ProX by Olay Anti-Aging 3D Youth Essence Serum

ProX by Olay Anti-Aging 3D Youth Essence Serum

Pros

• Softens skin and evens skin tone

• Leaves skin glowing and youthful

• Gentle on skin

4.5

Jase
Jase South East Queensland, QLD

Wow! No more puffy face

Small bottle of wonders I av combination pigmented skin. It lifts n sculpts face for youthful bouncy perky skin.no adverse reaction So good. No need foundation or contouring reduces pigmentation

Purchased in November 2020 at Drugscreen.

Lisa Morey
Lisa MoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Moisturised Skin!

tamarajbaird
tamarajbairdPerth, WA

Glowy n Youthful

I really enjoyed this product it left my skin moisturiserised and glowy but not oily. I found using it under my makeup application made my skin seem to really glow from within, definitely a worth while investment

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how ProX by Olay Anti-Aging 3D Youth Essence Serum compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Faye
FayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love!

Such a great serum! Even skin tone, refined pores, plump hydrated skin and softening of fine wrinkles. It also sits well under makeup. Must have in everyone’s night time routine.

Smell

Very hydrating, Highly recommend

Instant hydration and brightening, I have dry skin so this is excellent. Can't see any effects on wrinkles yet but will continue to use and definately will repurchase. Good for exfoliating as well

Purchased in December 2020.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Perfect for dehydrated skin

I have been using this for almost 2 weeks and Ive noticed that my skin looks softer and alot more hydrated. It gives a dewy youthful look and gives illumination.

Purchased in January 2021 at Thr1ve for $60.00.

Ease of Application

Hydrates and nourishes my skin

I have been trying this product for a number of days now. I really like it, as it hydrates and nourishes my skin really well. Light texture, very easy to apply and be absorbed by my skin. I didn’t experience any adverse reaction. I also love the packaging of the bottle, it feels heavy and high quality in hand.

Great serum for plumpness

This serum was light, made my face look plump and a little went a long way. Very impressed and highly recommend! It went on smoothly and didn't make me break out.

Great product!

Beautiful lightweight formula with zero irritation. Definitely suitable for sensitive skin as there is 0% fragrance Skin feels firmer and plumper and there is a bounce to it! Will recommend to family and friends

Smell

Melanie A.
Melanie A.Murray Region, NSW

Highly recommend

I've been using this product morning and evening for just over 2 weeks. At first I was a little skeptical at what it claims to do, but have been pleasantly surprised. It has a luxury skin care feel with no tacky feeling or stickiness. Within this short time I've noticed a decrease in the appearance of my fine lines on my forehead, number 11's and crows feet. It leaves my skin looking radiant and fresh. I would purchase again and any other products in the range.

BananaGirl
BananaGirlAlice Springs, NT

High quality serum

I was lucky enough to trial this product, the serum is creamy, smooths over the skin and absorbs quickly without being sticky. The packaging is very luxurious. For the past week I have bee using only this serum and it has kept my skin hydrated and extremely soft and smooth. Peptides are an important building block to a great skin care routine, so while I dont think this serum replaces my retinoid, it is an excellent addition. Its also fragrance free and very gentle

Haley J.
Haley J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Plump radiant skin

I have enjoyed using this product, amazingly after the first use my skin looked more plump and sculpted and even my large pores seemed less noticeable. With continued use I am also noticing that some of my fine lines are diminishing. I really like the texture of this essence it is so lightweight and refreshing it easily adsorbs straight into my skin without leaving a shiny/greasy film. Makeup also applies nicely over this product.

Highly recommend

I have been using this product for just over a week now and I can already see a difference in my skin. It looks healthier and has that “bounce” to it. I love that it’s is fragrance-free, and easily absorbed. People have been asking me what I’m doing with my skin. I love this!

Charla
CharlaSydney, NSW

Baby Soft Skin

Purchased in January 2021 for $70.00.

Nicky M.
Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

After 5 days i can't notice any difference yet,easy to apply, not sticky goes on smooth no difference in wrinkles atm

Feels great - I have acne scarring and
it hasn'tt made any difference yet but will keep using as only been using for 5 days so far, feels smooth to apply

Purchased in January 2020.

Anti-Aging Products

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Features:

• The ProX by Olay Anti-Aging 3D Youth Essence Serum is formulated to target the wrinkles and dark spots that come with aging.
  • The serum contains their trademarked PalPeptide-Gly-N Complex, which the brand markets as helping to improve skin renewal and moisturise the skin.
  • Niacinamide is included to help fight free radicals, as well as heal and soften the skin.
  • It also contains carob extract, which is thought to help reduce the visible signs of aging.
  • The formula is fragrance free.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the serum left their skin feeling soft and smooth, and also helped to even out their skin tone.
  • They also said that it left their skin glowing, giving it a more youthful appearance.
  • The serum is gentle on the skin, according to reviewers. This may be partly due to the lack of fragrance in the formula, many of which are often irritating for the skin.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products