Pura Kiki Infant

Pura Kiki Infant

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Breb

BrebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Sent multiply emails regarding I order I made over a month ago that I have not received. When I finally get a reply through their Facebook page, they tell me they haven't received any emails from me and that there's nothing they can do. Very disappointing especially how much these bottles cost. Such a waste of time and money!!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $88.00.

FSley

FSleyPerth

Customer service is poor

The bottle itself is good but the travel cover is not good. It doesnt stay as they advertised. It keeps coming off the top and eventually I lost it. The customer service insist that the travel cover will stay. Yes it stays when it is dry only, but how can u expect a water bottle cover to stay dry? The bottle is quite heavy for baby and toddler so I have to purchase the smaller size however as he grows the amount of water will not be enough for him so u have to buy a bigger bottle which is really money consuming.

Purchased in September 2018.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageYes
ZoeC

ZoeCAdelaide

Want to love it but disappointing experience

I purchased this bottle with the straw for my toddler. Nowhere in the product description did it mention the toddler bottles are not suitable for toddlers as they are sold. My toddler dropped her bottle 2-3 times and the bottle is damaged and no longer stands properly. Apparently you can purchase a separate bumper to prevent damage but this wasn’t made clear until after our bottle had been ruined. If you have the bumper it’s probably great (assuming it works). Customer service is poor and quite rude - apparently a toddler dropping there bottle is not appropriate usage.

Purchased in January 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes