts Bill Croucher and Paul King are great to deal with. If I could give six stars I would.

Kelly Mitchell

Kelly has always been professional, approachable and very understanding. Her patience, whilst part of her job is admirable. STM is fortunate to have her in the company in my opinion.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Solrac
Solrac

Relieved we decided to go with STM.

We recently purchased a new property and decided to flip our strata manager and go with STM and we couldn’t be happier. Transparent and clear communication is exactly what we get.

KB
KBSydney

Responsive and friendly

I had a great experience liaising with Zech at Strata Title Management. Zech was quick to respond and kept things simple, making life admin that little bit better/easier to get done. Thank you!

Hi KB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear about the 5 star service provided by Zecharie and STM. We will be sure to let the team know!
Kind regards,

PatriciaF
PatriciaFSydney, NSW

Top Marks

Cassandra and her support team are pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. Nothing is too much trouble and requests, queries and answers are always handled promptly. They are a pleasure to deal with

Hi Patricia,
Thank you for your kind review of Cassandra and STM. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.
Kind regards,

Jennifer
Jennifer Sydney, NSW

Carolyn Clifton

Carolyn responds quickly to requests and is always willing to follow through and update on the status of outstanding jobs - as a unit block we appreciate her professionalism many thanks Carolyn

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Carolyn makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

With an 'OPEN' Human Resources Department at StrataTitle.com.au, what new course is next for Champion Hira Zaheer?

Hi Charles,
We're delighted to hear that Hira has made a positive difference to your scheme. We'll be sure to let the her and the team know. Thanks for taking the time to review our services.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Strata Management

We have been with stm for many years. In the last 5yrs or so, they have really improved. They are professional and courteous even at the hardest of times. Our strata manager always responds to our emails promptly and provides information to us without issue. If we want a specific contractor, they run the checks and engage them to conduct the work. Good service and professional. Thanks

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. The team takes a huge amount of pride in delivering top level customer service and they will be delighted with this review.

Payment to contractors- excellent

Excellent service, response to payment is outstanding. The best company I have ever worked with. From the accounts department to strata managers and everyone else, very professional, simply the best.

Dear Velocity Valuations,
Thank you for your kind review of our services. We really appreciate the feedback!

We Have A Great Strata Manager

Sandra Ciccia has been fantastic as our Strata Manager. She's efficient, courteous and gets the job(s) done quickly. She's always happy to answer questions or explain something about the AGM's. A valuable asset to STMG. Mary Piper Units 29 & 38.

Has been conveiniant

Hira, has been a new team member who has picked up the pieces and without fail has been patient, a fantastic listener and always 100% helpful when needed assistance. Hira will never let you down.
I am very happy to have Hira onboard and helping our state team

Hi Belinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and review our services. Hira works very hard for everyone in her communities and your kind review will make her day!

Strata fees kindness

Natasha was very kind and understanding with our situation regarding our over due strata fees. Her communication was prompt and professional. We look forward to working with her again in the future.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Natasha works very hard for everyone in her communities and your kind review will make her day!

Dale
DaleSydney, NSW

Efficient Service

We are grateful To Cassandra for her prompt attention to our emails.
She responds with speed & has valuable insight into dealing with our strata issues.
With thanks,
Steve & Dale Butler,
[Personal Details Removed]

Michael A.
Michael A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and attentiveness from the entire maintenance team!

We have found Avia and the entire STM team to be extremely professional and through throughout all strata related matters and repairs. Highly recommend the entire maintenance team for all your strata needs. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Read more reviews - page 2

Adrian G
Adrian Gasked

Generl Manger

Im own of 1 Unit in complex of 6 unit. On the beach. we're having the roof replaced and about to vote for one of 3 option need your advise
option 1.
5 muti contacts with each trades with appionted superviser.
Option 2
With One Builder to Manger all works
option 3
Same as Option 2
apples for apples quote

Adrian 0427228823

Hi Adrian,
In order for us to be able to assist with your enquiry, please provide your plan & lot number as well as the address of the property we manage.
Thanks.
STM

Raj
Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant
Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

See all Strata Title Management Group (STM) questions

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives