Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Strata Title Management Group (STM)

The Recent Fire at 34 Oxley St, Crows Nest

Recently in early March 2019, we had a major electrical fire at our building at 34 Oxley St, Crows Nest. as a result, all 80 apartments had to be evacuated, because there was no power for 6 days. During that time, the support shown from STM and their staff was excellent. We were sending out daily newsletters to all owners and tenants and so, the lines of communication were very good. Overall, Sarah Copley and Brendan Jiang gave us excellent support throughout this emergency situation.
Garry Scarborough
Chairman
Strata Group 74219

Hi Garry, Reading this has made my day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. It's great to hear the support given by the team benefitted you all in during a very difficult and unsettling time. I will be sure to share your comments with Sarah, Brendan and the rest of the team! Thank you again and have a good weekend! Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager, Southern Communities

Performance Strata Managers in particular Sarah Copley

Sarah Copley has always been very thoughtful and helpful with the rather difficult problems that arrive in our building, so I am grateful for her help. My apartment is 103/8 New Mclean St Edgecliff NSW 2027.

Hi Selena, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Sarah takes pride in giving outstanding service to her customers, and its customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Sarah. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Excellent team work

I have worked in the industry for nearly twenty years I deal with a number of strata companies. I find the team at Strata Titles Management from the strata assistants to the strata managers excellent.
They are professional courteous and efficient

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. Reading this has made my day!! The STM team take a huge amount of pride in their work and this review will motivate them even more to continue a high level of customer service standards. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to team and the Senior Managers. Thank you again, Best regards Richard Eastwood, General Manager.

Best strata manager we have had

In the 41 years of living in Sydney, we have never come across a Strata manager as good as Jonathan at Strata Title Management Group. He does a fantastic job.

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with STM and Jonathon. It is great to hear Jonathon is meeting your expectations and making a difference. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Phillip Torpy

We have had several Strata Managers. As an EC member, I am very grateful to Phillip Torpy for his efficiency and professionalism. He has provided invaluable support throughout a very difficult period.

Hi Anita, Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience working with Phillip. It's great to hear he has been providing you and your community with the support you need during this time. He takes pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and I will be sure to pass your comments onto Phillip. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Everything a building needs in a Strata manager.....

I have Chaired and been active in the affairs of the Body Corporate of our building for 18 years and have worked with a number of Strata Managers. Jonathan Chew is a stand-out. He has a strong understanding of relevant issues is attentive and responsive and manages to harness the other departments of STM to achieve results. I strongly support Jonathan as a manager and STM as an organisation.

Hi Kent, Thanks for taking the time to write an excellent review. Jonathon takes a huge amount of pride in his work and this review will motivate him even more to continue his high level of customer service standards. His passion obviously shine's through and I will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Jonathon and his supportive team. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Jon Chew is the most attentive strata manager I’ve had! Hats off STM!

Post the disastrous thunderstorms in December 2018, my unit (address withheld) has water leaks, ceiling damage amongst others.
Even though Jon made is clear that he was going on annual leave, he still
Kept in contact and ensured contractors were fixing it before he left.
STM don’t let this gem go! So much between than your previous manager!

Hi Jin, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. Reading this has made my day!! Jon takes a huge amount of pride in his work and this review will motivate him even more to continue his already high level of customer service standards. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jon and his Regional Manager. Thank you again, Best regards Richard Eastwood, General Manager.

Best strata manager ever

Thanks STM for allocating Jonathan Chew to our building. Very knowledgeable, extremely patient and helpful, guiding us through the process each step along the way. He even provide a list of solicitors that could assist in bylaws. Best thing about Jonathan is he almost never missed a phone call. Best strata manager I’ve ever dealt with!

Hi Seng, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Jonathon takes pride in giving outstanding service to his customers, and its customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jonathon. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Finally someone that is available for the BodyCorporate and acting swiftly

Minal Kulkarni is our Strata manager and we have been through a lot of different Managers in our time with Stratatitle and had lots of promises and lots of frustrations. Minal is a breath of fresh air and nothing, even the smallest things get done straight away. She has a vast knowledge of strata laws and handles any problem till it is solved. The AGM is handled very professionally and everyone on our body corporate respects her .
Hans Weitmann

Hi Hans (Captain Fun), Thank you for your excellent feedback. Reading your review has made my day!!! It's great to know Minal has been able to assist in getting things back on track for you all and that she is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Minal. Thanks again Captain, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Rene is competent and knows his stuff

Our Mortlake complex has been managed by STM for close on 20 years. During that time, they have provided a highly efficient service and exceptional support.
Rene Mouawad was appointed to manage our property last July. As early as our first meeting with him - all present were most impressed by Rene’s professional expertise, drive and solid resolve to look after our interests. He was quick to address our priorities and came up with practical solutions to resolve difficult issues.

Hi Pat C, Reading this has made my day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. Rene takes a huge amount of pride in his work and this review will motivate him even more to continue the already high level of customer service standards he provides. Thank you again, Best regards Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Stephanie is tops!

Stephanie Chenery, is strata manager of our large complex. She is pleasant, efficient and nothing is too much trouble. Queries are dealt with very promptly. Her conduct of our AGM and other meetings is excellent

Hi PatriciaF, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Stephanie takes pride in giving outstanding service to her customers, and its customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Stephanie. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Siobhan Hughes - proactive and very efficient

I am a property manager and needed to get permission for a prospective tenant to have a dog. As a quick turnaround is really important when you have a good tenant and want to secure them, I found that Siobhan Hughes was excellent and was able to facilitate the request in a few hours. The Committee allowed the dog and I was able to secure the tenant.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your excellent feedback. Siobhan works very diligently and it will provide her with great encouragement to keep doing what she is doing. It's great to hear we have been able to assist you, your client, your tenant and of course the 4 legged client too!! Thanks again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Terrible

Had b/room water proofing problems they sent out their plumber to do the job and after he had ripped up the tiles they called him and stopped him and his men. I was left with a gutted bathroom. I am a pensioner it was my first communal home . They then told me it was my problem. I had to employ another plumber to do the work for me. They are no good. They’re not to be trusted or believed. Don’t buy a property if they are managing it. If I’d known how bad they are I wouldn’t have touched my property. They don’t do a thing. They are so inept. So lazy with all the money they are ripping off homeowners

Hello Blue Jeans, Thank you for reaching our to us and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We would like to look into the points you have raised. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, STM.It’s too little too late. After much neglect and being ignored from your ‘strata mismanagement’ we will look around for another co that at least answers our calls.Hi Blue Jeans, Thank you for your reply. As mentioned in our private message, please feel free to forward your contact details and which building this is regarding so we can look into this for you. Best regards, STM

Stephanie is great!

Stephanie Chenery is the first employee of STM that we have found to be efficient and proactive.
We appreciate the difference she has made .Any issues are felt with promptly . Thank you !

Hi Susan, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with STM. It is great to hear Stephanie is meeting your expectations and making a difference in your community. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Testimonial by Nicki & Stuart Thomas (Cronulla)

We have had the pleasure and piece of mind of STM being our Strata Managers for the duration of our home unit ownership, being the past 6 years. We primarily deal direct with our Strata Manager, Stephanie Chenery, who we have only ever found to be the utmost professional, highly knowledgeable and an expert in her chosen field, all with her own personable and caring nature. At times, Stephanie has had to call upon her extremely diplomatic negotiating skills when dealing with owners who either do not agree with each other or merely, do not understand Motions being put forward to them, which are at all times, actually in the best interest of the owners. Being a good Strata Manager is the 'middle person' (negotiator) between the owners & the Law and Stephanie takes this responsibility serious and all in her stride. We are very grateful to have Stephanie working with and for all our owners and certainly would not hesitate to personally recommend both Stephanie Chenery and indeed STM.

Hi Nicki and Stuart, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. Reading this has made my day!! Stephanie takes a huge amount of pride in her work and this review will motivate her even more to continue her already high level of customer service standards. It is brilliant to know you can recommend both STM and Stephanie based on your own experiences and I will be sure to pass on your feedback. Thank you again, Best regards Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities

Our Strata Manager

Have found Steph Chanerey our Strata Manager to be easy to speak with, easy to contact and all issues resolved professionally. I would not hesitate in referring her to any prospective owners corporation.
Yours Chairman SP4069

Hi Ed B, Thank you for your great feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services and keep doing the things our clients like. It is great to hear you can recommend us based on your own experiences! I will be sure to share your comments with Steph. Best regards, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Great Service

Today I was serviced by a young man by the name of Tim Miller. His formal tone and professional approach helped to answer my enquiry promptly. He was more then happy to go above and beyond to answer my enquiry, for this I am grateful. Tim is a valuable asset to your team and should be formally recognised for his efforts.

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience working with Tim. It is great to hear he has been assisting you with your queries. Tim takes pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and I will be sure to pass your comments onto Tim. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Five stars for Stella

Our current strata manager Stella McWiggan is the best we have had during 10 years or so, some of that time being with other companies. The response time is good, and contractors she has provided have been prompt and competent. We are very pleased to have her.

Hi Judith C, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Stella takes great pride in giving outstanding service to her customers and leading her team. It's customers like you that make our job rewarding! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Stella. Thank you again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Our Strata Manager is a mover and shaker

As former Secretary of the EC, I am please to have worked with Rene Mouawad, who is efficient and works hard to solve issues we've had. Between us we managed to clear up a 3 year backlog of items needed to be done within 3 months. It's a pleasure to have such a competent Manager looking after us.

Hi Mares, Thank you for your excellent feedback. Reading your review has made my day! It's great to know Rene has been able to assist in getting things back on track for you all and that he is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Rene. Thanks again, Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities.

Why I moved to STM

We were looking for a strata manager, we had a few issues with the past one and had heard very good reports about STM, we had Rene appointed to look after our plan, we are very happy with STM and Rene, they are proactive and take the time to listen.

Rene, and his team have already made several recommendations that will save our strata money and we are developing plans that save us more money over the next few years

Although our time with STM has only been a few months, I’m more than happy with the service, communication and ‘can-do’ attitude shown by STM

I would have no issue with recommending STM and Rene to any strata committee that feels they need a change and thinks they’re not getting the best service possible

I know the process of changing strata companies is a pain, however the alternative is staying and continue to pay too much and not get the service you need, it really can’t hurt to call and have a chat, you really could make savings and achieve a better result

Carl

Hi Carl, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and experiences. Reading this has made my day!! Even though you have only been with us a short while, it is great to hear we have already been able to assist you with the issues that were of concern for you before you "made the switch". Hearing first hand that you can recommend STM based on your own experiences means a lot to us and we are happy to have the opportunity to help you, the committee and all owners. Thank you again, Best regards Richard Eastwood, General Manager - Southern Communities