Strata Title Management Group (STM)

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Pauline Nolan

Pauline NolanSydney, NSW

Keep away from these people

We had STM for the last 15 years for our office block. After years of incorrect figures, impossible explanations, AGMs where we were pushed into adverse decisions and losing hundreds of thousands of dollars we finally swapped to a new company.

We are still trying to clean up the mess these people have left us with. Don't go near them.

I have previously given STM the opportunity to respond privately before I published. Eventually I got an email from the GM...then he went quiet and passed it to the Regional Manager that I had spent years trying to get a straight answer from and who I specifically asked not to be involved.

At the very least the fees we paid should be reimbursed.

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

5 star service. Helpful and friendly.

Belinda Will went above and beyond with helping me relating to all questions I had asked with nothing but politeness and thorough information. All information provided was accurate and Belinda went above and beyond to help me in a very prompt manner.

Hi Samantha,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experiences and leave a positive review. I will be sure to pass this on.

certificate of currency

Julie and Cassandra from STM really went above and beyond to help my on the 11th hour in one of the busiest periods of Christmas to facilitate a certificate of currency for my exchange in contracts today. thank you so much ladies

BRUCE FLETCHER

BRUCE FLETCHERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kylie Tindell property manager pine view court

We've had a few issues here at pine view court of late. Kylie has sorted through all with honors. Just to mention one in particular extending in excess of 20 yrs, although still on going, progress has been made. I have found Kylie to always be knowable. Courteous & efficient. Well done Kylie. Regards Bruce Fletcher.

Jeff Topping

Jeff ToppingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great personal service!

I've been the body corporate chairman of our block of 9 units for about 13 years, and in the last few years have had Kylie attend and manage our AGM's and day to day affairs and issues that arise on an old building complex. Kylie is always a delight to speak with and has extensive knowledge of the way things should be carried out to be fair to all parties involved in a body corporate, and shows respect to tenants and owners alike. Kylie doesn't treat people like a number on a piece of paper, and takes an interest in the way the body corporate progresses to our goals. She is always forward thinking and reminds of us of what to plan for in the future.

Robyn Ritchie

Robyn RitchieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A positive attitude

In my six months as Chairperson of CTS 31430 Coolangatta I have found Kylie Tyndall from Strata Title Management to be knowledgeable and helpful, as Qld Strata Laws can differ from NSW laws,and she always answers my emails promptly. She chaired the AGM well, was patient in answering questions and explaining the budget. regards Robyn Ritchie.

Yumie

YumieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your help Brenda Will :)

I have called to community support officer Brenda Will about my payment problems. English is my second language so phone call to somewhere about official stuff is always not easy for me but she was helping me very kindly about my problems on the phone and solved very quickly. I really appreciated. Thank you Brenda!

Hi Yumie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Brenda. I will be sure to pass on your awesome feedback.

Love your work Kylie

Have called on Strata Manager Kylie Tindall (Tweedheads) on many occasions to help with the ongoing problems that occur in any Strata managed property. Kylie is a problem solver and we always get solutions to move forward. Attending AGM's we are always greeted by Kylie with a smile and her can do approach to her postion. Love your work Kylie.

Kindest regards,

Paul and Donna Jaggard

Strata Manager Garry Manning

As Chairman of Community Association DP 270383, Rainforest Ridge Estate I would second the remarks
by my secretary for the best AGM meeting in 5 years and hopefully stability with our new Strata Manager as The Ballina office needs that.
Chairman
Community Association DP 270383

Hi Con,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Garry. I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback.

SU62

SU62Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Thanks to Garry Manning of STM for his excellent delivery of our AGM

Garry Manning is the new Strata Manager for our Community Association in East Ballina.
We have just had our Annual General Meeting, where Garry was excellent in his handling of all the questions raised and his thorough knowledge of the Acts and rules.
Garry's informative answers left our members feeling we are in good hands and under professional leadership.
The comments I received at the end of the meeting was "That's the best AGM we have ever had!"
Thank you Garry and STM.

Secretary
Rainforest Ridge Community Association

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's great to hear Garry and STM are meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your excellent feedback.

Brian Bassham

Brian BasshamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Prompt and factual response thank you.

Thanks to Garry Manning of the Ballina office for prompt and comprehensive answers to queries in relation to our Strata prior to our Annual General Meeting and his well honed meeting skills.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Garry. I will be sure to pass on your awesome feedback.

Glen Stalker

Glen StalkerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome assistance

Had the pleasure of entrusting Simone ( Ballina office) with getting some minor strata work done on our property to which she carried out this request immediately and successfully. Well done.

Awesome service.

I have been a customer of STM since 1990 and 1993 during those years I have seen a lot of changes, however over the past few years two people deserve a CARE badge for courtesy and assistance, they reply to my emails or phone calls on the same day I consider their service awesome ...I have been a WOW Manager/Executive for 40 years so I have seen the good, and bad so congratulations to Candy Guillon and Mellisa Campbell......by the way care badges are hard to get they represent Customers are really every thing....so few business understand Stm you have two girls who are gold.
Kind Regards
Chris Tuck 45001 and 32652

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Kim Luckel is very cooperative and helpful

I have a great experience with Kim as our property manager. No doubt Kim is efficient, responsive and cooperative when it comes to property issue resolution. Thanks Kim for delivering your
commitments.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Great service by STM

STM look after our apartment in Hurstville.
Leanne as our strata manager has been awesome. Professional, thorough, impartial, responsive, approachable and friendly.
She follows up on things and delivers on commitments. Thanks Leanne!

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Leanne. I will be sure to pass on your awesome feedback.

Bob Carbines

Bob CarbinesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Following up a contentious issue

Minal Kulkarni was instrumental in negotiating the reimbursement of funds owing to me from the Body Corporate. Her manner was efficient and courteous and I appreciated her constant communication during the process. As a result of her skilful management, the outcome was positive.

Sarah Copley is a Star

If this review was solely for Sarah ot would be 5 stars but for STM itself 1-2 stars.
If our block, & STM, did not have Sarah then who knows where we both would be! During the last year with 4 Strata Managers, then periods of no or interim ones, it has been Sarah being the glue & go to! She has always been quick to act (where others have not), pleasant, professional & a pleasure to deal with.

Julie Rogers

Julie RogersSydney, NSW

Sarah Copley is pleasant to deal with.

Sarah is excellent at communicating issues to and is extremely pleasant to deal with. Sarah is an asset to the company and Patrick is very lucky to have her assistance

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's great to hear Sarah is meeting your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your excellent feedback.

Professional service from Sarah Copley

It was a pleasure dealing with Sarah Copley. Always had a friendly and professional approach and followed through with all enquiries or issues I had regarding my property managed by STM.

Hi Finalisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Sarah. I will be sure to pass on your kind feedback.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Lianna

Lianna provided prompt service, accurate information and her communication skills were excellent. Her assistance in resolving a difficult situation was very much appreciated and it was all done in a very timely manner.

Hi Angela,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Lianna will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor

disruptorasked

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives