Verifiedstratatitle.com.au

81% · 533120 · 18%

James Chen
James ChenSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Since strata manager changed, new manager, Gemma Clarke, made her new approach and excellent efforts. She works very hard to make sure all the strata issues be addressed and communicated and resolved. She politely listens, patiently explains and delivers good result. We are very happy to have her on board to look after our strata plan.
Lisa Min
Lisa Min3 posts

Great service and professionalism from Steven Rose

Recently Steven Rose, new to the Tweed Heads team, conducted our AGM. He was upfront and honest about a few issues we had. He was committed to hearing our concerns and to resolving them. He hosted our AGM in person (40kms away) which was a welcome first for our complex. Our body corp. feel like we are in good hands with Steven at the helm. Thank you for your professionalism Steven. Show reply
NVH
NVH

Horrendous, incompetent and unprofessional and has caused ongoing legal and financial issues

Tweed Office, most unprofessional, useless team. From their legal to their senior managers - Nathan, Louise, Dianne, Debbie, Maddy and the 8 property managers in less than 2 years has made our strata a living nightmare. Do nothing, blame, ignore basic requests and charge through the roof. Absolutely discussing company. Their company values are an absolute joke - here is none. Don't use them.
John
JohnSydney, NSW2 posts

Top Service

Just wanted to say that our strata manager Cassandra Gallo was a pleasure to deal with and very professional and knowledgeable.
Always took my calls and or answered my emails etc.
a agreat experince Show reply
Nick. K
Nick. KSydney, NSW

Kat C.
Kat C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

AGM better than expected

I'm new to building ownership and strata and found Steven very helpful and proactive. He explained things clearly and too the time to make sure everyone understood. My fellow committee members noted they were much happier since he took over our account :D Show reply
S Smith
S Smith

Very knowledgeable and available to help

We are very happy with STM in the last 6 months with our property manager Steven Rose.
He is always available to help or answer any questions we have and is thoroughly knowledgeable on all the legislation.
Would recommend STM based on our service from Steven. Show reply
Pete W
Pete WRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Excellent Strata Management Company

STM look after my property and they provide excellent service. Steven Rose looks after it for me and I can recommend him highly. Steven is very professional and he has always provided information accurately and in a timely manner. Highly recommended STM. Show reply
Jacarada
Jacarada7 posts

CGS E.
CGS E.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service

Tezni has been a pleasure to work with.
Always friendly, efficient and professional. Thank you! Show reply
Ani
Ani

Professional,helpful regional manager

Christopher Osborn the regional manager of stm is extremely professional , helpful ,honest and approachable . He is doing amazing things at STM and I am confident through his leadership and management STM will excel and provide excellent management with professional, knowledgeable managers who listen and do there utmost best for the betterment of your scheme. Proper management and excellence comes from the top and Christopher Osborn has proven this .
Thankyou
Ani (plan 1725) Show reply
kim raguseballina5 posts

Ongoing communication problems

This company never seems to get any better
Sent email over a week ago about roof damage, plus a follow up email.
Still no reply.
So frustrating
Jessica A.
Jessica A.2 posts

Professional, Efficient, Amazing Customer Service experience

I have been liaising with Lauren Tracey (our Strata Manager) for a number of years. I am so happy that Lauren is our Strata Manager and I truly value her expertise, efficiency, her prompt follow-ups - she just gives great customer service experience and makes my life so much easier! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Strata Manager (in fact - I often do). Thank you Lauren! I really appreciate all that you do for us here! Show reply
Akoya
AkoyaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Continuity of service

Throughout the recent changes within STM our owners corporation were concerned about the succession of community managers allocated to us. It took some time to settle down, but now we have continuity of service. We are still in a ‘getting to know you’ stage with Steven and are thankful for his prompt communication and feedback to us as a committee. We look forward to working with Steven in 2024.
Val J
Val JSydney, NSW4 posts

Strata Peace of Mind

Thank you for instilling confidence and peace of mind with the management of our Strata Plan.
You provide excellent communication and administration, as well as prompt and courteous responses to any concern or query I may have from time to time.
I have been an owner in the block for over 27 years and am very happy with the service provided. Well done!
Val Johanson

Donna
Donna

Hi, we submitted a general improvement application for replacing flooring one month ago. The flooring has a 6 star impact sound reduction and all supporting documents were supplied with application. After numerous calls and emails received a reply stating that an EGM needs to take place in another three and a half weeks away at our cost of $165. Can't move in until our floors are done, having to pay rent as well as a mortgage whilst lost work due to covid. This will have been going on for almost 8 weeks by the time of the meeting we have to pay for. Please help!!

Harmony C.
Harmony C.

Oh no.. this is our current situation. Did you end up getting approval?

Adrian G
Adrian G

Generl Manger

Im own of 1 Unit in complex of 6 unit. On the beach. we're having the roof replaced and about to vote for one of 3 option need your advise
option 1.
5 muti contacts with each trades with appionted superviser.
Option 2
With One Builder to Manger all works
option 3
Same as Option 2
apples for apples quote

Adrian 0427228823

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hi Adrian, In order for us to be able to assist with your enquiry, please provide your plan & lot number as well as the address of the property we manage.
Thanks.
STM

ivan b.
ivan b.
Raj
Raj

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hi Raj, We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Contact info for Strata Title Management Group (STM)

• ABN: 43119665762