Proform Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Proform Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
John from Adelaide
John from AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not so perfect

We now have the kitchen we always dreamed of...

Job well done

My new proform kitchen was installed yesterday from start to finish the professional way in which anthony ben and the staff at proform performed was exceptional peter who installed the kitchen was very good and had the kitchen done in no time i would highly recommend proform and should the need arise i wouldent hesitant to use them again job well done from a very satisfied customer

Ken
Kenadelaide

Proform Kitchen

Very pleased with the design and quality of our Proform kitchen. Anthony's design suggestions were exactly what we needed to achieve the long term functionality we required. We met with Anthony on numerous occasions to finalise design and colour selection and each time he was very patient and gave us several options to choose from. Quality and installation first class. Excellent value for money.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Proform Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

good instillation poor contact

my kitchen was installed by proform, it was installed well with no problems but when i wanted to extend the bench top, i could not get a hold of anybody for a long time and the 2 times i did i was assured i would be contacted back and am yet to be contacted

Anthony L.Proform KitchensSend a private message

Unfortunately we're unable to send you a private message, please contact us on 8369 2586 if you would like further assistance.

SallyB.
SallyB.Adelaide

Love my kitchen!

Proform installed my kitchen more than 3 years ago now. I just saw this review page so thought I would add my feedback too. I love my kitchen to bits! It all went very smoothly with no problems. 3 years on and it is all still looking and working really well. I would definitely use them again or recommend them.

Anthony L.Proform KitchensSend a private message

Thank you, always great to hear!

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyAdelaide

Great kitchen, great price and great service!!

I have read the previous reviews and I wonder if we are talking about the same company. Proform have just finished installing my kitchen and it looks awesome! I received great service from start to finish. The product was to an excellent standard. They also did my robes, Landry and bathrooms. No complaints here! If only I could post a photo to show you all. We have used Proform in every house we have lived in. This is kitchen number 3!! Never had any problems. I would definitely recommend Proform to my friends and family!

Anthony L.Proform KitchensSend a private message

Thank you, we look forward to working with you again when you need kitchen number 4...

MissStang
MissStangAdelaide

Top Quality Displays, but Ikea Finishes

Louisa17
Louisa17Melbourne, Victoria

Long delays, weak excuses, chipped bench tops, banging doors

Kitchen Renovators