Proform Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ken

Kenadelaide

Proform Kitchen

Very pleased with the design and quality of our Proform kitchen. Anthony's design suggestions were exactly what we needed to achieve the long term functionality we required. We met with Anthony on numerous occasions to finalise design and colour selection and each time he was very patient and gave us several options to choose from. Quality and installation first class. Excellent value for money.

good instillation poor contact

my kitchen was installed by proform, it was installed well with no problems but when i wanted to extend the bench top, i could not get a hold of anybody for a long time and the 2 times i did i was assured i would be contacted back and am yet to be contacted

Anthony L.Proform Kitchens

Unfortunately we're unable to send you a private message, please contact us on 8369 2586 if you would like further assistance.

SallyB.

SallyB.Adelaide

Love my kitchen!

Proform installed my kitchen more than 3 years ago now. I just saw this review page so thought I would add my feedback too. I love my kitchen to bits! It all went very smoothly with no problems. 3 years on and it is all still looking and working really well. I would definitely use them again or recommend them.

Anthony L.Proform Kitchens

Thank you, always great to hear!

Happy Chappy

Happy ChappyAdelaide

Great kitchen, great price and great service!!

I have read the previous reviews and I wonder if we are talking about the same company. Proform have just finished installing my kitchen and it looks awesome! I received great service from start to finish. The product was to an excellent standard. They also did my robes, Landry and bathrooms. No complaints here! If only I could post a photo to show you all. We have used Proform in every house we have lived in. This is kitchen number 3!! Never had any problems. I would definitely recommend Proform to my friends and family!

Anthony L.Proform Kitchens

Thank you, we look forward to working with you again when you need kitchen number 4...

MissStang

MissStangAdelaide

Top Quality Displays, but Ikea Finishes

Louisa17

Louisa17Melbourne, Victoria

Long delays, weak excuses, chipped bench tops, banging doors

Disgruntledasked

I wrote a review of Proform kitchens (by name of Caroann) yesterday but it has not appeared on your website and I am wondering why.

Disgruntled

What part of the content was inappropriate? Every bit of what I wrote was the truth!
In fact there's even more I could add since the time of writing. (eg the cabinets were supposed to have finger pull doors and now they're installed, I realise they were made flush at the bottom instead of having the finger-pull overlap.
Why would you not publish my honest account of my experience with Proform Kitchens (which, it is interesting to note, tallies with the other 'Bad' & 'Terrible' ratings given by the first two reviewers!)? Is it because the productreview.com site is really not an independent review site or is funded by companies such as Proform and hence you want the reviews to be mainly positive

Anthony L.Proform Kitchens

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Proform Kitchens have been under NEW ownership since 2015 and we would like to stress that policies and services from the previous ownership are not reflective of the standards and ethics of the new ownership. I know it has been some time since this review was posted but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate in calling.

Anthony L.Proform Kitchens

Wallspan Kitchens have a link on their website to our Product Review page to obviously high light some average reviews. As explained in our responses, these reviews were written prior to new ownership in 2015, for more updated reviews under our new ownership please check our 'Google' & 'Facebook' reviews.

If Wallspan would like to include past reviews then they should perhaps post the following links of when their parent company went into recievership leaving their clients with unfinished kitchens.

Get an answer from our members and Proform Kitchens representatives