Pure Health Clubs

Pure Health Clubs

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pure Health Clubs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
StickAGL
StickAGLBrisbane

Stay away from them

This club is disrespectful, And I would not recommend anybody to join their membership. They continued to deduct money from my account higher than the contract agreement, refused to cancel my membership and now even refuse to respond to my communications.

I have been patient and polite to date; this ends now as I have had to get my bank to block the direct debits just so I stop losing money.

Extremely disappointed and unprofessional of Steve and Lou.

• Incentivised Review No
Sue
SueAU

Unprofessional

• Incentivised Review No
Rebecca
RebeccaBrisbane

Extremely unprofessional & poor customer service

Tina
Tinabrisbane

Terrible service do not go to pure health Newstead

So unhappy with my experience at pure health Newstead! I purchased a Groupon and tried to get a confirmation email (which had been written down wrong, unsure who was at fault) I had not received the email so I emailed the clinic, no reply, I emailed again, no reply, I called and left a voice mail, no reply. Then I was upset and wanted a refund (now they reply) they refused and said it was my fault. Do not go to this gym, they are very unprofessional and unreasonable!!!

Find out how Pure Health Clubs compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

Unprofessional, unfriendly and terrible service.

Obsessed!

Works for me

I have been going to Pure for close to a year now, as a city worker it's very convenient to pop in after work. Every afternoon offers a variety of options and I am never bored. The popular classes can get booked pretty quickly but I see improvements in the timetable. The staff is friendly and supportive.

Ruediger
RuedigerBrisbane

Like a gym, but much much better!

Since joining Pure in the CBD, I've been going nearly every day. Things I love about Pure include:
* the incredible variety of fun classes -- even visiting daily (sometimes twice a day!) there's literally no way I can get to everything I want to!
* the energy, friendliness, and positivity of all the instructors I've worked with there
* a welcoming atmosphere that promotes wellness and wholeness rather than competitveness or one-upmanship

They say they're an "anti-gym" and I think that's pretty accurate.

Love the variety

My favourite thing about Pure is the huge variety of classes - I pretty much go to a different one every day so exercise is never boring! I never enjoyed working out before and now I actually look forward to it every day after work. I also think the membership is pretty great value for the amount of classes available, compared to other gyms/studios.
The staff are friendly and the instructors seem very knowledgeable - the focus is on good form to prevent injury.
Booking into classes is easy with the app, the only issue is the popular classes do fill up really quickly but if you go on the wait list you can often still get in as there are usually people who cancel.

Best part of my day

Love this place. I look forward to ending the day with a visit. They have a huge range of classes - something for everyone - and extra events to keep you interested. The staff are lively and welcoming and instructors highly experienced.

Really enjoying my Pure Membership!

Like the other reviews, the value at Pure really lies in the variety of classes and a timetable that caters for city workers (thank you!!). That being said I also love making use of the cardio + weights equipment also.
I think the pricing is competitive (particular against reformer / l agree studio's) + I'm pretty excited about the local pods opening up (no excuse for missing a workout when I'm working from home)!

Marksy444
Marksy444Brisbane

Great Gym!

Good classes, and friendly staff. Shower and change facilities can get busy during peak times. Recently extended my contract, because I really enjoy going and have been getting great results. CBD studio is really conveniently located, classes are kept fresh and work the whole body. New app makes booking classes easy as.

Find out how Pure Health Clubs compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

Friendly, fun and so much variety!

I love the variety of classes! The staff are very welcoming and approachable. I have done strength training with their personal trainers who are very knowledgable and are great motivators. The class timings are perfect. I would highly recommend Pure to anyone ready to commit to improving their physical fitness.

Great for a first timer

Lots of variety of classes for different levels, instructors are friendly and always available for a chat. If the reformer classes are booked out, there are plenty of other options for classes.

I love this gym!

I have been a member with Pure for over 6 years now. Instructors are knowledgable and caring. No pushy sales. Genuine friendly staff. Classes are amazing and so different - always challenging. Easy booking with an app. Amazing environment. Great value for money. Love Bounce and Reformer!