100% · 120%

Heike
HeikePerth, WA40 posts

Definitely found my new Ironman fuel!

I only recently switched to Pure, and love everything about it. The taste is so much more natural, I am happy in the knowledge that I am consuming food and not just a bunch of chemicals, I have not experienced any digestive upsets, and ordering my first "starter kit" from NZ direct, I have found the team to be so lovely and helpful.
I am particularly please that Pure is now supplier for Ironman Oceania for this year, so Iwill be able to enjoy it on course too, without having to do quite so much "self catering" :)
Jackson Chapman
Jackson Chapman

Train Hard..Compete Fast...Hydrate the Right Way

Love my Pure Hydration it's keeps me hydrated all day with racing after racing. Great Taste and Awesome Flavours. Healthy way to Hydrate the body

Roberta
RobertaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

All an athlete needs

Natural, tasty and great source of electrolytes in just one product is all I need.

My favorite ones are pineapple & chia.

I believe PURE products suit everyone who likes to eat clean and workout!

Anna J
Anna J

My sports nutrition of choice!

I like the chia electrolyte drink especially in my longer rides I find it helps with maintaining steady energy levels.

I like the taste of all the Pure products as they aren't too sweet and actually taste like the real flavour. As a bonus they are the most natural product line I have found which is important to me because I like to know I'm putting good fuel into my body.

Cooper alcock
Cooper alcock

This product is great!

I really love these products! I use the electrolyte hydration mix for rehydration during my training and races also, it's such a good thing to have before and after doing active sports! It has helped me a lot throughout my season!

Carlee
Carlee

Love Pure Sports Hydration

I've found Pure's electrolyte drinks very beneficial during training and competition. I love the taste and the fact that they use only natural ingredients without any nasty additives or preservatives. It tastes like delicious fruity water and is not overly sweet like some electrolyte products tend to be.

Kane29
Kane29AU2 posts

Great tasting natural hydration product

I use the electrolyte hydration mix for rehydration during training and racing in triathlon and it tastes great! The real fruit hydration just agrees with my body and assists me to perform at my best.

Penny
Penny

Natural sports hydration

I have been on the triathlon and cycling scene for some time now and have always used common branded sports drinks as a part of my swim/cycling/running training or recovery sessions. I have always found that the common sports drinks on the market are too sweet and don't 'sit' very well in your gut, particularly during long training sessions, high intensity sessions or racing.

The Pure Sports Hydration products provide the same nutritional requirements but without the added sugars. It's a pleasant tasting sport drink that won't rot your teeth and is kind to your gut!

Nick Walker
Nick WalkerSydney, NSW2 posts

The Perfect Hydration

Pure Sports Hydration is the perfect pre race, race and post race electrolyte. I love that it isnt sugary, tastes great and since having it I havent been dehydrated in many of my races :)

Justin M
Justin M

Awesome tasting, and great for you!!

I love their products! The electrolyte powders are all really simple to mix in a water bottle, they taste great and have no after taste!! The best thing is that they are all made from real fruit! It is really good to know that I am refuelling with the best ingredients. I use the electrolytes always in training and race day! The Beet powder is also a must have and does wonders for the body in assisting with hydration and recovery. I say, get your hands on these great products and you will love the refreshing taste and benefits.

Matt S
Matt SBrisbane

Best sport drink

I quite often go for a ride or head to the gym, and the first time I had Pure was at the Brissy to Bay ride. It is the nicest sports drink I've had, it's natural and the flavours are mild, which is perfect for me. It doesn't leave an aftertaste in your mouth and is pleasant to drink throughout the day. It definitely kept me going on the long rides!
Great Taste, long lasting energy, gentle flavours, real fruit, tastes natural, real fruit bits in the drink itself
Simon
SimonBrisbane

Great Natural sports drink

Ive been using Pure products for over a year and they have been really great. I used to drink a lot of sickly sweet sports drinks when cycling. I have fount the Pure range to be much easier to drink and flavours seem to be overpowering. This means that i dont dilute my sports drinks like i used too. I like that they use real fruit to flavour the drinks and my favourite flavour is Raspberry
Its flavoured with real fruit and has no fake ingredients
Its slightly pricer than most but you get a much better drink