Protein King

4.5

Daya Narain

Daya NarainSydney, NSW

Protein King is best supplementary Company

I started to by my Perfect Keto Collagen from Protein King 4 weeks ago. I have bought 3 units of Perfect Keto Collagen chocolate flavour and I am so happy with the product. James who I have been dealing with gave me a fantastic service and he was very helpful whenever I had any questions regarding the products. Great company, fast delivery and amazing service. They have me as their customer for life. Thank you James and Protein King.

Jarrod

JarrodSydney

Best Online Supplement Store I've dealt with!

For years I have been dealing with average supplement stores who usually sends me either wrong shirts with my products or delivery comes after a week. I gave ProteinKing a go after a friend recommended me and gosh these guys were quick. I sent through an online inquiry and within 30 minutes I got a response and straight after I placed an order. This all happened at approximately 9:30am and I kid you not, I got my product at 3:30pm the SAME DAY! Not only that, but I got some sweet samples which is amazing because I am always down for trying new products. I would recommend this store to anyone!

Not delivered at all

Order shipped on 8 March, on 15 of March order is in Chullora, estimated delivery to VIC on 21 March!!! Two weeks for a small parcel. Save yourself troubles and order somewhere else, not worth it!!

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Protein King compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Fastest. Delivery. EVER

I buy from these guys all the time, but this last delivery was crazy quick. Ordered 10am, delivered 3pm same day! Some companys I've used in the past dont even ship within a few days. Love them.

Highly Recommend

Omg. Protein king is great I ordered it and it was delivered in no time. I'm so amazed by the quality and also the customer service. Perfect definitely reccomend to all families and friends wanting to get into shape this summer

paula

paulasydney

Amazing company!

This is the best supplement company I have ever dealt with! I have been ordering from protein king for a couple months now and have never had a problem! Super cheap products and great service!!!! I used to order from Supps R Us but after a very bad experience with them I switched.
fast delivery, great service, cheap prices

Kamila

KamilaSydney, NSW

What a great service!

I've ordered protein powder in flavour (Mocca Cappuccino) I couldn't get anywhere (as it was out of stock). I was a bit hesitant to order it from the website I haven't heard of and that actually had the product I wanted in stock (I'm new to the gym protein powder business so I'm not familiar with good websites). It was delivered to my office the very next day just after lunch! Super fast delivery, super happy customer! Highly recommended.
Fast delivery

Simon K

Simon KMACQUARIE

Protein King offer the best prices on supplements, with amazing service!

I've ordered about 10 times from Protein King, and each and every time they exceed my expectations. I live in Sydney and get delivery to Sydney so it's expected to be quick, but I have never had an issue with them. They have all the major brands, and their prices are way cheaper than most other supplement stores. They have a customer for life!!
fast!, cheap, friendly, efficient