2Pro Rubbish Removal

Pro Rubbish Removal

2Pro Rubbish Removal

100% · 130%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Pro Rubbish Removal? Claim your listing.

Abby W.
Abby W.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Instantly great work for removing rubbish

Having these team really make our rubbish removed with no hassle good workmanship and friendly too. Highly recommended
Hannah H.
Hannah H.13 posts

They were punctual and efficient

The team worked swiftly, leaving my property spotless. Highly recommended!
Harrison Beit
Harrison BeitMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service!

Hired for garden rubbish removal. The crew, under the expert guidance of Sarah, was exceptional—efficient, friendly, and thorough. A stress-free experience from start to finish. Definitely the go-to rubbish removal service in Sydney!
Annabelle Frazer
Annabelle FrazerHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended!

Excellent Rubbish Removal service! Quality and value are unbeatable. Smart Rubbish Removal Brisbane made my cleanup project hassle-free.
Sam Henderson
Sam HendersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

East and Efficient

The team at Pro Rubbish Removal is fantastic. They handled my builder rubbish removal efficiently, and I was impressed with their professionalism. I couldn't have asked for better service.
Jessica Cross
Jessica Cross2 posts

Fast and reliable

When I asked for a pick up the same day, they made it happen. The crew was extremely nice and even arrived early! It's hard to believe how much stuff people throw out when you're moving alone so thank goodness these guys came along with their masks on too :)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Great Service

The team at Pro Rubbish Removals Brisbane were friendly and very professional in removing 60 years worth of junk from my property. They made what could have been a difficult task into an easy one for me by being communicative throughout, delivering great service without breaking the bank!
Frederick J.
Frederick J.2 posts

Highly recommended!

These guys are the best! I had a commercial tenancy in Toowoomba that needed junk removal. They were prompt, professional, and cost more than reasonable. Would definitely recommend these people for all your waste management needs
Oliver C.
Oliver C.

Thank you for being great!

Mike and his team are really helpful! They just did some work for us, at our office building as well as personal residence. They were polite enough to take care of all the trash that needed removing from these places--6 stars!! We always recommend them when people ask who we use because no one else can compare!!!
Janelle Whitaker
Janelle Whitaker2 posts

Highly recommended!

Thanks to Pro Rubbish Removal for the quick and speedy clearance at my house in Sunnybank. Your wonderful service from first call right up until collection day left an excellent impression on us! I will be recommending your company every time now that is what you can do with ease!!x
Thanks again
Casey Pope
Casey Pope

The boys have done rubbish removal in my property several times

Their customer service is exceptional!
They will go above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I have been able to obtain Bins on short notice many times, and the cost is really fair. I can't say enough good things about it!
Mindi Dockweiler
Mindi Dockweiler7 posts

Mike and Mark were just great

Their job was excellent and really efficient, they also had a great deal of energy and were eager to put in some hard work. They've relieved me of a lot of stress, and I can't say enough good things about them.
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They're fantastic!

The quote I received for the removal of an old dishwasher and washing machine was less than half the price of the other quote I had. Mark, one of their employees, was running late due to an unforeseen large project, but he kept me updated, was pleasant, and apologised profusely. We had a great conversation when he was here, and I would highly recommend their services.