4.1

Excellent service

Tully is always very efficient and helpful I wish more strata managers were as good When he sends me a work order it is concise as it can be and I find atm to respond quickly to my emails and queries

Hi,
We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with the professional and efficient service provided by Tully. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Belinda Lawrence

Belinda LawrenceSydney, NSW

Joining Strata Title Management Group

We joined STM late 2017. During our brief time with STM we have had five Managers all of whom have left.
However, each time this happened we were assigned Assistant Manager, Sarah Copley!! Sarah has a 'can do' attitude, is extremely knowledgeable in her field. very efficient and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely like to have Sarah as our Commumity Manager.
I sincerely hope that the Management at STM appreciate Sarah.

Tony Edwards

Tony EdwardsSydney, NSW

Professional, Prompt, Efficient Service

Our regard for STM has a long distinguished history. Sarah Copely continued the tradition of exemplary service we have come to expect from this company. STM always provides sound advice on all matters relating to Strata Management.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

The Team

We have found our team of Cassie and Julie to be efficient and always eager to help us in anyway they can.We are completely happy with their service, as follows with Stm as a management company

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Julie and Cassandra. I will pass your kind comments on to them.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

STM, through Karla Shipman provides excellent service and advice

Karla is very prompt, knowledgeable on strata matters and regulations, and always helpful in resolving issues. We have found her to be very dependable and an absolute pleasure to work with. STM's' service,through Karla has made the work of the Strata Committee that much easier.

Hi John,
Thank you for your kind review of Karla. It's very much appreciated and receiving this will make her day!

Sue Worrad

Sue WorradRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent work Karla Shipman

Karla's knowledge and professionalism is what makes her an outstanding Strata Manager and I would highly recommend her. She has managed our complex for a number of years and delivers her service in a friendly and helpful manner. She has always been prompt in addressing and resolving any issues that arise within our complex. Thank you Karla!

Hi Sue,
We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Karla. I will pass your kind comments on to her. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Barry.S.

Barry.S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Many thanks to Karla Shipman and her team.

Due to resignations, I have been the only member of a Strata Committee for the last 4 mths. Karla's availability and support during this difficult period has made this possible.

Hi Barry,

Great work Sarah

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Sarah. Sarah was extremely easy to deal with and very responsive.
A job needed to be attended to on common property, and was rectified in a great timely manner.
It is always refreshing having someone who is responsive and affirmative. Thank you!

Thanks to Daniel Goodwin and the team

Very impressed with the quick and helpful response from Daniel and his team in response to a query I had recently. The follow up with information and the willingness to help me through a process and even save me money in doing so! Thank you guys :)

Hi Josan,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Daniel. I will pass your kind comments on to him.

Good work

Sarah Copley is on the ball and quick to respond to most of our queries and problems. We are fortunate to have her on the team which looks after our building

Hi Wendy
Thank you for your kind review of Sarah. It's very much appreciated and receiving this will make her day!

Jenny Williamson at STM

Jenny is always contactable especially during COVID 19 as emails and calls get responses on the day they are sent. Very professional to deal with managing our committee and gets items and requests resolved asap.

Hi Todd,
Thank you for your kind review of Jenny. It's very much appreciated and receiving this will make her day!

Geoff Gaggin

Geoff GagginRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Paul King - go to the top of the class!

Paul King has come on board as our new Strata manager and has revitalised my dimming perspective about STM. Friendly, polite, conscientious and so emphatic in his dealings with us to date.

Sarah Copley

Sarah Copley is very helpful and prompt in reply by phone and email.
I've also been happy with the service of Strata Title Management overall as Treasurer of a strata committee.

Hi Adam,
Thank you for your kind review of Sarah and STM. We really appreciate it!

Efforts of Sarah Copley

Sarah Copley at Strata Title Management was extremely helpful in accelerating the execution of a recent urgent issue in the building. She was great in her communications, knew the right people to contact and remained on task until it was solved. Having people like Sarah makes it reassuring for an owner of a unit in a Strata, to know that issues and problems can be managed successfully through an external party.

Leanne M

Leanne MSydney, NSW

Professional resolutions

Whenever I deal with Sarah Copley she responds very quickly and always works toward a beneficial resolution.
From the very beginning Sarah has been the most professional person to deal with .

Hi Leanne,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Sarah. I will pass your kind comments on to her.

Wayne Miller

Wayne MillerSydney, NSW

I have been dealing with Sarah Copley and Strata Title Management for many years as a Contractor. A pleasure to deal with and I was only reminded of this again lately, whilst dealing with another building. This day and age we are all so quick to criticize. However, credit where credit due. Thanks you Sarah Copley

Andrew S

Andrew SSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We have been dealing with Cassandra Gallo to manage any strata issues, questions or concerns for our strata complex. Her proactive approach to our emails as been excellent and is always thorough in her responses and ensures our concerns are addressed in a timely manner.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Cassandra. I will pass your kind comments on to her.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

These guys are so incompetent it is laughable

The strata managers turn over at an amazing rate and each one seems to be worse than the one before. There is no handover and little care for their clients. On top of all that they will charge an arm and a leg for every phone call you make to them. Multiple "mistaken" charges and things charged twice. Beware, do NOT go with STM. Very poor service.

SayItHowItIs
SayItHowItIs
Abbas

AbbasSydney, NSW

Service and response

We have been dealing with Hira Zaheer. She with her proactive approach has made dealing with Strata easier and convinient and concerns gets addressed in timely manner. She will be an asset to her employer

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Katie Walton, Assistant Administration.

Katie has been prompt in responding to emails, quotes and invoices. she seems to take her job seriously and gets it done efficiently. Katie would be a valuable member for any work place.

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor

disruptorasked

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives